Azur Lane Fanfiction

By sweetsrsour2

If you love Azur Lane than I hope you love my story! This story writes in a third person point of view. It's... More

I Like You...
Telling You That I...
Only If You Knew...
I Still Believe In You...
If I Told You Sooner Would It Change Anything?...
~Short Shorts!~
Your Not Gonna Break Me
I Want To Hear The Truth
You Lied.
How Could You?
I Appologize
Bent But Not Broken
One Stormy Night
Take Everything From Me
I Hate You
Hello... is it me your looking for?
Good Bye...
Give Me Your Promo Codes Right Now
No School?
Sacrifice
The Exchange
Our Little Secret...
The Good Old Days... (Retrofit)
Bad Habits
End Days
Memories
Make up
Oui Oui
I Know You Like Me
Your Killing Me Softly
Show Off
Thanksgiving
You Made Your Choice.
Your My Favorite
Rumors...
~A Special~
Need Help?
Jealousy
A Plot?
Unravel
A Good... Mother...
My Regret
No Recognition
In The Mood...
Things Are So Complicated
The Need For Speed
Out Of Our Minds
Your Breaking My Heart
Feverish Nights
Valentines Gift <3
ShipWreck
The Truth & The Lie
Just Give It To Me
I'm Nothing but a Failure
The Taste of Dirt
Miss Me?
When Your Poor
Hidden Troubles
Rile Me Up
Still Not Happy
You Treat me like Trash
Missing
Little on the Rough side
Date Night
Abandoned
Your Tearing Me Apart
Unsatisfiable
Just For You~
Chapter 69 ;)
I Let You Down
Happy Mothers Day!
Breathless
Yus
Loss
You Are Such A Liar
I Want What You Have
Enjoy It
I Cannot Change You
~The High School Life~
I Love You!
Girl Scout Cookies~
Truly
Oh You're Just So...
Fuck It
Yes Yes Yes
Superior
True Colors
Rotation
Ships of a feather sail together~
When You Find Gems ;)
A Dinner Together
Rated R-for Mature (skip this chapter if you don't wanna see this)
Finally
I Just Can't
You Keep Letting Me Down
Hm
Temptations
Your Choice (A Voted For Chapter)
I Can't Deny It Anymore
~It's Over (100th Chapter this is the end)~
~A Small Bonus~
Regret
Very Well
Fears
It's my time to shine
;-;
You Have A Problem
I don't care
I Gotchu
Youuuuuuuu
I Don't Believe You
I Just Don't Get It
Damn It
You Want It? I Got It ;)
Puns + part of a story!
It's Story Time
You're Mine
What If (Disney didnt steal my title)
Absolute Bullshit
Duuugghhhhh
What Are You Wearing?
I Want You
What The Hell Is Happening?
You're An Animal
I Like Where This is Going
Unpublished part
Just For You
Oh I've Got It!
Conflict & Chaos
It's A Date?
For Your Pleasure
I Know What I Must Do
\(^_^)-- ~[My Gift To You]~ --(^_^)/
Hey Beltmenot this Chapter is for you ;)
You're Driving Me Mad!
Troubles
A small... Favor
CHOCOLAAAATTTTEEEEE
F
Sleepless Nights
Beauty Uncollared
Slow Down
Oh You
Notice Me!!!
The Little Stuff
+The Collab+
I'll Make You Smile ;)
Meaning
Snowfall (also the Final Chapter)

Suspicions

54 4 8
By sweetsrsour2

So Spee gave in and waited here with U-47 for the commander Nathan to return.

" hey vanna talk about zhe rumorz?" U-47 questioned. Seeing Spee raise an eyebrow and ask " vhat rumorz?" Not hearing about it.

" vell I vas vith Hoodz team und she lovez to talk. Und she said das Nathan loves someone else than Enterprise. Vhat a dog." U-47 said, giving out the news.

" vhat?! Nein!" Spee said, in disbelief. Thinking no. Nathan loves Enty. He'd never betray.

" ja." U-47 said, nodding.

" I didn't believe it either but than I did some undercover vork und it'z true. He likez Shimakaze now." U-47 said, making Spee scoff. Thinking she really thought this commander was different.

" there's nothing wrong with likening more than one person." Kii said, by the doorway. Entering.

" really? Saidz zhe unloyal fox." U-47 said, contradicting her.

" so what?" Kii said, not caring.

" anyway, ease dropping?" U-47 said, flipping back on her belly side to rest on the bed.

" I'm not Hood. I just came to drop off this report." Kii said, recklessly tossing that report on the desk.

" you don't think it'z vrong?" Spee asked, thinking where is the fidelity?

" ve're talking about Kii here" U-47 reiterated, trying to tell her friend you can't expect a good answer about this kind of topic from her.

" look. I don't like Nathan. But disloyal for what? Liking more than one person? I don't see anything wrong with that. Everyone does it. Anyway it's not like Nathan or Enterprise was a thing" Kii said, in a harsh cold tone even though Kii was kinda defending him.

" sheesh" U-47 said, thinking damn Kii is such an asshole or is being way too harsh. She didn't need to phrase it and say it like that.

" but still..." Spee said, thinking that's wrong.

" whatever you can go talk to him about it when he returns or don't I don't care, I'm just glad he isn't here so I don't see his ugly face." Kii said, leaving.

" vhat's her problem?" Spee said, thinking Kii sure is more cynical than usual these past few weeks.

" vhatever" U-47 said, unfazed by it. Knowing Kii is Kii.

" Enty ain't you jealous?" Wichita spoke, seeing Nathan talk to Shimakaze. Seeing Shimakaze giggle at his remark.

" jealous? Why? What for?" Enterprise asked, not seeing a problem with Nathan talking to Shimakaze.

" uh? Can't you see it? He's hitting on her and your his girl aren't you?" Wichita commented, thinking that's f'ed up that Nathan is doing Enty dirty like that. Right in front of her too.

" but I'm not in that kind of relationship with him" Enterprise said, trying to tell Wichita this whole time that literally it's just professional.

" when are you gonna stop denying it?" Wichita said, thinking Enterprise is gonna loose Nathan if she don't admit it or step up her game.

-----

" you know what's weird?" Phoenix asked, seeing Mutsuki tilt her head.

" why is Queen Elizabeth purple frame? It's like she's the leader of the whole Royal Navy faction and she's not even gold frame. But everyone else whose a leader is gold frame." Phoenix revealed. As she had just noticed this now.

" I don't... know?" Mutsuki said, actually never have thought of that either.

" I mean... even her body guard is rainbow frame... and some of her maids are gold frame so.. it's like.. whaaattt?" Phoenix said, dumbfounded. Either Queen Elizabeth is a really good leader or she's a really good manipulator.

----

Ending the meeting, every faction went on their way.

That is...

Rossiya: " is this how bureaucracy works?" Confused. Thinking wow they'll never get to the point. Thank god they don't have that in Russia.

Minsk: " I'm just here for inspiration! Hehe!" Nervously laughing as she really had no idea what was going on. But wanting to accompany Rossiya for Belorussiya sake as she asked her to. Since Belorussiya worries deeply for Rossiya.

" so strange... that fox girl spoke upsetting words to most of the factions leaders and yet... they didn't wage war." Rossiya spoke, not understanding how they can all accept being down right disrespected and still be in good alliance with each other.

Minsk: " maybe they're use to how she speaks!" Thinking that could be it.

" maybe" Rossiya said, unsure really if she wants to continue to stay in this alliance. They've hardly gotten anything done. Today they were suppose to discuss a large scale exercise that would improve everyone's fighting ability but... in the end it's like a wasted trip and it was a long way back to the north.

" whoring it up? Please" Ah Shan said, huffing. Thinking wow they don't DRESS THAT badly.

" at least your not slutz like us apparently" Bismarck said, hearing Gneisenau say " my lord!" Thinking that she shouldn't even say that. After all, they're not dressed too badly either. I mean they're not showing how damn thirsty or horny they are for the commander unlike some ships.

-----

When they got to the hotel, they checked in and got settled in.

" ahhh so comfy.." Cooper said, plopping herself onto that king sized bed.

" I can't believe we got a luxury suit" Bremerton said, shocked. This shit is expensive.

" well I know somebody at this hotel..." New Orleans said, making Hornet question " who?"

What's when someone walked into their hotel room.

" oh we didn't order any room service" Cooper said, seeing a maid come in here with a cart of food.

" Cooper!" New Orleans said, upset. Knowing she kinda offended Sheffield.

" hmph. First of all if you think like that you'll be dead in less than a day here. Second why did you just blatantly allow me to walk in here? Look." Sheffield said, taking out a gun hidden in the champagne ice bucket and pointing it at her.

That's when Hornet and Bremerton took out their weapons and aimed it at Sheffield.

" very slow reaction." Sheffield commented.

" everyone calm down, she's the person I know." New Orleans spoke, introducing her to them.

" the person you know? You mean the person who's gonna kill me!" Cooper said, thinking New Orleans person turned out to be bad and corrupt.

" kill you? Oh please I'll let you do that yourself. My names Sheffield very pleased to meet you." Sheffield said, putting away her weapons. Taking a curtsy.

" you sound British" Bremerton said, hearing Sheffield say " I am." As she began serving them some tea.

" wanna tell me the story of how you two met?" Hornet asked, hearing Sheffield say " its best not."

Sheffield: " on the logs you were suppose to get room 496 but I made a little change and gave you 469. I think they bugged the previous room. You can never be so sure. So than it'll just be a mistake on someone else's end. This room is clean today, I've inspected it before hand but I cannot say if it will be clean when you leave. So be weary please." Warning them.

" uh are you a spy?" Cooper asked, thinking Sheffield is kinda acting like one right now.

" I work for MI6, yes. Anyway, if you ever mention me I'll cut out your tongue and make sure you never cross me again. Got it?" Sheffield said, in a professional but threatening manner.

" y-yep" Cooper said, keeping quiet.

" anyway. For now, I'm under the cover of a simple maid working here making a blood 10 dollars and some change an hour. So.. don't blow my cover please. I've worked undercover here for 3 years now so I've seen what they do. Have a good day." Sheffield said, as she than left the room.

Later that night they heard a knock on the door.

Sheffield: " room service." Getting let in.

Sheffield began cleaning their room.

" uh you really don't need to" Hornet said, thinking damn Sheffield taking her job too seriously.

Sheffield turned on the vacuum than said " actually I do. This is my floor. So I am in charge of cleaning all of it. Anyway..  August von Parseval the person who runs this estate as well as many others is having some special guests over... perhaps you'd like to go get something to eat in the dining area. And do enjoy the meal slowly. Really savor it." Giving them some info. As well as telling them subtlety to take their time down there.

They all went down to the dinning area. That's where they saw a massive table, there sat an important looking person, who they thought must be August von Parseval.

She was surrounded by a ton of maids. All standing there. Waiting for her guests to arrive.

" woah talk about an entourage..." Hornet commented. As they all opened their menu's to hide their faces and also taking a look at what's good.

" hey look" Bremerton said, seeing some people walk in. And one of those people was Casablanca. She looked fucked up. But saw that they put her in a very nice looking dinning dress. One of them was holding her arm tightly. In a controlling way.

" wait." New Orleans said, holding Hornet back. Knowing she wants to save her as much as she does but they can't just blow their cover.

There could be danger lurking nearby.

" that person looks like Prinz Eugen" Cooper said, thinking that person whose holding Casablanca looks like Prinz Eugen.

" yeah.." Hornet said, agreeing.

" your order?" The waiter came over.

" oh uh... how about this? Oh and this and this" Hornet said, ordering a lot. Everyone else did the same.

As much food to stall them from being served.

Observing the scene ahead of them.

" shouldn't we move this conversation to a more secluded place?" Tirpitz said, noticing all the prying eyes of every guest here at the hotel. I mean how can they not look? Literally you got a whole assembly line of maids at the very top center of this dinning area. Not to mention yeah Eugen did bring in a fucked up looking girl so... everyone's bound to stare.

" I suppose. But I've already set up everything here" August said, tiredly.

" come now. Let them look." Eugen said, cockily. Knowing that nobody can do anything to them. And if they tried... oh let them- Eugen thought.

" why did you bring her?" Tirpitz asked, not understanding why Eugen brought one of her playthings here. Knowing it's a very bold move as well as risky.

" can't she enjoy a meal with us? Hm?" Eugen said, seeing Tirpitz sigh and move on.

" now to business.." August said, moving this conversation alone.

" can you hear them?" Cooper asked, as the restaurant's noise of people talking is beginning to be too loud.

" no" all of them said. As this blows. But at least Casablanca is alive.

" eat. It's very good." Eugen said, trying to feed her. But she refused.

" you still didn't break her yet?" August said, surprised.

" I want to take my time on her... she's special..." Eugen said, having her fun. Just admiring Casablanca's will.

" so the news?" Tirpitz said, wanting an update on the cops who came here.

" they are currently stationed in room 469. They have yet to start their investigation. But they have already spoke to Peter Strasser. Police presence has increased in these areas so be careful you'll have a lot more trouble now if your caught." August spoke, making Tirpitz say " it was suppose to be 496." Making August say " I know. Apparently a humanly.. mistake.. perhaps..." suspicious. " Sheffield." August called. As Sheffield went up to their table. " yes ma'am?" Sheffield said, hearing August say " who made this mistake?" Wanting to know who.

" Tomas." Sheffield said, as he was the one who was at the front counter to check them in. But of course Sheffield lied, changing the room herself but blamed it on Tomas.

" that idiot. I knew I should've gotten rid of him long ago. But his father worked for us for so long... Take care of him." August said, speaking to the new Rookies at the table. Seeing Roon and Deutschland smile.

" lead the way" Deutschland said, seeing Sheffield nod. As August dismissed them.

The waiter came back with a ton of food.

" woah..." Hornet said, thinking maybe they shouldn't have ordered this much.

That's when they noticed Sheffield being followed by two of their goons.

" don't. She can take care of herself." New Orleans said, thinking they're just gonna blow her cover. Anyway it doesn't look like Sheffield looks to be in any trouble.

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 210 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
297 28 16
I don't own Azur Lane or any of the characters. Lights is mine though. Ok, so this is part 2 to A War With Warspite, and this won't make too much se...
22.5K 287 13
This is a massive what if thing I thought off, plus just random stuff because why not. I do NOT own anything but the story and concept of the story...
53.6K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...