housekeeping | lando norris

By debsiswriting

❝in which a boy falls in love with his house keeper❞ More

housekeeping
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight

fifteen

10.1K 209 3
By debsiswriting

That night Lando actually did drove to his parents in the middle of the night. After Xenia left around nine, he layed on the couch and actually fell asleep. He woke up around eleven and packed his travelbag with the things he needed for the weekend at home. He didn't need a suitcase for a couple days, he thought.

He shut off all the lights and shut the frontdoor on different locks. He also put on the security with his code. His frontdoor key did he hid savely in a closed pocket of his jacket, afraid to lose it.. again.

He walked up his black Mini Cooper, he didn't feel like driving his McLaren out on the streets, he felt like it would draw too much attention. He threw his travelbag in the trunk and got in his car. He maked sure the fence closed completely when he drove away. The drive from Surrey to Somerset was two hours and thirty minutes, he put on some music and drove to his parents house.

When he arrived at his parents house, the clock hit two at night. His younger sister Cisca opened the frontdoor for him, as she was the only one awake on this time. "Look, who showed up.." She said with a smug smile.

Lando threw the travelbag on his back and locked his car, then he walked up to the frontdoor. "I'm also happy to see you!" Lando said sarcastic as he stepped inside. Cisca shutted the frontdoor behind him.

"I'm just joking.. I missed you." She said smiling as she went in for a hug. Lando hugged his younger sister. "Awh so cute, makes me want to puke." He let her go as Cisca just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to bed, you should too. You know how early mom and dad wake up." She said while walking to the stairs. Lando just nodded as the memories flew by in his head of the time he still lived at home. "Goodnight, Lan."

"Goodnight, you little muppet." He said to his younger sister. She walked away and Lando grabbed his travelbag from the ground. He heard a soft sound of a door shutting as he walked up the stairs.. to his old bedroom.

Lando woke up Saturday on Christmas morning around the clock at eight. Yesterday on Friday they spend together with playing games, taking a long walk outside and preparing for the Christmas dinner as his family from Belgium came over today. He had a great Christmas Eve with his family, he actually missed having some quality time with them.

Lando grabbed his grey joggingpants and his black Quadrant hoodie as he got dressed for breakfast. He got on some fluffy socks which he got yesterday, as they gave eachother presents late at night as tradition.

He jogged downstairs and saw his sisters and mother getting the table ready. His dad, Oliver and Savannah were watching television as his newly niece was laying in her little box they set up for her.

Lando walked up to it and peaked into it. The attention of his little niece went straight to his face. "Hey, Mila." Lando grabbed her little tiny hand with his hand.

Mila excitely kicked her legs as she tried to smile. "Hmm, already trying to become a Formula One driver?" He cooed as he brushed her little hand.

"No way, nah ah." Savannah her mother, the mother of Mila said as she now was standing next to Lando.

"Ah, Sav, I will be her coach." Lando said proudly as he brushed her tiny brown hairs on her head. Savannah rolled her eyes smiling. "It's feeding time, you want to give her a bottle?" Savannah asked him.

"U-uh sure." Lando said nervous, he liked babys but when he held them, he always was afraid he would hurt them. "You will be alright, just sit down on the couch." Savannah said encouraging.

Lando walked to the big family couch and sat down, Savannah walked behind him with Mila in her arms. She softly laid Mila down in the arms of Lando. "I will get the bottle ready."

Lando looked down at Mila, as she smiled at him. "You are a clever girl, already smiling at me." Lando cooed, he positioned her better in his arms.

"If you arm goes dead, you can always use a cushion." His brother Oliver said with a smile, eyeing the image of his little brother with his daughter. "It suits you." Oliver mentions.

"What?" Lando said, his eyes leaving Mila and finding Oliver's.

"The father look, it suits you." Oliver said. Adam, their father looked between his two sons.

"Mate, I'm twenty two.. I don't want kids.. yet." Lando said in a serious tone. Oliver just nods as their father smiled at them. Savannah walked back with the freshly prepared bottle and gave it to Lando. She also layed down a little burp cloth on Mila. "Just in case." She said.

Lando positioned Mila right in his arms then he gave her a bottle. "You were really hungry, little one." Lando said, eyeing Mila who was drinking like a champ.

That night Lando was sitting at the dinner table with his family. They were with fifteen people enjoying their Christmas meal. Lando grabbed his bottle of beer in front of him. He would have one bottle of beer tonight, he thought.

He sipped a little from his beer as he stared at his empty plate. ''Why are you day dreaming so much?'' His sister Flo said, she nudged him in his side. Lando put his beer down and looked into the eyes of his sister.

When he wanted to open his mouth to say something, his mom in front of him, mixed in with the conversation ''Are you in love, darling?'' She whispered. Only Lando heard her, his sister Flo already minding her own business.

''No, mom.'' Lando lied.

His mother Cisca raised her eyebrows, not believing any word her son said to her. Oli and Savannah walked into the room with their made food, everybody had to made some food. Lando made an dessert, ofcourse.

His mother dropped the subject as they all grabbed a plate of the food, ready to eat some more.

After they ate most of the Christmas dinner, Lando excused himself of the table to go to the toilet, in the hallway he grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He went to Whatsapp and clicked on Xenia's name. He thought Whatsapp was a bit more friendly then the formal iMessage.

Me
Happy Christmas! ❤️
Hope you have a wonderful day and evening :)
Can't wait to see you again 😊 *message deleted*

In London at that exact moment, Xenia was sitting at the table with her family. She felt her phone vibrating under her leg. Her only Uncle from her dads side that lived in the UK with his family, visited them for Christmas. Xenia poked with her fork in the meat that was laying on her plate. Beef steak, in fact.

''What's up with you?'' Her dad said, she lifted her head and looked her father in the eyes. He was sitting in front of her, next to him his brother, Xenia's uncle. Her Uncle smiled and jumped into the conversation. ''Aww, is my little niece in love?'' Her Uncle said.

''No, I'm not in love.'' Xenia lied. The most ironic thing because on the other side of the UK a specific brown curled  headed boy said the exact same.

'I-i acutually want to say something.'' She then said.

''What is it, love?'' Her mom said smiling, she lifted her glass of red wine to her perfect painted red lips.

''They offered me a job in Monaco and I think I want to take it.'' Xenia dropped the bomb on the table. The people on the table went quiet. ''You sure about that?'' Her dad said, his face expression worried. I mean they did not offer me a job in Monaco, I will apply for the job when I'm there in fact, she thought.

''Nia, if you want this, you go for it.'' Her mother said, giving her husband a slap on is knee under the table.

''Sis, everythings and everybodys rich there, you know.. F1 drivers, famous people, can I come with you?'' Her brother Lucée smiled, his eyes twinkled. ''No way, you just turned eightheen, you first need to finish your college.'' Their mother said strict. Lucée scoffed and then took another bite of his steak.

''I guess I still need to think about it then.'' Xenia said, taking a bite from her steak as everbody on the table went back to minding their own business.

...

who will persuade xenia because come on who doesn't want to live in monaco andd..... ofcourse with lando? ;)

happy christmas eve!
have a nice christmas weekend with your family and/or loved ones, enioy this chapter!
❤️🎅🏽🎄 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.5K 18
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
7K 128 12
they do say, ❝𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❞ maybe they weren't wrong. 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, Childhood sweethe...
110K 2K 31
What happens when your neighbour is Lando Norris? 𝓐𝓜𝓑𝓔𝓡 𝓜𝓞𝓝𝓡𝓞𝓔 - "I could stay here forever." 𝓛𝓐𝓝𝓓𝓞 𝓝𝓞𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓢 - "Of course you're...
146K 1.8K 58
You're supposed to start college in September but you get given an amazing opportunity, during that time you meet a boy who has a slight obsession wi...