AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

By Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 41

3.5K 138 8
By Scottvivian

On the third anniversary of the establishment of the restaurant chain, thanks to the support of users and Jiang’s strong financial resources, it has successfully opened 3,000 stores nationwide.

In order to give back to new and old customers, restaurants across the country decided to randomly free 100 tables for customers on the anniversary day.

As a result, on the day of the hotel’s anniversary celebration, restaurants in major cities were crowded.

As one of the shareholders, Li Sinian went to the first store in Sicheng City to join in the fun on the anniversary day.

With information changing so rapidly today, every year there is today, this internet celebrity has long been forgotten. He smiled at the door of the restaurant and no one came to respond to him. Everyone wanted to line up to eat, maybe he was among the lucky ones who are free.

Jiang Rongxuan had just finished the meeting and saw Li Sinian from behind, speeding up his pace and walking over.

The two of them made an appointment today to eat at the place where their business started, without Ma Chi.

The shop manager was busy, the waiter changed batch after batch, and no one recognized that this was their boss when the two came in.

The hotel service is now better. You can queue up on your mobile phone. The tablet is used for ordering. Even if you arrive late without an appointment, there are snacks at the door.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at the store and said with a smile: "Brother, now the conditions here are much better than the small restaurant you opened near Mulin Village. At that time, in order to buy drinks, customers had to line up under the big sun.

" Yes, it’s all your credit.” Li Sinian said, “I’m serious, if we don’t have you, how can we open 3000 branches in three years.”

Now the food delivery speed is very fast. Order, the food is already on the table.

Li Sinian pointed to one of the lobsters and said: "It's really fast. I just posted the ingredients and recipes last week, and it's on the table today."

"For the sake of today's anniversary, I specifically asked them to learn it quickly. "Jiang Rongxuan said: "You taste it, is it different from yours?"

Li Sinian took a bite and gave them a thumbs up, "Obviously it's better than what I cooked. I don't have that knife skills."

After the two had finished their meal, they called the waiter to settle the bill. The waiter just gave them the bill, suddenly he yelled: "Congratulations to the customer at table 45 for becoming the 99th free customer today!"

As soon as the waiter beside him called, the other waiters in the shop repeated: "Congratulations on the customer at table 45 Today’s 99th free order customer!”

Customers at other tables rushed to fill their mouths after hearing the words, for fear that they would not be able to catch up with the last free order quota.

Li Sinian was stunned.

Are the two of them the 99th free customer? 99, why is this number so coincidental?!

On the other hand, Jiang Rongxuan turned his head and whispered to the waiter: "Call your store manager over, and I will give him a bonus."

It has been more than a year since Jiang Rongxuan's first vague confession.

Li Sinian was interrupted at the time and did not reply. Since then, confession is like being cursed. Whenever Jiang Rongxuan asks Li Sinian what he means, there must be unexpected events to interrupt the plan.

The second time he planned to confess, it was three months after that, the third time was a little shorter than the second time, it was two and a half months, and the fourth time was a little bit shorter than the third time.

Until now, Jiang Rongxuan had forgotten how many times he wanted to mention it.

As the saying goes, he didn't want to talk about it because he didn't want to talk about it. Instead, there was an opportunity for this matter.

The waiter stood there and didn't move. He was just about to ask the customer if he was ill, but after a closer look, he felt that the customer was a bit familiar.

He thought for a while, as if he knew where he looked familiar.

This, this... Isn’t this the boss printed on the first page of their employee handbook!

The waiter didn't dare to delay, so he really went to call the manager.

Jiang Rongxuan smiled and said to Li Sinian, "Brother, look, we are the ninety-ninth free customer."

He deliberately emphasized the two nines of the number ninety-nine, and the ten in the middle was an understatement. It sounds like 'Nine Nine'.

Li Sinian did not speak.

Jiang Rongxuan followed up and asked: "Speaking of this, brother, how are you thinking about the question I asked you a long time ago?"

"Do you mind if your partner has the same gender as you?"

Li Sinian raised his eyes to look at him. When he was about to answer, he heard someone talking next to him: "Ah, isn’t this Mr. Jiang and Mr. Li? Why don’t you two come over for dinner and say nothing. Just now, Xiao Chen told me that you have something to do with me, what’s the matter??"

Jiang Rongxuan's expression became cold to the naked eye.

Was interrupted again!

He turned his head to look at the store manager, his eyes were very cold, and he didn't look like the happy one that just said that he was going to give him a bonus.

The store manager looked dumbfounded: "???"

What's the matter, didn't you say you want to give him a bonus?

Jiang Rongxuan took a deep breath, meditating in his heart: Don't bring emotions to subordinates.

Then he raised an official smile at the store manager and said: "It's nothing, I think you are pretty good, and I will give you a bonus."

The store manager was happy in an instant, "This, this, this is so embarrassing, thank you boss "

Jiang Rongxuan twitched the corner of his mouth, said you're welcome, picked up the briefcase and left.

Li Sinian was almost laughing to death. He patted the manager on the shoulder, "You have done a very good job, and I will send you a copy."

After speaking, he chased Jiang Rongxuan and left.

The store manager was still standing still in a daze.

Both bosses will give him bonuses, and today this is... the joy of falling from the sky!

When Jiang Rongxuan left the mall, the dissatisfaction on his face disappeared. He stood in the shade, waiting for Li Sinian to come over.

It was another midsummer year, and as of today, they have known each other for nine years.

When Jiang Rongxuan saw Li Sinian coming, he planned to pick up the car. Li Sinian stopped him and took the initiative to bring up the topic that had been interrupted countless times.

He said: "Actually, I have long wanted to tell you, I do not know if it works out or not, but if it is you, I do not mind my partner with my same sex."

This time Jiang Rongxuan was stunned.

Li Sinian in front of him wore a white shirt and smiled at him, as if time had returned to nine years ago.

They met for the first time, and Li Sinian was like that, wearing a white shirt and handing him a packet of medicine, there was no sympathy or gloat in his eyes, unlike everyone else.

Jiang Rongxuan finally revealed his brother's nature at this moment. He touched his neck, lowered his head, and smiled embarrassedly.

"You, you don't mind."

"Then let's..."

"Try it." Li Sinian said: "Try it together, maybe it would be suitable."

"Okay."

Jiang Rongxuan went to pick up the car. They went to Mulin village together.

What Jiang Rongxuan was thinking now was that he could finally live in Li Sinian's house with integrity.

Jiang Rongxuan's car drove into the driveway and passed by a black Volkswagen.

Sitting in the car was Li Cheng, a middle-aged man wearing a loose undershirt.

Li Cheng turned to see the mall through the car window, looked for a while, and asked the people around him: "What is this for? Why is it so lively?"

The person beside him was assistant Shen Feng.

As far as Shen Feng is concerned, Li Cheng is kind to him, so even if Li Cheng is no longer his boss, but an old man who was released from prison to see a doctor because of his illness, he still did not leave.

Shen Feng was silent for a while, and when Li Cheng asked again, he said, "It's the celebration of the third anniversary of the restaurant's opening. It just so happens that this year they opened 3,000 chain stores across the country, so it's a big deal."

There is no need to explain what the restaurant is, Li Cheng will never forget such a name even in death.

Sure enough, after listening to Shen Feng's words, Li Cheng's eyes immediately turned red, and there was a deep hatred in it. "In only three years, three thousand stores were opened, which is really amazing."

After speaking, he began to cough fiercely. Shen Feng slapped him on the back to give him comfort, and his tone was full of blame, "Mr. Li, how many times have the doctor told you, control your emotions, you think the cancer cells are not spreading enough?"

These words made Li Cheng's breathing immediately calm down.

Yes, he can't be angry, he can live only for few days, he really can't be angry anymore.

Seeing that he stabilized, Shen Feng quickly ordered the driver to leave this busy place.

The direction the car is driving is the Municipal People's Hospital.

...................................

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.3K 54
Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dressed up as a enchanting and cute heartthrob...
147K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
152K 6.1K 72
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
625K 19.8K 198
Ling Cen, who received the notification of genetic matching in his previous life, was devastated. He was beautiful, his career was rising and he had...