Bangtan's Star

By lovelyykooo

>> BTS FAN - FICTION >> Female Kpop soloist under Big Hit Entertainment (HYBE) >> polyamory relationship wi... More

CHARACTERS
hi peeps
L U N A
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two

sixty eight

4.6K 212 15
By lovelyykooo

Luna's POV
~*~

After watching both TXT and ITZY's performances, I was backstage getting ready for my performance that was coming up.

Eunji strapped on my high heels while Misun sprayed hairspray over my hair that we decided to put into a pretty braid.

I was so excited to wear this outfit Eunji designed, It was a black ruffle dress with a fitted corset around the waist and flared out like a tutu at the bottom.

Eunji paired it with some matching black gloves and some black heels.

"Five minutes!" A staff calls out informing us the time till my stage.

"Okay, ready," Misun nods her head, quickly finishing off tying black ribbon into my hair.

"Let's take a picture of you quickly!" Eunji says, holding up her phone.

I walk in front of the wall and do a couple of poses for Eunji who compliments me continuously while taking the photos.

"Stunning!" Eunji says, pleased with the photos.

"Fighting!" Misun smiles at me.

"Thank you," I smile at them both before jogging out of the dressing room.

The Golden Disk Award staff ushers me to side of stage where I spot my Break Free dancers waiting, I jog over to them and give them all a hug before making my way underneath the stage to where my God is a Woman dancers were already positioned.

Since we had a table as a prop, we were going to get lifted up onto the main stage.

I shake my hands to get rid of my nerves before picking up my hand held microphone and double check my in-ears were in properly as I overhear the MC's begin to announce my stage.

The stage lights black out and the audience begins to cheer loudly. I take a deep breath before we get lifted up onto the main stage.

(A/N - Play from 0.45)

I smile at the sound of the audience cheers, my backup dancers quickly help me down from the table before exiting the stage immediately.

"Golden Disk Awards I want you to sing with me for this next one!" I say into the microphone while my Break Free backup dancers were coming out.

The background light show begins creating the beautiful rainbow on the screen and on the flooring of the stage.

It was perfect.

While I sing the bridge, I begin to clap my hands along with my backup dancers. I notice the main camera quickly change over to show Bang Chan who was smiling clapping along before it changed back to me again.

As I finish singing the last chorus, the music turns into the instrumental right at the end of the track.

"I wanna see you all jump one more time!" I hype up the crowd. "Let's go!" 

My backup dancers and I all jump to the beat hyping up the audience who jump along with us while my STARS wave their light sticks along with some other fandoms including MOA, ONCE and ARMY who wave their light sticks in support as well.

The main camera changes to show Nayeon, Sana and Mina who were standing up from their seats and jumping with me.

I can't help but smile as I turn around, the backup dancers all running off stage and I stop on the last beat of the track making an ending fairy pose turning to look at the audience for the final time.

I quickly bow to audience as the lights go out before walking off the stage to where Misun was waiting, she immediately touches up my makeup and wiping away any sweat.

Eunji walks over and passes me a water bottle that had a straw in, I quickly take a couple of sips before a Golden Disk Award staff comes over and tells me to go back out to my seat.

I thank Eunji and Misun quickly before getting ushered back to the idol seating area, I bow to the idols who I pass before stopping when the staff points to the seat which was right next to BTS, specifically Namjoon who sat closest to the empty seat.

I thank the staff member before they quickly run off.

I bow to the boys before taking my seat, smoothing out my dress being careful not to show anything with the hundreds of cameras from the audience pointing right this way, specifically at BTS however I'm sure some now included me in the shot so they can dissect it and look for anything that they can make a rumour from.

As the show goes on, I smile when Jessi suddenly sits down beside me giving me a wink just before TWICE enters onto the stage to perform.

We watch in awe as they perform two of their newest songs. I nod my head to the beat of the music while quietly singing along in support.

My eyes widen when Tzuyu gets a close up shot as she sings her verse.

"Pretty!" I whisper, admiring her visual.

A sudden noise of screams captures my attention as I glance up at the main camera only to realise it was showing me.

I quickly find the camera that was filming me and begin to do the choreography TWICE was currently doing with my arms before the main camera quickly changes back to TWICE.

As TWICE's performance comes to an end, I rub my hands together trying to create some kind of warmth after realising I forgot my hot packs.

"Are you okay?" Jessi notices my discomfort.

"Yes," I give her a small smile.

The MC's close off the segment of the show before it goes to an ad break. I notice in my peripheral vision that the boys were standing up from their chairs obviously making their way backstage to get ready for their performance.

Namjoon walks past me first with all the boys following behind as they look straight ahead.

It was so hot how they looked like they owned the place which they kinda did considering they were the biggest act in the world.

Jin was the last to walk past, I look up to meet his eyes when he comes to a halt in front of me. I panic wondering what he was doing in front of these cameras until I see him hold something out for me to take.

I reach out and take what was in his hands, my hands suddenly warming up as I held two hot packs.

I immediately bow to him before he continues walking without a word.

He gave me his hot packs.

~*~

They won.

Of course they did.

The boys won Album of the Year.

Another daesang to their collection.

I proudly clap alongside Jessi as the boys return to their seats beside me. They were all still so sweaty from their performance, I could see the sweat dripping off Yoongi who sat closest to me now.

The MC's return to the stage and begin to announce the final daesang to be awarded tonight, Digital Song of the Year.

I hold Jin's hot packs tightly in my hands.

As soon as the winners name leaves the MC's lips, the audience cheers so loudly that I couldn't even hear who they had called.

My ears begin to ring at the loudness from the audience sudden cheers.

Jessi suddenly pushes me up to stand gently. I turn my head to look at her with wide eyes.

"Go!" She laughs. "You won!"

"Me?" I gasp while Jessi takes the hot packs out of my hands.

I had already won the TikTok Golden Disc Popularity Award tonight but this one was different.

It was my first Daesang.

I quickly bow towards the boys and all the idols around me who were giving me a standing ovation.

God is a Woman begins to play while I quickly jog up to the main stage, covering my chest with one of my hands as I smile to the camera that was following me.

The MC's bow towards me as I walk towards them. I bow to them both before they hand me an award and a bouquet of flowers.

I make my way up to the microphone and stare out at the audience that was glimmering so brightly of all the different lightsticks.

"Wish upon a star, Hello I'm Luna,"

STARS' screams in the audience die down so that they could listen to what I was about to say.

"Wow I really wasn't expecting this award tonight so I'm a little bit shocked," I chuckle. "First of all I want to thank my STARS who have been continuously listening to God is a Woman, I am so glad that you loved this song and felt empowered by it. I also want to thank my team that support and work alongside me everyday-"

I take a deep breath, thinking about my words that I want to say carefully.

"Thank you to Bang PD-nim, PDogg-nim, Minju-nim, Eunji-unnie, Misun-unnie and Jae-Oppa that have supported and encouraged me to become the best musician and person I can be. On top of that I am also extremely grateful to my loved ones and family who have supported me from the beginning,"

My eyes begin to water a bit, so I quickly blink a couple of times to try and stop the tears from coming out.

The audience begins to "aww" before beginning to cheer again in support.

"STARS-" My voice cracks. "-This award is yours,"

I bow deeply towards the audience one more time as the audience screams out in support.

~*~

The night is not over yet ;)

After-party here we come...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 35.5K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
556K 29.8K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
183K 8K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
13.5K 546 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...