Loving you...Isn't always eas...

By jimininiiiii

A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's... More

Characters
A lilac in a field full of roses.
"Make him smile, just one more time".
I don't know what to do hyung
"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".
It's probably a mistake.
I'm never gonna let you feel pain again
his brother's soulmate's brother
You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.
How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?
his eyes refused to believe it
My love for him FELT real
I feel like a bad army!!!!!!
The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all
It can only get worse before it can get better
His body rejected jin's
Drowning in his own misery
It's not your fault, it never was
EOMMA!
You can't give up without putting up a fight
That's your ex mate
Almost...the faultless soulmate
Take a picture it will last longer
6th wheel 🎡
"Omega...you will do as I say..."
He can never truly escape me
Kiss the pain away
That should have been me
Hyungs please save me....
He's gone...
I was worried...
Please be okay...
I won't let you go alone...
That's what I was waiting to hear
You aren't him
What is wrong will always be wrong
We don't hurt the people we love
I always have
It's bubs not Taehyung
Their light in a dark alleyway
Maybe we aren't meant to last
I'm sorry it had to be this way
Just let us be one again
My life's incomplete without you two
I have a plan!
Do I still deserve this much hate?
We are only complete as three
I miss destiny
I missed them plain and simple
Fighting for their love
A dream that cannot come true
Crazy in love
Wandering in a frolic of its own
PTD ~ Day 2 concert pictures!!!
Let me live our dream?
Ironic because he was mine
Life goes on...
And he did
I wish he doesn't leave me
Hyung just stop it already
His hyung was safe with him
Their little omega
Finally set free
Loving me isn't always easy
Oh I'd do that all over again
It was our little family
Yoongi loves holding hands
A rose in a field full of lilacs.
Thank you!!! Plus shameless self promotion

We need to find him

680 33 20
By jimininiiiii

Jin POV:
I came back home after going to the shops to see blood on the floor. The maids were all upset and the staff comforted each other.

I had only gone to get snacks so me and Jungkook could bond and maybe we could talk about our feelings.

Seeing the blood and the sight of the maids made me feel sick. Something was wrong...very wrong.

"What the hell happened here?" I spoke in a loud confident voice despite the feelings that were building up in my stomach.

I physically felt sick seeing so much blood and I was getting angry since no one replied.

I pointed at one of the guards and said "you tell me right now what had happened in my absence."

He was very scared and I surprised myself too because I wasn't normally this rude to anyone. Just because they were our workers it doesn't mean we treat them like they are below us. In the end they are still the people who work for us and do the jobs that we don't want to do.

He rose from where he was seated calming one of the distressed maids and said. "Jin sir some man came and he...he beat our young master up and made him faint. You see this blood? That's young master's. The man claimed to be his father. They were just chatting and then it rose to an argument and then to him beating young master".

I was shocked. Father? Jungkook's father? Impossible that man said he would never turn up again.

Especially after everything that happened prior this year. I took a deep breath and decided to clear everything.

I didn't want to assume who this young master was. I KNEW it was Jungkook but I didn't want to believe it.

"Young master as in....Jungkook?" The guard looked up with teary eyes and said "y...yes". I had the biggest shock of my life. Not because I found out it was Jungkook.

I mean yes I was shocked but more so because the blood on the floor was insane. The harm that man could have caused him was serious.

I always knew that his father hated him, he said he used to "make him pay". But what for and how, I never really knew.

I snapped out of my day dream and thoughts and looked towards the staff. "So you all are here crying and being all upset but back then you just stood there? Huh? Answer me!"

They didn't say anything and I was getting pissed off. "For the love of gosh someone tell me what ALL OF YOU DID WHILST MY KOOKIE WAS GETTING BEATEN UP BLACK AND BLUE?".

One of the maids got up and said "before this happened I was the one that told young Master about the visitor. Had I known it was someone who wanted to harm him I would not allow it. I immediately called the guards to stop the man from hurting young master once it had started but unfortunately the house was surrounded by his men. Then before I knew it I was knocked unconscious".

I stared in disbelief, the entire house had full security and he managed to control all of it? It proved one thing though...he had already come prepared. He had been planning it and was waiting for the right moment.

I walked near the blood and looked around...it was quiet without him in the house and I could only imagine what he was going through.

My body began to feel numb and I was pleading to my lucky stars that I had him back in my arms. It got very difficult to breath and I couldn't think or walk straight.

I fell to the ground and cried....seeing an alpha cry was not normal because of society's stereotypes. However, I didn't care I lost the most precious person to me for the second time.

Just as things were going right they all went left it's messed up and I no longer have the energy to fight. It's always me that brings kookie pain so I will find him and let him live with Ken, that way the both will be happier.

I need kookie's happiness NOT his suffering. I don't care if he claims to love me I can only give him pain nothing more. I'm sorry kookie...I really am.

"Jin sir take care of yourself. You will need to help find young master you can't break like this. Here take some water". The maid offered it to me and I could barley hold the class so she happily made me drink it.

"Jin sir we are truly sorry for not being able to protect Young master. We miss him greatly. We couldn't do anything and we regret it. IF only we tried to fight through it".

I smiled these people really cared about Jungkook. Everyone did. He was to be adored and there I was before, hurting him because of ONE tiny misunderstanding. Listening to his prick of a father. Being a terrible mate.

"Don't scold yourself. You guys couldn't do anything. I know Jungkook wouldn't have wanted you too either. There's was too much risk. I'm sorry for yelling before, I was just really anxious. We will find kook and bring him home safe I promise".

They all collectively smiled and spoke in unison. "Don't apologise Jin sir we know how much you care for young master". I saw a few of them wink and I couldn't help laugh despite the situation.

They all went to their respective jobs and places as I stood in the hallway where all the blood lay. The smell was like copper and it was hurting my nose.

This man had hurt Jungkook so much I was having thoughts that were really negative. What if he killed him off? What if he hurt him so bad that Jungkook never remembers anything? I shook them off and sighed.

How was I going to explain this to his hyungs?

Authors POV:
Little did Jin know he may not need to explain it. The blood on the floor, the guilty looks of the guards the upset looks of the maids and the entire look on jin's face. Let's not forget the blood on the floor. Probably gave it all away.

Yoongi already had a feeling that something was up so he rushed his mates back home. They were currently in the car as Yoongi spoke with uncertainty laced in his voice. "Joon speed up...my brotherly instincts are saying there's something wrong. What if something had happened to my kookie?"

Taehyung held Yoongi's hand and said "hyung it will be fine...Jin hyung is with kookie." Namjoon was also trying to stay calm as he drove quickly. Well as quick as he could.

"I'm calling Jimin and making sure him and hyung get home soon too". Taehyung said as he dialled the number.

Hello...Tae?

Chim come home as soon as you can

Yeah we are on the way but is everything okay?

Hyung has a bad feeling something has happened to kook and he's worried and wants us all there.

I know what he's going through Tae I feel the same and so does Hoseok hyung.

I know just come home soon.

Taehyung cut the call and held onto Yoongi. Something didn't feel right. They got outside their home and quickly parked the car.

They noticed how the guards greeted them differently like something was up, the maids that were doing the chores outside looked upset and tired. Most importantly the aura of the hosue felt wrong.

They ran in and instantly saw Jin who was sat on the floor looking tired and dull and besides him was a pool of blood. A/N: yall the maids are lazy like me - they didn't clean it ;)

I'm joking. Jin asked the maids to not clean it because he physically couldn't explain what had happened. Maybe the blood could? Is it heck it worried them even more.

"Jin hyung what happened are you hurt? Where's kookie?"

Jin looked up from his misery and looked at the blood. "It isn't my blood." Was all he could say.

This panicked Yoongi even more. If it wasn't Jin's blood who's was it?

"Hyung WHAT HAPPENED?" Shouted Namjoon usually he's calm but even this young alpha couldn't control the feelings in his stomach.

Something was wrong. It was not a good sign.
"Where's kook?" Taehyung spoke next. No answer. Yoongi was getting so worried that he started screaming for Jungkook.

The words echoed in the big house and Jin couldn't stand it anymore. He stood up and walked over to Yoongi who was searching for Jungkook like a maniac.

He held him by the shoulder and said "THAT BLOOD." He pointed at the almost dried up marks. "ACCORDING TO THE MAIDS...It's our kookies".

Jin's voice came out as a whisper for the last part. It hurt to think of it. His kookie could be in so much danger and all he did was sit and wait for the others.

Jin regretted everything but he couldn't breath all of a sudden. Namjoon let his tears fall and Yoongi looked at Jin shocked. Taehyung just sat down on the couch staring into space.

"Tell me it's not true hyung TELL ME!" Spoke Namjoon. Jin shook his head and said "I came home to the maids saying they couldn't save him".

Yoongi looked towards Jin with hatred. "Is he dead?" No emotion what's so ever in his voice. He just looked at him expecting an answer.

"No Yoongi he isn't. He's been taken...by his father, your father." Yoongi looked back at Jin shocked. Namjoon understood instantly and Taehyung was now staring at the blood.

"Apa? Don't put your mistake on apa Jin". Jin was shook. "Yoongi my mistake? I went out for ten mins. I came back to this. If anything it was your fault for not having tighter security. In fact it's not yours either. It's your fathers".

Yoongi was confused. "Hyung are you sure it was my apa? I mean when I got to korea I was told that apa was away on business and I was never able to contact him. H..how did he know where I lived and why would he hurt kook? His own son?".

Jin didn't have an answer but Namjoon did. "Hyung your apa has been in Korea since you got here. He's got a company he needs to run...well it's going bankrupt but that's a different case. Your step mum is here too."

This hurt Yoongi even more. "Step mum? When did he get married again?"

Namjoon sighed and Jin comforted Yoongi. The thing is Yoongi left to go and study medicine two days after his mother died leaving Jungkook with his apa.

He was not aware that he had remarried and was definitely not aware of the abuse his younger brother went through.

Once he got back to Korea he didn't know his apa was still here according to his house maids he was on business. Yes...Yoongi went to see his apa once he came back but that was the story he was told so he disregarded it and bought a house with Namjoon.

"Hyung a lot as happened and you don't know much of it at all". Namjoon spoke calmly. Namjoon didn't know about what had happened to Jungkook no one besides Jin knew that. What Namjoon did know was that Yoongi's dad was NOT a good man.

How was Jin going to tell the real side of the story? The bit where he knew Jungkook was getting abused but he allowed it?

Would they ever forgive him? That was the REAL question.

Yoongi POV:
I was finding out all sorts of things and it was messing with me. My brother's blood lay on the floor. My apa had done this to him he had made his maids lie to me and gosh knows what Jin hyung knew that he wasn't telling me.

"Fuck it, fuck him and fuck this all. The most important thing to me right now is MY BROTHER. Jin hyung we have to find him."

The two of them nodded. Two as in Namjoon and Jin. Taehyung was sat there shaking.

"Guys is everything okay?" Jimin and Hoseok ran in the house and stopped dead in their tracks. Obviously the blood.

I rolled my eyes and called for a maid. "For gosh sakes clean this up. I don't need my brothers blood everywhere I need him safe not proof that he's hurt".

They nodded and instantly got to work. That pretty much summed up everything Jihope needed to know. So they didn't ask. I'm fact Hoseok said "what's the plan?"

Jimin was a tad bit slow though. "Plan? What plan? Where's kook and the blood?" We all just looked at him JUDGING HIM.

What was funny though was when the realisation actually hit him. "OHH...OMG KOOKIE". He dragged Taehyung up and said "we need to do something."

"We said that ages ago babe". Hoseok said and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Joon call the police,hyung I know it sounds crazy but try and mind like him. He said he was in love with you, you said you're in love with him maybe the bond came back?"

Jin hyung looked at me skeptical but regardless he nodded sitting down and trying to focus. Panic had risen and everyone was upset.

Taehyung wanted me but I didn't feel like comforting him. Not because I was a bad mate but because I was too worried about Jungkook.

"Hyung please sit with me my hormones are rising and I just want my alpha". He calmly stated as Jimin held his hand.

"No bubs I can't, tell Joon Jungkook is more important". Taehyung looked a bit upset at that and said "my omega wants YOU specifically because it knows your alpha is distressed please hyung".

Then he walked up to me and hugged me trying to scent me. I pushed him away and said "stop making this about you Taehyung'. My brother is fighting for his life I don't know where he is and you want me to hold you? FUCKING GROW UP".

Tears welled up in my omegas eyes and he just nodded and sat back down. He refused to let those tears fall though. He wanted to act strong I could tell.

Joon came back after making the call and noticed the obvious distress in the air. Jin hyung lightly scolded me "Yoongi you have to understand an omegas pain it's not easy these things." Then Hoseok also joined in. "Hyung they can't cope well when they know their alpha is hurting and they can't do anything".

Jimin agree and said "hyung my hormones are everywhere right now because look at Hoseok hyung that's why he's literally sat besides me. You need to comfort him".

I knew where they were coming from and I looked at Joon who shook his head a bit annoyed at me as he went to Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed him away and said "I'm gonna be good hyung you don't need to worry about having to console me. I'm a wreck anyways. Let's just find kookie."

With that he walked to the kitchen and brought water as he drank it all in one go. I knew he went to wipe those tears the water was just an excuse.

"Taebear there's no need to act tough when you don't feel it. Your alpha is here." Namjoon tried to tell him.

He smiled and looked down. "I know you are hyung." Then he mumbled "The other one isn't though". I felt my heart shatter at that but I acted like I didn't hear it and continued waiting for the police.

Jimin POV:
Things weren't going well for us, Jungkook was taken by his own FATHER. I have no idea what happened in his past but what the fuck. Also Taehyung was having major issues with Yoongi hyung...talk about soulmate problems. Namjoon my brother I can't believe I'm saying this but is actually so adorable.

I understand Yoongi hyung from a perspective though. As I was thinking about all of this the police walked in.

Namjoon hyung explained everything since he was the only one that seems calm enough too. Jin hyung was still trying to contact Jungkook. I personally felt that it was useless but their story is just different. Anything can happen.

"Well Mr Min all I can advice at the moment is that you wait for us to track him down and you Mr Kim keep trying to see if you can mind link him. However, you must remember if your mate is unconscious it won't go through anyways."

Hoseok hyung thanked them and they left to start searching. Our mind wasn't at ease though because we all gave each other the SAME look. "We need to find him". We all said in unison.

Seulgi POV:
We reached some sort of warehouse and Irene dragged me out since I refused to get out. Then we walked in with the rest of her "men" and was greeted by an elderly man.

He looked very familiar. He smiled as he said "Irene"and she hugged him. The interaction between them made me feel like she may have slept with him. I'm hoping she didn't but then again she hated me so why would she stay loyal?

Finally, sir we are here, the plan has started and our revenge will begin too. I can't wait to take back what's mine". Irene spoke to the man like they were talking about causal things. She was really a tough cookie. They made hurting people sound playful and child like. It was sickening to listen to.

I sighed as the man spoke. "Irene I'm so glad that I found you, we have the same enemy and we both want something close to us in return. We were made to do this".

They both laughed as some men walked over with glasses of alcohol. She took one and drowned it done as did he.

I wanted to know who they kept referring to but I knew there was no point in trying anything stupid she would have no remorse when killing me. In fact that alcohol would just give her the dukes courage to.

"Is that the mate of yours?" The man looekd at me from top to bottom and kicked his lips. Irene nodded uninterested in talking about me.

"She's hot! you found yourself a keeper why would you just well throw her over as you are doing?"

I may have already developed a hatred for this man because of how he saw women but anyone in general but his question was accurate. Why Irene? why?

"She's a good fuck that's about it". Her words crushed me for the nth time. I SHOULD be used to it but I'm not.

"Fair enough". The man said. "You should let my guards have a go they are sex deprived." I truly felt uncomfortable, now the men around me sent their lustful gazes at me and I wanted to crawl into my alphas arms and cry. Like that was ever possible.

I sensed a shift in her behaviour and her mood after his comment. Was she upset? I don't know but she didn't reply to him she only slightly smiled.

"Let's go and meet our little friend shall we Irene?" This completely altered her mood to how it was earlier. She smirked and motioned me to follow. When I didn't she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her chest.

"Listen here you bitch, do as I say or I WILL LET THESE ANIMALS FUCK YOU". I gulped and nodded as the tears threatened to fall. "Stop the crying you emotional wreck". I couldn't bare her words, they hurt like knives piercing through my skin, I knew how that felt too.

We walked into a small dim lit room and there was a boy sat on a chair tied up with bruises and marks over him. There was dried up blood around him and I'm guessing that's when they dragged him in here.

I took one look at him and the memories came flooding back...It couldn't be him, could it?

~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYY IM BACK!!!! Today was the last day before winter break and I'm so glad cause I'm exhausted.
So here's the plan I guess...I want to upload as much as I can and hopefully finish this book before the new year.

However, I still have exams once I get back so like it's complicated. I will probably upload as much as I can though because I try to NOT over work myself so we will see.

I say this all the time but I have an emotional attachment to this book and all my other books so I don't want to end it. But dragging it on will ruin it so you gotta do what you gotta do.

This chapter was honestly boring but whatever. I hope you enjoyed regardless and comment and vote to show support.

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 32.1K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
18.8K 367 20
Just a book of umbrella Academys Fivya! Updates varey!
Destiny By mimi_kooke

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 81 8
What happens when the life of a detective, a doctor and a mafia leader collides?