INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

By Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

4

3.4K 204 40
By Jikook-143

Next day.."

Taehyung and jungkook are at college canteen both of them just spending time together.. they're both are just in their own world..

But after sometime suddenly the canteen was went loud noise to pin drop silence.."

Taehyung and jungkook just stared at eachother because of confusion.." they're eyes direction went along the way students looking at canteen main door..
Then taehyung eyes widened.."

When he saw the cute little fluffy creature at namjoon behind..'
Taehyung was really shocked when he saw his beauty..'

"Kookie look at that cute little fluff ball at joonie hyung beside "he's really looking like angel how beautiful he is.." taehyung was glaring at him from top to bottom

"Jungkook eyes widened when he saw that cute little pink hair boy" he's really looking like an angel no doubt.." did he directly fell from heaven"
He was staring at him without eye blinking.."

Jungkook are you there are u listening..? Tae tapped his shoulders
Then jungkook back into his sense.."

"Yes baby.."

What ur saying..?

Uffoo kookie.." I'm saying about that fluff ball see how's beautiful he is .." tae pointed his finger at jimin showing to his boyfriend.."

"Yeah he's beautiful" he slowly whispered

Then namjoon saw his fav couple and marching towards them.." while he holds his cute little baby chubby hands.." jimin is looking like so innocent bean he's like lost puppy .." he's tightly hold his hyung arms.."

Student are mesmerised by seeing jimin's beauty.,they never saw this kind of beautiful creature in this world
Someone are admiring him lovingly but other persons are staring him with most lustful eyes which it's like after so many days lion finds his prey.."

Jimin some what he was healing from pain which he's lost his grandma.." after that he spends with his parents and his favourite hyung..now he finally feeling better.."

Now in canteen entire people gawking at him with surprise..,lovely..,lustful eyes.." but his head lowered because of shy.." he didn't have any dare to look up to see the students faces.."

Then taehyung waving his hands at namjoon with excitement.. he want to meet that cute little fluff ball.."

"Hey hyung.."
Hey tae tae.."

Hyung is he your brother..? Tae asked with cheerful & lovely tone which it's like he's waiting for something and after long time he finally gotten into his hands.."

"Yes tae he's my little angel.."
Which Jimin was clutches his hyung shirt tightly.."

Hey cutie I'm taehyung you can call me tae tae or hyung.." he hugged securely like small baby.."

Jimin hesitantly hugged him back and he looked at his hyung with innocent eyes.." then namjoon smiled and nodded at him ..
then taehyung breaks the hug and smiled at him

Taehyung was really lost in his beauty he really want to squeeze this adorable doll he can't resist this beauty anymore.." he pinched his chubby cheeks.."
Jimin felt shy when taehyung pinched his cheeks.

Meanwhile jungkook was totally lost in jimin's beauty.. his mind was not working properly
he was admiring the beauty infront of him which he was so small.., porcelain skin.., rosy chubby cheeks.., dark brown eyes.., and finally those luscious plump pillowy kissable lips.." no one can resist to kiss that lips.."

HI.." he said in deep dominate voice.."

Jimin heard that deep voice which it's sends shivers from his spine..' but he liked it a lot..!

Then jimin slowly raised his head to see that big beast person infront of him.."
Jimin saw him with his innocent looks.." but at same time his brain stopped from working which he saw the handsome hunk man infront of him he's exactly looking like a Greek god..! He never saw this much of handsome person in his whole life..! Slightly he dropped his jaw while he looking at him..!

h-hi.., he stuttered while wishing him back he slowly whispered with cute angelic voice..and hung down his head immediately

Fuck.." his voice and his innocent looks are killing me..I was thinking  how it will be when he was under me."" And screaming my name.. when I... gosshhh shut up jungkook how can u think about him like that ..! His namjoon hyung brother and I had my tae tae.." stop this pervert thoughts.." I literally screamed in my head.."

Baby.." jungkook..""... tae tap his shoulder..
yes baby.."
What are you thinking ..? Come sit..

Yeah.."

Namjoon jimin and taekook are at canteen while jimin was glued to his hyung. Namjoon tightly hold his baby brother's chubby hands..so securely..

But a pair of eyes is watching him intensely without breaking eye contact he was drooling over him.." (you know whom I'm talking about..😏)

So cutie.. did u like Seoul..? Tae asked him with brightful boxy smile.."

Jimin slightly nodded at him

uffoo jimin feel free with me I'm not going to eat your cheeks ok..! trust me. Little angel.."

then jimin widened his eyes and hold his chubby pinkish cheeks with his cute tiny chubby hands

"no please dont eat my cheeks" he said innocently with cute voice

jungkook,tae,namjoon everyone stared at him with lovely eyes.. because of his innocence behaviour

then jimin moved more closed to his namjoon hyung and clutched his shirt so tightly

namjoon smiled at him and carssed his hair so soothingly

h..hyung.... jimin looked at him with innocent puppy eyes

he's just joking baby.. see he's very nice person..!  how you're treating me? like that you can be so free with him got it..'

but he's talking about my cheeks..' he asked in low voice.."
He's just joking baby..'

Then jimin stared at him back with puppy eyes..'

ok..' I trust u..' he said to him

Jungkook just chuckles at his cute baby behaviour..' which it makes him more adorable..'

Where is my Jin..? Namjoon asked them..'

I'm here..! Namjoon heard his boyfriend's voice from his behind..! And turn back to see him..!

Hey...joon...' his words was not completed when he saw cute little angel sat beside his boyfriend..' his eyes widened and jaw dropped down..'

Wooh baby..! Who's this cute little angel..?? He asked him
I told you he's my little brother..'

Omgg he's freaking so cute..'

he sat beside him and hugged him securely while he seeing at him look like so fragile and delicate body

Then he pulled away from hug and looked at him

what's your name baby..!

P..park jimin..' he stuttered while saying..!

Gosh don't afraid of me cutie i won't do anything..!

Then jimin assured small smile at him..! Jiminiee no need to be afraid of him because soon he's going to be your brother in law.."

Jimin eyes widened with sparky when he mentioned brother in law..!
He's your boyfriend..?? He asked him cutely..!

Both namjin nodded at him..!
Then he hugged them him with happiness..'

"I'm so happy for you hyung.."! He smiled at them cutely..!

"Beautiful"  someone mesmerised of this cute angel smile..'

Keep voting
See you in nxt chapter 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 4K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
120K 6.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
100K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
242K 8.9K 25
"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling. Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Afte...