A Wizard in the Ninja World...

NaruIshikawa által

Elina Scarlet, the Mighty Titania's little sister, Erza Scarlet. A wizard like her big sister and a member of... Több

A Wizard in the Ninja World? (Fairy Tail/Naruto Crossover)
Chapter 2
Vote For Elina's Ideal Guy! xD
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
HELP ME PLEAH!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Tagged
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
This Story Will Be On Hold
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

16.8K 522 296
NaruIshikawa által

Chapter 1

~Elina's PoV~

So, this group is on a mission to escort Tazuna safely back to the Land of Waves to finish building the massive bridge for their freedom of a guy names Gato. Apparently they said he is some short, rich guy who's after Tazuna. Hope he's not like that creepy Ichiya....

Anyways, I didnt understand that they said something this mission turning into a B-rank and could involve their lives. So, their missions are based on ranks and some of them could be life threatening? I guess they have S-ranked ones then, its the most dangerous one and could kill you. Erza has been in S-ranks for a lot of times and there was no scratch on her at all, she's really really strong, she deserves to be the S-ranked wizards in our guild.

She let me go with her in some S-ranked jobs and let me just say, it was beyond impossible for me to be able to finish that job when I'm alone. I stopped going with her in S-ranked jobs because I dont want to risk my life for it even if Erza's there. She said its part of my training but geez it doesnt have to be that hard and life threatening!

We were walking towards Tazuna's home after that boat ride. I was proven right that they are ninjas, since they are talking about a ninjas life and what ninjas are supposed to do. Natsu is probably gonna flip when he finds out that ninjas are real. Though, based on what I've read in the library, there is really no such thing as a ninja in Fiore. But, this place doesnt look like the places in Fiore at all, even the world map. There is no such thing as a Konoha or a Land of Waves. If I'm correct, the portal must have taken me to a different dimension. There are different dimensions based on what I've learned.

My train of thought was interrupted when I heard a loud thump and loud yelling. Naruto threw a kunai (they have that in Fairy Tail if you dont know :P) in a tree. Sakura and Tazuna was screaming at him. I though Sakura was a calm one but I guess I was wrong, she now looked very aggressive and more like a hothead. She's like Natsu but she's way worse than him.

"Hey Kakashi. Are they always like this?" I asked him. He just sighed and facepalmed.

"Yes, they are. These idiots wont stop fighting for just a stupid little thing." He replied lazily. "Naruto's a real knucklehead and a hotheaded type. Sakura, she prefers going around with Sasuke who she fawns over and help him instead of his other teammate. And Sasuke, he's calm and cool like the others but sometimes those calm and cool kids are the arrogant ones and he's one of them." How interesting. Naruto and Sasuke, hehe just like Natsu and Gray. I did see Naruto and Sasuke fight almost everytime when we were on our way to here. It was annoying but really entertaining.

"Well, they might get better, you know? I mean like grow up and become the powerful ninjas that they always wanted to be." I said and smiled up at him.

"Heh, I guess you're right." Kakashi said with a chuckle. Naruto then threw a kunai in the rustling bushes, behind the bushes someone made a noise and a thump was heard. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards it. When I looked through the bushes my eyes widened.

"H-Happy?!" I exclaim in surprise. He was shaking along with a brown bunny who was hugging each other for dear life. When he saw me, tears fell like a fountain and he jumped towards me, hugging my torso.

"Elina! I finally found you! I am so glad! There was a bunch of weird guys chasing me and wanting to eat me like the guys in Fiore!" He then kept babbling and babbling on and on about him getting into different kinds of trouble when he was looking for me making me stare at him and sweatdrop. Naruto was busy crying and hugging the brown bunny and was apologizing. While the others was staring at Happy and me.

"How did you get here anyways?" I asked when I peeled him off me like he is some kind of taped sticked to me.

"I heard you, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla are going on a job. So I asked Natsu to let me go with you guys. He let me and I followed you guys. I know when Carla sees me, she'll probably shoo me away. After that, I got worried on you walking alone so I followed you. Even when you entered that portal." He then stopped crying when he explained this. I ignored the group who was now walking towards Naruto and kept looking at Happy.

"Do you know anything about that portal that we entered?" He shook his head.

"No, but all I know is that we're not in Fiore. We're in some kind of world where ninjas are probably. Since I ran into scary ninjas almost everytime...." he shivered at the thought. I heard someone shout but I couldnt quite understand it, then I kicked whatever thing it was that was coming our way and it lodged itself in a tree.

"Who the hell threw that?! Its rude to interrupt someone's conversation!" I screamed to whoever threw the thing at me. I looked towards the objecy that I kicked and found out that it was some kind of cleaver. Me, being the girl that has weapons and such, it looked really good but I've seen better weapons than that.

Then a rather muscular man jumped down from the trees towards the sword that was lodged in the tree. Well, he looks old fashioned. I mean those warmers? Did he kill a cow just for that? And I must admit, this guy has way better body than Gray. Dont get me wrong, its just a girl thing kay?

"Well if it isnt Zabuza Momochi...." Kakashi announced while standing up and glaring at the Zabuza guy.

"Well if it isnt Kakashi Hatake, Copy Cat Ninja of the Hidden Leaf." Zabuza said after he pulled out the sword out of the tree. I just stood there with Happy confused and there was question marks popping out of our heads.

"You guys stay back, he is too strong for you to fight. Just stay and protect Tazuna at all costs." Kakashi yelled over his shoulder. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura stood around Tazuna with kunais in hand. Me and Happy just stood beside them.

"I feel like there's gonna be a battle going on! I want to see how ninjas fight!" Happy exclaimed in excitement beside me and I nodded in agreement. I watched with a grin as well as Happy, Kakashi moved his headband up revealing a red eye with some kind of 3 commas. I raised an eyebrow and stared at his eye. I have never seen an eye like that before, it looks pretty unnatural. Sasuke then explained what it was making me me think. A Kekkei Genkai? Hm.... Now I am really interested on learning about ninjas. Sharingan, can see the movements and can also copy the opponents abilities, and Kakashi has copied a thousand of abilities.

The mists around us became thicker, blinding me and Happy's vision of the fight. We looked around and I dont see anyone, I only hear the loud clangs of metal. Happy began complaining loudly on how the mists blocking our vision ti the battle. I shrugged and wandered around.

"Well well well. How careless of Kakashi's students, wandering around in the mists." I heard someone's voice say around me and gave a raspy chuckle. Zabuza then appeared behind me, a kunai placed on my neck as Happy screamed in surprise and flew away in panic. I sweatdropped. Well, thanks for the help Happy....

"A cat that has wings and can also talk." Zabuza stared wide eyed at where Happy disappeared. He shook his head and tightened his grip on the kunai. He chuckled darkly behind me and I stayed passive. Before he could move, I elbowed him hard in the gut like Erza taught me. He dropped his kunai and stumbled back, let me just say, damn those abs are hard as a rock.

I then summoned my sword that pairs for the Heaven's Wheel Armor. I summoned more swords and it appeared around me in a circle. I smirked at Zabuza who stared wide eyed at me.

"Dance, my blades!" I commanded as the swords rapidly spun around and it flew towards Zabuza in a disc formation, the blades spinning rapidly. It sliced him but he was turned into water making my eyes widened. It was like Juvia, does he have Water Magic too?!

The mists suddenly thinned revealing the group that I went with. Kakashi was in trapped in a ball of water and Zabuza was holding his arm out meaning he was the one controlling it. He must have Water Magic since he made some type of clone that is made out of water and also can do Water Lock. I looked to the side and found Naruto with the group, beaten up and panting. Happy was clinging on Tazuna's legs for dear life. Wait hold on, Zabuza is standing on water?! Are Water Magic users able to do this kinds of stuff?! I'm gonna ask Juvia to teach me....

Suddenly, I was also trapped into the ball of water right next to Kakashi whose eyes widened at the sight of me. I crossed my arms and gave him a grin.

"Sorry to ruin your fun Zabuza but I'm not gonna let you drown me and my friend here. Freeze!" Since the water locks were right next to each other I was able to freeze Kakashi's too. Me and him broke out and I froze the water below me so I wont get splashed into the water.

"Impressive student you got there, Kakashi. But my clones will rip her to shreds!" I was suddenly kicked off the platform but I landed on the ground. Woo.... I dont want to get wet today and what is with this guy suddenly popping out of everywhere?!

"Elina!" I heard Happy call out as I rubbed my cheek where I got kicked. This guy is a Water user, then I'll use the spear that pairs with the Lightning Empress Armor

"Ex-quip!" I exclaimed, summoning my lightning empress spear. How did I get involved in this fight again?

~3rd Person PoV~

Naruto, Tazuna, Sakura, and Sasuke stared at Elina with confusion as clones of Zabuza surrounded her. Happy watched with a wicked smile and a shadow covering half of his face.

"Her Chakra elements are Wind and Water right? Since she can use ice. And she can summon weapons, but without a scroll?" Sakura said and continued staring at Elina, who was standing in the middle of the clones.

"Believe it! Plus, how can she even carry a spear like that big!?" Naruto exclaimed loudly and was pointing at the spear and Elina.

Elina spun the spear in her hand and jumped up in the air, she pointed the spear up and lightning came to engulf the spear with lightning. The blade of the spear splitted on half and formed a ball of lightning in between of the blades. She then aimed the ball of lightning down towards the clones. It sent a giant beam down towards them, some clones dodged but some got electrocuted and turned into a puddle. When Elina dropped down, the other clones dived towards her all at once.

"We need to help her!" Naruto screamed and was going to run towards Elina but was stopped when Happy flew in front of him. His wings spread wide and also his small arms.

"Dont underestimate the little sister of the strongest S-ranked Wizard." Happy said.

"Wizard?! What the heck are you talking about cat?!" Tazuna screamed at Happy who shook his head and turned towards where Elina is.

"Just watch." When they all turned to look at Elina, their eyes widened. The clones were frozen in ice, then they suddenly exploded into thousands of pieces and revealed Elina standing with an emotionless face and held the huge sword that pairs with the Purgatory Armor which was pierced into the ground.

"To take down those clones without a scratch...." Sakura muttered and her eyes were widened in surprise and amazement.

"S-she's strong. Believe it." Naruto muttered also. All of them were staring at Elina with surprise expressions. They have never seen a girl their age that strong before. Though, Happy has seen much stronger wizards than Elina like Erza or Mirajane's Satan Soul. Zabuza and Kakashi froze in their battle and was now staring at Elina.

"I-impossible. A puny little girl like you to destroy my cloned without a scratch!" Zabuza grunted and looked at Kakashi. "I'll finish you first Kakashi then I'll kill that girl!" He then made various handsigns as well as Kakashi who was copying every handsign Zabuza made. Elina appeared in front of Naruto and the others and was looking at Zabuza and Kakashi with an alarmed look.

"Happy, do you feel that?" Elina asked him and nodded.

"It feels like their strange power is rising and its spreading on the water." Elina then Re-quipped into two big shields that are attached to the greaves she Re-quipped into, it also pairs to the Adamantine Armor.

"W-what are those big things?!" Tazuna asked and was pointing at the two shields that Elina had.

"These are shields it pairs to the Adamantine Armor. The Adamantine Armor is an ultimate, high-defensive stance, it will protect you against any powerful attacks. I feel like Zabuza and Kakashi will do one right now." Elina explained without glancing back at them. Before Zabuza could make the Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique (Great Vortex Technique) Kakashi had made one first and shot towards Zabuza. It was also aiming towards the group.

"Adamantine Barrier!" Elina exclaimed and combined her two shields together, a giant green Magic Circle appeared in front of the shields. The bullet like water shot through as Elina has successfully protected the group behind her from the attack.

--

~Elina's PoV~

We stood in front of the unmoving Zabuza. Before Kakashi could do anything he was stopped by a guy with a mask. He told a few words and left with Zabuza's body. Dispose of his body so there will be no evidence of him left? Who would do that?! Naruto was enraged at this but calmed down because of Kakashi. Tazuna then offered for us to rest in his house and we agreed. Before Kakashi could take one step, he was already face down on the ground.

"The Sharingan thing must have tired him out. Happy, can you please carry him?" I asked him.

"Aye, sir!" Happy exclaimed as his wings appeared and flew to carry Kakashi. "T-this guy is way heavier than Natsu!" Happy choked out and carried Kakashi in the air. Hmm.... So much interesting things that happened today and so much interesting things to learn.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.5K 139
Cassie Alessandra was just an average everyday high school student. WAS. Until she was supposedly killed by her school bully and thrown into a differ...
20.4K 481 16
Erza Scarlet A talented swordswoman and very strong. Also known as Titania because of her beauty. You might think her life is a piece of cake, but de...
27.4K 739 30
[WARNING: Going through some major editing. Expect the cringe; it will be all over the chapters that aren't labeled as EDITED.] Erza Scarlet. An S-Cl...
48.6K 865 53
This a story between a mage and a ninja with dark past and lonely life and yet the twist of fate brought them together probably to heal each other an...