The Unwanted Wife (Published)

By AnamikaGK

An eminent politician with ties to royalty, Uday Rajvansh had no use for a wife. Any wife. Clamoring for a re... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Note
Note II
TUW Future Plans
Way Forward for TUW
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Password to TUW Chapters
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Password Note
Note
Chapter 38
Important Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Last)
The Unwanted Wife (w/ Epilogue) is now available for purchase!

Chapter 37

5.9K 609 656
By AnamikaGK

Chapter 37 of The Unwanted Wife has been uploaded on my blog Fictionpur for the readers who want to read the story further. Due to the plagiarism of my work via Wattpad, I am unable to post the story here any further. Hoping for your cooperation.

Please don't forget to come back to this page to Vote and Comment on the story for continued access.

The link to my blog is in the first comment. Also, if you click on 'External Link' just below the orange bar after this post, you will find that it will directly take you to the new post on the blog.

Link to Chapter 37: https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2021/12/12/chapter-37/

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 883 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
387K 22.6K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
246K 15.7K 28
A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
239K 11.6K 44
King Jai Rajawat: There is victory in his name,Who is not just a king in name but a real king, Has Cold & introvert nature! Radhika Shekhawat: There...