Us

By XENON_XOXO

This story is purely fictional 7 years yet Kim Jongin is still stuck in time. Everyone moved one, everyone ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
!!!

Chapter 6

123 7 0
By XENON_XOXO

The girls look at Jennie and unable to answer her.

"My, my cousin just called and he was asking if we could meet him this thursday cause he's in New York right now also" Jisoo lied. The maknaes nodded at what jisoo said.

"Maja unnie, jisoo unnie's cousin wanted to meet us this thursday since he's also in town" Lisa said.

"Who's this cousin of yours unnie is it someone I know? Minkyung?" Jennie said.

"Andwae he lives in Spain and he's just in New York right now for his work and eomma mentioned to him that we're in New York so he's kinda hoping if we could meet up. But its okay, I'll be fine if I'll just go alone you can hangout with the maknaes" Jisoo smiled assuring Jennie.

"About that unnie I have a meeting on Thursday outside of NYC I'll be in Rochester during that time. So its okay you can all just go and hangout with Jisoo unnie cousin" Jennie smiled at them.

The girls look at each other relief clearly shown on their faces. They headed to the car already since they'll be having lunch now.

They went to a restaurant just near the hospital. Jennie lead then to a secluded area in the restaurant cause someone might recognize them.

Even if Jennie already left the group the girls still did not disband currently they are still in hiatus. Their fans missed them already being in a group but nonetheless they can still see the girls in various variety shows, guesting, magazine covers and sometimes in award shows. The only thing missing was Jennie.

When Jennie announced that she will be leaving the agency and the group their fans were saddened and broken from the news. The fans thought the Jennie would just be resting and take some time off from the media especially the bashers. But 7 years has passed there have still no clue on why Jennie left and where Jennie is and what is her life now.

Jennie's POV

"So do you have any places you'd want to go while you're still here?" I asked them. They stopped talking and think but minutes after they just shook their head indicating that they don't have any places in mind.

"Unnie are you really not coming to Chaeyoung's wedding?" Lisa ask.

"Ani" I said and shook my head "I have work and no one would watch over the kids. And honestly I'm afraid that someone might recognize me there. I mean our friends would be shock that I'll probably pop out after 7 years" I chuckled

"But they'll understand Jen, our friends will" Jisoo unnie said.

"Our friends will. But how about the people?" I ask making them silent at what I said.

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah! Say something to convince Jennie unnie to come at your wedding" Lisa looked at Rosé "Come on unnie, if you're worried about what you'll wear we can find something, you'll be pretty with whatever you wear anyway" Lisa smirked at me.

"Just leave unnie alone, If she will not come then let her be, I respect her decision and besides that's why we're here right? To spend time with unnie just before my wedding just us four, just like before" Rosé smiled at me and I hugged her for what she said. Rosé is still understanding just like before.

After minutes of catching up and endless chitchats with them our order finally came and we started eating immediately.

"Chaeyoung you've only eat so little is there a problem with the food?" I asked "or you don't eat that much now?"

"Ani unnie, the food is yummy its just that I'm limitting or being cautious with what I eat cause the wedding's next week and I don't want my gown not fitting me" she said.
"Or maybe you're pregnant?" Lisa said with wide eyes. Chaeyoung smacked her shoulder at what she said and me and Jisoo unnie laughed at how our maknaes bicker.

"Lalisa what are you even saying? We don't have plans on having a child, for now." Chaeyoung said.

Lunch time was full of laughter, giggles and non stop bickering of the Lisa and Chaeyoung.

We stroll around New York and we didn't notice that it was 5 pm already. My phone rang and Jisoo unnie answered it for me and put it on speaker.

"Mommy can you pick us up at school we're too tired to walk home and the bus has already left" Kaleb said.

"Okay baby, is your sister there?" I ask cause I haven't heard Ria's voice on the background.

"She's playing with Emily mom, and Doctor Addy is here now fetching Emily and Tyson" Kaleb said.

Doctor Addy is the kids Pediatrician and she's a close friend of mine too. I can hear her voice from the background.

"Hello Jen?" Doc Addy said on the phone I responded to her.

"Do you want me to take also Kaleb and Aria I could drop them off at your house since its along the way anyway" she offered.

"Thank you Addy, but its okay I'm near the school anyway I'll be there in 3 or 5 minute tops. Could you just tell the kids to wait for me at the bench near the security and entrance" I said. She agreed and ended the call afterwards.

"Uri Jendeuki is a working eomma already. I still can't believe it jinja" Jisoo unnie said.

I laugh at what she said. 3 minutes after we arrive at the twins school. They're already waiting at the entrance near the guardhouse. They waved goodbye at the guard seeing that I've already arrive. I got out of the driver seat and went to them.

I thanked the guard and waved goodbye also.

I hugged and kissed them two "Mommy we're sweaty and we don't smell nice so don't kiss us. No kisses please" Aria said

"Ria's right mom, we sweat and I bet we stink cause of practice" Kaleb also agreed with her sister.

"Ani you both smell good and you don't stink okay" I told them in korean and they just smiled at me.

They sat beside Lisa and Rosé who asked kisses and hugs also.

"No auntie don't kiss us we're sweaty and icky" they both said. Earning a laugh from the girls.

After 10 minutes we arrive at the house and the kids immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath. Our house is just a 10 minute drive from their school and a 13 minute walked. Its also close to the hospital. Most of our neighbors here works in the hospital so the kids will sometimes go to the hospital after their classes together with their friends.

"You should also change girls, we're going somewhere for dinner and Dress fancy" I said and winked at them.

The maknaes squealed at what I said and ran up the stairs to change quickly. Jisoo unnie and I went upstairs and headed to Kaleb's room first.

"Baby I'll just put here in the bed what you'll wear okay?" I shouted cause he was in the bathroom.

"Okay Mom" He responded.

Jisoo unnie sat in the bed and got the picture frame beside Kaleb's bedside.

"It must've been hard raising them all alone Jen" unnie said and smiled sadly at me.

"Ne, it was hard at first but then I thought I was not alone, eomma and appa were there but there's still someone whom I wanted to be there during those times" I said and took out what Kaleb would wear.

"Jongin oppa would want to be there also, I know you have a reason I just hope you could tell him yourself and quickly. Cause the more you delay it Jongin and the kids would lose time more with each other." She said and stood up leaving me dumbfounded and tearing up.

I will tell him

just give me enough time.

---------------------------------

Pictures are not mine credits to the rightful owner.

Was planning to update after finals but I finished writing this chapter already so kinda thought that I should post it. Sorry for the typos and grammatical error.

I'll try updating next week if not then I'll probably update after christmas😊

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.3K 66
Blackpink's Park Chaeyoung caught herself in trouble when she clicked on the link that lead her to the world of Fan Fiction. She should have obeyed t...
156K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...
76.7K 3.2K 40
They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie continues to do her plan, which is to prete...
8.8K 780 21
At the age of eighteen, Kim Jisoo enlisted in the Army, walking away from her small hometown Girum for almost a decade. At the start of her third tou...