I Need You (a GajEvy fanfic)

Autorstwa Trix66

Levy comes across an accident. Her and her mum get in a crash. She makes it out fine but her mum gets stuck i... Więcej

Description
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 11~
Sorry
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~

~Chapter 10~

634 41 23
Autorstwa Trix66

SOO idk what day it is in the fanfic so it's Friday okay? Okay!! If you actually know what day it is in the fanfic, which I don't expect anyone to know, but if you do tell me plz and I'll change it.

WARNING: Okay so yeah Levy seems kinda depressed. Really depressed

**********READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END*************

I woke up to my neck hurting because I fell asleep on the couch and didn't go back to my room. First thing on my list for today was to eat breakfast. I lazily walked into the kitchen with a tired Lily following behind me. I took a quick look at the clock and saw that I still had an hour and a half until my shift started. I poured me a bowl of Cheerios and Lily his breakfast. I opened my phone and saw 2 notifications. First was a snapchat from Gajeel and second was.... also a snapchat but from Lu-chan.

I opened Lu-chan's first. She was in her pj's in what looked like her room with Juvia.

Wanna do something today???

I took a picture of me and realized how horrible I looked. My hair was a mess, I could barely keep my eyes open, and I was wearing Gajeel's shirt which was way too big for me. I pressed the X which deleted that picture. Instead of taking a picture of me I turned the camera around and got a quick shot of my half empty bowl of cereal.

Nah I gotta work today

I click the send button before returning to my cereal. Then I opened Gajeel's. It's was a picture of him lying on the couch but he was asleep and he has marker writings all over his face which caused me to laugh.

We got Gajeel good XD a ~Rogue

I took a quick snap of the floor, not wanting to show myself in my current state, and quickly typed a one word response.

Nice

"I'll be right back Lily," I told him as he laid next to his empty bowl. I put my empty bowl in the sink and jogged into the hallway and into my room. I searched through the drawers and eventually found a pair of cut-off shorts and a dark blue tank top. I went into the restroom right across the hall and did everything I had to in there. I carried all of my dirty clothes from the past few days, along with Gajeel's shirt, down to the clothes washer. I dumped the pile in front of it and decided that I would do it when I got home along with the dishes. Gajeel would be coming back home tomorrow. And remember, he doesn't know that I used his shirt and he doesn't need to know. Shhhh it's our secret.

I was all ready and I still had a little more than half an hour until work. That means reading time. I grabbed the keys and a book that I was currently half way through. I hopped into the car and drove to the library only to sit in the car. I put my playlist on shuffle and started where I had left off.

After what seems like barely even five minutes, I took a glance and saw work was about to start for me. I lied the book down in the passenger seat and turned my music off before hopping out of the car and walking towards the entrance of the library.

"Good morning, Carla!" I greeted the white haired female that was typing away on her computer.

"Good morning, Levy. You're on time," she noted to which I nodded. I got to work by starting with the new cart of books that have gotten turned in.

•••

Work went the same as usual. Help a few customers find books they needed, put some books up, read, and whatever else Carla put me up to. Now it was to the hospital for me. Driving to the hospital was silent without any texts from others and without the sound of my playlist. I didn't feel like music at the moment which was unusual for me.

Once I arrived at the hospital, I made my way to the room without having to ask. I remembered from the day before. I opened the door to see the same thing I did before. Mum was lying in bed with things connected to her and the monitor beeping and the line going up and down on the screen. I sat down in the seat beside the bed silently. I brought my knees up and put my feet on the chair and wrapped my arms around them. I sat my head on top while staring at her chest slowly rising and falling.

I felt a vibration in my pocket but ignored it. I would get it later. I just wanted to be with Mum right now. A few silent tears slid down my cheeks from the edges of my eyes.

"God, I miss you," I mumbled as I looked at her calmed face expression. "You need to wake up."

"Visiting hours are over, ma'am," I turned to see a nurse that was standing in the doorway.

"O-okay," I nodded as I wiped the tears from my eyes and cheeks. Slowly, I got up and walked past her without another word. She closed the door behind me and headed down the opposite end of the hallway. I kept wiping away the tears that kept falling.

I climbed into my car and sat there for a moment to pull myself together. I didn't want to be a mess while driving. After calming myself a little bit I turned the key and the car started up. I drove back home with the company of silence again. I still didn't feel like music with Mum on my mind. Arriving back at the house, I felt like collapsing. I wanted to lie down.

Instead of crashing in my bed I went to the kitchen and loaded the clothes into the washer and started it. I could feel that my eyes were heavy and swollen from crying and my guess was that they were red also. I walked over to the sink anyway. I got a sponge from next to the soap and got it wet and soapy. I started with the bowl from this morning and washed it first.

By the time I finished the rest of the dishes, Lily was rubbing up against me and meowing. I smiled down at him before picking him up.

"I'll get you some kiwi," I carried him over to the fridge and got out two kiwis. I sat Lily back down on the ground as I picked up his bowl and sat it on the counter. I filled the bowl up with his regular cat food and cut up the kiwi and put it on top.

"Here you go," I sat the bowl down next to the one full of water. He happily dug in as I walked out of the kitchen. I trudged all the way into my room and fell onto my bed, face first. I stayed like that for a while but no matter how heavy my eyes felt, I couldn't fall asleep.

I rolled over onto my back and stared at the white ceiling. I let out a loud sigh as I sat back up, deciding I couldn't fall asleep. I put on my playlist and the song that came on seemed to fit the moment.

I can see it coming round full circle my friend.

On the TV they said they had reported you dead.

It was my fault cause I could've sworn that you said,

It was easy to find another for your bed.

How does it feel to leave me this way, when all that you have's been lost in a day?

Everyone knows but not what to say.

I've been wonderin' now.

I've been staring at the hotel ceiling,

Drinking everything that I've found this evening,

Trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling,

So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely.

Start to see this, everyone I know cannot believe this.

Trying to hold onto the sweetest feeling,

So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely now.

You know what? I didn't feel like feeling. I wandered into the kitchen with a curious Lily tagging along behind me. I opened the fridge and scanned through the items in it until my eyes landed on what they were looking for. I pulled out the half empty bottle of booze that was left over from the truth or dare game. I was about to close the door but shrugged and grabbed a full one to bring also. I was contemplating on whether or not I should get a glass or not. I decided to not. I trudged into my room again and Lily followed. I sat cross cross on my bed with my back against the wall. Lily crawled into my lap as I popped off the cap of the half empty one. I didn't care whose it was before it was mine.

The bitter tasting liquid filled my mouth as I took a big gulp. I kept running my hand through Lily's fur as I continued sipping on my drink with Tonight Alive played in the background.

I don't know how much time passes before I heard a noise from the living room. By then my vision was blurry around the edges and I had already gotten up to get more booze and returned to my position on the bed.

Soon the door opened to show a black haired, Crimson eyed man peeking through before standing in the doorway completely. "What the hall are you doing?"

"There's a story at the bottom of this bottle~" I sang along with the All Time Low song as I held up the bottle that was in my hand.

He let out a sigh before walking towards me. "Why are you even drinking? That's my booze," he said. He reached towards the bottle that I was hold up but I yanked it towards me so he didn't get it. Bad idea. The sudden movement caused some of the liquid to spill onto my arms and shirt. Oh well.

"I was thirsty," I shrugged as I took another sip.

"Why did you get into my booze?" he more growled this time in order to scare the answer out of me I guess. This seems like the Gajeel that the world knows.

"Mum's still in the hospital~" I whined, on the edge of crying. I looked up to where he was standing beside the bed with his hands on his hips and a disappointed look on his face. I looked him in the eyes with tears that were threatening to fall. My eyesight got even blurrier due to them. His features seemed to soften as he looked at me. What was once disappointment now seemed like pity.

"When is she going to wake up?" I sobbed to myself. As I was about to set the bottle on the bed, where it would have spilt, Gajeel took it and set it on the table where my phone was. I pressed the palms of my hands into my eyes as the tears flooded out. I kept rubbing to try to make the tears go away and to attempt to make my vision clear again. I took a quick glance up and saw that Gajeel had left my room and left the door open. Of course he didn't care. It wasn't his mum after all. I returned to shoving my palms in my eyes and sobbing.

All of a sudden a warm and fuzzy feeling surrounded my whole body. I looked up from my palms once again to see Gajeel towering over me. I looked down at myself and saw that I was wrapped inside of a large black throw blanket. I was about to ask him something. I don't know what I was going to say but I opened my mouth to speak anyway.

I ended up shutting my mouth when he wrapped one arm around my back and the other went under my legs so that he was carrying me bridal style. I snuggled deeper into the blankets and into his chest.

"You're warm~" I slurred into the blanket. He sat me down on something soft. I looked around and saw that he had set me down on his bed in his room. Before I could say anything or ask him anything he left the room again. What was with him and leaving? I snuggled deeper into the blanket and hid my face as I enjoyed the warmth. Soon I felt a nudge. I looked up over my shoulder without turning over until I saw Gajeel holding a steaming cup of something. I sat up and looked at him curiously.

"Here. It's tea," he said as he looked to the wall as if it was interesting as he scratched the back of his neck. I took the tea from his hand and blew on it before taking a sip but my eyes never left him.

"Why?" I asked him. He looked confused so I added more. "Why are you here? I thought you were coming back tomorrow."

"Didn't you read my text? I said I would be coming back today instead," He said as if it was obvious.

"Oh," I remembered when my phone vibrated but I never checked it. That was him. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I took one last sip of the delicious tea before setting it on the bedside table. Due to my clumsiness while being drunk, it almost spilt but Gajeel saved it.

"You should get some sleep," I mumbled to which I nodded and rolled over. My eyes were heavy and I was sure I would be able to fall asleep this time. I felt a new warmth and my head and upper half got lifted up. I opened my eyes to see that I was now lying against Gajeel. I was placed in between his legs and he had his arms wrapped around me and his chin resting on top of my head.

"Why are you doing this? Giving me tea, wrapping me up, snuggling?" I asked but kept my eyes closed.

"I know what it's like to miss someone important to you," he mumbled into my hair. "It hurts and you need someone there to comfort you."

"Mmmmm~ Thank you," I mumbled before sleep took over and I finally got some sleep.

Did you guys like it???

Songs- Hotel Ceiling by Rixton and Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low

Okay so the real reason for this authors note: a recommendation.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BULLIED BY GaLe_Queen OKAY?? IT IS AN AMAZING STORY AND IT BROKE MY FEELS INTO A BAJILION PIECES BUT IT WAS OKAY BC THE EPILOGUE. BUT READ IT OKAY. ITS PERFECTION

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51K 1.9K 16
"It all happened so fast." She cried. She was hugging him again. "I-I don't remember his face." Gajeel wrapped his arms around the girl, "I got ya sh...
122K 2.8K 16
Levy McGarden is a sweet and innocent bookworm, but she is horny as hell and all the safe and good guys won't satisfy her needs. Gajeel Redfox sucks...
2K 18 11
Yo! So these are One Shots about Fairy Tail couples(canon or not). I do take request, and most of them that I made are going to be about Gajeel and L...
16.8K 244 15
WARNING! This Fanfic contains sexual content! Read at your own risk. Levy McGarden is in love with Gajeel Redfox, and he with her, but neither of the...