Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Transfer

708 37 18
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 102 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Kumogakure no Sato

In a range of tall mountains, and literally hidden in the clouds. At the large blue structure built into the tallest mountain was the Raikage's office. Inside the office were 6 people. Team Samui, C, Mabui and Raikage whose name was E. The Raikage was the biggest of all of them as he wore the traditional Kage clothing it was brownish yellow showing that he was indeed the leader.

On his right was a man who is fairly tall and has a dark skin tone, slightly bulbous nose, a lazy look in his eyes and white, shaggy hair which covers his left eye whistled. He was Darui a Jounin rank ninja of Kumogakure and was looking at a book.

Darui whistled as he read the bingo book "man...this is his year. I keep hearing his name. Amazing!" suddenly E smacked the table hard almost breaking it in the process "this isn't time to joke around Darui. Now Konoha not just have great allies because of him they now have clients. The boy killed Earthbeast one on one!" E growled

"You think I believe this...heh Konoha loves to gloat maybe they are just showing off" Karui spoke as she looked displeased.

A dark-skinned young woman with green eyes who went by the name of Mabui responded "what it says is all true. Apparently Earthbeast managed to sneak into Konoha while Uzumaki Naruto was being tested in for the Jounin exams. The two fought and the boy came out as the victor"

"It doesn't make any sense why did a man like Earthbeast want from a measly Konoha dog" C spoke looking thoughtful

Samui watched with a stoic expression while Omoi looked gleeful.

E suddenly again banged his table in frustration "Earthbeast is known for finding the strongest prey. He must have heard about the Uzumaki and went after him"

"And look what that did him" Omoi chuckled making his leader angry "anything to say Omoi!" Omoi just waved his hands "no sir! Its just that if you think about it everything this Uzumaki done was kind of badass. No Ninja would do that. I don't even think Konoha know who messing with" suddenly Karui bonked his head "shut up or you want to do D rank missions again" Omoi shut up as he didn't want to suffer.

Apparently the lightning daimyo's cat was fearsome something Konoha had in common with Kumo.

Darui gave the book to Samui who took it and inspected it "Raikage-Sama what shall we do" she said. This made the fourth Raikage frown "all we know is that Iwa won't take this well as both Konoha and them have bad blood."

Mabui nodded "yes a Konoha ninja killing their missing ninja will anger them since it was their ninja" E nodded "for now we shall investigate Uzumaki Naruto. Since he is Jounin now, he will be taking a lot of missions we will monitor his movements when he does."

Everyone saluted "Hai Raikage-sama"

E nodded and then looked at Samui "team Samui I want you to get Kirabi and Yugito this instant I wish to speak with them"

Samui bowed "as you wish Raikage-sama" the huge man nodded and looked at everyone "you are dismissed!" when he said that everyone dispersed with Darui lazily using the front door muttering why there is a door when nobody is using it.

E sighed as he gestured Mabui to leave which she took gracefully. He then looked at Naruto's file "I have a feeling you'll be a handful boy!"

Iwagakure no Sato

In the tall mountain ranges that surrounded the rock village at the tallest building was the Tsuchikage's office.

Inside the office there was a little man standing on the table with two people in front of him. The little old man wore the tradition clothes of a Kage showing that he was indeed the Tsuchikage.

The old man had a triangular beard and a moustache with angular corners. He has a big red nose and thick rectangular-shaped eyebrows. He wore his hat as he looked serious. He was Onoki of both scales the Third Tsuchikage.

In front of him was a woman with black hair and pink eyes she wore the traditional brown Jounin vest of Iwagakure. She looked pissed off. She was Kurotsuchi the granddaughter of Onoki

Next her was a huge fat man he wore the same vest as well. He looked at his leader with a calm expression. He was Akatsuchi

Onoki gripped the bingo book as he looked calm but inside he was furious.

"What is this!" he muttered the moment he said that his granddaughter smacked his table hard.

This made Onoki look at her. He knew Kurotsuchi was angry "Kurotsuchi"

"Old man let me kill this bastard. Earthbeast was mine to kill!" the pinked eyed woman screamed in rage making her fat partner sigh.

Onoki sighed as well "Housen was a missing ninja Kurotsuchi do remember that" the Iwa Kunoichi gritted her teeth and then walked out of the room banging door open.

Akatsuchi bowed and then went after her leaving Onoki to himself. He then looked at Naruto's file and his eyes narrowed dangerously "boy you now have my attention"

Sunagakure no Sato

In the council room of Sunagakure the council men were all screaming. Outside the room was team Gaara. Temari looked worried with Gaara who was stoic. Kankuro sat in the chair a bit further than them.

"Gaara...he's an A rank" Temari muttered making Gaara nod "I know Temari" the eldest daughter looked down in worry.

"Naruto-kun"

"50,000,000 ryō" Kankuro whistled "unreal" nobody answered him as they just stood outside the room waiting.

Konohagakure no Sato

The Genins were amazed to what they just found out. Hinata suddenly fainted while everyone were in shock.

"A...A rank... 50,000,000 ryō" Tenten muttered "this is too much" Neji nodded "indeed it seems he keeps defying fate"

"Unreal...Tornado made it to the big stage" Kiba laughed with Akamaru while Shino and Chouji nodded while the Aburame hed.

"Yosh! His spirit is amazing!" Lee congratulated.

Shikamaru had his eyes wide this surpassed his calculations it defied description it defied logic.

"I can't believe this. First a Chunin then a Jounin now an A rank what is he going to be next. Hokage!" Ino screamed as she was enveloped in shock.

She looked at Sakura who looked shaken suddenly the pink haired girl felt woozy.

"Naruto is an A rank...what's happening. Why is this happening" Sakura thought as her vision started to fade. Her crush left the village while her teammate was moving on without her. She couldn't take it anymore and then she fell to the floor.

Haruno Sakura fainted.

"Sakura!" Ino screamed and ran to her.

Spring Country

In a wondrous garden within the clan styled compound inside was Kazahana Koyuki who was dressed in a well dressed Kimono. In front her were three people. They were Hatake Kakashi, Uzuki Yugao and Senju Tsunade who was wearing the traditional Kage clothing showing she was the Hokage.

They just finished up the agreement that finalised that Naruto was to be wed to her.

Koyuki folded up the scroll and smiled "now that this is done Naruto is to be wed" Tsunade nodded while Yugao and Kakashi remained stoic but inside were shocked to the core to what they just heard.

"Yes it's a procedure that had to be done" Koyuki nodded "have you had this kind of engagement before" Tsunade nodded she remembered the her grandmother was wed to her grandfather the same way "yes Naruto will be liaison with you since he is your husband and you are of higher rank than him" Koyuki nodded "Yes in time Naruto is to be wed and since we are now allies what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours"

Tsunade nodded with a serious expression "I agree" Koyuki smiled and clasped her hands together "excellent! Then you don't mind me bring an extra guest then" Tsunade raised her eyebrow in confusion "I don't know. Does this affect our agreement by any chance" Koyuki shook her head "no that it does not. This guest of mine further benefited me and since we are allies you are allied with my guest as well" Tsunade nodded after all that was the nature of the contract.

"So Naruto will be liaison with your guest as well" Koyuki nodded "yes he will be going to them 70% of the time" Tsunade's eyes narrowed while Kakashi and Yugao looked on guard.

Something was going on here.

"By all means bring in your guest" Tsunade said making Koyuki nod "alright the person I'm bringing is a friend of mine so please be kind" Tsunade nodded and Koyuki summoned a maid and told her to bring in the guest.

A couple of minutes later three individuals came in and the Konoha ninjas were shocked to the core.

In came in a woman dressed in a long-sleeved dark blue dress that falls just below her knees. It seems to be closed at the front with a zip, and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covers up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. Underneath, she wore a mesh shirt that covers more of her upper body than her dress, but stops short of covering her shoulders and still leaves a sizeable cleavage. She also wears shorts in the same colour as her dress (a skirt in the anime) and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees. Around her waist, she wears a belt with a pouch attached to the back on the left.

Furthermore, she now wore high-heeled sandals and shin-guards reaching up over her knees. She also wears dark blue polish on her fingers and toes, and is wearing dark blue lipstick.

Her ankle-length, auburn hair now is styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her chest.

She wore the traditional Kage clothing she wore the hat which was green. She was the Godaime Mizukage Mei Terumi.

Next her was a light blue haired boy with thick rimmed glasses, and carried a fish-shaped bandaged object on his back. He wore a long sleeved blue striped shirt and camouflage pants, and sewn into the front of his clothing was a headband for Kirigakure he is Chojuro.

On the left of Mei is a middle aged man with an eye-patch over his right eye, and a talisman with the kanji for 'to hear' in each ear. He wore a striped shirt with the same patterned pants underneath a green robe, his hair was bluish in colour he is Aoi.

The Konoha ninjas were frozen in shock as daimyo of spring country got up and greeted Mei with a hug gesturing for her to side in beside her and in front of the Konoha ninjas.

The Konoha ninjas and the Mist ninjas were in a face off. Senju Tsunade eyed Terumi Mei who was smiling brightly at her.

For some reason Tsunade felt something bad was going to happen and it involved Naruto.

"Now that my guest has arrived I would like to ask you why you let an S ranked criminal infiltrate your village and try to kill my husband" Koyuki's eyes narrowed as she looked angry. Kakashi and Yugao shivered while Tsunade felt bad but one look at Mei with her smiling expression angered the Senju.

"We did not know we were being infiltrated. Once we found out it was already too late" Tsunade said

"By too late you mean Jounin Uzumaki killing Earthbeast" Mei spoke softly inwardly she couldn't believe Earthbeast came again to kill Naruto. She should have known this would happen.

Tsunade's eyes narrowed at the Auburn haired woman "yes but it is dealt with. He is being well looked after and is resting"

Koyuki's eyes went wide "you mean Naruto-kun is in the hospital" Tsunade nodded "yes that battle was rigorous as Earthbeast proved to be a tough opponent with a powerful bloodline limit. Naruto almost died but thanks to me and my apprentice's help he is stable"

Koyuki was shocked as she gasped while Mei remained stoic but inwardly felt like Koyuki.

The princess suddenly got up "I must see him this instant!" Tsunade sighed "princess. Naruto is being well looked after he's..."

"In a village that hates him and wants him dead!" she spat making the Konoha ninjas surprised. Tsunade had her eyes wide "I...I know that you found this displeasing Koyuki-sama but I got this under control" Tsunade knew the actress turned Daimyo knew Naruto was hated and since she loved him she would without hesitation protect him. The Senju looked at Mei who noticed and smiled at her. Tsunade's eyes narrowed.

What was she planning?

Tsunade's mind started to work then her eyes went wide as she remembered what Koyuki said "yes he will be going to them 70% of the time"

She remembered her grandma Mito having the same arrangement and in the end choosing to stay in Konoha.

Tsunade looked at Mei and her eyes narrowed. "So that's your plan"

It seemed Naruto was in the process of being transferred and now was up to him to leave Konoha legally.

"Sneaky bitch" Tsunade tried to control her anger as she wanted to punch the Mizukage right there. She relented but desperately wanted to smear her brains to the floor. It angered Tsunade that Mei used Koyuki's love for Naruto and lure his services to Mist since he was the hero of wave and then reclaim mist as the strongest of the 5 ninja villages once more.

This frustrated Tsunade. She needed to tell Jiraiya as right now she is in a disadvantage. Konoha hated him and Water country wants him.

Once Tsunade got home the Senju promised to clean house once more after all Naruto was her Shinobi and she'll be damned to lose him to that slutty woman before her.

"Nevertheless I expect reports on his well being if you do not then I will bring him here to be treated" Koyuki said making Tsunade nod. The former actress wanted to see Naruto and now finding out what happened to him wanted to see him badly.

"Alright now since you have met my guest why don't you get acquainted" Koyuki smiled as she looked at both groups of ninjas.

Mei shook her head "that is alright Koyuki-Sama we already are well informed of each other" Koyuki nodded "ah indeed"

Aoi nodded "yes Mizukage-sama I agree with Koyuki-Sama. In old days we always greeted each other that's how we made engagements" Mei's eyes narrowed and Chojuro sighed

"Engagement" Mei frowned but then looked at Koyuki and then smiled at Aoi who blinked.

He expected something to happen, so did Chojuro but Mei just smiled.

Tsunade eyed the group when a hand was stretched out to her. Looking at whose hands it was Tsunade saw Mei who smiled "may we work for a better future" Tsunade usually was the angry type but seeing that infuriating smile she just smiled back and took her hand.

"Yes for a better future" everyone clapped but as they clapped both women were thinking of different things.

"I won't let you take Naruto you bitch. He is my prized Ninja" Tsunade desperately wanted to crush her hand to pieces

"Naruto-kun will belong to mist after all there is much waiting for him" Mei also wanted to melt Tsunade's hands until there was nothing left.

Both of them smiled at each other and they each had work to do and it was all for Naruto.

Kirigakure no Sato

Right in the Mizukage office sat Uzumaki Tetsuko and she was reading Naruto's bingo book file.

This old lady's blood was boiling she was happy truly happy. The blond before her was truly an Uzumaki and she could not wait to meet him again.

"Naruto I cannot wait to see you. Next time we meet I will show you your true lineage" Testuko gripped the book and looked down at mist.

"And we Uzumaki with you carrying our name will be known throughout the world once more"

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...
116 5 1
Naruto's been Hokage for two years now. He's been down a lot lately as he watches his friends' kids grow up. Naruto and Hinata had recently been tryi...
75.7K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
45.3K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)