Hinobi band archive Dual gods

Door 0valeyes

From the Investigation notes of Ovalsan Ivan. Gwen Eveda who hometown of heavens County which is really a wit... Meer

Intro
game manual
prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Oval break one
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
final Oval brake
Chapter nine
outro

Chapter five

16 10 0
Door 0valeyes

Then the morning of Hinobi tournament have come at the Hinobi store Edgar followers of ten five adults and five kids and seems like they have a plan when Gabe sees them outside the store as he and Gwen got out of the car once they meet up with Gwen she says to Gabe "Look like you two are the only one that can save this place." Gabe must of think Wilma heard of the Force shutdown order if Edgar's group win then says to her "Well am going to do all I can to stop his nonsense."

After all the attendees gathered into the Hinobi store a presentation starts.

On screen

VO: The world of Hyhalan God's the bay in iron. Close to the point of war that will wipe out do that served them on their behalf tell Valtron a powerful mage propose a solution a tournament of cards wield by the champions of the Gods RiverWinds shelf get one wish fellow deity Duelists or Deitists we welcome to Duel gods.

Once the presentation is over the tournament begins.

-First round results-

Three of Edgar kid minions and two adult minions have retreated as far as four of those that are staying in nearby inns are defeated the MVP card of that round was Gwen Lambantin a sheep champion of a wolf-like surprise.

-Round two results-

The two Adults and one child Edgar minion are defeated leaving Edgar Gabe and one follower each and Gwen the MVP card of the round is Edgar priest mage Arthur Fates who have the light on his side.

-Round three results-

Gwen is the only kid lift in the tournament and Edgar and Gabe are lift to face each other the most MVP card is Gwen's Shepherd Ram Priestess Maria you have strong healing powers.

-Final Adult round results-

Edgar defeated Gabe with four black Shepherd dogs.

Edgar: and now how you punished a stray lamb and Gwen will be no different but worse if she doesn't back down that is.

Gwen: No I won't your just taking this to far.

Edgar:Then if you want to stop me then you have to beat me.

-Final round-

Coin toss landed on head Gwen make to decision and let Edgar make the first move.

Match start

Turn one

Edgar place a Peloton on the field.

Then Gwen place our own paluten and makes the first role so does Edgar.

Roll results:Gwen 16 Edgar 11

Five life points is taking from Edgar peloton.

Trun two

Edgar draw a card and plays another peloton card then rolls with his first peloton and landed a six Gwen counter roll with a 10 but Edgar roll again with his other peloton and landed a 11 taking only one life point the it Gwen turn and draws another card and put another peloton on the field and roll a 20- Edgar got a bad roll with a 6 and loss a Peloton and Gwen gain 20 tribute points more than enough to summon Lambatin.

Card states

T.P:7

L.P:700

Ability:In sheep's clothing

If the roll landed over a 5 Lambatim tactful bleed out your pants Foundation Point by 500 depending on how high the role her turn as long that Cards in play.

Then Gwen roll again with her other Peloton and landed on 18 Edgar Road 12 results his remaining Peloton losing 6 life points.

-Turn three-

Edgar draw and finally got some tribute points after a good role of 19 and summon one of his dogs and make a roll and so did Gwen but Lambatin made a vicious B When the Roll landed on a 19 does destroying the dog resulting in 19 Foundation points taken from him per turn which will be 1200 per turn then it Gwen's turn and start by placing another peloton and out another of Edgar with on the landed roll of 15 giving Gwen the total of 29 trigger points more than enough to summon Shepherd Ram Priestess Maria.

Card states

T.P:10

L.P:200

Ability:healing the heard.

If the roll landed on a 10  life points will be added to a champion or paltan but if it's over 10 and on a Peloton the remaining member will be added to your trivia points.

Then Gwen rolls to activate Maria's ability landed on the 11 and heals the Peloton resulting in one tribute point in return.

-turn four-

Then Edgar plays a spell card self tribute

Card states

T.P3

Ability: when this card is played on can discard many Peloton cards in your hand with 10 GB points for card and return or roll to sacrifice one on the field to get how much on the landed roll.

Edgar play two simultaneously first to get through each of your points with a three pelton's in hand then roll up 12 to summon the priest Mage Arthur Fate

Card states

T.P:40

L.P:8000

Ability one: righteous hammer

If the roll Lennon on a perfect 22,000 points of damage would be inflicted upon your opponents champion with another role.

Ability two: releasing the hounds

If two or more Shepherd dogs are on the field they will Attack One champion card If the roll is over 10.

Then Edgar roll a five and Gwen roll a ten.

Then by the luck of the draw Gwen pull out the card she need take out another of Edgar Pelicans with the Lantus vial of 20 use Maria's on the other was a brother team giving the total of 33 trigger points that's more than enough to summon Gilda Silver Wings but when she puts her card on the Halo player no one other than Gwen see that she's surrounded by cold like feels like she descending to where she wanders when she landed into what seems to be a dark room with a light at the end green hear some commotion outside but when she's about to get outside she caught a glint of Gilda in the mirror on her right and then she now realize she is Gilda herself.

Once she's outside there is a battle going on with Lambatin and Maria Bailey holding Fairground and fly into the battle.

Lambatin:Oh lady Gilda good for you to help us.

Gwen think everyone in her deck think she Gilda.

Gwen/Gilda:I came as soon as I was summoned Lambatin how is Maria?

Lambatin:She barely keeping the pelton's alive don't know how long she will last.

Now Gwen knows as Gilda she must lead her deck to Victory and the only way to do it is to defeat Arthur faith and win the tournament.

Gilda go at Arthur but her deck brother Edgar played the spell card Legion Shield.

Card states

Ability: when three or more Champion cards are on the field they can make a wall for whoever you are protecting at the expense of their life points.

Gwen/Gilda: that is low for a priest to use his own followers like Shields.

Arthur:They are my loyalists and I will do what I please ask them even at the cost of their Lives

Gwen who in Gilda  body find his ways to very selfish for the head of a Treads make them more than evil then that are outside of town and Arthur Goes to the fence dance but Gilda peeked over his shoulders and cease what seems to be Edgar's hand on the backside of Arthur Shield.

Arthur: Hey do you mind?! Besides you know you can't see another deck wheelers hand.

Gwen/Gilda:At least whoever's possessed didn't change my look.

Arthur:How can yo- ah it seems you two switch bodysuits how interesting shame you can't tell her what's in his hand.

Turn four

Edgars draw what Arthur Sees in the back of his shield could be a last resort.

Then the Pelton roll Gwen got the roll of 18 then have Arthur attack Lambatin but even with a perfect 20 Lambatin is equipped with the sword of righteousness light.

Card states

T.P:7

Ability: if a champion is equipped with this card it can the negates all your opponent's 20 rolls on the equipment champion for three turns.

Now it Gwen/Gilda turn and equip Maria with the dog banishing whistle.

Card states

T.P:3

Ability: when a card is equipped to play as champion I need dog based Champion are removed from plays for 3 turns.

Then Gilda/Gwen plays the Ultimate Card combination The Perfect Landing and 3 D60 spell.

Perfect landing card states

T.P:7

Ability: when does cosplay you'll be an automatic 20 with lending number added to the attack.

D60 card states

Ability: whenever this card comes into play whatever number it lands on is tripled

Then by the role of her faith in light Gilda rolls her D20 and Against All Odds it's a perfect 20 adding to the light Lance to the attacking power with a total of 400 knocking Arthur office feet.

Edgar felt annoyed that Gwen/Gilda had ues the same tactic he's going to use on her and it basically worked on him that is.

Turn five

After drawing his next card play the same cards Gwen played but with a added twist unholy wrath

Card states

T.P:66

Ability: when does card comes in play the champion of this card will have the attack is increased five times more than the landed roll.

With all five cards and play with Arthur all nobility the road landed on a perfect 20 results in an overload of attack power but Gwen/Gilda have one more up her sleeves when she played missguided the faithful.

Card states

T.P:4

Ability: when this card comes into play you can misdirect any of your opponent's Champions towards another or directly at his / her own Foundation points.

With no cards to counter all Atkins Foundation points had been reduced to zero

Match over

Winner:Gwen Enda

Tournament over

Gwen Enda wins

Then with pleasure mayor Darby has up the force shutdown orders upon Edgar's defeat and says to him "A wager a rager Edgar leave this place alone why you still have your dignity intact." Then one of Edgar's minion spots of smoking a distance then says while realize it's coming from "Ah Edgar was our Church over there?" Then see it and shouted "How can I be beating by a impurity?!"

Then without warning a voice from above shouted "Your the impurity!" Then all of a sudden Guild us civil Wing to send from above causing a quick on the surrounding area dust having them being slight off-kilter to those in it wake upon her Landing.

"Now we have really upset the natural order." Says Wilma Edgar is coming over what he thinks to be a hologram and says spitefully "Your no Herald of the Lord you're just a hollow shell."

"Well then," say the so called holo Gilda then raises her Lance and says "From here on in you and all that attendance at church are excommunicated." And by The Stomping of the bottom of a lance a great chill went deep into Edgar's and his minions like they've been cast of the warm lights theb Holo Gilda meets with Gwen and says to her "On behalf of Hyhala I congratulate you on your winning the duel God tournament." Then after the shaking of the hands the event is over but real must seem to think that Gwen is being synced up with the bixel of the hologram at the cellular level and may need to look into this.

Three weeks later after Gwen packed up her things so she can live with her aunt in her town a residence Gabe and Wilma have a little talk or Gwen is in her car and after the flash in the House Wilma gets into a car with Gwen in the back and without further delay they drove out of town.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

572K 20.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
498K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc