My Cursed Mate

By mss_amalee

"Yes, you are. Don't you have any shame?" "Shame?" I asked, confused with what shame has to do with being jea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY ALERT

CHAPTER 50

11.4K 361 17
By mss_amalee

The following morning, Nate and I wake up early and get ready to visit Ekaterina at the hospital. She isn't getting better or worse. Her health is just stagnant. She needs to stay in the hospital so they can monitor her. I hope she recovers soon.

When we arrive we knock on Ekaterina's door before entering.

"Hi," I say, walking in.

"My two favorite love birds," Ekaterina says when she sees us. She doesn't look so great today. She looks weak and thinner. I wonder why she isn't getting better. The doctors don't know why either.

"How're you doing today?" Nate asks, concerned. I'm sure he's significantly worried about Ekaterina's health.

"Better, the baby allowed me to drink water today," Ekaterina says, smiling softly. She has been throwing up a lot.

"That's good to hear. Where's your mate?" I ask, sitting beside her on her bed after she shuffled a little to the side.

"He stepped out to get something. He'll be back soon."

"Oh, okay. We came to ask you something."

"I'm listening," she says, sitting up a little to focus on what we came to say.

"Do you think there's a way I can revive the vampire king's brother without dying in the process?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure, but it should be possible."

"Do you really think it could be possible?"

"Yes, because the last time Ava tried to drain the blood out of you, she cut you up so much only because the war was going on around her. There was no need to drain the blood out of you the way she did. She did it so she could get the blood fast before Nate arrived and stopped her. I think because of the amount of blood that was drained and already poured on Nickolas' brother, he doesn't need a lot of your blood to come back."

"Really?" Nate asks, sounding hopeful.

"I believe so."

"Wow, this is wonderful news," I say, smiling.

"Why are you asking if Liz won't die if she revives the vampire king's brother?" Ekaterina asks, confused.

"Ava said she'll remove Nate's curse if I give her my blood."

"Really, she said that?" Ekaterina asks, shocked.

"Yes, she did."

"Wow, that's wonderful."

"I know," I say, wiping away the teardrop that escaped my eye. I can't believe Nate and I'll finally be able to complete the mating process.

Nate and I stay with Ekaterina until her mate gets back. We say goodbye and walk out of her room to go back to the palace. Nate and I are about to step out of the hospital when a voice behind us calls out.

"My King, my Queen," Kyler says, running toward Nate and me. "Sorry for disturbing you this morning but please, I need your help," Kyler says, with desperation in his voice.

"What do you need?" Nate asks.

"It concerns the Queen more," Kyler says, looking at me.

"Me? What do you need me to help you with?" I ask, curious.

"Do you mind if we find somewhere private to talk?"

"Let's go to the palace," Nate says.

"Please lead the way, my King," Kyler says.

We walk away from the hospital back to the castle and to Nate's office; once we're seated, Kyler falls to his knees.

"Kyler, what in heavens name are you doing?" Nate asks, shocked.

"I know what I'm about to request is too much, but the life of my unborn child and mate are at stake. Please, my Queen, I beg of you. Please donate some of your blood to my mate."

"Why does Ekaterina need me to donate blood for her?" I ask, confused.

"Her Queen came to her in her dream and mistakenly let it slip that she cursed her, and that's why our babies have been dying. The only way to make it stop is with your blood."

"Really?"

"Yes, it's the perfect explanation why nothing is wrong medically, but our babies keep dying." Kyler says

"Yeah, it is. I can't believe Ekaterina is cursed." I say, astonished.

"Me too, but your blood can help."

"How?"

"Many people don't know this, but the first vampire was a witch."

"What!" Both Nate and I say. I'm shocked to the bones.

"I was shocked too your majesties when Ekaterina told me. She says the first vampire was a witch who turned herself in order to win the war at the time against the werewolves."

"Does that make me a witch?" I ask since I carry the blood of an original vampire.

"No, Ekaterina says once the witch became a vampire, she lost her ability to cast spells."

"Oh, that's good to hear."

"Yeah, but regardless of the witch losing her ability to cast spells. It didn't change the fact that she is the most powerful witch ever to exist."

"The mother of witches was the first vampire," I ask, shocked.

"Yes, she was, and that's why your blood can help break the curse. We know only the witch that cast the curse can break it but with your blood, that changes. You have the blood of the mother of witches. Ekaterina can use it to create a portion that breaks the curse."

"Wow so If I donate some of my blood to Ekaterina, it can break the curse and the baby will live past three months?"

"Yes, my Queen. The baby will be able to be born if everything goes well. I know you just recovered, and it will make you weak, but please can you donate some of your blood to Ekaterina. The baby is killing her without it," Kyler pleads.

"Please stand up; you don't have to beg me. I'll donate my blood to Ekaterina without thinking twice."

"Thank you so much, my Queen. Thank you," Kyler says, lifting himself off the ground.

"You're welcome." I say, with a soft smile to give him hope that everything is going to be okay.

Later in the day, I visit the hospital and donate some of my blood to Ekaterina. I hope the potion works and she carries to full term. Ekaterina has never heard of a curse broken by someone else, but she believes my blood might do it. I hope it does because Ekaterina deserves to have a baby. She's such a wonderful person. It will be so heartbreaking if she can't have a child of her own.

Ekaterina had planned to ask me to donate my blood for her today, but then I told her I was giving it to Ava so she could revive the vampire king's brother. She didn't ask me because of that. She said she knew I would need all the blood in my system so I could successfully strike a deal with Ava. I told her she's as important as breaking Nate's curse because, without her, there wouldn't be any need to break the curse. She's the reason I'm alive, and I'll forever be in her dept.

***

A few days have gone by since Ava came into my dreams. I wait for her every night to come back to tell her we agree, but she hasn't come. I'm on my way to Ekaterina's room in the castle. I want to see if she has a way to contact Ava.

I knock on her room door once I arrive. I wait for a few seconds before someone comes and opens the door for me.

"Hi, Liz," Ekaterina says, smiling.

"Hi, Ekaterina," I say, walking inside her room.

"To what do I own the pleasure of seeing the Queen today," Ekaterina says, walking to the couch in her room. Her mate is nowhere to be seen. He must be on the training grounds like Nate is at this time of day. I didn't feel like training, that's why I'm not with them.

"I need your help," I say, taking a seat on her couch.

"Is something wrong?" She asks, worriedly.

"No, nothing is wrong. I need your help contacting Ava."

"Oh, she hasn't come to you in your dreams?"

"No, she hasn't."

"Alright, I'll make some phones calls and see if I can get her number. Once I get it, I'll send it to you."

"Thank you, Ekaterina."

"You're welcome, Liz."

***

Two weeks have passed since I asked Ekaterina to help me contact Ava. We're meeting her tomorrow. Ekaterina was able to get her number and set up a meeting a few days ago.

"Are you nervous?" Nate asks as he joins me in bed. We're about to go to sleep.

"A little, how about you?"

"Same," Nate says, pulling me close to him.

"I'm worried she might trick us, and I'll die once we mate."

"Me too. I'm also worried about what the vampire king's brother will do once he wakes up. The werewolf kingdom can't afford another war for at least five years."

"Do you think we're being selfish putting our needs first?" I ask, sitting up and resting my head on Nate's chest.

"Not really. We don't have a choice. I'm sure if anyone knew what we were doing, they wouldn't blame us."

"Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't let myself think that way," I say, shaking my head to drive away those thoughts.

"You shouldn't. We should only think about the wonderful things that can happen if Ava follows through and breaks the curse."

"Oh, my, that would be wonderful," I say, dropping my head on Nate's chest and snuggling him. My cheeks are crimson red as images of how Nate deflowering me go through my head. I can't wait for my fantasies to come true.

"I can't wait to mark you," Nate says, kissing my forehead, his voice husky with desire.

"Me too," I say, smiling

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5K 42
This is it. He's going to die, and I'll be free. At the last second, he moved, and I was suddenly pinned up against the wall, the silver dagger now...
23K 1.2K 54
"I, Amelia Anderson, reject Nickolas Adams II as my mate." I have had enough. I don't know why I didn't even reject him the second I arrived here. Wh...
Hidden By Soph

Werewolf

575 22 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
13K 440 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...