The Kings of Hearts.

By Locatlie

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... More

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 73

63 10 3
By Locatlie

Julia P.O.V

"Are you excited?" William asked as we were waiting by the Kings mountain, at the same spot I had had my date with their Steven, Simon and Lucas. Although it had changed a bit, as the 'parking lot' right now, was in construction. There was a large gate around it; we had just went there to look at the progress they were making. They thought that the house would be finished a week after the wedding, so in January, so in four weeks. I looked at William whom stared at me with a small smile.

"I am very excited." I confirmed looking at him and I then looked at Hugo whom was on his phone and I stared at that with a small smile. In the past weeks Hugo and I had grown closer together, we had gone on a lot of dates, and we had made out every now and then. But I couldn't open up more than that right now, and he understood and respected that. I spend the past weeks with William at night though, because I needed Will's calming force around me. I was os fucking nervous about this whole situation. I was, finally, going to meet the two girls that were left and I was really curious which girls had stolen the heart of my baby boys. "What about you two?" I said with a huge smile on my face. "I'm so curious which girls seemed to grab the hearts of our boys?"

"I am very curious to see which girls they are. Do you know which girls are with which coaches and stuff like that?"

"I have no idea. I decided to not read the names of the girls, and luckily all the coaches understood that when chosing girls. I also didn't look at the pictures and stuff like that." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Because otherwise I might be biased, o god, here she is. What is the order again?"

"She has to bow in front of us and you have to give them permission to address, but not always, as you know future." Hugo said as the car door opened and I saw a dark skinned beautiful skinny girl. My eyes widened as I saw her. "Remember to breathe though." Hugo said rubbing my back and I smiled looking at him and he gave me a wink. She turned around and I saw that she had legs for days and she had her hair in braids just like mine. She was wearing a sundress with pants under it for chaffing, reminding me of my date with my fathers in law. When she came closer, I saw that she was looking below, but I could see her brown eyes. She had beautiful brown eyes, it was insane.

She kept her head down as she reached us and I then said, a bit too enthusiastic. "You may adress of course." And Hugo and Will both gave me a look but I ignored that.

"My Queen." The girl said, her voice was very soothing. "My name is Jasmine." She said and I gave her a huge smile and I shook her hand. "My King, my name is Jasmine." She said introducing herself to William now and William smiled shaking her hand.

"King William." Will said in his hot voice. She looked at him and a small smile appeared on her face as she then looked at Hugo and a bigger smile appeared on her face. 'My King, My name is Jasmine."

"King Hugo." He said. "Is something amusing?" He said with a small smile.

"You remind me of King Luther, that's all." She said with a bit of a shy smile and Hugo smiled back. "And it is clear where King Daniel gets his perfect face from." She said a bit too enthusiastic looking at both Will and I, and I giggled.

"I would say all William, to you know be a bit subtle, but it's all me." I said iwht a huge smile and she smiled back at me and nodded. "We're going to hike up our private mountain. It will be the last time you can do that without permission from the three of us, as we are building our forever home there." I said pointing to it behind her and she looked at it and a huge smile papered on her face.

"King Christian mentioned that you were building a house and you were excited about it, I'm happy to see that the house is almost finished." She said with a huge smile and I smiled back at her. We started to walk and Hugo and Jasmine talked about the economic policies or something. I looked at William with a huge smile and I mouthed 'I love her' and he winked at me. We walked up and after a while we arrived at the top; Hugo helping Jasmine, whom blushed and thanked him. We then went and sat down at the picnic table.

"So, I'm sure you've discussed this with our sons, but as the previous Kings and Queen, we would really like to know what your thoughts about your role as Queen would be, if you were to be chosen?" William said in that hot voice of his. I smiled very widely looking at William before looking at Jasmine whom nodded looking at me.

"Before I do, I would like to apologise if I call the Kings by their names without the King title, I'm so used to calling them by their names." She said and I nodded looking at her. "I have discussed this with your sons indeed. I uhm, I." She let out a small breath as she didn't know when to start. "I think it would be better if I explain my backstory a bit, as it clarifies a lot about my plans." She started and I nodded excitedly. "I know the most from all of the Process girls about my life before the Process, according to my coach." She said and I stared at her in interest. "I was taken seven years ago, from Ghana." She said and I stared at her in interest. "There was a civil war, as the three of you must know, and uhm I went to the village one day, leaving my four sisters, three brothers and parents at home, to sell some of the milk from our cow that we had." She explained and I took a bite of my food as this was interesting. "When I came back, the rebels had killed my whole family and taken our cow." She said and my eyes widened right away. "I was taken to an orphanage and then uhm, then after about two months the Locatlie forces took me and brought me to Gotar Prison. I stayed there and they did a bit of the mind cleansing, but I obviously do know where I am from." She elaborated and I nodded.

"Of course." William said. "Totally under stable. I am so sorry you had to suffer through that at such a young age." He said and she stared at him and a small smile appeared on her face.

"I met King Trevor once, he said the same thing." She said with a small smile and I felt Hugo's hand on my back. "Anyway, uhm, I think it wouldn't be smart to talk about him as we would all start crying, at least I would." She said and somehow that made me giggle and she smiled back at me. "So uhm, to go back to your question about what my plans as Queen would be, is that I think it's hard to say that right now. I want to focus on the orphanages here and implement something there, but I think that the Kings would know best on where I could focus on." She said and I loved hearing her say that. "I would, even if I'm only 19 years old, want to have children right away, if Seglusa blesses me with that. I practically raised my siblings and I love children so uhm yeah." She said and she shrugged. "I want what is best for the country, and if my husbands think I should shed more attention to a particular thing, then I'd do that. I think that the wishes of the Locatlie people and the government are ever-changing, and I am adaptable in that way. But in the first couple of months, until at least the summer, I would love to just concentrate on my relationship with your sons, as I think that's most important." She said and I nodded, as I loved hearing that question.

"What about internationally?" Hugo asked, of course he asked about that. She nodded as she had just taken a bite.

"I uhm, I talked about that with Daniel- King Daniel, a bit. I also as a group did of course, but mainly with Dan, as he is you know the King of International affairs." She said and I loved hearing her say Dan. "And I think that I would want to be public with the use of Social Media, but I'm not sure if I would want to go on foreign trips, as I'm afraid that Daniel would- King Daniel, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. You can say Daniel." William said and Hugo stared at William, but Will ignored that.

"I'm afraid that Daniel would focus too much on making sure I'm safe, that he might not be fully focused. He even admitted himself that that would probably happen. I think that if it were summits where all my then husbands would be required to come, that I'd obviously join." She said and I smiled at that. "Unless I'm pregnant or have a newborn child of course." I nodded at that. "But yeah, maybe through social media. I heard that Instagram was implemented here in Locatlie, but only for Locals from Locals, so that's great. I wouldn't mind shedding more light on Locatlie through social media world wide, with the permission and with confirmation from my husbands of course." She said and the way she was saying all of this, it was as if she really thought this through. William and Hugo nodded at that with a small smile. "So yeah, that's basically my plan I guess?" She said with a small smile and I smiled back at her and nodded as I gave her a wink as I then took another bite of my food.

"How many children would you want?" I asked and Hugo and William looked at me, but I ignored that.

"As many as Seglusa blesses me with. I grew up with eight in a household, and I loved never being alone." She said and I nodded staring at her with immense interest. "I do personally believe in, and I heard from Lou- King Luther." She said and I smiled even wider at that. "That the three of you believed in that too, in that I don't think having a nanny is necessary. So If, after six children, including three sons of course I think that I can't handle it with the help of my husbands, then of course we'd stop." She said and I smiled very widely at that, she was great; she was fucking great. "But I mean, you know, my husbands would have a country and a world to run so yeah." She said and I nodded looking at her right away.

"You'd also have a grandmother whom would be more than willing to help." William said and I giggled and nodded at that.

"O yes, I can't wait." I said right away and Jasmine giggled at that and nodded.

"I would like that very much." Jasmine confirmed and Hugo nodded.

"I do have one question, as a mother." I said.

"O lord." Hugo said and I shushed him and Jasmine giggled at that.

"Christian and his uhm." I started and I squinted. "He's a special boy." I said and she nodded right away. "How would you deal with him and his lack of verbal communication?" I said.

"Smooth." Hugo said and I looked at him.

"I know right?" I said with a huge smile on my face looking into those dreamy brown eyes of him and William then cleared his throat and I looked back at Jasmine whom took a sip of her drink and was staring at us with this cute look.

"We've communicated mainly through him writing stuff down or acting things out. I believe the essence of a good relationship is communication and I feel like the two of us have that down well." She started. "If I am chosen, I would of course have more than enough time to learn sign language, as you know, our children would be brought up with that." She said and I couldn't help but almost get tears in my eyes, as I loved the answer. "But I really like Christian, and just because we can't verbally communicate, doesn't mean we don't communicate. I can understand your worry though, he's your little boy." She said "And I can understand why you are protective over your children, as I would be even more protective of my children as well, especially my sons." She sia dan dI smiled very widely. "I can understand that this situation for you might be a bit weird, because you're thinking 'who is this girl whom my sons like' and you barely know me, but if I am chosen I would love to spend more time with you and with the two fo you." She said looking at my husbands. "To make sure the three of you are comfortable with me, because I know how much the Kings look up to the three of you and how much they respect you." She said and I nodded at that.

"I would love that too." I said and she smiled at that as a blush appeared on her face as she took another sip of her drink.

"That's great to hear" William said. "And very kind as well." He added and she nodded slowly as William and her discussed some boring things, but I wasn't really listening; I was staring at her face as she talked and observed and listened. She was a smart girl, a beautiful girl as well, she would be great.

"We do sadly have to get back." Hugo said after a while and I looked at him and he gave me a squeeze on my leg as if to tell me to calm down and maybe have a pokerface, and I giggled at that. We then walked back and I walked down with her showing her some places and I excitedly told her about all the hiking paths and she really was so kind.

"It was great meeting the three of you, thank you for taking some of the precious time, to meet me."

"Of course." I said as she shook our hands and she went towards the car and she drove away. "I'm obsessed with her."

"O lord." William said.

'I understand though, she's great William. I mean she's really great." Hugo said and he hugged me from the back and I grabbed his hands.

"She is very good indeed. Great answers too, a clear image of what she wants." William said and I nodded.

"And she was so kind towards me, reassuring me. I love her, she's beautiful too, did you see those legs?" I gasped. "I mean, I can understand on the leg part alone why she got this far, she is beautiful." I said as Hugo gave my shoulder a kiss and I smiled at that.

"She is a very beautiful girl." Hugo confirmed. "I can understand why our sons like her though, if you ignore the beauty."

"Definitely." I replied. "The second girl better be equally as good or else it's an easy decision for me. And the fact she wants to learn sign language, isn't that kind?" I said as the car arrived and I went and sat down next to Hugo, William in front of us. I cuddled up against him.

"That is very kind indeed. She's a great girl, great image of what she wants in the future as well, polite, and yet funny. She'd be great." William said and I nodded looking at her.

"Did you see her brown eyes." I gasped and William laughed. "No I'm serious. They were insane!"

"They were insane." William said. "I'm sure that our grandchildren would have loads of beautiful brown eyes."

"O lord, those poor children"

'Why?" William replied to Hugo.

"Well, I don't know if you know, but this one is obsessed with my brown eyes. Jasmine would have to fight Jules for time with the kids." He said and I burst out into laughter and nodded.

"True though. I can't wait to have a grandchild. I mean they'd be so cute. I mean, our babies having babies, isn't that adorable Will?"

"Absolutely adorable" Will confirmed as we arrived at home. "But remember, we have another girl tomorrow."

"I know, I know, but I really liked her." I said and he giggled. "Hugo, I want to cuddle. Will I'll see you tomorrow"

"What?" Hugo said and William smiled.

"Sounds great." William said and he gave me a quick peck before I looked at Hugo whom smiled looking at me.

"Don't think we're doing anything but cuddling and kisses every now and then, I want to over obsessively talk about every second of the date." I said as I walked up his private chambers stairs. Hugo burst out into laughter and nodded.

A.N.

Jules, Hugo and William met Jasmine.

What do you guys think :) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
1M 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
19.6K 783 30
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes a reality? What happens when fairy tales come true? And not just the good ones. Arielle has grown up h...
60K 1.7K 49
Cover by @scorflix Family Kidnapped at a young age, two girls are separated from their mafia family, their lives full of risks and flaws, whic...