LOVE IS NOT OVER YET JIKOOK

By 22_97j

[MPREG] When the one you thought would be your constant star becomes your temporary fix, would you do everyth... More

Chapter 1: love is painful, so are goodbyes
Chapter 2: the one who broke your heart
Chapter 3: let's burn this out, let's play hide and seek
Chapter 4: he's the only one around and he meant every little thing to me
Chapter 5: memoirs of sadness
Chapter 6: universal truth
Chapter 7: why did we turned out like this?
Chapter 8: right or wrong?
Chapter 9: fears
Chapter 10:history
Chapter 11: missing you
Chapter 12: efforts and sincerity
Chapter 13: like a cold bucket of water
Chapter 14: his side of the story
Chapter 15: sweet dreams
Chapter 16: the sound of healing and hurting
Chapter 17: when the wind blows
Chapter 18: holding me back
Chapter 19: maybe, i'll get drunk again, to feel a little love
Chapter 20: bleeding love
Chapter 21: such cruel fate
Chapter 22: flicker of hope
Chapter 23: a lovely family
Chapter 24: nostalgia
Chapter 25: weird feeling

Chapter 26: special someone

1.1K 32 17
By 22_97j

"Are you alright?" He asked for nth time, Jungkook should've been annoyed or snapped already but he isn't instead he was on the verge of laughing at Jimin for being so repetitive or... he was on the verge of squealing because of Jimin's outright concern and protectiveness – no, he won't. He won't embarrass himself like that.

"I'm really okay, Jimin..." The faint laughter at the way he spoke Jimin's name wasn't left unheard by Jimin and that made the guy smile despite the exhaustion he was fighting over the finished show.

"Well, I'm just making sure especially I'm not there to take care of you if you aren't." Jimin told him.

Jungkook bit his lip. His heart did not skip. Nope, it did not!

What the hell, Park Jimin is getting really smoother than before. God, it's been days since he last visited here but he's kind of missing him. Their small talks that didn't feel like a chore anymore and free of malice, the way their skin brushes whenever the distance between them was close to none, and the fact that Jimin suited being a father so much. He's doing a great job with Jikook that sometimes it leaves Jungkook thinking that is this really Jimin? Then it hits him that as much as he'd grown up; Jimin might have, too. And that they were so close to being a family, god that's what they are when the three of them are all together.

"This day's been tiring, tonight's been the second show for this country and performing and entertaining a lot of fans are fulfilling but I can't help and get tired."

"Oh, then maybe we should talk again some other time," Jungkook didn't know, but Jimin's the one who called anyway. It's slowly sinking into him that Jimin's a superstar now, that each second passing Jimin's net worth and value is increasing and that he's got enough money to supply for him a lifetime. Maybe.

"You haven't made me finish," Jimin told him, "because hearing your voice gives me strength and that talking to you wiped all the exhaustion away."           

Jungkook felt like a puddle of ice cream over the summer heat, he was melting.

God, I miss you so much.

"I miss you too, love."

His eyes widened in shock – did he say that out loud? He wanted to smack his head against the wall, but in was already there. Jimin had heard it and even replied. Yet, he had this embarrassing urge to burst into fits of something along giggles he wouldn't be damned to admit.

He wanted to change the topic but somehow his thoughts weren't convinced to do so. And before he could do so, Jimin resumed the conversation.

"Tell me about you day," Jimin spoke, "maybe at least knowing the things you did will make me feel like I was there with you all along."

And as Jungkook began narrating his day, Jimin wanted to ask Jungkook about the years that went by without him. He wanted Jungkook to tell him everything that he went through, good or bad, ups and downs, highs and even lows, he wanted Jungkook to tell him everything then maybe it'll feel like he'd been with them through those years. Though, he bit everything back. He didn't feel like he was in the position to ask, didn't even feel he had the right to do so.

For now, he'll be content in asking how his days went by and what happened. Then, maybe little by little, he can turn those days into weeks, and turn weeks into months, months into years and years into lifetime. Because, spending his lifetime with him felt like the only right decision he's going to make; he's trying to make.

On the other hand, Jungkook purposefully omitted the parts of his day where he woke up running towards the bedroom with the terrible urge to vomit everything out and pee all the fluids out of his body. Which seemed like his daily routine every single day, although he's keeping out with it, he thinks it's something to do with not having much sleep and exhaustion which made sense since he's been trying to catch up the hours he'd missed when he spends time with Jimin and Jikook, having a deducted salary isn't something he's privileged enough to not care.

Then, he heard somebody crying and Jimin went alarmed. "Is Jikook crying?"

"Yeah, he is, he woke up after falling asleep on the couch because he enjoyed using the materials you've bought him."

"I'm glad," Jimin smiled, the idea that his son loved what he had bought made his fatherly instinct gratified with pride.

"I have to go, Jimin. Take care, always. Call me when you're not busy, I'll try to make Jikook awake until you call next time."

"Take care too, love. I miss you both so damn much. I love you."

The call had ended and Jungkook rushed to Jikook.  The boy was sitting on the couch, hunched over while his hands hid his face as he cried himself out. Jikook had a few episodes like these before, it was either that he woke up with discomfort or he had a really bad dream. He quickly sat down beside his son and pulled him to his lap.

"Appa!" He cried louder, burying his face against Jungkook's chest and clung to him on his neck. He cried harder as he wiggled his head and balled the cloth of Jungkook's clothing in his tiny fists.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook pulled his son out from burying his head on his chest and cupped his baby boy's face, the chubby cheeks were soft against his fingertips but the eyes and lips were too strikingly familiar too ignore. Damn, his son was really a carbon copy of Jimin.

"Appa..." He trailed off trying to catching his breath from his hiccups, a repercussion of crying too hard. Jungkook smoothed his hand against the small back of his son as he shushed him from crying. "Jimin-hyung's gone, appa!"

"Huh?" Jungkook was dumbfounded. "Baby..." He tried to be calm, after being a single father for years, Jungkook had learned to hold his tears back. Jungkook learned to hide his weaknesses and had his courage as his upfront because, as a parent, you have to learn how to be strong for both you and your child. If he crumbles and Jikook sees him, then what would his baby boy think? He had to set off an example, he had to be someone who his child can depend upon on, who his child can learn from someday and the fact that he doesn't his child feeling or looking sad topped it all. So Jungkook learned to be a tough nut to crack if that means pretending someone he isn't, for the sake of his own child.

"Jimin-hyung will come back soon, you know that he has to work so he can earn money, right? Just like how appa needs to go to the café everyday so I could buy you food and clothes. Plus,  Jimin-hyung said he'll give you something when he gets back so don't cry," Jungkook wiped the tears on his son's eyes.

"No, appa!" Jikook denied strongly, "I saw Jimin-hyung, he's leaving and he promised me that he'll be back too. He promised me so I waited and waited, but hyung never came back at all!"

This conversation was scaring Jungkook. It was scaring him to his wits, because this was too personal, too vivid.  This conversation leading to the horrifying ideas that scarred his mind, Jikook was reacting so strongly, so emotional at Jimin's loss. And the fact that Jimin leaving him in his dreams affected him so much made him think about how would his son be if his dreams turned into reality? How would Jikook be if he finds out Jimin his other father and there comes a time that Jimin leaves them? Not just Jungkook anymore, him and Jikook.

It horrified him that he had sweated bullets underneath his clothes. His heart and mind were too scarred, too damaged. With shaking hands, he embraced his son, not knowing what to say, he hugged him tight, saying the words he used to tell himself behind the door where Jimin had walked out from.

"He'll be back," Jungkook whispered, the tears had found their way out of his eyes without him knowing until they were finally free, "he'll be back." I hope.

Yoongi stared at the giant gateway that had Amusement Park scribbled in a fancy modern writing at the very top and different figures on each side as if guarding the gateway.

Why was he here?

"Hyung," Taehyung's voice dropped so low, it sounded rough and husky.

Oh, right. Him. He was the reason why Yoongi was standing here when he didn't even want to. He gazed at himself down. He was actually wearing the part of someone who didn't want to. From his black rubber shoes, dark pants and black hoodie topping everything off with a black mask – yeah, he was sincerely dressed like a human's shadow, or if he was actually dressing himself as darkness then it's a hundred percent match.

Well, it was beneficial anyway, wearing clothes like that. They weren't supposed to attract attention on a public place like this so it was a great disguise. "Can't we just go home?" He sighed, he couldn't be asking this if he didn't actually join him in the first place, but Taehyung threatened to carry him out of bed and out of his room if he doesn't move. Oh, nobody's going to do that to him. He won't let Taehyung do that just to have his way.

"If you told me that earlier, we could have had. But we're here already," Taehyung retorted, holding Yoongi by the wrist and dragged him inside the amusement park.

"What?!" Yoongi raised his voice, appalled that he could have gotten away with everything earlier but before he could go into a tirade he was dragged by Taehyung into something.

"What do you want to do today, hyung?" Taehyung stopped it front of him, "You're the prince today, so whatever you want, we'll do it."

"I don't want to do anything today," Yoongi said.

"Oh come on, I've bought the most expensive ticket package so we can do every single thing that's allowed to do here. So where would you like to go first?"

"I'd like a ride back home,"

"Hyung!" Taehyung called out, as if his loud voice could snap Yoongi out of his mood. "If you can't think of anything to do then I'll suggest. How about we enter the haunted castle they have here?"

"They have a haunted castle in here? Wow, how childish."

"That's what you think," Taehyung said, "But many people get lost in that haunted castle. Some takes hours to get out because the inside is so vast and built like a maze plus there are a lot of people traps and scares inside that you won't get to think clearly which path to take."

Yoongi fell into silence and Taehyung seems to have taken it as a yes. "Let's go," Taehyung was about to drag Yoongi again when Yoongi pulled him back.

"I don't want to go there." Yoongi told him too quietly.

"Why?" Taehyung cocked his head to the side questioningly.

"That haunted castle sounds like for a child, let's go somewhere else." This time it's Yoongi who takes Taehyung's hand and dragged him to whatever ride he wanted.

Taehyung scanned the thing in disbelief before he gazed back at Yoongi with an appalled look. "Really, hyung?"

"What?" Yoongi hunched his shoulders as he threw his hand open. "You told me I'm the prince today and you'll do everything I want so get on with it, slave."

"What did you just call me?" Taehyung's gaze were solely on Yoongi, his voice intentionally dropping lower and sounding huskier than usual as he leaned in closer, closing the distance between them both. Their bodies touching and they were skin against skin. "What did you just call me, hyung?" He demanded, his voice dropping low against Yoongi's ears.

Yoongi swallowed the forming lump in his throat. He mentally slapped himself and told himself he wasn't intimated. He closed his eyes then opened them again to stare back at Taehyung. He was looking at him like a predator lurching on his prey, but Yoongi wasn't a prey.

"I'm the prince and you're the slave. So get on with it before I decide to punish you." Yoongi told him before he pulled Taehyung to turn around and pushed him to get on with it.

"You're lucky I love you," Taehyung muttered against his breath.

"What did you say, slave?" Yoongi asked him from his back.

"Nothing, my prince," He turned around and replied.

So, Taehyung went in behind the thing which was a huge wood or cardboard whatever of an animated person with the face portion cutout for him to insert his own.  Taehyung placed his face right inside the hole and he saw Yoongi from a short distance holding a bucket. Yoongi took out something from the bucket, a big bright yellow sponge then dipped again in the water making the pores filled and the sponge heavy with suds and soap water.

Yoongi stepped back and ran in momentum, halting and assuming a posture that was like a pitcher, ready to throw against his target.

"Wait, hyung!" Taehyung closed his eyes and pulled back in defense.

"Taehyung, go back there!"

"I'm not yet ready!" Taehyung whined loudly, still adamant on inserting his face back to the cut out.

"If you're not going to put your face back in there, I'm taking a cab and go back home."

"Alright! Alright!" Taehyung quickly did, closing his eyes before inserting his head back again. He anticipated the soaked object to collide with his face but a minute later, there's still none.

"Taehyung-ah,"  Yoongi called out softly and Taehyung could've sworn he'd heard an angel.

"Yeah, hyung?" His eyes opened up, supposed to be lighting up at his hyung-

Smack!

To his dismay, it wasn't the angelic sight of his hyung that met him but the incredibly soaked sponge. Yoongi bursted into laughter, it was so loud that even with a good distance, the sound retained its original volume as if he's just beside Yoongi and hearing him laugh with glee.

Taehyung wanted to frown for the show, but the sight and sound of Yoongi being so happy because of him being smacked with suds and wet sponge was too beautiful too damn ignore, it tugged his lips into a smile so he bent his down, shaking his head as an act of disappointment but in reality, he was whipped. Damn whipped for his Yoongi-hyung.

"Yah, hyung!" He gumbled, while wiping his face off from the foam and soapy water that scattered on his face with the handkerchief he'd whipped out from his pocket. From behind of the cardboard, he emerged, walking forward and towards Yoongi.

"Stay back,"

Taehyung didn't listen and his steps took bigger distance.

"I said stay back, slave!"

But it was useless because Taehyung was in front of him. "Slave?"  He went for his hyung, Yoongi opted to dash but Taehyung's long arm had grabbed him before he could get a good distance and now he was locked in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung's fingers quickly found their way on Yoongi's sides and started to tickle the life out of him, Yoongi attempted to wiggle away from Taehyung as his body involuntarily moved in hopes of dodging Taehyung's tickling attacks.

"Tae....taehyung...!" Yoongi squealed, the tickling becoming too unbearable for him. "Let me go!"

"Not unless you stop calling me a slave," Taehyung grinned and launched into another barrage of attacks.

Yoongi kept squirming in his arms, laughing then yelling almost at the same time.

"What do you say, hyung?"

"Alright! Alright! I'll stop calling you a slave." Yoongi surrendered, halting all the attempts to get free before Taehyung finally freed him from his arms.

"Good boy," He commented, while grinning proudly.

"Tsk, slave." Yoongi muttered.

"What did you say, hyung?"

"I said, this trip is boring!" Yoongi answered.

"Boring, you say? You've got your choice of ride now, so you'll have to go with what I want." Taehyung grabbed his hands and pulled him away to the most crowded place in the amusement park.

Haunted castle.

It was too late when Yoongi realized where they were standing at. Taehyung assumed no opportunity to let him slip away because he quickly grabbed them to the entrance and they both went in. The line for the ride was arranged according to ticket tier, thankfully, so they didn't have to go in line with the other people in risk of their identities being revealed in the midst of being in the horrifying long line.

They were being assisted by the staff, briefing them about what to do. The instructions were simple, get out of the haunted castle. It seemed easy but why the fuck was the castle so big? Plus, it seemed like the castle was built like a maze, there were doors here and there as Yoongi saw when he peeked behind the guy explaining things in front of them. 

"Why the hell did you drag me in here?!" Yoongi quickly snarled at Taehyung the moment the guy left them.

Taehyung looked at him for a moment. His hand searching Yoongi's as he laced their fingers together. "Don't be scared, hyung."

Yoongi gave him a look.

Taehyung pulled Yoongi closer through their intertwined hands, his eyes shining with sincerity as if he meant something else, meant something different when he spoke the words, "I'll protect you."

They officially began their way out. "Which door should we choose, hyung?" Yoongi pointed his feet at the center door. Upon opening the door, they were met by nothing but darkness. The moment they stepped inside, the door quickly locked. "Taehyung..."

"Yeah, hyung?"

"The door's locked."

"Of course, it'll be. We're inside now."

They took a few steps forward, Taehyung leading the way despite the dark surrounding, Yoongi could clearly make off Taehyung's frame and how could he ignore the way Taehyung's securely wrapping his hands around his own. His hands were huge compared to his, and it made Yoongi felt a tinge sense of safety being around him, or clearly, Taehyung holding his hands.

They saw a dimly lit office, a figure seated on the intricately designed versailes-esque wooden foam chair, in front of it was a table filled with papers here and there. While at the very side of the table was a lamp that stod beside the stacks of hard bound books.

"Is that a person?" Yoongi asked.

"I think he's supposed to be the castle owner and this is the master's room." Taehyung advanced forward towards the table.

"Wait, you're going near him?"

"Yeah, we're supposed to find clues to get out of here!"

Yoongi dragged Taehyung back, "No way!"

"Hyung, if you want to get out we're going near him."

Yoongi swore, he wanted to punch Taehyung or smack his head despite having some sense. He let the younger went on his way but he stayed back letting Taehyung assess the table were a creepy figure was seated on his chair, unnerving...unmoving.

Taehyung read about a piece of paper, "Get out while you still can. He's crazy! He's a psychopath!"

That piqued Yoongi's interest. "Who's he?" He went beside Taehyung and searched along with him. The papers that littered table weren't bond papers rather they were newspapers and each article were written in bold letters.

'Dr. Alfred welcomes another dozen of children to his castle!'

"Hm, he adopted 12 children?"

"It seems like it. Look,"

Another article saying Dr. Alfred had adopted new set of children again from an orphanage in Europe.

"What's he adopting all these children for?" Yoongi ignored the adopting articles and tried to search for news that wasn't about adoption. He saw one, "Dr. Alfred aims to produce superior species...stronger and smarter than humankind,"

"Hyung, look at this," Taehyung grabbed the paper undearneath the stacks of books. "Another death inside the castle, this year, it's been reported that at least 8 children died with injuries covering their body. Some were brain dead and some deaths were due asphyxiation."

"What the hell? What's he doing with all these children?"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Yoongi jumped away and screamed, he almost fell but luckily Taehyung had caught him in his arms. The figure that was seated on the chair had moved and stood up, slamming his hands against the table and prevented them from garnering more of the articles.

The man was wearing a dirty lab coat, there were abundant stains of red and brown while half of his face was charred and his right eye was covered by an eyepatch. He had this huge slash on his left – prosthetics but damn effective.

It was Dr. Alfred

Yoongi was throwing curses here and there. "What the hell, I don't want to do this anymore, Taehyung. If you want to go continue, go ahead but I'm not going. I'm going to leave."

"You know, you can't leave, hyung. The door's already locked."

"This is your fault for dragging me here!"

"Oh come on, hyung, this is just an attraction. It's not real,"

"Yeah and-"

Before Yoongi could finish his comeback, someone from behind had appeared from him. It was a teenager holding a knife, the knife fresh with blood as well as every single part of his body.

"F**ing sh**!" Yoongi swore, jumping onto Taehyung. "Taehyung, if you don't get me out of here as quick as you can, I swore I'm going to kick you in your balls and chopped them off the moment we're out."

"Wow, how violent," Taehyung pushed past the kid and guided his hyung out.

They took another door and it was a stairway down. Bodies of dead children were sprawled out from the top of the staircase and until at the bottom.

As they took the last step from the creepy staircase, a skeleton dropped from above.

"Kim Taehyung!!!!!" Yoongi growled, engaging into a boxing stance in defence, before he grabbed Taehyung and started punching him in fear and anger. Taehyung was taken aback but it didn't really scare him.

Suddenly, from the living room, a lot of people assuming they were children in their adolescent years emerged from both sides, making Yoongi involuntarily bolt away from them and hid.

He had hid behind a chair and that's when it hit him that he had lost Taehyung. Sht. He waited before all the other people were gone, he stood up. This place was really giving him chills, the living room just like the haunted castle, was extremely old. And why does every single part of this place was dimly lit? Oh yeah, haunted houses were like that.

"Taehyung?" He muttered taking baby steps towards where he had lost Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah?" He repeated, taking more steps bravely when there was no hint of anyone around.

He felt like he had kick something on the ground and bent down to pick it up. On the book's cover embossed, DATA, and he opened to see what it was. Each page held a picture of each person/child, along with their names, personal information and their strengths and weaknesses.

Yoongi started to pick things up, he flipped through the pages. Some children who were on the list were deceased along with the date when they died and...who killed them; what methods were used to kill them. So that's how it was, Dr. Alfred toyed with the minds and bodies of these young children, injecting them with the serum he's working on and then made them fight each other.

The strongest one gets to live.

While the weak ones, died.

It was somehow like the theory of natural selection, another version of survival of the fittest. Although some children weren't even given an opportunity to fight, because some died a few hours or days after the serum had been injected into them – their body were too weak to handle the foreign substance.

Yoongi after reading everything started clapping, he had come to light why the haunted castle was overcrowded, because damn, the storyline was engaging but not the scares, never those. He almost punched somebody earlier.

Suddenly, a scary looking girl wearing a long white dress with messy hair and wacked face that had a crazy expression shouted at him, "Give me that book! That's Dr. Alfred's property!"

Yoongi ran, carrying along the book with him, because he hadn't finished reading it. The girl followed him, screaming at him to give her that book.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi called out, "Taehyung-ah, where are you?!"

Yoongi didn't know where he was going but he was running here and there while screaming out for Taehyung. Somewhere in front of a cabinet, he saw a figure so familiar and that filled Yoongi with hope despite his fear of being chased and the woman hot on his trail.

"Taehyung-ah!"

Taehyung turned around him, "Hyung! There you are!"

"Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi hugged him and buried his face on his chest. Then, in just a few seconds, Yoongi started crying. "Where the hell were you?! I've been looking everywhere for you,"

The woman was appalled and decided not to enter the room and leave Yoongi alone.

"Hyung," Taehyung tried to pull Yoongi away from his chest to look and check on him.

"Don't you dare! Don't you dare, Kim Taehyung."

"Hyung," Taehyung attempted again,

"I said, don't, Taehyung!" He snapped making him pull away from Taehyung's chest and meet Taehyung's gaze.

He didn't want Taehyung to see him crying because of a stupid haunted house, but way to go, Min Yoongi. He expected Taehyung to laugh at him but then what Taehyung did had him speechless. He cupped his face and cleared the tears from his eyes with his thumb.

"I'm here. And I won't leave. As long as you don't leave me," Taehyung spoke, leaning in closer and pressed a chaste kiss against his forehead.

Yoongi was speechless. He wanted to push Taehyung away but his body had failed him, he didn't want to be aware of what was happening because what the hell is this, his insides were churning and sensation he couldn't pinpoint was swirling on his chest like it was a punching bag being used by a professional boxer to train – it was pounding loudly, ringing into his ears leaving him dumbfounded and alienated with this newfound feeling.

Everything went silent as their gazes bore against each other. None of them dared to speak and let the moment linger.

Taehyung finally spoke, "I've found something while I was searching it seems like a map way out,"

"Really?! Let's go then!" When Taehyung dragged Yoongi in, this time around, Yoongi dragged him out urging him to quickly point out which direction to take.

And they succeeded, they finally got out of that stupid haunted house in one piece, Yoongi screamed in victory.

Jungkook set the tray down as he began to put the used cups and plates onto it, deserting the table from anything being placed on it. When the table was clear of obstructions, he took out his cleaning rag and sprayed some cleaning solution and wiped the table clean. It was annoying how he has to deal with this because of the rush hour; people were leaving and entering, and with that, comes with people with no manners. They could have simply taken their cups to the trash bins at the sides of the café or carry them out where there's a larger bin waiting. But no, they had to leave it here and make a mess at it, leaving the cups tumbled down and the plate so far away from the fork? Wow.

His head began to pound – again, this was going on right when he woke up, the hectic work had made him temporarily forget the banging pain, but here it was again. He reached for his temples and stroked his fingers across it in a repeating pattern. It did little to the growing pain that was getting obnoxious and unbearable by the passing minute.

He had lost energy to wipe the table off, but he was close to being done anyway. He picked up the tray and placed the plates onto sink while the plastic cups went to the garbage bin on their workstation.

"Are you alright?" Dean asked, tapping the screen as he punched the customer's order. He started grabbing things and arranged the customer's fix.

"Just a headache," He replied, catching the edge of the table as he leaned back to rest for a bit.

"You know, you can rest if you want. I'll try to manage on my own,"

"No," Jungkook quickly opposed, "I can do it. It's unfair on you to do things on your own when it's the both of us supposed to be working here."

Jungkook took the finished cup of coffee from Dean and set it out on the claiming area. He had buzzed the order through the disc they'd given out. Jungkook waited for a few minutes but no one came to claim an order as he gazed around the surroundings, he quickly caught sight of the disc lying on the floor a few meters away from the counter. The customer might have dropped on his way to his seat and that he'd been waiting for his order all along without knowing it's already up for grab.

He sighed, with no viable option to make the customer come and claim it; he'll have to serve it. He put the orders on a tray again, and went out of the counter. He had caught glimpse of the customer who ordered from Dean so he at least knew who he was looking for. He walked around to search for the customer wearing the olive green jacket but his head began pounding again, the momentarily relief all gone and forgotten because here was the incoming pain stronger than the earlier.

He stood still, catching his self and fixed his stance, pursuing to serve the contents of his tray to the customer.

Each step was pure torture, along with the throbbing pain was the distorting vision he had, everything became hazy. The images his gaze was resting on were like from an analogue television, the epitome of unclear.

Then, the impending darkness had consumed him before he knew it, falling down along with everything on the tray he was holding; the last thing he'd heard was the loud call of his name that was from Dean who had dashed to where he is.

"Here,"

Yoongi looked up to see Taehyung holding a cup of ice cream in each of his hands. One of it was reaching out to him, offering the said cup.

He gave him a knowing glance, scrutinizing the flavour of the cup he'd taken and who gave it, before finally taking what Taehyung had offered.

They both ate in silence, the ice cream reviving their energy that had been consumed throughout the whole journey in that haunted castle. It was refreshing, indeed and he loved the fact that Taehyung had bought him with a lot of toppings. He glanced at the man beside him, Taehyung.

His hair was a mess under his hood, but his eyes were piercing and Yoongi remembered the way he looked him when he asked what he had called him. Yoongi felt something inside him, the gaze penetrating his intimidation before he'd actually regained himself and flushed everything out. He really had a strong gaze, he commented as he watched Taehyung eating the ice cream whilst staring afar.

Yoongi was about to speak and say something,

"You know, hyung," Taehyung stopped eating, "I don't usually get to go out a lot even before everything. After today, my opinion changed. Going out is fun especially if you're with someone special."

"Taehyung-ah," Yoongi's voice softened, "Thank you,"

"What for? I'm the one that should be thanking you. I had heaps of fun,"

"Because, I had fun too." Yoongi retorted, gazing back at Taehyung who had looked at him with a smile.

Taehyung's grin stretched wide, he wanted to say you're welcome but what's after that? Silence? So he engaged in something that he knew Yoongi would participate.

"I never knew you were such a scaredy cat, hyung,"

Of course, teasing.

Yoongi's face roughened, turning into a scowl. "Ha! And you, you were such a brick! You didn't even know what's going on most of the time. You were just following my discoveries,"

"Me?" Taehyung chuckled. "You were the one who told me to lead and I found the map for the way out."

Yoongi just sneered and finished off the remaining ice cream on his cup. "I take back what I said. you're no fun at all. You just keep standing all the time, no any reactions!" He stood up.

"Hyung, wait!" Taehyung grabbed his wrist before he could fully stand up and plopped him down back. "Hyung,"

Taehyung slid beside him making them sat next to each other, body against body. Taehyung's features becoming more prominent in Yoongi's eyes in this short distance. Sht. No wonder he deserve the spot as the most handsome man of the year.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi stuttered as Taehyung began leaning in closer.

Is he going to kiss me?"

Their faces were only inches apart. Taehyung grinning devilishly before leaning in forward closing the distance into non-existent, Yoongi on the other hand was closing his eyes not knowing what to do in this goddamn situation.

Then, Taehyung's popped out his tongue, the velvet feel of his tongue running across the corner of Yoongi's lip, licking the space there - it was pure torture sitting there not knowing what to do, he didn't know what's left to happen next, his brain had failed to be logical and rationalize the moment, only his body and its senses were awakened.

Suddenly, the sensation was gone, and Taehyung pulled back. His eyes immediately opened, feeling dejected at the disappearance of the feeling against his lips. He felt denied. What a goddamn tease!

"There," Taehyung smiled. "The ice cream's gone."

"You!" Yoongi's anger burst, his hands finding the way to the strings of Taehyung's hoodie and pulled it with such force, crashing both of their lips together.

They both kissed each other hungrily. Taehyung was appalled but with the feeling of Yoongi's lips against his, had made him lost all control. He cupped Yoongi's face, the skin beneath his fingers were soft and smooth, Taehyung had growled into the kiss before he continued to devoured Yoongi's own lips.

If there were any inhibitions, they were far gone by now and thrown away by Yoongi at the nearest window. He had kissed back with equal fervor that matched Taehyung's, damn Taehyung could kiss. He's a beast. They continued kissing each other, getting lost in this moment that only the two of them shared.

They were situated at the far back off the amusement park. Their location had hindered anyone from being an audience, because in this place, it was only Taehyung and Yoongi.

ha, i got really worked up writing taegi. i hope you enjoyed that moment. i actually feel my insides bursting while writing the both of them. the chemistry?!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 16.4K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
5.8K 352 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
134 7 7
Way back then, there was a group of 7 boys who were famous for their good looks and intelligence. However, Jimin and Jungkook were the closest ones i...
8.8K 496 33
Starting a relationship is easy. Keeping a relationship, though? That's much easier said than done. Just take a look at Jimin and Jungkook. They see...