BSD Oneshots || On Hiatus

By UnrandomHumanBean

A compilation of Bungou Stray Dogs oneshots! Will include x reader and ships one shots along with random one... More

Foreword/A/N/Prologue/Whatever
Never Know - SKK 💠
BSD As Stuff My Family/Friends Has Done/Said #1
Christmas with the ADA and PM 💫
Ideally Not Ideal - Kunikida x Reader 💫
The Adventures of Mark Twain- Mark T. x Reader💫
Let Go, Forget, And Forgive - SKK ◻
Dark World - Dazai x Reader ◻
Hurt - Chuuya x Reader ◻
Kunikida x Dazai!Sister 💫
Sick - Atsushi x Reader
Dead to Us - SKK 💠
Nail Polish- R. Akutagawa x Reader
Thought Process - Kunidazai 💫

Fire - Chuuya Nakahara x Reader ◻

444 8 3
By UnrandomHumanBean

Yes, I know I said I'd do a Kunikida x Reader, but I suddenly wrote this one night and am actually proud of how it turned out.

I would die for this man :)

Your ability: Colliding Forces, a kinda matter manipulation. You can send objects flying and create a sort of shield around yourself.

Italics are flashbacks. 

I hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------

Y/n L/n.

She was fire.

Somewhat soft at first glance, yet fierce and sharp enough to burn you with a single touch, word, or glance. 

Chuuya had once seen a newer member of the mafia accidently take his fellow executive as a secretary, and oh what an impression she had made on him with that single meeting. 

He remembered it clearly, it was a particularly horrible day in a week of misfortune. 

"You look worked to the bone." The young man purred, pausing at her desk as he walked by. Somehow, he had mistaken her for the executive's secretary, or perhaps one of their assistants. 

He had leaned forward with a slight smirk as his fingertips brushed the paper she was working on. "I can help you." His tone was more suggestive than appropriate given any office situation and Chuuya immediately bristled, but his co-worker could take care of herself.

Soon the young man was running out of the office, his face pale with horror, but he returned the next day. Y/n L/n had taken up her subordinate's offer and now he was her assistant, always stuck with the most boring and disgusting jobs she could offer. 

But, like any flames, she had a warmth to her. 

"Chuuya-kun!" She yelled, running towards her partner as he fell to his knees, caught off guard by an enemy soldier. 

"Ability: Colliding Forces!!" She thrust her hand out, (h/c) hair flying as a yellow glow surrounded her and the opposing man. He went flying away with her motion and she knelt next to Chuuya. 

"Don't let ever let your guard down on the field, dumbass. That's how you get yourself killed." She snapped, her tone harsh and scolding, contrasting the concern in her glowing (e/c) eyes. 

Chuuya coughed and gave her a faint smirk, his hand over the wound on his ribs. It wasn't too deep, and it had missed everything important, but it was still bleeding heavily. "Just gotta make sure you have my back, Y/n-chan."

The mafiosa rolled her eyes. "Let's get you to the infirmary."

Fire, passionate and blazing.

A mostly empty glass of wine glowed in the moonlight on a table. A hat, cast aside and a jacket thrown to the floor. A sweater on the floor, a pair of gloves tossed onto a chair. Wrinkled sheets and sweaty bodies, a pair of lips whispering something into soft hair.

It could burn everything down. 

"Chuuuyaaaaaaa-" You yelled, running and smashing through the window before starting to free-fall down towards the highway forty stories below. Fire and smoke billowed out the top of the building and the floor you leapt out of exploded. 

You used your ability to create a shield around yourself, protecting you from the flames and debris, but there wasn't much you could do to stop yourself from falling.

And then a gloved hand caught your wrist, and a red glow enveloped your body.

Suddenly you were floating in midair amongst the smoke and fire, looking at a familiar smirk, e/c eyes connecting with blue eyes as a hat casting a shadow over both your faces. "I told you I'd catch you, didn't I?"

"Took you long enough." You retorted. 

But it could also create something beautiful. 

Her rare smile made Chuuya's heart flutter, and his cheeks feel warm.

She beamed at him, one of the most dangerous people he knew, looking like a pure ray of sunshine in that single moment. Her hair and s/c skin glowed in the sun, the sound of waves and the feeling of sand underneath his feet made him happier than he had ever been before.

He pulled her close, he couldn't afford to lose her, not ever. 

"Marry me." The ginger whispered in her ear.

 "What?" She pulled back, looking stunned. And hopeful. The sun started to disappear beneath the ocean, bathing the pair in a warm red glow.

"Marry me, Y/n L/n." Chuuya's gorgeous blue eyes glinted in the dying light, more serious than you'd ever seen them, yet still so mischievous looking. 

"Ok, but you're supposed to have a ring, Chuuya Nakahara." You responded. 

"We can get one tonight." He said, overflowing joy in his voice as he pulled you into a passionate kiss. 

You savored the moment, warmth on your back, his hands in your hair, and the feeling of his lips on yours, ever accompanied by the taste of wine.

"I love you." You whispered as you parted. 

"I love you too." Your fiancée murmured back, and you couldn't tell if his red cheeks were from the sun or happiness. 

But even fires could be extinguished. 

"Y/N!!" 

The gunshot echoed horribly in the executive's ears as he watched your body crumple, his own scream still ringing through the air as he raced towards you.

"No, no, no, NO, Y/N!"  Chuuya carefully cupped your head in one head, lifting you up. "You idiot you should've waited for the back up! How the hell am I supposed to have your back if I'm not here?"

                                                 .     .    .

The beeping of your heart monitor was the only thing that reassured Chuuya that you were alive. 

But at the same time, he resented the sound. 

Detested it, hated it, it was the sound that his ears had grown used to hearing as he sat beside your hospital bed for hours and hours on end.

Hours turned into days, days into week, and weeks into months.

"I'm sorry, we don't know when she'll wake up, if she even wakes up. It hurts but it's the truth." The doctor told him after 5 months. 

He held your hand to his forehead and let the hot tears silently spill out of his eyes, finally releasing everything that had been pent up since you were shot. Chuuya's sobs filled the hospital room and he hated himself for showing such weakness, but the words had finally broken something in him. 

His fingers brushed the thin gold band around your ring finger, one exactly identical to the one on his own hand.

His heart broke further as he squeezed his eyes shut, wishing it was all a horrible nightmare and he would wake up at any moment with you lying in bed beside him.

                         .             .            .

"Chuuya..." A voice said quietly, and he couldn't stand the pity there. 

"What, Ane-san?" He asked venomously, prepared for Kouyou to tell him to forget about you and move on with his life.

 It had been almost a week since the doctors had told them that there was little to no brain activity going on.

"I have an idea."

The ginger shook his head. "Don't..." 

"I think it's worth a try. The Armed Detective Agency, they have a gifted doctor there, Akiko Yosano. She healed me after I was attacked by the Guild, and I hear she can bring people back from the brink of death."

"Why would they help mafia executives if they have nothing to gain?" Chuuya asked, trying so desperately not to get his hopes up while every fiber of his body screamed for him to run and beg the ADA until they healed you. 

"Because they're supposed to be the good guys, aren't they?"

But, with enough care, the fire can be lit again.

"I love you Y/n." Chuuya mumbled, squeezing your body against his. 

"I love you too, Chuu." You chuckled, reaching a hand back to stroke his uneven hair as you closed your eyes with a yawn. "And I'll never leave you again. I promise."

--------------------------

OK, again, I'm actually really proud of this one!! It isn't that long, but I think it might be the best one-shot I've written so far which is ironic because I wrote it all out in my head during dinner and then sat down to actually type it up three hours later.

Next one will definitely be a Kunikida x Reader I promise 😬

Anyways, thank you so much to anyone who reads this, comments, and/or votes! Your support is appreciated more than you know :)

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 3
୧⋆。🕯I will look for you in every lifetime, until we finally stay. - ♡ shin soukoku oneshots because they're not here a lot and they deserve a lot mo...
1M 17.7K 74
This is my BSD one shot book! I love these cuties so much and they inspired me to start it. Hope, you'll like it ;)
3.8K 139 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
281K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...