𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 one leg dangling from the edge of the overhang, the other tucked beneath her

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 one leg dangling from the edge of the overhang, the other tucked beneath her. An easel was placed between her legs in the grass with a medium sized canvas resting on it. In one hand she held a paint pallet, and in the other was a paintbrush. Technoblade was sprawled out behind her on a blanket, looking up at the sky.

It was cloudy today, the sky being turned into an ominous grey color. But it was not set to rain, so the young couple had come up to the look out. As Maisie painted the landscape before her, Technoblade rambled about something or another.

"It's so beautiful, don't you think?" he asked aloud.

She hummed. "It really is."

"Can we build a house up here?"

"And ruin the natural beauty?" she chuckled. "Not a chance."

He huffed in false disappointment before turning his mind to a similar subject. "What about moving in together?"

In surprise, Maisie dropped her paintbrush into the grass. Once she retrieved it, she turned to look at the man behind her. "Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah! I mean, think about it. We've been dating for almost 6 months now, and I think it's time to take that step, y'know?"

She pondered the question and leaned back on her hands, looking out into the city. She definitely wanted to, so there was no question about that. But what about Technoblade's streaming space? Where would he put his setup? Maisie supposed there was an office add-on in her apartment anyways, if that's where they ended up going.

And then there was the question of how Floof and Claude would get along. Floof was high energy and excited, and Claude was... not. With the right kind of space, perhaps they could get away from each other if need be.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 || 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 🎉