š›šØšØš¤ š¬š”šØš© || š­šžšœš”...

By kahoot_soundtrack

"š™–š™£š™®š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™ž š™˜š™–š™£ š™š™šš™”š™„ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™©š™¤š™™š™–š™®?" "š™Ŗš™, š™–š™˜š™©š™Ŗš™–š™”š™”š™®, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™«... More

ššŽš“š„
šˆšš“š‘šŽ
šŸŽšŸŽ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ‘
šŸŽšŸ’
šŸŽšŸ“
šŸŽšŸ”
šŸŽšŸ•
šŸŽšŸ–
šŸŽšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

šŸšŸ

854 45 36
By kahoot_soundtrack

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 or never.

Maisie sucked in a deep breath and swallowed thickly. She sat up and returned to a sitting position, piquing Technoblade's interest once again. He did the same and watched as she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her cheek on one of them.

She gazed out onto the city and let a cool night breeze push a strand of hair away from her face. Technoblade looked over at her, taking in her appearance under the moonlight. He thought she looked beautiful. More beautiful than any painting that anyone could create. More beautiful than words could describe; they wouldn't capture it well enough.

He watched her shoulders rise and fall with her breath. If only he could tell her how beautiful he thought she was. Maybe he should.

"You look so beautiful." he said quietly.

Her cheeks went pink as she smiled. Did he really think so?

"Thank you. I uh, I actually had something that I wanted to talk to you about. Something kinda important."

He was oblivious. "Okay, shoot."

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a bit, but I couldn't find the right way to say it. I took you up here to tell you, actually. I knew it would be nice and quiet and stuff, away from everything down there." she gestured to the city.

"Tell me what?" he asked gently, trying his best to keep thoughts her on track.

"I've never felt like this before, so I'm kind of bad at this." she turned to face him. His eyes searched hers for an answer, a hint, anything. "I think you're really great."

'God, stupid! That's not what I meant to say.' she mentally scolded herself.

He grinned at her. "I think you're really great, too."

"No, that's not it though. Well, not all of it."

Technoblade looked at her quizzically.

"It's like, every time I see you I get all happy and stuff, and all my stress just goes away. You make everything interesting, and you always know what to say to make me feel better." she explained.

He listened intently, slowly gathering what she was trying to say. It made his heart flutter to hear her speak that way.

"Your laugh makes me laugh, your smile makes me smile. I know it's sappy and cliché, but god Techno, you make me draw silly little pencil hearts all over my notebook paper!" she laughed at herself. "What I'm getting at is that I really like you, like more than anyone I've ever known before."

He was smiling wider now, and his cheeks had tinted a pink color. "Do you really think feel that way about me?"

She nodded, observing his face for a sign of his next move.

"I really like you too, Maisie. Like, you are one of the most amazing people I've ever met. You're kind, you're funny, you're interesting. You make me feel like I can be myself, as cheesy as it sounds."

She did not expect that. She didn't mind, though. She smiled brightly at him and let out a sigh of relief. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear you say that."

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to say it." he fired back, raising an eyebrow slyly.

She looked down at her lap, feeling Technoblade's gaze burn through her. She looked up and met his eyes, watching them flicker around her face, pausing at her lips for a moment. She felt herself slowly inch forward as her eyes drifted down to his lips, too.

He spoke quietly. "Can I kiss you?"

She felt a smile tug at the corners of her mouth as she nodded. "Yes please."

He gently placed a hand on her face, brushing a piece of hair away from her eyes. She felt his other hand come to rest on her hip as he looked at her lips, then her eyes, and then her lips again. She leaned forward more, almost subconsciously, and he met her in the middle.

His lips pressed softly to hers at first, and she brought a hand up to his jaw after a moment. After a quick pause, he pulled away and looked into her deep brown eyes before pressing their lips together again, slightly firmer this time.

His touch was careful and kind as his lips met hers again. She draped her arms around his neck as he adjusted himself, wrapping both of his hands around her waist and pulling her in closer.

After a few minutes, the two pulled away from each other. They rested their foreheads together, both taking a chance to catch their breath.

"Maisie," Technoblade hummed out.

"Yes?"

"I don't want to make this one of those 'situationship' things where we aren't actually together but we act like we are. I want to be with you." he said quietly, rubbing his thumb in circles on her waist.

"I want to be with you, too. Situationships are never good, and I want us to be happy. Together."

"You're," he started cautiously, pausing for a moment to recollect his thoughts. "You're the only person I want to be with, and I don't want to wait it out anymore."

She pulled back a bit so that she could see his whole face again. "Techno, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" she teased, knowing it would make him nervous.

"Yes I am. I really suck at this, I'm sorry." he laughed at himself.

She placed a short kiss on his lips. "I think you're doing great. It would make me more than happy to be your girlfriend."

"Okay you're even more awkward than I am." he said sarcastically.

"I know, just let me do my thing." she rolled her eyes.

"So do your thing and be my girlfriend."

"I can do that." she smiled.

The sight of her smiling so brightly, so fully and honestly, made Technoblade's heart soar. He grinned down at her and kissed her forehead gently, bringing his hands up from her waist and back onto her face.

"You really are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Oh stop, I'm already your girlfriend. You don't have to keep going with the flattery." she joked, placing her hand on his as it held her face.

"But I wanna. I've thought that since I saw you in the book shop for the first time."

"You make me so happy." she said truthfully, allowing herself to relax more into his touch.

"You make me happier." he hummed

"Impossible."

-+-

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Technoblade asked as they walked up to his front door.

It had gotten late since the two of them had been out, and they had grown tired. Not of each other, of course, but of being functioning members of society.

"Yes, of course you will." Maisie confirmed.

With a smile, Technoblade gently angled Maisie's face up to look at him before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Good." he hummed after pulling away. "Then I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll see you tomorrow. Good night, Techno."

"Good night, Mai." he whispered affectionately, pulling her into a tight hug. "I had fun with you tonight." he said into her hair.

"We always have fun together."

"Fair point, we're pretty cool." he chuckled, smoothing her hair out. "Now drive safely, I don't want my girlfriend getting in a car crash on this fine Monday night."

"I will be so extremely safe that they'll put me on national television for best driver."

"I'll be expecting your appearance, then."

She laughed as she made her way back to her car. "Good night!"

He watched her with a smile. "Good night."

After she drove off, he headed back inside, much to the delight of Floof. He thought back on what he had said just a moment ago.

'I don't want my girlfriend getting in a car crash.'

In all honesty, he didn't think he'd ever get tired of calling her that. Of calling her his.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☆ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
🗒 ❛ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ༉‧₊˚✧
YASS IT FINALLY HAPPENED OH MY GOSH
i love them sm im cryin
n e ways
I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAP!
another one coming soon, and it'll be a good one
drink some water, call urself cool, vote,
you know the drill my little flowers
OKAY ILY WOO!
- kahoot <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 422 19
Just a horny girl