MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

45. Vin Chaud

353 24 3
By CognizantMind

"Waiter! Bring me a glass of water." Annastasia acted like she is sitting in a restaurant and ordered Jimin who was involved in setting the tents alongside Suga and Jungkook. As concluded the losing group planned to do everything, while the winning team sat in the assembled chairs.

"Bringing Madam!" Jimin reacted,

"Woah! I didn't expect that brat would obey me," Annastasia snickered looking at the two men who exactly knew what's coming ahead.

Waiting for her glass of water Annastasia felt a flood of fluid running down from her temple. Jimin brought the glass of water, however, he poured it down on top of her.

She turned around gradually with her fingers balled into a clenched fist and narrow eyes darting daggers.

"Park Jimin!!!! You are a dead man!" She stood up and ran towards him, Jimin was at that point on his toes, fleeing from, a madwoman who could choke him any second.

"You asked for a glass of water, you didn't mention for what," he pronounced while making Suga a barrier between them.

"Oh Really??? When I lay my hands upon you I will tell you for what!!! ,"

"Quit moving around me," Suga said as he felt being grabbed and moved here and there. Jimin chose to leave his sibling in peace and rushed to the caravan, Annastasia ran towards him.

When Suga and Jungkook were finished with the tents they joined Jin and Namjoon near the fire.

They traded brew bottles and discussions.

"So, how's the new position going on Seokjin?" Suga asked,

"All things considered, it's going fine, I like it here, Namjoon has been a decent coach,"

"That is great to hear,"

"But how did you guys even meet? I mean how did a man from the under world met a business man like you?" Jin asked, wondering for no specific reason.

Suga and Namjoon traded a look, not ready to choose what to say.

Jungkook saw the tension between them, so he chose to help."Why is Annastasia shouting so much?"

"Park Jimin, you better come outside, or else I will lock you inside the caravan,"

"No! If I fall in your hands, you will beat me and that will probably hurt a lot,"

Jimin had already locked himself inside the Caravan to get away from Annastasia.

"Jin, I think it's time for you to go," Jungkook said,

"*Sighs*, Iam tired of handling these two kids." Jin unwantedly strolls towards the caravan, he then lifts Annastasia by the waist,

"Leave me Jinnie!!"

"Jimin you can come outside, she is in my hold now," Jin said as she brought Annastasia close to the fire.

Jimin peaked from the inside and saw her being taken by Jin, he smiled and joined them.

Annastasia was being held secured in Jin's lap as he didn't leave her yet.

She scowls at Jimin when he came and sat adjacent to Suga holding a larger jug and smiling.

She sneered, "You should say thanks to Jin, because if he wasn't here, I would have beaten you,"

"Thanks, Jin for putting a lease on this animal,"

"Yaa!!!, you brat!!, Yoongi! How about you say something to your brother?,"

Suga took a taste of the brew, and laid on the seat, "Jimin, quit messing with her, "he muttered,

"Were you warning him or speaking to yourself?" Annastasia yelled,

"No doubt, If I locked you both inside a glass room, people will actually pay me to see you guys, you both are simply remarkable pieces," Jungkook mockingly referenced.

"I can't say whether that was a compliment or not however thank you Kookie," Jimin said while Annastasia looked at the men with astonishment.

"Fine! Leave me I want to change," Annastasia attempted to open up Jin's arms.

"I will leave you only if you go straight to the caravan and not to beat Jimin's ass,"

"I am simply going to change Jinnie,"

Jin opened up his hands and Annastasia stood up glaring at Jimin and walking to the Caravan to change the wet fabric.

Suga saw her going alone, he stood up right away, "I'll see what we can make for dinner," he stood up and walked in her direction.

"Certainly, Hyung take all your time, "Jimin said with a smirk on his face. Then the four got going with one another.

Annastasia took out the clothes to wear and was about to close the door when Suga ventured inside.

"Why are you here?" she was shocked.

"Why? Am I not allowed?"

"You are, but I need to change,"

Suga spun her around and embraced her from behind, "You can change in front of me," he whispered,

She laughed, "Nooo,"

He spoke while kissing her jawline, "Why not, Sugar?"

"B-because that w-would be embar...."

Suga immediately whirled her around before she could finish the sentence and pushed her to his chest while surrounding his hands on her waist.

Annastasia put her hands on his chest maintaining the distance, "Wait, I'm wet,"

"But I haven't done anything yet, "he smiled.

She squinted her eyes and drove him away, "You pervert," then went to the washroom to change.

"What did you say ?"

Before she could regret saying that, she was rammed to the washroom door.

"What did you just call me?" he asked sternly while holding her tight.

"A pervert, " she repeated unhesitatingly,

"Just wait till night, I'll show you what's pervertedness," he pressed his lips onto hers till she couldn't breathe and then left the caravan. Annastasia stood there with her feelings being bombarded, he dared to stimulate her yet again.

She put on something else and emerged from the caravan. Her eyes looked around to look where each one of the boys was. She saw Namjoon and Jimin sitting before the fire and Jungkook fanning the fire thoroughly, Jin and Yoongi were close to the Barbeque grill, cooking together. She didn't think to disturb them. and went to the bonfire.

Jimin got alarmed when he saw her. Annastasia laughed and sat adjacent to Namjoon. He gave her a beer bottle while drinking himself as well.

"Mr.Jungkook, stop your man before he gets drunk," Annastasia referred to Jimin.

"I don't get drunk darling, I have a high tolerance level," saying that he swallowed the remaining of the beer.

"Park Jimin intrigues me," she says,

Namjoon scratches his head, "Ok, so...you both have a thing?"

"No, we have two things," Jimin articulated.

Annastasia rolled her eyes, "Yes Namjoon whatever you are thinking is correct,"

"That's really great,"

Annastasia smiles, and chooses to pose him a question, "What do you think about Jin?"

"As in?" he gives a befuddled look.

Annastasia squirms her eyebrows.

Namjoons grins timidly, "That could be complicated,"

Unexpectedly, they hear Suga laughing from the distance.

All their attention shifts to him. A flicker of smile passes across their faces. A happiness surrounds those four souls. They are bonded to him in different ways, and are delighted to treasure this particular moment when they see him at his best. He was presently not that man who lived in him a year prior. Time transformed him, more than that love helped him change.

"Thanks Annastasia," Jimin expressed gratitude towards her.

"Why?"

"For bringing my brother back,"

"B-but I didn't do anything Jimin,"

Namjoon kept his hand on hers, "You did, you did something we were unable to do in such a long time,"

"Yes! It's been quite a while I hadn't seen him laughing so whole heartedly," Jungkook mentioned.

Suga and Jin were caught up with cooking together, with no thought that four sets of eyes were fixed on them.

"That's probably because, Jin is telling him dad jokes,"

Namjoon had already heard a huge load of them. "I don't think Suga would honestly love those jokes,"

"What are dad jokes?" Jungkook questions.

"I'll let you know one, What did a drunk woman say to a man at the bar?

Jimin and Jungkook attempted to think,

"We don't have the foggiest idea,"

"Alcohol-you-later,"

A snort left their mouths, with Annastasia blasting out of giggling,

"He told me this one when I took him to a bar yesterday," Namjoon admitted,

"Alright this one is for Jimin,"

Now their ears were more attentive towards her,

"What is it called when a short person waves at you?"

Jimin's expression changed all of a sudden.

Jungkook laughed, "I don't know tell me,"

"It's called Microwave,"

They all cracked up except for Park Jimin,

"Now you will be drowned in beer" Jimin stood up opening a larger bottle. Annastasia was at that point fleeing from him. They began their Tom and Jerry game once again.

They were running all around the space and then circled the two cooks.

"Jinnie! Help me!"

Jimin in an attempt to throw the beer on top of Annastasia inadvertently tosses it on the barbecue and an enormous fire raises.

"Woah!!!" Suga rapidly strolls in reverse and pushes Jin with him as well.

"Yaaa!!! You Bratss!!!" Jin yells.

Namjoon and Jungkook giggle at how entertaining they find them.

Annastasia and Jimin remain there like guilty parties, statued at their place.

"I swear if you don't stop there is no food for you both.," Jin cautioned. The two of them went back discreetly to the fire sitting.

Finally, the chefs of the day completed their cook peacefully and they accumulated the food close to the fire.

They ate together and sat there for sometime before spreading out to take care of the plates and leftover food.

"Guys, come have some vin chaud!" Suga calls them as they get dispersed after eating. Jin assists him with pouring the fluid into little cups

"If you drink this and go to bed, you'll ward off the cold," he mentioned.

"Isn't it just Sangria?" Jungkook asks as he watches the tumbler.

"It's similar," Jin adds.

Annastasia sniffs the fluid after being given over a cup, "It sort of smells like a hair perm arrangement,"

"What is this?" Jimin asks as Jungkook gives him a cup,

"This is Vin Chaud,"

"It's a cold medicine," Namjoon adds,

Jimin scrunches his nose when he tastes it. He recoils at the taste.

"Alright! Cheers," Jin advances his hand and they cheer with one another.

"The scent is so strong," Namjoon adds. One by one they all take a sip. "To be honest, it's good," Namjoon says after keeping the cup with one sip,"

Jin scrunches his nose as well, "Are you sure this is not poison? It tastes like poison."

Suga watches him with a stoic expression, a question mark all over.

Jimin giggles, "He is calling it poison Hyung!"

Jungkook makes a crying face in the wake of tasting it.

Suga grimaces at those men, "I think it tastes great, it's very much like medicinal tea,"

"Says the one who drinks coffee without sugar or milk, " Annastasia sneers.

One by one they began yawning and choosing where to rest. The young men decide to take the tents and make Annastasia rest in the Caravan, and as clear Suga joins her.

They wished each other goodnight and went to their slumber.

"This hairband suits you, you realize that," Annastasia mentions sitting on the bed and looking at Yoongi taking off his jacket.

"Is it?" he takes a glance at himself in the mirror, "It looks alright,"

"It looks incredible, not, alright."

"Hmmm," he sighs and gets inside the covers beside her, "So, are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" a yawn leaves Annastasia's mouth.

"Umm.... never mind."

"No tell me,"

He kisses her lips, "Ready for this kiss,"

They exchange hearty smiles and sleep in each other's arms.

The following day she wakes up and turns around the bed, her hands touch the side to feel a presence however she can feel nothing. Her eyes were immediately open. She wanders her eyes around and realizes that she's not in the caravan but on Suga's bed.

"What the fuck?" she quickly rises and her eyes fall on Suga knotting his tie.

"Now I also know that fuck is your favourite word."

"How did I get here? Where are the boys?"

"They are back to work, we arrived early, you were sleeping so peacefully that I decided not to wake you up,"

She groans holding her head.

Suga sits on the bed and holds her chin lifting her head, "You have thirty minutes to get ready we need to go to the office,"

"Yoongi," she whines, "Can't we take a day off?"

"Not a chance!"

She again cries and strolls to her room to get ready for the day. While applying her makeup she realizes something, "My God, why is my face so tanned", then she looks at her hands and legs, "Oh my god! I got so tanned without using UV tanning equipment," She then and there called the salon where she usually goes and booked a seat. She got a timing during work hours.

The two of them go to the workplace and return to their typical routine although they were rough the other day. All thanks to the Boss.

After updating Suga with his schedule, Annastasia decided to ask him something.

"Sir,"

"Yes, Annastasia,"

"Umm...Can I take your permission?"

"For?"

"First promise me that you won't decline,"

Suga crossed his hands and leaned on his chair, "It depends,"

She sighs, "I need you permission to go to the salon,"

"Wh.."

"Just for 30minutes!"

"But why do you need my permission?"

"Because it's between work hours, they have a tight schedule, so I took whatever they gave me."

"Is it required?"

"Required? Can't you see, I look so tanned? I want to remove it before it becomes permanent. Just two meetings will do the trick, So c-can I?" she held her hands behind and looked down, hanging tight for him to say a yes,

"No!"

She lifted her head in wonder, "Why?"

"I can't permit it, you can go in the end of the week,"

"But the weekend is in the end Sir," she argued.

"Annastasia, I said No means No, work is more important,"

"I don't deny that, I guarantee I will work additional hours after work hours, for two days."

"I would rather not return home alone, leaving my Kitten in this huge building at night. When I step out of this office, you do too,"

"Tch! Then, I'll come very early in the first part of the day,"

"No! I want to see you wake up every day,"

"Alright, then, I'll simply move it during the lunch break,"

"No, I want to share my lunch with you,"

"No, no, and no, is there even a word called Yes in your dictionary, ?!!?, "She crossed hands and averted her eyes, getting irritated.

"Indeed, there is yet not really for this,"

"Fine!"

She stepped out of his cabin furiously.

If you've notice I took the entire Vin Chaud part from Bon Voyage. 🤭. That's my favourite. And Iam a huge fan of Min Yoongi in Hairbands😭😭😭😭😭.

I hope you guys are liking this ff. I'd love to hear your criticisms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.1K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
19.6K 1.2K 65
"Scholarship girl." Yoongi tilted his head, did he talk to you? Scholarship girl.. he had to mock you like that? "If you don't learn to speak for you...
74.8K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
112K 9.7K 65
The Billionaire meets the Escort. Tae has nearly met all his goals after working three years for The Agency, a high class exclusive Escort service. H...