How's the weather?

By M_suka

Katya learns the hard way that promises dont always go as planned More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter three, Part two.
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter ten, part two.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter fifteen, part two.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
IMPORTANT!!! (Please read!)
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty-Nine, The last chapter.

184 11 9
By M_suka

Trixie looked up to the sky, her skin had freshly done makeup laid on it. She grabbed a glass of soda Kim handed her, she couldn't believe the day finally arrived. Trixie felt tingles of anticipation run through her body as she walked back inside of the apartment in her silk light pink robe. They had agreed that Trixie would wear a dress and Katya would wear a suit, it felt surreal that the only thing keeping them apart was a brick wall. They also agreed to have a few maids of honor, exactly five. Bob, Kim, Pearl, Ginger, and Violet. Ginger, Bob, and Violet stood on Katya's side, Kim and Pearl stood on Trixie's side. Trixie stood in front of her bed, where the dress was spread out. Kim came from behind her and rubbed her shoulders.

"Excited?" Kim asked.

"I'm gonna piss my pants," Trixie said widening her eyes. "I can't believe this is happening."

"You know, ever since you came to New York I had a sense you would stay longer than planned." Kim smiled

"Well, it was pretty obvious."

"I'm trying to be cute for once!" Both of them laughed. "Go get in that dress," Kim told her with a little pat on her back.

-

Katya was finishing her lips, stressed and worried about being late. She was trying to not fuck up and get the red lipstick all over her face. Her hands were shaking and her foot tapping on the floor. A pair of hands wrapped her own.

"You need to calm down Barbara," Bob said.

"I'm gonna be late for my own wedding! I can't calm down!" Katya clenched her jaw.

"I told you, you should've asked a make-up artist to do this," Violet said while putting on her dress.

"Nobody does my lips the way I do!" Katya insisted.

"Give me that damn lipstick you idiot." Ginger jumped in, stealing the lipstick from Katya's hand. "Stay still and don't complain." Ginger carefully started coating Katya's lips with the red cream.

"Thanks, Ginger, I couldn't stand her complaining any longer," Bob said getting away from Katya.

"Hey! it's my wedding." Katya said trying to not move her lips too much.

"Could you stay fucking still?" Ginger said in frustration.

"Bob's right even if it's your wedding or not," Violet stated, Katya stopped herself from answering.

"Done." Ginger said, Katya turned to the mirror to examine her work.

"That's great but still not the way it looks when I do it." Katya grabbed a darker red lip pencil and applied it on the corners of her mouth, tapping it with her ring finger. "Now that's perfect."

"You literally could've just told me to do that." Ginger lifted her brows.

"Shut up," Katya said and stood up to put on her suit. She was ready.

Katya looked at herself in the mirror, Violet, Bob, and Ginger behind her. She smiled, running her hands through the front of her suit. Katya was overwhelmed with emotions, her eyes threatening to let tears escape non-stop. She looked back at all the times she fantasized about this day, thinking as what it was, just a fantasy. Now, she stood in front of the mirror, trying not to cry. She could feel the fabric, smell the scent, look around the salon. Katya was in awe that this moment was finally happening after being kept in her mind for so long. She looked at her friends, nodding and going downstairs to go to the wedding, to her wedding.

-

Trixie breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down. She held her mother's hand, rubbing her knuckles. She fixed her long blonde hair, moving a bit of it in front of her shoulders. Even tho this day had been planned for weeks and weeks, Trixie still felt anxious about it. What if she didn't meet people's standards? What if her dress got totally ruined? What if Katya realized she didn't love her? An ocean of absurd ideas crossed Trixie's mind. Making it hard to focus on the one thing that mattered today, Her and Katya. Her mother rubbed her hand, noticing how anxious she was about the ceremony. She looked at her, her eyes calming her nerves instantly. Trixie relaxed her shoulders as the door opened. 

She smiled while walking, crossing her arm with her mother's arm. Trixie looked around the room, happy about having such beautiful and good people surrounding her. She spotted two empty seats, on the first row. The two seats were supposed to be for Katya's parents, Trixie looked down, feeling bad for Katya. She breathed in, composing herself and bringing her eyes to her soon-to-be wife. She looked gorgeous, her blonde hair shining from the salon lightning. Her make-up looked lovely, her lips having the magnetic energy they always had. She separated herself from her mother, standing in front of Katya. Katya took the veil off her face, smiling at the image of her girlfriend. She runs her hand through Trixie's arms, looking at the whole dress, then holding both of her hands. Katya's eyes stared intensely at her's. You look beautiful Katya mouthed Trixie. Both of them turned their heads to the marriage officiant.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in its entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy." The officiant said and Trixie and Katya looked back at each other.

"Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish."

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

"We do." Both of them said, a smile appearing on their faces.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do." Both of them said.

"As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other."

"I Katya, promise to love and support you Trixie and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed. Ever since I met you, you caught my eyes. After spending a few hours with you, you had a grip on my memory and mind. Every day not spent with you was a day hoping and waiting to be spent with you. And now, here I stand. I'm in front of the woman I love, marrying her." Katya took Trixie's hand and put the ring on her ring finger. Trixie felt her eyes pool with tears.

"I Trixie, promise to love and support you Katya and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." Trixie laughed a bit from crying while talking. "From the night we danced, where I felt surrounded by you. I knew I had met someone special, someone, I didn't want to let go of. During hard times I was confused and troubled, but a reunion was all it took to bring me back to my senses. Falling in love with you all over again was a dream, and I would do it hundreds' of times. I love you, Katya." Trixie took Katya's left hand and put the ring on her ring finger, smiling at Katya, watching a tear run down her cheek.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days belong on this earth. I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss now."

Trixie grabbed Katya's face by her jaw and pulled her in, Katya held her waist as she deepened the kiss. Although short, the kiss held a lot of meaning. The sensation of certainty that both of them felt. Katya knew she wouldn't lose Trixie again, and Trixie knew that Katya's love wouldn't fade out of the blue again. Even if they both felt this way before getting married, now it felt official. It felt like tying the knot on a promise that was made since they found each other's eyes at Katya's birthday party. This was a start to a story full of hopes and dreams, that would be shared between the couple. Trixie's musical career and Katya's cinematic career equally supporting each other and helping each other grow. They both felt in company and harmony, compromised in making things good this time. Listening to each other, understanding each other, and loving each other. Through good and bad, they would find the way out, together.

The End.

-

Please read!

Hey! We got to the end of the story, of my first story. I hope you all have enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. You are welcome to write any comments whether it's advice for writing, opinions, or anything you want. I am writing two other Trixya's stories, one of them has almost ten chapters already uploaded. Today I will be publishing the first chapter of my third Trixya story, Women In Black  (Here you have the link https://www.wattpad.com/1164005686-women-in-black-chapter-one ) I recommend taking a look ;). Thank you for reading, with love Musuka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 6
Katya discovers she may have a ghost in her new apartment. Will she finally able to make her long time wish come true?
2.5K 164 15
"One day you'll wake up and realize that you've spent all your life rushing towards your next goal, and not a second on enjoying what you've achieved...
18.1K 452 20
Basically, it's what the title says.
63.8K 3.7K 50
She sees. She knows. She desires. The Priestess of Darkness takes what she sees as hers, and destiny had spoken. Trixie Mattel had no idea that drin...