AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

Por Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
NOTE

CHAPTER 42

5.1K 204 31
Por Scottvivian

Li Sinian said that he will try with Jiang Rongxuan, but in fact they did everything that a formal couple would do.

This morning, Li Sinian rubbed his still aching waist and was about to go to the bathroom, but Jiang Rongxuan hugged him and refused to let him go.

The younger brother behind him has a sticky voice, but his hands are not weak at all, "Why is my brother running again, come back."

Li Sinian blushed, and recalled last night.

The two of them unlocked the new posture, and he couldn't stand it. When he wanted to run, Jiang Rongxuan pulled his ankle to prevent him from leaving, and still blew in his ear: "Brother, don't run, come back."

Thinking of this, he turned his head and kicked Jiang Rongxuan's calf hard.

"Bullshit brother, I need to go to the bathroom!Let go!" Jiang Rongxuan was amused by him, and slowly opened his eyes, the eyes were shiny, and there was no sleep at all.

Li Sinian knew he was pretending again.

This green tea man(actor)!

Pooh!

Li Sinian knew from the beginning that Jiang Rongxuan was not a pure-hearted person, but after he was really together, he discovered that Jiang Rongxuan's heart was simply black!

Take the matter of going to bed as an example. As long as he didn't agree to Jiang Rongxuan's request, this younger brother would start to lower his eyes and curl his mouth. He wanted to be aggrieved. Tossing him to death on the bed.

Hmm... But apart from being more domineering in bed, it seems that Jiang Rongxuan is fine.

In other respects, he is very well-behaved, and he does what he says.

But this is too much!

Li Sinian went to the toilet and took a shower in an instant.

They slept and hugged each other last night, and his body was sticky with the sweat.

Coming out of the bathroom, Jiang Rongxuan was no longer in bed.

There was a sound in the kitchen. When he went over to see, he was really cooking.

Jiang Rongxuan's cooking skills are pretty good. Once they are presumptuous in the middle of the night, it is Jiang Rongxuan who gets up to make breakfast.

Hearing the footsteps, Jiang Rongxuan glanced back at him, "Breakfast will be ready soon."

Li Sinian replied, pulling the chair away and sitting down.

When breakfast was served, the first words Jiang Rongxuan said to Li Sinian was: "Brother, you go to my house."

Li Sinian successfully choked, and tears came out from coughing.

Jiang Rongxuan came over and patted his back to give him comfort, "Brother, be careful, how can you choke after eating?"

Li Sinian raised his eyes to look at him, "Going back to your house? We are together for... three months only, going back to your house, isn't it too early?"

His eyes were filled with tears because of coughing, and the ends of his eyes were a little red.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at him, did not speak, first leaned down and kissed his eyes, only smiled and said:"What brother would like to do, not back to the Jiang family, it is my home, my residence outside"

"Or brother doesn't want to see my family?"

Li Sinian said hurriedly, "It's not that I don't want to, because what you said is too ambiguous, and you can't blame me."

Jiang Rongxuan laughed, "Okay, let my brother misunderstand, it must be my fault."

"Well ...... but not in Sicheng City,my house is in Haicheng city, I want to show you something, will you come with me back to the Haicheng?"

"Oh, it's all right, let's go back to visit, it takes only two hours by aircraft, I have time." Li Sinian hid away and ordered Jiang Rongxuan to stay away, "We can come back for dinner!"

The two bought the air tickets for the day back to Haicheng. After breakfast, they left for the airport.

Jiang Rongxuan's home in Haicheng is a small apartment, only 100 square meters, and the location is not particularly good, not as good as any of his properties.

But Jiang Rongxuan said, "This is the house my mother left for me. I have lived here for many years, and everything I think is important is put here together."

Jiang Rongxuan led Li Sinian to a small room.

This is not a utility room, but it does only contain things.

The wall of the room facing the door is densely pasted with a pile of photos, a table is placed against the left wall, and a closet is placed against the right wall.

Li Sinian walked in and saw that the pictures on the wall showed a person.

He himself.

Some wear school uniforms, some wear regular clothes, and some wear suits.

Jiang Rongxuan hugged him from behind, "Brother, I'm a pervert. I like to follow you and take pictures of you."

Before Li Sinian could speak, he pointed to a photo and said, "I like this one the most."

In the photo, he is wearing a white school uniform with a book in his hand and a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose.

The shot was a 45-degree side face. He looked down at the road with a serious expression. He should be anxious at the moment.

Li Sinian asked: "Why do you like this one the most? Does it look good?"

"No, every photo of you is beautiful." Jiang Rongxuan explained: "Because in this photo your face is so unsightly, it's because you argued for me with Lin Yuan. There was a dispute."

Li Sinian's memories were also hooked up following his words.

This is about the time of the mid-term exam.

Because he was busy with his grades in the senior year and Li Cheng would not reduce the pressure on him because of his business, he was particularly annoyed during that time.

He went to find Lin Yuan for lunch, but saw that Lin Yuan was leading someone to bully Jiang Rongxuan again.

At that time, he didn't know if he felt the same way, thinking of himself, or something, anyway, he was very angry.

So he stepped forward and pushed Lin Yuan away and said, "Are you sick? Why do you want to bully him?"

Lin Yuan was interrupted and was a little unhappy, "I told you, he belongs to my dad. He is a bastard, mistress's son ruined my family, I am teaching him the righteousness."

"Even if his mother is a mistress, it is his mother who is wrong, not him! No one can choose his birth, if he can, does he want to be a mistress's son?? "

Li Sinian said:"He's badly battered at home every day, your family was never asked, every day, as if nothing had happened to him, they send him to school, you have enough favor of it."

"Mom is a mistress, Dad doesn't take it seriously. He is already miserable enough. This is already his punishment for being the son of a mistress. Isn't it enough? What else are you going to do?"

"Beat him to death? Then you kill him now! You! Do you dare?"

Li Sinian really thought of himself at that time. He was always bullied at home and his parents would pretend to be invisible.

Seeing that Li Sinian was really angry, Lin Yuan didn't dare to be tough, and said aggrieved: "Why do you speak for him?"

Li Sinian let out a sigh of relief, "I just don't think it is necessary, why do you bully him? What? He didn't want it either."

After speaking, he felt a little nervous, so he stopped paying attention to Lin Yuan, turned around and left.

He didn't eat that day, but found a corner to cry.

He is really tired, why can't his father understand his hard work?

After crying during lunch, Li Sinian felt much better. He stayed in the corner for a while and waited for the signs of crying on his face to disappear before he came out.

So he wasn't in a hurry at that moment, his expression was serious just because he was in a bad mood.

Jiang Rongxuan said: "You conflict with Lin Yuan for me. You don't know how happy I was at that time. I thought I am finally a person with a name in your heart."

Speaking of this, Li Sinian remembered that he didn't recognize Jiang Rongxuan at all.

He was a little embarrassed, so he quickly changed the subject by pointing at something casually, and asked, "What is this?"

Li Sinian pointed out, and the bound A4 paper fell on the table.

Li Sinian picked it up and realized that this was a paper he had written in college.

Jiang Rongxuan said: "When you finished your sophomore year, I graduated from high school. At that time, you and your high school classmates came back to see the teacher and had a meal with the teacher. It happened that our class party was in that restaurant."

Li Sinian remembered about it. The previous class reunion.

Why did he remember it at the first mention? Because Li Sinian is very busy every day, he has only attended that class reunion in so many years.

That day was the last day of the second semester of their sophomore year. The elective teacher left an assignment in one semester, which was the paper.

He planned to go to the party right after handing in the papers, but the teacher was so lazy and felt tired to carry too many papers back, so he only scored.

Then he took the paper and went to dinner.

He drinks well and was taken by Li Cheng to various banquets to practice, so when most of the classmates in the class were very drunk, he was still sober.

When he went to the toilet at that time, he seemed to bump into someone. He thought it was a drunk who was walking unsteadily, so he just said he was embarrassed and left.

It now appears that the person who hit him hard was probably Jiang Rongxuan.

But Li Sinian had a question.

"What are you doing with my report?"

Jiang Rongxuan leaned close to his ear and said something, Li Sinian immediately turned around and gave this brother a kick.

He found out that even if he was two years older, he still couldn't compare with the cheeky man.

Jiang Rongxuan laughed for a while, then pointed to the closet and asked, "Brother, do you want to look at the closet?"

Li Sinian ignored him and went to open the closet door by himself.

The wardrobe is divided into upper and lower floors, but there are no clothes in it, and there are other things in it.

Li Sinian saw a familiar thing at a glance, a huge wine jar filled with snakes.

Li Sinian pointed to the jar and asked in surprise: "This, this is not..."

Isn't this the jar of wine he brought out when he was eating with the people from Chuanhe Construction?!

"Chuanhe Construction belongs to Jiang's family. During the time you discussed business with them, I happened to be in charge of Chuanhe." Jiang Rongxuan said, "I really didn't expect that they would meet you when they went to negotiate a cooperation. I wanted hurry up and get them to agree to cooperate with you."

"At that time, I wanted to approach you by work . I didn't expect that you weren't in Li's house. I had to wait until I finished my work to find you." Jiang Yung Xuan said, and approached him to hold him up,"you do not know how much I miss you, cooperation is not successful, so I let them try to bring the things you left back to me."

"The result, they bring me back this."

"According to the person who went to talk about cooperation at the time, this was snatched from the waiter in the hotel, and they almost threw it away."

Li Sinian's mouth twitched, "You really have a collector's addiction."

"I only have this problem with you. I only love to collect your things."

Li Sinian snorted, "Your wardrobe, I thought you were equipped with clothes, but I didn't expect it to be used to store these messy things."

"I want to wear your clothes, but unfortunately I can't get them."

Li Sinian thought for a while and asked, "What clothes do you think suits me best."

Jiang Rongxuan said without hesitation: "School uniform."

"Why??"

"When you came down from the sky to save me, you were wearing a school uniform." Jiang Rongxuan was very eager to survive.

"You look good in everything, but the way you wear a school uniform is the most unforgettable."

Jiang Rongxuan really just brought Li Sinian to see his house. After looking at his original home, they returned to Sicheng City that night.

The days have returned to peace again.

Until the third day after going to Haicheng, Li Sinian made a big move. He told Jiang Rongxuan to bath first in a dull voice.

In the past, Li Sinian went to take a bath first, but that day he insisted on letting Jiang Rongxuan go.

Jiang Rongxuan didn't think much, so he went first, and when he came out, he was stunned when he saw the scene in front of him.

Li Sinian in front of him changed into a white school uniform, with a pair of spectacles on the bridge of his nose, with an indifferent expression.

He silently threw a plastic bag containing things into Jiang Rongxuan's arms, just like they met in the school bathroom for the first time.

Jiang Rongxuan stared straight at the person in front of him, and for a long time he was not willing to lower his head.

When he bowed his head, he was stunned again.

What Li Sinian threw into his arms before was smeared trauma medicine, but this time, what he threw into his arms was a box of condoms.

Jiang Rongxuan couldn't help it anymore, and directly rushed towards Li Sinian.

Sadly, this school uniform that was just made-to-order, was torn apart when it was only worn for the first time.

               .............THE END.............

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8K 279 7
Daminette Hogwarts AU Marinette hated leaving her home, her school, her everything. But Lila didn't leave her much of a choice. She decides to transf...
660 60 4
➥ High-school AU ╰┈➤ [Itoshi Sae] ------ "I'm going to block you,, "Nah, you love me,, ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉ All rights reserved for the c...
1.3M 39.9K 68
❝ YOU KNOW, YOU'RE RUDE. ❞ ❝ WOW, YOU'RE LIKE A DETECTIVE OR SOMETHING. ❞ Scout Wiley has two sides. The loudmouth mailroom girl who hates coffee...
144K 6.2K 58
The seniors of the Royal Guards told Yun Mo that the seventh prince was a fairy-like existence, never acted like a demon, and was much easier to serv...