Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 33

4.2K 158 177
By hazxlouforever112

Louis and Alice ended their conversation once more costumers started coming in. Louis gave her a fair smile and left, going back home so he could grab his phone and walk himself to Holly's house to charge it.

That's if she is.

She is. Thank god. Louis was so happy to see her, not just because that meant his phone is getting a decent charge, but because he's been meaning to check up on his friend.

"Babes, you stink. No offense." Okay, maybe it wasn't all that good. But, then again, this is Holly. She's quite known for her insults and playful sassy behaviour.

"I know. I haven't had a shower in like two days."

"Didn't pay the water bill, did you?"

"Nope. Neither the current, so I'm pretty much living in a black house with no water."

"And food."

"Actually I have food." Louis smiled proudly and Holly laughed, happy that Louis is doing somewhat good. Even though Holly is a good friend of Louis, she wouldn't be comfortable with Louis in the house.

She's a girl and Louis is a guy, and she's quite old fashion in that sense. She doesn't care that Louis is gay, but he's still a boy. She didn't even have to say anything because Louis already knew this.

"Find a new job?"

"Probably, gonna get a call back I think soon. That's why I'm charging my phone here."

"Ohh okay. Where are you going to work?"

"Another bar. It's a strip club aswell." Holly wiggled her eyes but Louis gently slapped her hand. "They only have female strippers."

"So? Maybe you could try out being a male stripper. You'll make more money."

"Ew no! I have no problem with people who do those things, but I would be too embrassed and fat to do half the dances they do."

"Bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're so skinny. All you've got is a little tummy, and honestly, I don't know how, but you still look hot and sexy still!"

Louis smiled sadly, thinking about how much Harry also loved his tummy also.

"Oh shut up Holly. I'm beautiful."

"Atleast you're speaking facts now."

They continued to joke around and catch up on things, Louis saying that he'll be off when his phone is done charging because Holly and her father have a doctor's appointment to attend.

Larry, Holly's father, seems to be doing better which made Louis happy, but he's not opening the bar back anytime soon. So in the end, it was good that Louis moved on and found himself a new work.

-

"Even though we don't work together anymore, don't be a stranger, yeah?"

"You know I could never Holly." Louis smiled and hugged her, giving her a little kiss on the cheek and unplugging his phone charger and gathering his stuff.

Him and Holly have been talking for two hours, his phone is at 100% and Holly even invited him for dinner at her house. Louis was beyond grateful.

They hugged eachother goodbye and Louis walked himself home, placing his phone on the coffee table, and sat on the couch. He doesn't have anything to do right now, and he's really bored out of his mind.

He could go back into town, or even go into school, but it's already noon and he's feeling a but lazy if he's honest. He doesn't even have a cigarette which he's starting to miss now. Not because he wants to back to his old habits, but because in times like this, he'd usually just go out back and smoke.

Louis knew that he'd go crazy if he just sat inside and stare at a blank tv screen. So it was a choice, laziness or boredom. And Louis is quite a lazy person.

Well fuck.

"Maybe I should go and check in and see how their doing in school after all. Harry's probably going crazy."

But do I really want to see him?

That's a good question. Louis felt so conflicted, he really wants to visit Harry in school and see him, but he knows that he'll be doing himself more harm than good. He'll just be heartbroken, and he's trying to avoid any distractions right now anyway.

He really needs to get a proper grip on himself and get Harry out of his mind. That boy is too toxic for his feelings anyway. Maybe Lewis is right? He thought he knew Harry, and he knows he does, but maybe it's time to accept the fact that him and Harry really do live completely different lives, and that it's a waste of hope.

Like, Lewis was right. Louis really was fooling himself. Harry is going marry Olivia sometime soon, and he'll just be there in the side, as a friend.

Who was he really trying to fool?

Louis really is pathetic.

Atleast he's free now, right? He can do whatever and whoever he wants. Still better off than poor Harry whose being forced into a tux fitting as Louis' sitting in his home.

Robin got him out of school and sent him off to a fitting. Harry wants to cry.

He's being measured for this stupid tux which he finds really ridiculous. Not many people are coming anyway, so why the need for a new tux? Can't he just wear an old one?

He doesn't even have Louis here to comfort him, the man measuring him is being a bitch to him because he keeps moving and shaking, not once staying still long enough for him to get a proper measurement.

"My god kid, why can't you just stay still and stop rocking from side to side!"

"I'm sorry sir, it's just a habit I have." The old man scoffed. "Do you have ADHD or something? Is that it?"

"What's that."

"Some sort of mental disorder. My grandson has it." Harry frowned. "I don't have that, I think."

"Good. Then stop fucking shaking and stay still you little brat!"

Harry blinked slowly and looked at his feet in sadness. Feeling embarrassed and ashamed even though their the only one's here.

He's never missed Louis, or anyone really, this much before. He doesn't even care that the old man is verbally abusing him in a way, he just wants Louis here to hug him, and tell him that everything is fine.

Harry was on the verge of having a mental breakdown by the time he was done. The old man had been so rude to him, commenting on his appearance as well as making fun of him crying.

Yeah, Harry broke down from all his insults. He couldn't take it anymore, so he broke down and started crying.

"Have fun at your wedding Monday, kid. And tell Mr. Lynch that everything is going to cost me around $5000." Harry nodded and hopped into the car, telling the driver to take him to his house, Olivia flipping through her magazine, not even looking at Harry.

"What are you even reading?"

"Not reading, looking at the pictures." She showed him and he nodded, not really intrested.

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked, finally paying enough attention to Harry to notice the tears in his eyes, and his frown. "Are you missing Louis?"

Harry nodded, blinking harshly, making a tear fall down. He wiped his tears away and fixed himself, now sitting completely straight and told Olivia to forget it.

Olivia didn't want to let it go, but it wasn't any of her business, so she left it at that.

Harry took a nap while they drove to his house. Olivia just stared at Harry the entire time, pitying him. If she could, she'd end this entire engagement and let Louis and Harry be happy, together.

She shook him awake once they arrived, both their parents already there. They stepped out and hugged their respective parents, stepping inside and sitting at the dinner table.

Marcel made a large feast for lunch, Robin promising to give him a heavy sum of money for it. Normally Robin would have his chef make all the food, but all of them are huge fans of Marcel's dishes. The boy is certainly has talent when it comes to making food.

"This tastes marvelous Marcel! You must give me the recipe!" Mrs. Lynch praised, continuing to dig through her food and polish it off faster than anyone else. She even asked for more, absolutely inlove.

Marcel blushed at her praise and told her he'd write it down for her, but she wasn't satisfied with that, saying that she wants to observe his cooking skills with her own two eyes.

Marcel was lost for a brief moment, knowing that he made enough for him and Harry for dinner, as well as possibly tomorrow too. It was a large dish as well, and it's a really long process.

When he listed all of his concerns, she suggested he go through the security footage and give her a copy of him cooking the food. As weird as it was, Marcel agreed and left.

Nobody said anything nor stepped in, not even Robin or Anne. Their conversation with Mr. Lynch is long past their minds, and even if it wasn't, Marcel has no reason to look back at tapes that long.

Well, to their knowledge, anyway.

Little did they know though that Marcel planned to go through all of the security footage to erase anything physical involving Louis and Harry.

It's been a long while since he deleted anything, so he just scanned through and erased whatever he found.

Now, keep in mind, the Lynch's, Robin nor Anne ever come into Harry's house without a purpose. Upon his little job, he found a piece of video evidence that shows a lengthly conversation between Mr. Lynch and Harry's parents.

Marcel felt sick to his stomach. He knew that Harry's dad treats him awful, but he didn't expect to hear such disgusting things out of Robin's mouth.

Marcel wasn't emotional or anything, but he did feel sad for his boss. But the bigger question would be how he should tell Harry-and if he should even tell him.

This is something that could break Harry entirely, and without Louis, Harry might finally snap.

Marcel decided to keep this to himself for now, or atleast until he figures out a way to tell Harry without fucking him over.

Yeah. That sounds like a good plan.

-

The next day couldn't have arrived any faster for both Louis and Harry. Today is Friday, and Louis' got a interview today with the boss of the bar and strip club. They called him around five yesterday, and the manager is aware of his age, but their willing to work something out since Louis is in need of help desperately.

Plus their under staff, so a win-win.

Harry on the other hand, well he's happy because he hoped to see Louis at school today. He didn't see him yesterday, so he's really praying to get his hands on that boy. He wants to hug him so badly, nobody would believe it.

It's been one day, just one day, and look at Harry. He's a hot mess, and that's putting it nicely.

He cried himself to sleep last night; feeling too alone and sad to sleep in peace. He wanted someone to talk too and cuddle with him, but Louis wasn't there. And he only wanted Louis in his arms.

He skipped breakfast and drove himself to school, almost getting a ticket, but he worked his way out and arrived an hour early-some of the teachers aren't even here yet.

He didn't care though. He just wants to see Louis, that's all.

Heart pumping and adrenaline high, Harry felt like jumping up and down when he pulled into the driveway. He wore a bright smile that morning, hope is the only thing keeping him from going insane.

"Mate, you good?" Niall asked, tapping his window. "Yeah, why?"

"Well your never this early, and you're in the car. Sure you're okay?"

"I am Niall, just waiting on Louis." Niall sighed and told him to not get his hopes high, saying that he should know Louis' attendance record by now.

Harry nodded, but said that he's still hoping for him to come. Niall smiled a little to himself, noticing the glow Harry has whenever he talks about Louis.

It made him look down on himself slightly. Like, how could he have thought his was wrong? He still does in a way, but seeing how happy Harry is-the genuine smile/glow of happiness, how could he have judged this?

Two people whom genuinely love eachother-a lovef couple. He's not 100%, but seeing Harry right now made him realize how much of an arse he may have seemed.

"I'm sorry." Harry looked at him. "What?"

"For being a homophobic bitch I caught you and Louis, I'm sorry."

"It's fine-"

"No it's not! I can't imagine how badly I hurt you both, I feel like utter shit." Harry smiled sympathetically and fixed his belongings, stepping out of the car and giving Niall and big hug.

"I said it's fine. I'm over it, besides you've changed from what I can tell-or atleast you're trying too." Niall nuzzled his nose into Harry's neck, happy.

They pulled away and Niall gave Harry this look, sort of a teasing one. "You're inlove, aren't ya?" He teased and Harry shoved him lightly, laughing.

"Nah, I doubt."

"Oh come on, dating for god knows how  long, and with that look on your face whenever you talk about him, I can tell."

Harry rolled his eyes and pushed him again, this time gazing at Zayn's car with Liam coming out of the passenger's seat.

They all talked a bit as more teachers and students arrived. Eventually, Zayn and Liam wanted to go into the cafe, and with Niall encouraging them, Harry left too.

This time dejected.

Louis wasn't there with him, so how could be happy?

-

Hope you all enjoyed <3

ilygsm
-Nir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
278K 6K 40
elton has a sister, she comes to live with him and the guys.
95.2K 4.9K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...