CLAUSION Oneshots

By Narusaa

(≧▽≦) English is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammars are wrong. And also you can leave this boo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.1
16.2
18.2
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

17.1

307 7 0
By Narusaa

---
3rd Person's POV

Classroom field with students chattering loudly and the young brunette was flirting with the blonde Ponytail girl.

He was sitting infront of her desk while she was just looking at him telling him that she's not interested in him.

But his head was hard as rock,he was a knuckle head,he didn't stop so instead he keep flirting.

"Can you stop Claude?"The blonde Ponytail girl irritatedly said scratching the back of her neck.

"No."He said chuckling as he felt something vibrated in his back.

Jolting slightly so she wouldn't notice it his Shakey hands was covering his mouth while slightly widening his eyes.

And not to his luck Fanny did notice this,She looked at him weirdly and worried at the same time.

"H-hey are you okay?"She asked seeing Claude leaned his palm down her desk,still covering his mouth.

Claude nodded his head rapidly as he felt it got increased,he closed his eyes as his face wore a worried expression.

She just stand there first time seeing Claude like this.Did Claude do drugs or something to make him like this? No he didn't it's just something down in his back.

Claude felt that something in his back died down but could still feel the vibration lightly.

He was catching his breath as he looked at Fanny removing his hand from his mouth trying to stand but lost his balance luckily Fanny was there to catch his arms.

"Are you sure?Look at you, you're not okay!"She exclaimed as she smacked his shoulder making him groan.

She dragged them towards the door and head to the infirmary.

She took him inside as Claude look at him confused making him sat in the bed.

"Why are we here?"He asked feeling his back was aching.

She looked at him grabbing some medicine from the small cabinet before walking towards him.

Giving the medicine,he took it still looking at her.

"You look like you were sick and you're face was all red too."She answered giving him the worried as he grab it before drinking the medicine.

Well he's not sick but he still took the medicine so it wouldn't be obvious that he was feeling something down in his back.

"Y-yeah thank you."He mumbled as she nodded.

"By the way I gotta leave you here I have something to do."She said waving her hand before leaving the infirmary.

He sigh rubbing down in his back feeling someone was staring at him.He looked up and there he was,standing leaning against the frame door and was holding his phone.

"Gusion?What are you doing here?"Gusion smirked before pressing something in his phone.

Claude let out a gasp widening his eyes feeling the vibration down in his back but it was more deep.

"G-gus~Stop~."He moaned covering his mouth again as he closed his eyes while his eyebrows were knitted together.

Gusion raise his eyebrow as he look at Claude wearing his poker face.

"Stop?"

Claude nodded as Gusion scoff pressing it high in his phone making Claude Shaked his head rapidly clutching the bedsheet that was beside him while muffling a small moan that was covering his mouth.

His face was all red ,that was Fanny said to him.
His eyebrows were still knitted together.
He couldn't take it,it was too much for him.
Why did he do that?
"You know...you shouldn't be flirting?"
Gusion said increasing it more.

"I-I'm s-sorry I di—Ahhh~"He suddenly jolted removing his hand from his mouth as his both of his hand clutch the bedsheets.

Gusion sense someone was walking towards the infirmary room so he walked towards to Claude as Claude opened his eyes,while huffing with a small moan.

"Your lucky someone is coming here, I will watch over you..."He said before stopping what he was pressing,walking out from the room.

Claude was shaking as he hug his own arms,closing his eyes gasping for an air.

It didn't take a second,the two nurses arrived and saw Claude there sitting in the bed.

"Oh my,what happened,Mr.Paxley?"
Claude only looked at them as he shake his happened, ignoring the question from nurse Rafaela.
Yes the two nurses that he is Claude Paxley,I gotta tell you they got arrange marriage to each other and it's a secret.Only the nurses and principal knew this and Still they got to call him Paxley when he was alone but when he was with his friends,they called him his old last name.

That's their Parents decisions,I don't know why ,I know I'm the author but I don't know either.

They fell In love with each other,well Claude was the first one to fall in love with Gusion,he met him in his first day of High school when he bumped into him splitting all the coffee over Gusion and Gusion was really angry at Claude at that time but he stopped when he saw Claude's face,he was starstruck and couldn't take off his eyes of him. And that's how they got to know each other not knowing that they eventually get married in secret in highschool.

Of course his sister knows it too,she was with them in their meeting and she had to keep it for her brother's sake or else he will die, you know Gusion's fan Cause The two Paxley's were Famous in this whole Campus and Gusion was not fond of it,He hates it.

"Uh...uhmmm...yeah..."He answered looking away from their gazes.

"You look red."the another nurse stated,Floryn she was smaller than Rafaela. She just transferred here about 6 months ago and she is very nice.

"You should take a rest and I'll tell your teacher that you're sick while Floryn will stay with you here."Rafaela said getting some paper from her own desk as she exit before the bell rang leaving Floryn with Claude.

"O...Kay."He look down laying down in the bed that he was sitting earlier.

Floryn was writing something in her papers and checking the time that it was almost 8 O'Clock and that's the time where his Class started.

"Did you already take your medicine?"She asked with her soft voice.

"Yeah,Fanny helped me."He replied touching his forehead before falling asleep.

"Good."She nodded continuing what she was doing.

                               ❄️

Just that it all happened all day in lunch break ,he was struggling not to let out a moan,his friends notice this and asked him if he was okay but it didn't help him when he suddenly smack the table, grabbing everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

The crew apologize to them as they look at Claude worried.

Even in the Classroom,until their classes were over.

He sighed as he exit the campus,his bag was in his back.

"Bye Claude!"The pink haired girl suddenly said waving to him as she smiled.Selena,the girl who only had eyes on Claude,she was cute and pretty ,all boys and girls likes her because she was nice and fun to talk with, but there is only one problem,Lunox the girl that likes Selena.She was also sweet and nice yet dangerous.

"Yeah,bye."He waved while smiling back at her.Yes he knows that she likes him but he did reject her, nicely.And of course Selena Accepted it and they still are friends.

"Claude!"He shivered hearing his name called by the deep voice by his husband.

He gulped looking back and saw Gusion there ,smiling mischievously standing and behind him was the bathroom door for boys.

                                🔥

Gusion quickly took out the vibrator along with the long beads from Claude's red hole and it was all sticky and wet,Claude gasp loudly leaning the both of his palm in the bathroom wall.

"Now...what did I tell you?you shouldn't flirt,right?"Gusion whispered deeply in Claude's ear while he was breathing heavily and legs were trembling.

"I—"Gusion didn't gave a chance to Claude to speak as he slid his large cold fingers to Claude's red hole.

A breathy moan escape from his lips feeling Gusion's finger inside of him while Gusion was stretching  and ramming his hole inside out.

Gusion's hand reached up to Claude hard nipple from the his uniform,He let out a shaky gasp ,closing his eyes tightly.

How long has it been like this?
When will he stop?
Is he really that possessive?
He didn't want this to happen but he feel so fucking good.

Pulling his large fingers out,he unbuckled his belt and took his pants off before pounding into Claude's swollen red hole.

"Ahhh~"Broadening his eyes open letting out a breathy moan feeling himself pleased by Gusion's large member.

While Gusion was  holding his waist tightly,still tense,still shaking,still pressed inside of him.

"Fuck!Gusion~a little bit faster~"Moaning out his name Gusion pounded really hard on him while stroking Claude's hard member really rough.

Claude throw his head down trying to catch an air from his croaky moan.

Reaching their climax together,Claude felt the warm from his hole and from his member as Gusion removed his hand from his member and pulled out.

Feeling the warm sticky liquid from his swollen red hole and his member,He turned around and saw Gusion lick all the white liquid that coming from his hand.

Claude look shocked seeing Gusion licked all that.
"H-hey,what are you doing?!"He asked holding Gusion's hand but Gusion already finished it.

Gusion just smirked at him tasting the bitter liquid from his mouth as he licked his lips.

"What is it look like?"He asked back while cleaning himself before wearing his hoodie.

Claude just stared at him pouting as Gusion gave his pair of hoodie.
Claude stared at it before grabbing it as he took off his uniform and unfortunately that made Gusion pinched his nipple.

Claude let out a hitch gasp before smacking Gusion's shoulder as he cleaned himself before wearing the pair of hoodie.

"Ahhh,Fuck...you really turn me on, babyboy~"

Claude look at him in disbelief.Is he not satisfied,yet?Ohohoho I gotta tell you he's a fucking beast.

Rolling his eyes sassily as he exit the bathroom door,good thing it was lock and students were already home.

Gusion followed him as he hold his husband's hands.

"Roll that pretty eyes of yours again and I will give you a better reason to roll them,baby."He whispered while walking causing Claude to blush while holding his hands.

"Enough already."

"You know I can't."

Claude didn't say anything as they continued walking to their home.

💫

"Claude what's in your neck?"
Guinevere asked worried again.

"Yeah what's on your neck?"Aurelius added checking the small red from Claude's neck.

He covered his neck as he laughed nervously.

"I-It's nothing to worry about!"He rubbed his neck bitting his bottom lips nervous that they gonna find out what he was hiding.

"And it's red."Granger stated as he stared at Claude suspiciously.

Hanzo shook his head before scratching his neck and Chou who also was curious but didn't say anything.

"Uhmm...ah right!Some stupid 'mosquitoes!' bit me last night when I was getting something from the storage room."He lied snapping his fingers.

The crew only nodded that they believed what he was ranting and Cecilion there didn't believe him but somehow he knows it that it was hickey from someone and didn't say a word about it.

---

"Gusion,why do you have a scratch on your neck?"Lesley asked him while opening her book for their test later.

"Ahh... it's nothing."

"Nothing! It looks like you got scratch by...I don't know! Maybe some big cat!"
Alucard exclaimed worriedly.
As Gusion chuckled at his friends.

"Well, a cute big cat appeared in my balcony last night and I couldn't handle his cuteness so I...fed him some foods and carried him but unluckily he scratched me hardly."He answered making up a lie like his husband.

"Then why didn't you put a band aid?"Lancelot asked making Gusion groaned in frustration.

"I didn't but he helped me clean my scratch."He said out of frustration as his friends look at him confused.

"Huh?what I'm confused,I didn't know cats were supposed to helped you—"Paquito cut Lancelot off by placing a bread into his mouth.

Lancelot glared at him before eating it.
Hayabusa who didn't say anything just sat there listening to them while Aamon just smiling knowing what his brother did last night and no he was not there he has his own apartment but of course he knows it cause he knew that his brother and Claude were married.

"Why don't you guys just study there for our test later."Aamon said giving them his smile knowing that if they'll not listening,he will probably kill them all.

-wait for part 2

At least I tried the smut again;(
S

orry for any typos and wrong grammars so forgive me.

Words:2200

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
31.1K 3K 39
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
265K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
80.4K 6.2K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...