𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 // da...

By gookinn

Narnia is a lot of things, sensitive, naive, stubborn, shy, sassy, funny, and overall always hungry. Abused... More

characters
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #1
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #2
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #3
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #4
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #5
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #6
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #7
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #8
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #9
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #10
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #11
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #12
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #13
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #14
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #15
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #16
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #17
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #18
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #19
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #20
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #21
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #22
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #23
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #24
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #25
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #26
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #27
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #28
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #29
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #30
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #31
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #32
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #33
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #34
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #36
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #37
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #38
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #39
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #40
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #41
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #42

𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #35

4.2K 185 200
By gookinn

𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"naalaaaaaaa." 

"if you've got someone you like!" narnia sung, holding the hotel's remote towards her mouth, as 'get you' by daniel caesar and kali uchis played on the television.

"don't you love when i come arounddd?"

SMACK!

dave quickly swapped a mosquito on the wall with his shoe before turning back, squinting his eyes, bobbing his head, and singing along with narnia. 

"what he say?!. . . build you up thennn i take you down!" 

"don't you love when i come arounddd?" 
"build you up then i take‒"
"whooo, who would've thought i get youuu?"
"oh yeah! oh yeah, babe!" 
""whooo, who would've thought i get youuu?" 

they both sung harmoniously, pointing towards one another. 

"take it away, nia!" dave whooped his head away dramatically, as kali uchis's second verse of the song came on. 

narnia's head laid on the edge of the bed, as the rest of her body was propped in a sensual manner. she held her chest as she pretended to be in a music video. 

"this feels like summerrr."
"boy, you make me feel, so aliveee." 
". . . just be my loverrr." 
"boy, you'll lead me to. . . paradiseeee." 

dave immediately clapped as soon as the song ended. "you did that!" 

narnia busted out laughing, her face wide with a genuine smile. 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

narnia flinched a little, whipping her head over towards the slight pounding on the hotel doors. "you good," dave helped narnia sit up. "it's just room service." he told her, as he grabbed his pistol from the tv stand.

he looked through the peephole for a moment, before opening the door.

"good morning, what's the issue?"

"check out! clean!" the hotel worker pointed into the room. her heavy accent made it hard for dave to understand. 

"check out? we still have thirty minutes." he spoke, confused, as he looked back at the clock. "it's 11:30." he informed her.

"no! no! room clean! ay." the cleaning lady argued.

narnia carefully crawled off the bed, and limped towards the door. "Buenos Dias! Como estas, señora? Um, nosotros tenemos hasta las doce quince por verificar. Lo siento por el  inconveniencia." narnia spoke, ending with a small smile. 

(𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙖'𝙖𝙢? 𝙐𝙢, 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 12:15  𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠-𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.)

the woman and nigger were too stunned to speak. 

"oh." was the only thing dave said, before he walked away from narnia and the other woman.

the cleaning lady stuttered for a moment, before speaking in her own language - comfortably. 

"No, mi las excusas. Yo no revise la hoja."
(𝙉𝙤, 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙩.)

narnia shook her head. "Toda buena, gracias."
(𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪) 

"Tu espanol es muy excelente. De donde eres?" the woman complimented.
(𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩. 𝘿𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨?)

"Gracias y aqui, Chicago."
(𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤)

"Tu tiene familia de Cuba, Dominican Republic. . .?"
(𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙪𝙗𝙖, 𝘿𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘. . .?)

narnia shrugged, shaking her head. "Yo soy no la pista, yo tengo no familia." 
(𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙚. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮.)

"Ay, lo siento, mama. Tu tengo un buena el dia."
(𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮.")

"No preocuparse Tu, tambien."
(𝙉𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡.)

narnia sent the lady a small smile before closing the door.  

"i didn't know you spoke a language other than english." dave spoke. 

narnia rolled her eyes playfully. "i only use it when i have to. people are so surprised when i speak it, for some reason."

"that's because they believe us powerful, melanated beings can't be bilingual." dave shook his head, in disbelief.

". . . you must be a they then, dave. you not one with us."

"what? i– wooooow." dave exaggerated.

"what you mean?" dave asked, perplexed.

"you were puzzled as well."

". . . i mean, no?"

"boy," narnia dismissed him with a wave of her hand. "it be your own people. come on, let's finish getting everything together." narnia said, limping into the bedroom.

dave came from behind her, grabbing her waist. "nah, i got it, ma. go ahead and sit down." 

narnia pushed him back a bit from his stomach. "what do you mean? i want to help."

"no, you need to rest. i got it, boo. im good for it."

narnia smacked her teeth, as she opened her mouth to speak only to have dave interrupt her.

"i'm not gon' tell you again.
go sit down." dave spoke in a lower tone, pointing towards the bed.

narnia scrunched her nose, arching her right eyebrow – before she took a deep breath, and silently limped over towards the bed.

like dave told her to.

"like i thought." dave commented.

"boy–" narnia twisted her lips. "you thought you did something."

"and did." dave chuckled.

"help me up on this bed, bozo." narnia ignored his sly comment, and held her arms up.

dave placed the items he was holding down, and walked towards narnia. "gotchu, boo."

he carefully wrapped his hands around narnia's upper torso and picked her up.

however, when he went to lean in and place her on the bed – he slipped on the carpet and then onto narnia.

"oh! great heavens!"
"ow! dave!"

dave immediately hopped off narnia. "oh snap! you good?!"

narnia held her side, looking up at dave with her huge bug eyes, and tucked lips.

"boo–"

"at. yo. big. fossil. age."

dave busted out laughing. "my fault, ma. i tripped." dave apologized, as he caressed narnia's side.

"tripped on what?!" narnia looked down, and around the floor. "ain't nothing to trip on!"

"boo, you know hotel's be having slippery carpets."

"yeah, whatever."

dave took narnia's hand in his, planting a kiss on her palm. "i needa finish this before it gets too late."

"it'll be faster if i could help–"

"man, shut that."

𓃰

dave packed all of his and narnia's things in the top department of the plane.

"alright, you ready?"

"no."

"you gon be okay."

"i don't know. . . i never drove a sandwich before, ha!"

dave furrowed his eyebrows. "huh?"

"it's. . . it's from the movie, 'good burger'. i was reciting a line from it."

"you are so random."

"thank you." narnia smiled.

the plane began moving and taking off.

"whoa," narnia's hands slapped onto the seat right in front of her. "why is it vibratingggg?"

"you good, ma."

narnia then began laughing. "omgeezers, this is amazing! im on a plane! i never been on one before! this is exciting!"

"wait, what if we crash?"

"we not gon' crash, goofs. just relax."

"can i relax on you?" narnia questioned.

"huh?"

"huh?"

"whatchu say?"

"can i relax on you? as in, sit on or by you, watch movies?"

"ohhh. . . yeah, come here. you all the way on the other side of the plane." dave waved narnia over.

"i thought that's how people rode on planes when it's just a selected few." narnia said, while standing with her blanket and walking over towards dave.

"nah." dave took narnia carefully by her leg, and guided her onto his lap, by her waist. narnia situated herself and shared her blanket with dave.

"whatchu tryna watch?" dave asked, picking up the remote to the tv.

"you go ahead and pick since i did the last time."

"i wanna watch whatchu want to watch." dave said absentmindedly, as he surfed through the movies and shows.

"if you don't just pick something."

dave smacked his teeth. "my little pony?"

"no. something. . . something gangster!"

dave looked down upon narnia. "nah, boo. you ain't ready for all that."

narnia looked at dave with a mug on her face. "like i didn't just commit numerous crimes."

dave chuckled. "aight, nia. if you say so. imma put on, 'waist deep'. you cool with that?"

"what's that?"

"waist deep. with megan and tyreese?" dave looked at narnia like she was crazy.

"you ain't never watched that?"

narnia shook her head. "nope."

"babyboy?"
"no."
"boyz in the hood?"
"no."
"menace to society?"
"nah uh."
"get rich or die hard trying?"
"never heard of it."
"friday?"
"with mike epps?"
"set it off?"
". . . "
"barbershop?!"
"sorry, no."
"juice?!"
"mm mm."

dave repeatedly blinked, offended by the lack of cultural inheritance.

"yeah, nah. you watching every old 90's movie. i don't care." dave shook his head, playing the movie.

narnia smiled. "fine with me."

"nooo, not O2!"

narnia cried as O drove into the lake with his deceased cousin, lucky.

  she started beating on dave's chest, as she bawled, hollering.

"ma. . . it's ok–"

"shut! up!" narnia shouted, blowing her nose in tissue.

a few moments passed, narnia continued to bawl her eyes out, hiccuping here and there.

"𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜?"

"𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦."

"𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧. . . 𝙙𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜."

". . . 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵."

"ahhhhhh!" narnia once again busted out with butter ball tears. "turn it– turn it off! i can't with the pain anymore!"

dave laughed, pulling narnia closer towards him. "just watch, girl."

"aww, he's learning spanish!" narnia gushed.

"𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?"
". . . 𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘦!"

narnia's jaw dropped, seeing O2 appear on the screen.

"and he got the lil stuff animal with the spots like he wantedddd." narnia cried out, aggressively wiping her tears.

"no, i can't." narnia stood up, shaking her head, and walked as fast as she could to the bathroom.

"nia!" dave called out.

he shook his head, clicking off the movie. "that girl know she's emotional." he whispered.

"wait until she sees, ' menace to society.'"

heyy loves! hope you all enjoyed!

how was finals? did you pass this semester?

my apologies, as well, my spanish isn't all that great.

& what y'all want 4 christmas??

new books out soon!!

𝐥𝐨𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 216 14
Ben and Georgie haven't spoken in a while and they are both still Friends he's 38 and she's 24 they slowly start to catch feelings for each other eve...
3.8K 72 14
I am discontinuing this story and the others aswell. I will leave them up, and might update occasionally but please dont expect any updates. If there...
133K 3.6K 25
Na'kyiah was quite, never spoke to anyone always kept to herself. No one ever spoke to her because they thought she was weird and poor. So instead of...
49.9K 926 23
Peter Parker accidentally texts the wrong number, which happened to be one of the most powerful avenger and person on the planet. What could go wrong...