𝟎𝟏

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 from her book, shifting her attention to her phone that was emitting a quiet alarm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 from her book, shifting her attention to her phone that was emitting a quiet alarm. She turned it off quickly, closing her book at the same time. Hopping off of her stool, Maisie shuffled along to the back room, where Theo was sat on his phone.

"Hey man, I'm heading out." she said, pointing behind her with her thumb.

The younger boy swiftly stood up and shoved his phone into his back pocket, wiping his hands on his pants. "Alright! Um, before you go, would you mind helping me with these?"

He gestured to a small stack of cardboard boxes, each labeled with their respective contents. She pursed her lips and began chewing on her lip, trying to decide if she should give up her time.

Theo must have noticed, because he began rambling again. "You absolutely do not have to, I just wanted to ask for some help since, you know, it would probably take less time if we did it together. I totally get it if you wanna go home, though." he reassured, laughing lightly.

"No, no, I'll help. It would take less time. Plus, I haven't got anywhere to be." she gave a small smile, which he returned.

He pushed some hair away from his eyes. "Sick, thank you! Um, how about I'll carry the non-fiction stuff and you can grab the vinyls? We'll figure out the other boxes after."

She nodded with a chuckle. "Alright."

-+-

The box moving passed fairly quickly, just as the two had expected. They had sat and talked for a while as they waited for Jimena, the late shift worker, to come and take over. They said goodbye to her before heading outside to the parking lot.