Unique Book 3

By paranormalRHlover

After Tejus's betrayal we wait to see if she can forgive him. Finally knowing who the bad guys are can they o... More

Chapter 1: I Said Go Away!
Chapter 2: I Can't Catch A Break
Chapter 3: I'll Show You
Chapter 4: Phoe, Open The Fucking Door
Chapter 5: Your My Life
Chapter 6: What?
Chapter 7: No Buts!
Chapter 8: She Shouldn't Have Done It
Chapter 9: That Good Then
Chapter 10: Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck!
Chapter 11: I'm sure I did
Chapter 12: Is That OK?
Chapter 13: Yes Please
Chapter 14: Pr-Princess.. To... Much
Chapter 15: Weirdo
Chapter 16: Always
Chapter 17: No Such Thing
Chapter 18: No Shit
Chapter 19: It's Not Going To Happen
Chapter 20: Don't Fucking Do It
Chapter 21: Wow Dragonfly
Chapter 22: No Code Blue
Chapter 23: Fucking Fantastic
Chapter 24: And Sex
Chapter 25: OhMyGod
Chapter 26: It's Not Possible
Chapter 27: Princess
Chapter 28: Hold Your Hand Out
Chapter 29: You Done?
Chapter 30: We Will See
Chapter 31: So Where Is She?
Chapter 32: Hell Yeah, We Are
Chapter 34: Let Me Go
Chapter 35: It's Not Working
Chapter 36: Promise Me
Chapter 37: She Deserves It
Chapter 38: Go Back To Bed, Babe.
Chapter 39: Holy Shit!
Chapter 40: Follow The String
Chapter 41: All Mine Again
Chapter 42: Three Days Later
Chapter 43: Yes!
Chapter 44: You Ready, Firefly?
Chapter 45: Can Keelan Come?

Chapter 33: Not Healing

510 50 6
By paranormalRHlover

Sorry for any spelling mistake and I will be editing slightly, but as I finished it I wanted to put it on for you, I will tidy it up tomorrow, thank you.
_______________________________________

                      ~Tejus~

The more I follow this connection the more I start to feel...weird. Caleb and Blake look at me, questioning me with their eyes when I start to shiver or take my jacket off, because I feel like I'm on fire. I even feel my legs give out on me a couple times like I can barely stand. I feel exhausted, more so than I have the last few days, like I haven't had any sleep whatsoever. We've been following the bond for about 2 hours when it just stops dead in the middle of a clearing. 

"What is it?" Caleb asks.

"It just stops," I say and look around. There's nothing here! 

"As in your not connected-" Caleb asks confused.

"No. As in I can still see it, but it stops, like it's the end of the line!'' I exclaim and make a magical, imprint on the ground where the energy is.

"That doesn't make any sense. There's nothing here. So where is she?" Blake says as he looks around. 

"This is where she is so make sure no damage is around this mark. Don't need her buried when we try to get down there" I tell them.

"Ok. I'll let the others know as well" Blake says. Then we hear shouting, so we quickly move and hide behind some trees.

"Just go and fucking check! The perimeter alarms keep going off and I have shit to do, because the King plans to mate with her tomorrow, so I can't do it" If they're talking about Kylie. Over my dead body will that be happening.

"I don't see how that makes it my problem-"

"Just fucking do it, Mitch" 

"You know, you're not the boss of me ,  Garret. Why don't you go do it. I've been out here 3 times already and it's always nothing!" 

"I've already told you why! Now go do it. I'll wait here" We hear who I presume to be Mitch, grumbling as he comes Into view, looking around. 

"Split up and see if you can find where the entrance is. This has to be it! And one of you let the others know" I tell Caleb and Blake, as I listen into this guy's mind.

Fucking ridiculous, that I have to do this shit again. I don't know why he's waited so long to mate with the bitch, either. Not like she's gonna be going anywhere. If you ask me, he should have killed Amylia as soon as she was in that body, I certainly won't have waited to sink into- what the fuck was that?!

"Garret! Did you just hear th-" Mitch shouts as Garret jogs over to him, looking around that I have to duck, to make sure I'm not seen. 

"No. I didn't hear the super fucking loud growl, just now. I came over here for no reason!....Of course I fucking heard it!" Garret snarls at him. Fuck. Guess that just slipped out. But I didn't like the way he was talking about my girl. They start to move closer to my position, looking in and around the tree line.

"Guys! Need a distraction here!"

"On it" Blake says. Then I hear loads of rustling from the other side of the clearing the direction these guys came from. They leg it that way and I rush out, thinking what I should do. I see the bond and think the base must be underground or something, as it ends in that specific spot. I need to know where I'm going, to just dissipate somewhere, otherwise I could seriously hurt myself. But I'm thinking I have no other choice, as we don't know where or even if there is a top side entrance. So closing my eyes and hoping this works. I picture myself in a room under my feet.

"Keep them distracted. And if something  happens to me, tell her how much I love her"

"Tejus! Wait for us. The others are coming now" Caleb exclaims. I dissipate and when I feel I've landed on solid ground, I open my eyes and see I've landed in a corridor. 

"I'm in a corridor. I'm going to send some demon magic directly up so you know where to blow the hole into this place" I send magic up and keep looking around, but I hear nothing and there's no movement anywhere. 

"I see it!" Caleb shouts
BOOM!
I feel the hall rock from the impact.

"I didn't say right now! I'm down here still you dick"

"It was a small explosion so I knew where it was to get in. So you can stop the magic now and come back up here and help. They're all popping up everywhere so I don't think they have a top entrance" Caleb answers.

"No. I'm going for Kylie. You all have it covered up there right? You don't need me and I could use the distraction!" I tell him as I connect to the bond. It appears and goes to the right, so I start following it. 

"Tejus! We asked you to wait for us" Sebastian comments, as I go in and out of doors and corridors. This place is like a fucking maze. 

"And I told you that I wouldn't. Just keep everyone distracted top side why I get her out-" I hear shouting coming from the door. Her energy is leading me through next, so pick the closest door and hurry inside it. 

"-Have to come now? I'm this close to breaking her! Is it her mate's? Have they somehow found us? Or is it some other idiots? Who is it?" I hear a familiar voice say. It's Decan. I have to restrain myself from going out there right now and killing him. I need to save Kylie first though. 

"Sorry, your highness. We don't know as of yet. They keep evading them, so they haven't seen their faces, but they think it is. We're not sure how anyone found us, but there's significant structural damage all over the base. They keep randomly blowing up parts of the ground….. your highness?" I know that voice too. Its fucking Gary, Decans witch. And they've stopped right outside the door I'm hiding behind. 

"Has there been any damage to her oubliette? I can't have her Interrupted or the room damaged! Everything will stop working. I've had it programmed to Introduce new things every few hours for the last 2 days!" Decan fumes.

"No, your highness. That section has not been touched. Along with the control rooms thankfully"
BOOM!
Dust and debris fall from the ceiling. And Decan growls.

"Looks like it's time I put these pretenders in there place and showed them who they are dealing with" 

"If it's them, your highness" 

"Who else would it be! You incompetent-" He cuts out and I wait for a moment.

"Does anyone have eyes on Decan?" I ask them

"None of us know what the dude looks like" Blake snarks.

"Have you found her yet?" Zander growls.

"Not yet, but I'm close"

"Then stop fucking chatting!... and get your arse… closer!" Dravon grits out. Thinking the coast must be clear I walk out of the empty, pitch black room I was hiding in and make my way to Kylie. I've had to take out a few rouges on the way and luckily I've been able to use my mind magic so they didn't alert Decan. Then I come to a bedroom and the bond ends on a bed. His bed. Where the fuck is she!? Then I remember he said her oubliette, which is a secret dungeon with access only through a trapdoor in its ceiling. 

I try to push the bed aside, but it doesn't budge. So I looked around for something to release it. There's a small bookshelf beside the bed so I start pulling books off, but nothing clicks. I feel behind it, and the backboards, and still nothing. Fuck! As I turn to start tearing the bed apart, my foot catches on something. I get down and have a look to see a foot pedal. It can't be that simple surely? And I see the trap door too. I get up and press down on it and with a click the bed moves and the door opens.

I look down and see blinding white light and a cacophony of deafening sound. What the fuck! I press the button on the side of the hatch and blocks start popping out of the wall one by one, creating a staircase. I go down and at the bottom are buttons and switches. One of them has to stop the noise, it's so loud I can't even think and it's disorientating. I cover my ears and look into the room, seeing the bright white light focused as a spot light, in the centre of the room. It must be magical because it's not affecting the rest of the room and I can't see anything there but white. But the bond is leading Into it, telling that's where she is. 

I look back at the buttons and see one big red one and push it. Everything stops. The noise, the light and I look to see chains hanging from the ceiling attached to her wrists. She's naked, but covered in blood and bruises. Her arms are spread so wide apart and behind her, as she's being held up by the chains and the rest of her is dragging or hanging, low to the floor. She's facing down and doesn't seem to be moving. I step over to her and water splashes up my legs and I realise the floor is a puddle. I also walk through some sort of invisible force field. I turn back to see what it is and all I see is darkness. It's a fucking illusion so she can't see anything! I'm now right in front of her and she still doesn't move a muscle. I need to get her down. I'm scared l find her dead, but I know what that monster wants with her, so know she can't be.

I pull at the chains, trying to find a release, but there's nothing. I go back to the buttons, hoping one of them does something or there's a key. But I can't find one and none of the buttons seem to be doing anything. So I go back to her and put my hands on her face, she's breathing so fast and shallow and I'm starting to feel a bit sluggish, fatigued and feverish. Then it's gone. I'm feeling how she is, just a very mild case of it. I feel as the sparks start going crazy in my hands. It's so fucking strong, like her soul is happy to have the contact with mine and I pull her face up so I can see into her eyes, but she seems unfocused.

"Come on, Princess. It's time to go home"

"I… love… you" She pants out. Her voice, though not hers, sounds so rough and broken. 

"I love you so fucking much, Princess. We need to get you out of this. I'm going to try and find a key in his room or something to pry it open-"

"I… have…" She starts but her eyes start rolling in the back of her head. I shake her slightly and she startles.

"You have, what? Come on baby, I know you're tired, but I need to get you out of here. Then you can sleep" I ask her desperately. She smiles and sticks her tongue out. And there is a small, silver key. That must have been burning her mouth, but she seems unfazed by it. I touch her tongue and find it so dry, like she has no saliva and take the key.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner. What has he been doing to you!?" She's incoherent, so doesn't answer. I can't stop the tears that fall at seeing her like this. Seeing through her eyes was indescribable and seeing it first hand like this is… I unlock one cuff and see her wrists are red raw and bloodied. Lifting her gently into my arms, I reach up and manage, with the help of demon magic, to unlock the other one. 

I try to dissipate out of the room but there must be a block. So I head for the steps, carrying her bridal style. She tightens her arms around me and nuzzles right into my neck too. And I can't tell you how my heart sores at having her in my arms. I just need to get her back in her body. I get halfway up the steps when I hear.

"Please tell us you have her and have got out!?" Keelan says in a panic and I feel Kylie start kissing my neck, moving her hands down to my chest. Where has she all of a sudden got so much energy!?

"I have her. And as soon as I'm out of this-" I feel a sharp pain in my ribs. I look down to see Kylie's hand around the hilt of a dagger. A dagger that she just embedded in my side. I look into her eyes and her eyes are completely black. Why? And why is it so hard to fucking breathe?

"Princess… wh-what did… you do?" She gives a sinister smirk and steps back from me. With a flick of her wrist, I plummet to the floor, landing hard on my back and it knocks the breath from me. I can hear the guys shouting my name in my head, but I think I'm in shock and quite possibly dying. What was on that blade? Why did she stab me?

"She did as she was commanded. And I commanded her to kill you… Tejus. I really did underestimate you. But you're too late, Amylia is pregnant, Kylie is under my spell and will do anything I command of her" Decan says gleefully as he descends the steps. I recognise his voice, but he must have been wearing a face when I met him. 

"Wha'... ho-how!?" 

"I'm sorry guys… I.. didn't make..  it.. in time.. save her… and.. look after… my Princess's" Again I hear them saying shit in my head, but I'm focused on Decan, Kylie and trying to keep breathing. It doesn't look good for me.

"Ah, yes. Special blend I created, that poisons the blood, stops wounds from healing… you get the picture. Let me show you another" He walks up behind Kylie and pulls her back, flush against his chest. He waves his hand over her and she's clean, albeit covered in cuts and bruises still, and looking at me with a smirk he starts kissing her neck and moves his hand down to the apex of her thighs. I growl at him and try to move but the pain I feel, the pain of betrayal that we all feel, is too much. 

"Ky-Kylie,'' I whisper-growled. But Decan says in her ear, though loud enough for me to hear.

"Fuck me" I see her eyes widen and flash to her beautiful brown for a second, before they are completely black again. She turns and pulls his bottoms down, starts stroking him, making the pain intensify and then lifts her leg over his hip, lines him up and-. I manage to dissipate, landing in front of Caleb and Blake, but can hear Decan laughing in my head.

"Fuck! Tejus. What happened?" They both lean down to me as the worst pain I've ever felt stabs me in the heart. They groan in pain too, but Caleb snarls

"You just left her there to be-"
"CALEB… HE'S NOT HEALING!" Blake shouts. My eyes start to close as I give Into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.6K 35
Emma's day consists of cooking, watching YouTube, and then working as a nighttime cleaner in the late hours of the day. Her life is boring, depressin...
209K 8.4K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...
119K 7.4K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
117 38 21
Three girls lured into a haunted house. Trying to explore it with a someone what will happen when all of them get dragged into a world of magic. De...