Find My True Self (GxG)

Oleh littlest_pumpkin

This is about a Girl named Lily, She was in loved with her boyfriend, Zack. They been dating since 8th grade... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Moving in
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?
Chapter 7- Double Date
Chapter 8 - I'm Positive
Chapter 9- The Slumber
Chapter 10- The Ultrasound
Chapter 11 - I miss you - Lily
Chapter 12 ~ Not ready to let go
Chapter 13 ~ Keep holding on
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: You still love her?
Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack
Chapter 17 ~ Prom
Chapter 18 ~ Sure you want this?
Chapter 19 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Baby's First word
Chapter 21 ~ Senior Skip Day
A/N - Author Note
Chapter 23 - visitation
Chapter 24 - Coming home to...
Chapter 25 - Baby's Appointment
Chapter 26 - A Day Out

Chapter 22 ~ Radley

23 1 0
Oleh littlest_pumpkin

(The Next Morning) 

L I LY ' S P O V: 

I wake up and saw Tessa awake with Anna in her arms as she saw me and kiss my lips softly as I kissed back and kiss Little Anna as she coos. 

Tessa: I fed her already babe

Lily: I'm  going to miss you baby

Tessa: I'ma miss you to mamas, but it will just be a month

Lily: I know

I got up and went to my closet, pick out a tank top with a flannel shirt and jeans, as i walk back and dress in front of Tessa and she chuckles lightly.

Tessa: I love you babe

Lily: I love you to bebe

I got done dressing and pick Anna up and hold her for while before i go as i kissed her head. 

Lily: mama loves you very much Anna Tara Hernandez

Anna: (coos) 

Lily: I'll be away for a while mamas, so I can get help and be a better momma to you bug

I kissed her head. As we walked downstairs, and see Delilah with Gabriella. I hand Anna to Tessa, as i walk towards Delilah and Gabi and hug them.

Gabriella: chu otays Tia Lily?

Lily: I'm okay little one but I have to be away for awhile

Gabriella: bu-but w-why?

Lily: I'll be back ok

I kissed Gabriella's head and hug Delilah. 

Delilah: I hope you get the help you need Lily, I'll miss you

I nods and walk towards Tessa, while we all walked to the car and get in, Rosalyn walk to the driver side and kissed my mom and told her drive safe.

(Lily's VO): It's going be 3 hour drive to Rosewood, we lived in Rockwell, Big city in Pennsylvania, i scare but I know this is for the best for me. 

I fell asleep with my head on Tessa, as she was holding Anna.

(3 hours later) 

T E S S A ' S P O V: 

we arrived as Giselle is parking, I nudge Lily, While Anna awake in my arms.  Lily wakes up as we get out, Lily holds out her hands for Anna one last time, As i hand her Anna, and wrap my arm around her waist, as we walk in Radley. 

(Inside Radley)

As i watch Lily's mom walk up to the desk to sign Lily in. We had to wait for a doctor to get a room situated for Lily, As I see a doctor walk towards us as i hold Lily's hand, She still holding Anna. 

Doctor: Hello! I'm Dr. Anne Sullivan, I'll be treating and helping Liliana 

I see the Dr. shakes Giselle's hand, as i continued to hold Lily's hand. 

Dr. Sullivan: Usually a patient stays in hospital for a month, but if no progress maybe 3 months

Giselle: Okay (nods) So Lily will stay for a month?

Dr. Sullivan: Yes but if she shows no progress of wanting to get better or control her depression or anxiety, etc. she has to stay longer.

Giselle: Okay, thank you

Dr. Sullivan: Mhm, you can help Lily settle in her room before you say your goodbye.

Dr. Sullivan shows us Lily's room. I walk towards Lily and kissed her as she Kissed Anna's head and gave me Anna, I saw a tear drop for Lily's eye, while I'm holding anna, I use my other hand and wipe her tears and kissed her head.

Tessa: I love you princess

Anna: Da-da? (points to Tessa)

Lily: love you to bebe and love you little monster

L I L Y ' S P O V:

I see my mom walking towards me and hug me. 

Giselle: I love you Mija

Lily: I love you to ma

After we hugged, I kissed Anna's head and kissed Tessa one more time before they go. I watched them leave. As Dr. Sullivan walk towards me and hug me. We pulled away and told me I can go out to the game area and interact with other patients. As she show where the game room is, I walked in and this brunette hair girl caught my eyes, so i walked towards her and sat down next to her as she plays the piano, 'she's good' as i said to myself. As she stops and turns to me. she said ''hey''. i said ''hey'' and smile at her. She smiles and said ''What's your name?'' As i look at her and said ''Lily and yours?'', she said ''Mona''. I said excitedly ''Nice to meet you Mona''. She chuckled at bit. 

Mona: same to you, So where are you from? Never saw you in Rosewood before.

Lily: I'm from Rockwell

Mona: Ohh, the rich people city

Lily: (chuckles) Y- Noo ouch! I don't look at myself rich, I work for my stuff

Mona: That's good, I mean Rosewood is a good city too

Lily: Why you in here?

Mona: My best friend, her name is Hanna, she knows I have depression and anxiety, she came to my house one day and found me overdose and pills on the floor. What about you? What made you come an hour away to be here?

Lily: i got pregnant, When i was in labor, My boyfriend got in a car accident, After i had Anna, I would visit my boyfriend and let him hold and feed and change Anna. He named her. when i got home from the hospital, my mom got a called saying he passed so i set Anna down in her crib and ran out the house. I think the next day i ran out and that's when i overdose. Then i plan a party with alcohol on senior skip day. that's when i realize i needed help. 

After I explained to Mona, she gave me a hug as i hug her back.

Mona: You've been through so much we can be there for each other

Lily: Of course

As it lunchtime, Dr. Sullivan told us go back to our rooms so we can eat. I hug Mona and walked to my room and sit on the bed, i push the tray away, 'not hungry' I thought to myself.

(After Lunch)

Dr. Sullivan: Before you go back out, I noticed you barely eaten. how come?

Lily: not really hungry...

Dr. Sullivan: any particular reason?

Lily: Just miss home but i know i need the help..

Dr. Sullivan: I know you do but just try and eat dinner later okay?

I nods.

Dr. Sullivan: go ahead, think Mona waiting for you.

I head back to the game area and sit by Mona. 

Mona: ya know I didn't eat either when i came here, I miss home and my friend Hanna

Lily: Oh really?

Mona: Mhms, so you're not alone

Mona and I talked for hours until it was bedtime.

Dr. Sullivan: okay girls, time for bed

Lily & Mona: Okay.

Me and Mona hug as we both went in our rooms as Doctors came in and gave us medicine, as i felt asleep.

G I S E L L E ' S P O V:

I holding Anna and rocks her to sleep, Tessa went home, as Rosalyn got off work and walk upstairs and went our room and kiss me as i kiss back i stand up and carried Anna over to her playpen and lays her down in it and gives her pacifier. As I sit back down on my bed beside Rosalyn.

Rosalyn: hey love?

Giselle: Yes babe

Rosalyn: you okay mi amor?

Giselle: I th- hope so...

Rosalyn: She'll be okay I promise

Giselle: I know I just don't want to lose you babe

Rosalyn: And you won't Mi Amor

As Rosa pulled me in for a hug, she kissed my hair.

D E L I L A H ' S P O V:

I'm in my room holding sleepy, restless little Gabi. She's been whiny ever since Lily left for treatment.

Delilah: Gabi, Princess you're sleepy, you want your pacifier?

She nods as i get her pacifier and pops it in her mouth as she bobbling it back and forth, as i rock her to sleep, her eyes getting heavy, she tries to fight it but she can't, she fast asleep now, as I lay her down on my bed beside me , and cuddle her close to my chest.

L I L Y ' S P O V:

I woke up and hear a scream sounds like Mona, 'hope she's doing ok' I thought to myself. I heard doctors rush to her room, One doctor said ''she had another nightmare'' Then I heard Dr. Sullivan said ''Sedate her, to make sure she doesn't harm herself''. I look through my door window and watched the whole thing, as i ducked down really quickly i think Dr. Sullivan saw me as i rush to my bed and close my eyes and pretend I'm sleeping as she open the door and peek in and shut it as she left. I started to fall asleep again.

A/N: Thank you for your patience on this chapter. I didn't know how to end this chapter, but glad i did, Stay tune for Chapter 23! And comment what you want to see in the next chapter, i stay requests, i can get all the help i can get. Writer's block is no joke xD

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Chemistry Oleh Teddy

Fiksi Remaja

5.9M 184K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
76 0 33
This is a story about sophomore teens, but mainly one specific teen. Jessie. Jessie is an insecure gator with a harsh past with his family and friend...
2.7K 94 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...
654 58 45
When Lilly meets Rose, her mind is finally able to comprehend what complete beauty and kindness looks like and is. When Rose meets Lilly, she discove...