These eyes like to bite

fariha2908 által

it's a story of bondita and Anirudh.... different from each other..but still some thread bind them..one side... Több

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 4
part 5
part 6 (Anirudh's past)
promo
part 7 🔞
part 8 🔞
part 9
part 10 (surprise)
part 11
part 12 🔞

part 3

956 69 23
fariha2908 által

Part 3:-
Anirudh with two guard come to market with bondita and sampoorna.
Bondita: sampoorna di, your village is very beautiful.. very colourful..
Sampoorna:Where have you seen our village till now? you will be surprise.
Bondita get excited when she see a beautiful blue butterfly 🦋
Bondita: Such a beautiful butterfly..
Sampoorna: there's in the forget near a lake located from there These butterfly Comes.
Bondita:is it much far?
Sampoorna: no only 5 minutes in this brush.when you go shaighter.
Now let's go that shop..
Anirudh is far from there talking with a local..
Bondita who loves butterfly and want dearly to saw those butterfly its going evening now,soon they will vanish.
She thought if now she said sampoorna she will disagree and she may not get chance..she took a opportunity and went to the bush to go the lake where all butterflies located.
Sampoorna: bondita,i almost Done do you need anything.
She turn and don't find bondita.till then anirudh come to her.
Anirudh:what happened?di, you look tensed.and where is that girl.
Sampoorna: I also searching bondita don't know where is she?
Guard:master,is she run away.
Sampoorna:no,as far i saw she may not run away like This,she must be here in this market.
She must be lost.come lets search her.. bondita...
Bondita..
All four start searching her.its now evening.
Sampoorna:It's evening, don't know where this girl has gone.
Yes i remember..she was excited seeing those butterflies and asking location.
She may be went there.
Anirudh:i do and check in the forest,you go to house and you both two go.
Sampoorna:will you go alone..
Anirudh: didi i will come , you don't worry..you go..I searched her there.
Sampoorna:be careful..
Anirudh nods.

At forest,
Bondita:Which way have I come this way?This path has gone deep inside the forest, I am not looking for a way out.

Shehears some wild animals sounds which scares her to core.
She feels a sound of leg she turn and see a Shadow.
Soon she see Anirudh stand Infront of her,she don’t say anything.
Bondita: Anirudh, you came.

Saying that she runs to him

Bondita come to her and look at him A
Anirudh's pov
it wasn't that I'd
It wasn't that I'd never seen a more beautiful girl than her.But I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes off her.
Her eyes were lowered and she was breathing heavily.A strand of hair was bothering her right eye.She was trying to move it, but the wind was strong and....the hair stayed there.As I lifted my hand from her waist to move the hair....she looked at me in fear.
We looked at each other for the first time.

She kept staring at me scared.Then she lowered her gaze. but..I kept staring at her and then my dream was broken.
Pov ends.

Bondita hug him tightly.

Anirudh: How could I not leave you alone.

Bondita now realise her position and break the hug.Both realise they did something out of their way.

Anirudh:You have any idea.
You just go out on the path of the forest without informing anyone.

Bondita hears him silently as she knows she deserves to get scold but she have to went there as she have deadline.
Anirudh:now let's go.
Anirudh walks and bondita too follow him silently.

Anirudh: Bondita,I think we are on the wrong direction. Will have to roam a lot, will have to walk a lot
Bondita: yes, don't worry i can walk.

They are about to walk off when Bondita cries in pain.
Anirudh:what happened.
Bondita: nothing Anirudh.
Anirudh:I have no faith in you that something has happened in your feet.

Bondita: Anirudh..Nothing happens, just a small injury has happened, it is a slight cut.
Anirudh: I will tell by seeing how the injury is.
Anirudh kneels and checks Bondita’s feet.
Bondita:Ouch, Anirudh ahh....
Anirudh: silght cut ehhh?i can see how much sight cut. I think your angle got twisted.

Anirudh gets up.
Anirudh:Come, I will carry you...
Bondita: No, I’m okey.i can walk
They looks at each other.
Anirudh:I am carrying you, your walk with that injury will not be right but it will be even more wrong.

Anirudh lifts Bondita up and walks through the jungle carrying her

Bondita: Anirudh,You are walking for a long time to carry me up, you must be in pain.
Anirudh:Yes, seeing you do not know your weight
Bondita make a face.Anirudh smiles.
Anirudh see a river..
Anirudh:Let's get the solution to the problem.
Bondita:means...

Anirudh bring Bondita near the river ,its a small river.they comes near a pond. Anirudh puts Bondita down and helps her to sit on a rock..
Hold her feet.
Bondita: Anirudh,what are you doing.

Anirudh lifts her injured foot and Bondita looks at him with dreamy eyes,she is sinking in this passionately eyes , Which have fire for her to burn,to smooth..
Bondita closes her eyes in pain..
Anirudh lifts his hand to remove the hair from her face.
Anirudh dips her feet in water.
Bondita see Anirudh touching her feet.
Bondita feels not good when Anirudh touching her feet.he is aged than her and also a man ,She remembers how her mother got cut in feet,her father cares for her but still didn't bow down Infront of wife and touched her feet to apply medicine.and man never liked to touch a women's leg and here Anirudh ,yes he is a criminal but still there is something in him which is different from all.

Bondita come out of her thinking when she feels Anirudh putting her feet in cool water.
Anirudh:it will be very helpful, your feet would become numb.
Bondita: But why Anirudh?what is needed for it.
Anirudh:my father taught this method, even today we remember and need it, so that for what I am going to do.
Because it is necessary for what I am about to do that you don’t feel any pain.

Bondita looks at him but again closes her eyes in pain. Anirudh turns her feet under the water.
Bondita:aaah auch..
Anirudh:is it pain sitll.
. Bondita notice now she doesn’t feels pain.

Bondita looks at him in surprise, Anirudh lifts her feet out of the water.

Anirudh: Anirudh, what did you do?
Anirudh: Come, now do not waste time..

Anirudh annoyedly walks from there. Bondita gets up and follows him.

Bondita and Anirudh are walking out of the jungle towards the road.

At home,
Bondita was checking kaka no one is in the room.
Kaka: where is Anirudh?
Bondita:he went somewhere..
Anirudh comes there with a chess box.
Kaka:see.he come.
Anirudh:i bought a new chess box, you want it now, come now play with me.
Kaka:what to play,when life is going to play.
Anirudh:kaka,i told you , don't talk any negative.and now let's begin the game.
Bondita was watching this uncle-nephew duo 😍 and enjoying too.
Anirudh:here my horse..and you are going to defeated by me,kaka.

Kaka is in dilemma.bondita notice This.and whispered in his ear.
Bondita: you took the elephant.

Kaka do it and now the games turn.kaka laugh.
Anirudh:kaka..how did you do it.
Kaka:why I can't do it.
Anirudh:no no there are something wrong..you bondita..you said something in his ears.game was between us na why you come.
Bondita:how could you said that i told him in his ear.
Kaka:tell me tell me..
Anirudh: you both stay i wont play with you .
Anirudh went away from room bondita  and kaka laugh.

Bondita was going to her room when she saw kitchen where sampoorna with other women are working , through she hated the anyone who engage with any crime but she don't know why she become gel with all.kaka is a vey fun loving person.no one may understand he is a dangerous man in this village, and sampoorna she is darling.. very endearing.
Bondita:What are you making?
Sampoorna: Dinner..
Bondita see the preparation.
Bondita:so oily and you guys put so much ghee on food.
Sampoorna: ghee is good for health,its pure ghee.
Bondita: not good for health.espeacially for kaka.
Sampoorna: we made different good for kaka, and this ghee is for anirudh..
He loves heavy food.
Bondita:what he loves.
Sampoorna: but mostly he liked sweet dishes..and spicey dishes he can't take.
But luchhi is his favourite..with kheer.
Sampoorna keep telling her about Anirudh, don't know why she wants to know about him.

Bondita is checking Kaka's health, it's not good sign.
Kaka:how much time do i have left.
Bondita: it's not like that.. you are thinking wrong.
Kaka:i can read face.. and can read your face.
I don't afried of death but afried of my people.
Bondita: you know that you are wrong,..and you are a criminal..
Kaka: now I don't care about it..
But I cared about my Anirudh..
He was innocent,But because of the dictator, he gave his innocence, and became one of us.
Bondita:what happened with him.
Kaka:when he was 17..

Anirudh enter the room.with food.
Anirudh: sampoorna di made your favourite dish.
Kaka: I don't want to eat.
Anirudh:you have too.. come i will feed you.anirudh is feeding kaka and bondita admire their duo..
She is liking them through she hate their profession.She hate criminals..and here she is living with criminal and have soft corner for them,can understand about sampoorna as she was the first one who was with her being a women and understand her.can be kaka as he is paitent,and he is dying yes..his reports are not good.
His condition is getting worse with time, maybe he can last a few days..

She had face my dying paitent but with kaka,she is feeling something else,is it because he has relationship with anirudh.He is due to the change within her.

Later,
ANIRUDH brings a man and throws him on ground of hall.
The man:leave me, I did a mistake. ANIRUDH beats him.

He is a drugs smuggler,their enemy.
ANIRUDH: you has killed so many children. he is the murderer.I will kill him today
Anirudh beats him mercilessly. Bondita sees this from stairs and comes down to stop ANIRUDH.
Bondita holds ANIRUDH and stopping him .
Bondita:what are you doing, leave him.He is in such a bad state.
ANIRUDH: bondita,leave from here. Bondita:he will die, leave him..

ANIRUDH takes a rod to beat him. Bondita stops him and says are you mad.leave it ANIRUDH jerk Bondita and she falls. Bondita look on at ANIRUDH’s anger. Bondita is shocked.
ANIRUDH scolding Anirudh too realise what he done.
Anirudh:i told you not to interfere in my work, i will kill that man and this is my duty. this is my faith, blood for blood, death for death.
He beats the man.
He asks his goons.
Anirudh: take the man to the Ghaat and shoot him, then throw his dead body in the river..
Bondita is shocked hearing and
Bondita: what are you doing,
The goons take that man. Anirudh see Bondita's lips, blood comes from corner cries and leaves..

It's raining.Bondita coming inside her room silently after all happen she totally shacken and she saw rain through window then walking slowly towards the window, the fine rain dampened her face, the rain make sightly wet her face,the the tormul in herself and then she let down her hair. Then anirudh came to the balcony and feeling guilty with his behaviour with bondita,he saw her.she too saw him and upset with his behaviour..
He wants to apologize to her for his violent behaviour,he remembers how hard he jerk her.he wants to go to say sorry to him,but he stop himself..he stopped himself to stop bondita,he can feel she having soft corner for him,she wasn't that girl whom he met yesterday at Train,who hate him core hatred for criminal..but after last night ,there are some spark going between which can be danger for her.. it's good that she saw his brutal self.who can be merciless.He is not someone who can be loved,he is a animal.He is not a common man, he is such a scoundrel who only knows how to hurt others.

And don't know why this girl is doing a lot in her heart like a thorn went inside her body and is doing a lot.
is it because you have become something to me? What are you bondita?Why am I not able to remove you from my lifeless heart?

He keep looking at her then leave the terrace.bondita is still sadly look on.
When she heard the Door opening.
She turn and find someone.
Who is the person..who can be any one than anirudh roy Choudhary..
He comes here for Bondita to aid her.
Both walk to each other and stand Infront of them.
He take some turmeric in his fingure and put it on near her lips.

Anirudh:that man used to mix drug in children's food, and take girls for..
He can't complete as it's difficult for him to say..he may be robber..but never disrespect to a women against her will..

Anirudh:Such man don't deserve to live.
What ever I did it must be wrong to you but it's my work..
And the thing which happens with the you by me.
You can punishment me...

He holds bondita’s hand recalling jerking her away and her falling on floor far away.
. He slaps himself with bondita’s hands. Bondita: what you are doing? Anirudh stop..
She take herself away from him and shocked.shd is shocked with his behaviour.
He coming close to her.She raises her head and look at him.
He moves towards her. Seeing him coming she  move backwards till she reaches the wall. He goes near hear and keep one hand on the wall. Bondita closes her eyes.
Anirudh looks at her and then start tooI am sorry Bondita, Please forgive me!’ Bondita open her eyes and looks at him.
Anirudh: tonight I do such things which I should not have done. I should not have behaved with you in that manner. I am sorry

Anirudh lifts her left hand and kiss it and then put turmeric on it. Bondita looks at the wound she dont realise she too get wound than her mouth.

She looks at him with surprise. He kisses her hand,then his lips move to her palm and he looks up to her and cup her face and place his lips ln forehead . He then brings his lips closer to her lips and she raises her face towards him for his kiss. But Anirudh suddenly comes to his senses and feels angry at him. He withdraws himself and walks away leaving Bondita there with her eyes closed.
Precap:kaka dies

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.1K 211 8
it's a dark mature story of Anirudh Roy Choudhury and bondita singhania .. Anirudh is a Mafia don and bondita is a doctor.. how will they cross with...
30.5K 1.3K 10
Hello all, I have been regularly writing on Aniruddh and Bondita from the Indian show, Barrister Babu. I have posted most of my work on India Forums...
11.1K 1K 61
This story is based on anirudh and bondita. Anirudh who is a barrister and he is going to marry Saudamine but how he marries bondita we will see in t...
60.7K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...