Write your Way into my Heart

By Wrenchxoxo

Haikyu!! Timeskip AU! M/n Mitsuru is a newly promoted employee of a famous sports magazine company, he was in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Christmas Special! Hanamaki + Matsukawa
Christmas Special! Meian + Inunaki
Christmas Special! Tobio + Shoyo
Christmas Special! Iwaizumi + Oikawa
Christmas Special! Akaashi +Bokuto
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Discontinued, sorry ;(

Chapter 17

628 43 0
By Wrenchxoxo

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Could you get the door for me?"

Iwaizumi hollered on the other side of the room, oikawa, sitting infront of the electric fan groaned. The situation on iwaizumi's house is somewhat chaotic.

It all started when his best friend planned a surprise vacation, in hopes to catch up and relive the old times.

The only problem was, iwaizumi's air conditioning was broken. Unable to find any place to stay, iwaizumi let him stay.

Now the two of them are all hot and bothered, to the point that both of them where half naked.

On the other side of the door was the unsuspecting m/n. Just like oikawa, he had plan a surprise visit to iwaizumi, wanting to hang out with him.

Another knock came from the other side, but this time a bit more louder.

"Yeah yeah! im coming!" Oikawa said nonchalantly, didn't even bother wearing his shirt or what. He opened the door to reveal a fairly tall man with a big smile on his face.

"Haji!- Oh...." The man's cheerful tone was cut short at the sight of tooru wearing nothing but his shorts. The two stared at one another, unable to form words. M/n stared at the chiseled abs of the man infront of him, sweat trickled down his abdomen, triggering an swallowing action to m/n. Oikawa caught wind of where the boy was looking, he felt somewhat flattered, but not that he expected less from his glorious body but it was satisfying to see this particular man get flustered.

"Is haji- i mean iwaizumi here?" He asked, clearing his throat. Oikawa came to his senses and fixed his posture. Still embarrassed by their current situation, he mimicked m/n.

"Yeah...does he have plans with you..?" He inquired, raising a brow. 'Iwa-chan has some interesting friend' he thought to himself, further assessing the man infront of him.

"Not really...well, if you would be so kind please do tell him i stopped by. I'll be going now." He replied curtly, walking backward before bowing awkwardly before going back to his car.

Oikawa watched the boy enter his car, and drove off. He went back in once he the vehicle was out of his sight.

"Oi, who was that?" Iwaizumi asked from behind, surprising oikawa. "I didn't got his name but he called you haji- wait, iwa-chan why did he call you haji?" Oikawa squinted his eyes, mimicking a detective during an interrogation.

Iwaizumi's brows perched up in realisation, "M/n was at the door?! why didn't you let him in?!" Oikawa, shocked by his best friend's panicked reaction, he held his hands up.

"Geez what's wrong? he told me to let you know he stopped by. That's all." He retorted, looking away from his best friend's gaze. 'I should be the one getting your attention, not him hmph' despite the boiling bubble of jealousy, he played it off as if he's innocent.

"No, he's- nevermind, just help me fix this goddamn aircon so we can stop finish this." Iwaizumi turned around and ordered oikawa to follow him.

M/n drove off without any destination in his mind, because his head was full of pictures of that man's body and face. He was one hell of an eye candy.

Other than that, m/n had some few conclusions as to why the unnamed man was sweating and half naked but he didn't wanna elaborate, it's better off unsaid.

He stopped when he saw a familiar name, "onigiri miya" he mumbled to himself, momentarily forgetting hid vivid imaginations of the two men.

He found a free space to park, once done, he got out of his vehicle and entered the place. To say that the place was bustling of people, was no exaggeration. M/n looked around until he found an unoccupied seat. Once he sat, he was immediately greeted with one of the employees.

"Good morning, welcome to onigiri miya! would you like to get started?" The employee asked, handing m/n a laminated menu. He thanked the worker as he scanned through various flavored onigiris.

Once he settled for his desires stuffing he told the worker. He pulled out his phone, debating whether to text iwaizumi with what just went down in his place or not.

"Hello there, stranger." A familiar cheerful yet nonchalant voice emerged from his side. M/n turned to his side to see hanamaki.

"Oh, makki, fancy seeing you here" M/n greeted with a smile. Makki did the same, but with more enthusiasm than m/n. "So, what's up? you seem troubled" He asked, moving his seat closer to m/n, which surprisingly he didn't mind.

"Nothing, just some bizarre thing happened to me earlier..." He let out an exasperated sigh, he can't believe he'd be seeking console on someone like makki. Not that he'd mind, but they were still not in that stage, atleast for m/n.

"Care to tell me? It's fine if not as well..." Makki told him, sensing m/n's struggle. Of course he cared for the boy, he wasn't going to let his friends suffer in silence.

"I was supposed to surprise my best friend today, but when i got there someone else opened the door for me, and get this, he's naked- well topless and sweating as hell." He explained to him, the blush on m/n's cheek did not go unnoticed under makki's gaze, despite his curiousity he kept his mouth shut and let him continue.

"We both stared at each other for a good while and uh, i chickened out...I think that's his boyfriend" He ended his story with his face on the table. His voice was muffled but, still understandable.

"M/n?" Another man called out to him, did the gods from above decided to spite m/n today? He let out a groan, putting his hand up, before lifting his head from the table.

"Yeah- osamu?!" M/n exclaimed in disbelief, despite the obvious restaurant name, the poor h/c-nette did not anticipate seeing the owner at this time of day.

He saw osamu in his fitted shirt and cap, beside him was a stoic male with black tips on the end of his hair. M/n wouldn't lie, they would pass of as cousins.

"Oh uh- m/n this is kita, kita this is m/n." Osamu immediately introduced m/n to the man beside him. He extended his hand to shake with the other, and he did the same as well.

His face remained stoic, which gave m/n a intimidating vibe.

"Hi, nice to meet you"

"Likewise"

After the little introduction they had, the four looked at one another awkwardly. "So uh, what brings you here, m/n?" Osamu asked, a ridiculous question, but m/n didn't mind.

"Was gonna dine with my friend makki" He replied, sticking his thumb out and pointing to makki who was sitting beside him. "Oh i almost forgot, makki, this is osamu. The owner of the restaurant and osamu, this is makki, my friend" The two shook hands before going back to the kitchen where the magic happens.

"I didn't know you were friends with the owner" Makki commented, taking a bite out of his onigiri. M/n was munching on his as well. He gave him a smug smile before swallowing the rice. "There's so much things you don't know about me" He replied in a mysterious way. Makki slowly swallowed his, before asking.

"Are you a serial killer?" It made m/n laugh, but only a short one. Then, he looked him right in the eye and said "maybe i am" what m/n has anticipated was for makki to shift into a nervous state, but he did the opposite. "Oh yeah? well, i'm a tax evader, so that makes us both criminals" He replied, his chest puffed out. M/n covered his mouth as he laughed, he found it hilarious that makki would compare being a tax evader to a serial killer.

While they were busy having fun, m/n lost track of time, and his past thoughts. His phone was blowing with messages from iwaizumi.

"I'm glad you're having fun, hey how bout we go see that new movie? y'know the dr.jekyll and hyde or something?" Makki offered, pulling his phone out as they walk towards m/n's car.

"Yeah, sure, i'm free today so why not" M/n smiled, opening the passenger seat for makki. The pink haired male entered the vehicle as he placed two digital tickets for the movie

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sorry for disappearing, school's a bitch. But i'm finally free after this week so, expect more updates :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 437 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
118K 2.8K 26
Kozume Y/N moves to miyagi to attend Aoba Johsai where she meets Oikawa Tooru who doesn't know she is girlfriend of Ushijima Wakatoshi. When he ends...
15.5K 538 11
She never attends class and has no friends. She does her work but is never seen. She's never had much social interaction and yet she falls in love...
79.2K 3.1K 73
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...