𝟎𝟔

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 passed, and it was now Monday morning

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 passed, and it was now Monday morning. Maisie had sprawled herself lazily on her bedroom floor in front of the window, allowing the rising sun to shine through and cast it's beam onto her. The warmth had attracted Claude, who laid gingerly beside her.

Stretching, Maisie sat up. She glanced over at the clock on her wall: 6:47 am. That left about two hours for her to get ready before Technoblade arrived to pick her up for their day-trip.

She stood up on wobbly legs and ambled over to her bathroom, where she turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. When it had reached a desirable temperature, Maisie gradually undressed and stepped inside, letting the water hit her bare skin and send shivers up her spine.

Once she had finished up, she shut the water off, wrapped a towel around herself, and stepped out of the shower to go back to her bedroom.

She looked through her closet and drawers, occasionally checking the clock to make sure she had enough time, until she eventually settled on an outfit. She grabbed a black crewneck and some loose jeans, quickly throwing it on.

She then made her way back to the bathroom to hang up her towels and do her hair and makeup. She did a simple eye look — just some eyeliner and mascara — and blowdried her hair, adding some curls to it. She then gathered it into a high ponytail, secured with a dark brown hair tie.

She gave herself a small once-over in her mirror and smiled with content.

As she finished tying her shoes, her phone buzzed. Eight o'clock am on the dot.

teknoe
hello i am here

mayzee
okay omw out

#roadtrip

teknoe
we r so cool

mayzee
king and queen of
the road