Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 34(My lifeline)

3.5K 151 17
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
              Hope u people are enjoying this story...do read my other stories too...I couldn't update for few days due to my exams...my last exam is left that is on 18th...so, just thought to upload a chapter of this book too...

Keep supporting guys...let's continue from where we left....
___________________________________
Scene starts from naira nd kartik having breakfast...

NAIRA:(feeding a morsel of aloo parantha to kartik) Mera baby...u r happy here...agr kuch thik na lge ya kuch chahiye toh mujhe bta dena...

KARTIK:(feeding her too) Ese kyu puch rhi ho...mujhe sirf tum chahiye...tum ho toh sab thik h...
Nd I m in love with this flat...I m happy agr tum saath ho....

(Music played in background)

Pal bhar sambhal jaao...

Dil yeh sambhal jaye...

Kaise tumhe roka karun...

(Naira kissed kartik's forehead nd hugged him, he too reciprocated keeping his head on her shoulder nd holding her waist tight...he felt extreme peace, being with her)

Meri taraf aata har gam phisal jaaye...

Aankhon mei tumko bharun...

Bin bole baatein tumse karun...

"agr tum saath ho...

Agar tum saath ho"...

(Naira then brought him in the living room nd covered his eyes with a blindfold, she made him sit on the sofa in front of the table)

Behti rehti...

Nahar nadiyan si teri duniya mei..

Meri duniya h teri chaahaton mei...

Mei dhal jati hu teri aadaton mei...

"agr tum saath ho...

Agar tum saath ho"....

(She opened the blindfold nd he was amazed to see her efforts...
She had baked a very beautiful and creative cake for him, which had "HAPPY MARRIED LIFE" written on it...)

KARTIK: Tumne kab kiya yeh sb....it's so beautiful jaan...I love it.
...thankuu so much...

NAIRA:Yeh sb matter nhi krta...what matters is ki tumhe acha lga...chlo ab cut kre...

KARTIK:(holding her hand) hum ek saath cut krenge...

Naira nodded nd held his hand nd they both cut the cake...naira took a piece nd fed him...but suddenly some naughty thoughts came in her mind nd she applied the cake on his cheeks nd giggled...he took the cake to smear on her face, but she started running finding an opportunity to escape...kartik caught her nd smirked at her...she made a cute pout, that nobody could resist...

Kartik came close to her nd fed her lovingly...naira was touched after seeing his gestures...she took the tissue nd wiped his face...

Kartik then kissed her nd naira responded...he kissed her roughly.

KARTIK:(holding her chin) I love u meri jaan...I want to love u...kya m.mei...

NAIRA:(kissed his cheeks) u don't need to ask bacha...I m already yours...tumhe pura hakk h mujhe touch krne ka, mujhe pyar krne ka...I love u too baby...

Kartik smiled nd picked her in his arms in bridal way...he took her to their room nd made her lie on the bed...He looked into her eyes for permission...she blinked her eyes nd he started taking off his clothes...he then took of her clothes nd lied beside her, taking her in his arms...

NAIRA:(hugging him) Kya hua mere bache ko...u wanna feel me..

Kartik couldn't control his desires, so he without any warning widened her legs nd  entered his dick inside her clit...
She winced at the sudden pain...
Kartik hugged her to calm her, but didn't stop moving inside her..
He felt complete being inside her nd kept thrusting deep, exploring her core...

Naira kept moaning nd held his shoulders tight...as last night, they were just gentle nd didn't be much rough, naira didn't felt much pain...but now, kartik wanted to lead it by doing himself, so he didn't realized that he was being much rough...naira had tears in her eyes, but didn't wanted to stop him...so she beared it happily...

Kartik kept on moving inside her nd she dig her nails on his back...
Kartik released himself inside her and they both had an orgasm...he then wiped her tears nd kissed her eyes...he kissed her nd entered his middle finger inside her clit, moving it in circular direction...naira was being tortured from both sides, she kept on moaning his name nd pulled him more inside her by caressing his hair...

They broke the kiss being breathless, but kartik kept on planting kisses on her jaw nd neckline...he entered two more fingers inside nd spooned her legs
so that she couldn't move...naira could just moan...she hid her face in the crook of his neck nd held his shoulders for support...he saw her juices coming out...he went down nd licked it...he drank her juices nd chewed nd licked her walls...she moaned loud, shaking her body on the bed...

KARTIK:Now u r going to ride on me...come jaan...aa jao...

He carried her nd made her sit on his lap nd entered his erection inside her vagina...naira too wanted kartik equally, but as it was her first time of wild sex, she felt pain nd was tired...but for kartik, she started jumping on him taking his entire length inside her...kartik grabbed her boobs nd started sucking them, having his milk...

Naira moaned loudly nd kept riding him...he drank her milk nd filled his tummy...he then released inside her nd they both had an orgasm together...

Naira too started feeling pleasure now....her pain was replaced by pleasure, but kartik saw that she was tired....he smashed his lips on her nd brought her beneath him...
He kissed her nd entered inside her, pleasuring her...she became a moaning mess till now...

Kartik broke the kiss after sometime nd lied beside her, taking her in his embrace...he was still inside her...

KARTIK:Naira I m sorry jaan...I m so sorry...mene tumhe pain diya na...u might be so sore...

NAIRA:(keeping her finger on his lips) shhh I m okk kartik...hnn starting mei pain hua tha, but it's okk..dheere dheere aadat pdd jayegi...aur ise pain nhi, pleasure kehte h....tum mujhe kbhi pain de hi nhi skte...(cupping his face nd kissed his forehead) Ab so jao mera bacha...lunch ke baad hum bahr ghumne chlenge...okk

He nodded happily nd kissed her forehead nd hugged her tightly....
He was going to take his dick out, but naira signalled him to stop...

NAIRA:(moving his dick complete ly inside her) Ese hi rhne do kartik...I want u inside me...I feel complete...hum ese hi so jayenge..

Kartik felt his erection getting hard..naira too felt it, she chuckled nd looked at him....

KARTIK:V.vo..N.na.iruu...I m so hard...I can't control being inside u...let me come out, vrna u'll not be able to sleep...

NAIRA:(pushing him more inside her, kartik groaned) toh kisne kaha tumhe control krne ko baby..
Come tumhe jitna krna h, u can do it...I too want u kartik....

This was enough for kartik...he starting moving inside her harshly...naira moaned loud...she kissed him with all passion...

They were drowned in the sea of love, unaware of the upcoming danger...

They made love for 2 hours nd then slept being tired, kartik still being inside naira...

Meanwhile, on the other hand...
Some plotting was going on...

GIRL: Meri Switzerland ki tickets book kro...sunna h mera shikaar vhi h aaj kal apni naira ke sath...

BOY:Jii mam...kal ki tickets available h..mei book krdeta hu...

They hunged up the call....

GIRL:Itni jaldi bhul gye tum mujhe kartik goenka...tum mere ho sirf mere...phir bhi tumne uss bitch se shaadi ki...ab dekho kese tumhe usse dur le jaungi aur vo kuch bhi nhi kr payegi jb mei roz tumhe apna bnaungi...I love u baby
...u r my biggest obsession, tabhi toh itne saalon baad bhi, I can't get over u...I m coming kartik...
(Whistling sounds)...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...do vote nd comment...hope u'll like the upcoming twists...it will not separate kaira for much longer time, but will strengthen their bond...let's see how they'll fight against the upcoming storm of their life...

PRECAP: Kartik is jealous, naira teasing him, kartik hurt...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2K 12
Kaira loose their coming happiness. What next?
50.4K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
57.5K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
9.4K 777 27
the story about kartik and naira they both love each other but seperated by destiny but meet again because of thier family their family wants them...