Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

hazxlouforever112 द्वारा

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... अधिक

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 32

3.8K 154 209
hazxlouforever112 द्वारा

I don't remember what day it is, so we'll say it's Wednesday lmao. Any date changes will be written in :)

Warning: talks of past depression/ suicidal behavior.

-

Harry and Louis kept close to eachother the rest of the night. Harry refused to let go of Louis, not even for a second. They slept together as usual, and stayed home from school that day. Niall called Harry but he wasn't in the mood to do anything other than hug and be with Louis.

Marcel wasn't even allowed in the room. He went into their room to wake them up, but Harry gave him a dumb excuse and they were left alone for the rest of the day.

Well, until Mr. Lynch showed up with Robin at 3pm. Louis and Harry still hugging in the bed; teeth unbrushed and neither showered nor wearing proper clothers. They both have sweat pants on and socks, that's all, no top.

So when Mr. Lynch and Robin bursted into their room without knocking, Robin's jaw had literally hit the ground when he saw Louis' bare chest.

No, they weren't doing anything, but they are cuddling without Harry's blanket covering their bodies. Both boys jumped, but they didn't say anything.

What could they really say? Honestly. Harry could try to beg and stand up for himself and Louis, but he it would be pointless. They wouldn't give in.

"I'll give the two of you time to say goodbye, then off you go Louis. My driver will send you anywhere you want to go." Robin said and left.

Once out of sight and hearing range, Harry kissed Louis goodbye, not wanting to actually say the words. Harry cried softly, Louis having to wipe his tears and comfort him like the baby he is. It pained Louis too.

Doing all this. Louis didn't know what to do, or how he can feel. He really hates this, this stupid arrangement, Mr. Lynch and Robin.

"I guess this is goodbye mate." Marcel said sadly, walking in with Lewis by his side. "Marcel told me everything. Where are you going to live?"

Harry shot Louis a look which was shut down since Louis ignored it. Louis said to Lewis that they'll talk in the car, and asked if he had all his things ready.

"I didn't bring anything. I wear Marcel's clothers and use everything he has."

"Well then, I guess we're ready to leave." Louis said and gave Harry one last hug and kiss before walking out of his bedroom, guiding Lewis out.

Keep in mind, Louis doesn't have any clothers with him. He's been living off Harry's this entire time.

"Now that we're alone, you can ask me anything you want Lewis."

"Does that mean that Harry has no idea that you moved out?"

"He doesn't, and I hope you didn't tell Marcel. I don't want him knowing."

"I didn't, don't worry."

"Good. And as for you pervious question, I honestly have no idea. I hate to say it, but I think living on the streets is my only choice." Lewis rolled his eyes. "Move back in! Put your pride aside and come back to live with us. Mom and dad wouldn't mind."

"Jay and Mark aren't my parents. They grew me up and fed me, but that's just the basics responsibilities you need to do when you adopt a kid."

"I will never understand why you hate them so much. They treated you well-both of us! They took us in when our biological parents died!"

"They did. But don't forget, they only cared and loved you. Leaving was the best decision of my life."

"I find it hard to believe that struggling financially is more luxurious than having a roof over your head."

"You don't get it Lewis. Jay and Mark never loved me. They didn't want me when we were gettin adopted, and they certainly didn't give a shit to notice that their son became suicidal and depressed because of their neglect!"

Lewis continued to press Louis on coming back to Jay and Mark's house. Eventually Louis had enough and told the driver to drop him off on the street and drop his brother back to his house.

Lewis wanted to accompany him, but Louis refused and walked away. With no other choice, Lewis stayed in the car and told the driver to continue the route to his home.

Louis wasn't concerned about the driver saying anything. They wouldn't dare say anything to Robin nor Harry, knowing that they'll get a bad name for carrying news about their boss. So atleast that was off his head.

Plus, he more or less whisper-yelled it, so he's safe.

He was a fair distance away from his house, but he doesn't have any money to travel nor a phone to call for a ride home. He groaned when he realized that walking was the only option, regretting getting out so soon.

Out of luck, he walked himself home. Hands in pockets and shivering from the cold wind. People mocking and laughing him for his nerdy appearance, not that he payed attention to, and a little wild dog that kept him company on the walk.

The dog left after Louis arrived home. Poor dog wanted some food, luckily Louis had a few bread slices to give him. He was worn out when he arrived home, not to mention cold from the weather, but also hot because of how closed up the house is.

There was no electricity nor water as expected, but did Louis care? Nah. He just changed into his own clothers and slept. That long walk really tired him out.

Sad thing is, he found it close to impossible to actually sleep. He's gotten used to sleeping in warm and bed, that now his cold one is almost too life less for him to even get comfortable.

Despite being cold outside, his room was hot even with the window open. He felt miserable. Not just because he can't sleep in peace, but mainly because he can't stop thinking about Harry and Olivia.

He knows Olivia and Harry aren't living together yet, but knowing that soon they'll be in the same bed they once shared made him blue.

Maybe Harry's fast asleep with saddness, or maybe he's awake and thinking about him. Louis hoped the second one is true, but he didn't know. And now is the time to get his mind off Harry and focus more on himself.

He's living on his own again-back to his old rules and regulations. Harry's still living his luxurious life, he isn't. He's gotta stop thinking of others and start putting himself first again. Now he isn't sure when his next meal is, nor how he's going to get it.

That made him feel all sort of things. Now he's confused and dizzy-comparing his life to Harry's. Hos lucky he is too have a stable roof and proper blanket to cover with.

Now he's wondering if this cramp he's getting in his chest is jealousy or heart break.

-

When the next day rolled in, Louis didn't even want to think about going to school. Holly is still recovering from the shooting at Lux, meaning he's also jobless.

He still has money from when he perviously had to pay a bill before the project. That's food for now, but if he didn't get his arse out the house and find a new job, then he'll be proper broke.

He got himself ready for the day and used his little stack of cash and went shopping for proper food. No cigarettes needed thanks to a certain dimpled boy.

Louis fell hard for Harry. He can't deny that.

Ugh.

Now he's think of that cute bastard. Fuck.

He needs to get a job and have a drink. If he's going to get over Harry (which he can tell is going to be very hard) then he'll have to be drunk to do so.

Guess that's why his first choice was a bar a fair distance from his house. There wasn't a help wanted sign, but it couldn't hurt to ask, right?

Well, turns out he was right.

The bar, and apparently strip club aswell, needed a new bartender since the last one slept with one of the workers.

He wasn't in the greenlight yet. He still needed to talk to the boss, he's currently speaking to a female worker named Alice.

"What's your name again?"

"Louis."

"And last name?"

"Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson." She nodded and made a note, saying that she'll give this to the manager and asked for a phone number. Louis wrote it down and asked what it's for, she smiled and said that it was for her boss to contact him when she's in for a interview.

Alice smiled at him and started making small talk which at Louis thought was kind. She didn't give off the vibe that she was flirting with him, infact she didn't even seem the slightest intrested in him romantically which made him a bit more comfortable.

"It's nice talking to you Louis. I'll make sure and put a word in for you, yeah? You don't seem like the typical dickish man that walks in here."

"Well I can proudly say that I'm not. Thd last bar I worked at also said the same thing."

"Oh you worked in a bar previously, how old are you? You look really young."

"Uh...actually I'm 17, turning 18 in two months." Her face dropped. "Then why are you applying for a job-here especially!? If you're comfortable with answering, why aren't you in school?"

"It's personal why I'm not in school. But as for why I'm applying for a job, it's because I need to money. Not because I'm some spoiled brat in need for pocket money, but because I genuinely need this job. The tips do well and should help too."

"Look, as much as I love your vibe, I don't think you should be working here. You're still a minor."

"So does that mean you won't help me with the job?"

"I never said I that, now did I? You said you turn 18 in two months, you're basically and adult. Plus, you're hella funny."

"Thanks Alice. I appreciate it, really."

"No problem Louis."

-

Short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed :) i promise the next chapter is going to be longer and much more filling :)

ilygsm
-Nir <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
95.2K 4.9K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
2M 53.7K 89
Harry Styles is your typical highschool popular Jock... Has loads of friends who include Zayn,Niall and Liam. It's the first day back when Liam infor...
3.3M 103K 114
Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's going to tell his parents that he's gay...