AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

By Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 35

3.5K 137 3
By Scottvivian

This is a very cliché story.

Li Sinian’s mother, Lian Menglei and Li Cheng, had been sweethearts since childhood. Li Cheng had a secret love for Lian Menglei for many years, but it was a pity that Lian Menglei never took Li Cheng seriously.

Lian Menglei has a person who she likes. She was together when she was in college, and the other person's family background was average. Lian Menglei had struggled with her family for a long time before she cultivated a positive result with that person.

That man is Li Sinian's biological father.

Two years after Lian Menglei's marriage, Lian family suffered a catastrophe and almost went bankrupt. Thanks to Li Cheng's help, Lian family survived the difficult situation.

At that time, Li Cheng took this opportunity to disregard that Lian Menglei was already married and pregnant, so he used Lian family to threaten her, let her divorce her husband, and then marry him.

The survival of a family is tied to her, and even Menglei has no choice but to agree to Li Cheng's request.

Li Cheng likes Lian Menglei, and it's not wrong to want to marry her, but that doesn't mean he doesn't mind having other people's children in Lian Menglei's belly.

So after Li Sinian was born, he didn't care about Li Sinian's identity on the surface. In fact, once Menglei was not there, he would abuse Li Sinian.

After Lian Menglei married Li Cheng, she was depressed all day long. Li Sinian, the child of her and her lover, is her only hope for survival.

She would not say a word to Li Cheng. Every day, she was either taking care of Li Sinian or busy working.

The turning point of things happened when Li Sinian was one year old.

After getting married with Li Cheng, Lian Menglei worked hard to rejuvenate the Lian family in order to get rid of this wrong marriage.

It's a pity that she struggled in torment, but the goal she was striving for was marrying someone else and forming a new family.

At first, Lian Menglei didn't believe it when she heard the news. She thought that Li Cheng had fabricated a reason to trick her into giving up, so she went to her lover.

But when I saw it with my own eyes, she realized that Li Cheng retelling her was euphemistic enough, and it was really more eye-catching than what she had heard.

Even if her lover is married, the child has already been born.

They had only been apart for a year, and that person had already had a child with other person.

In other words, as soon as they were separated, that person could not wait to marry a new wife immediately.

Or it should be said that before they were separated, that person was already in love with the new love.

Lian Menglei asked her lover, didn't he say that he would wait for two years when he was separated? She is suffering in the whirlpool, why do he have a new love?

But her husband, who has always been gentle and considerate, said: "You let me wait for you and I will wait for you? A person's life is only a few years. Who knows if you will change your heart after two years? I can't waste my time waiting for you. You live your own life."

Lian Menglei smiled with tears, "Then why did you agree to it in the first place?"

The man said: "At that time, if I didn't say that, you still don't know how to go crazy, then I only can agree first."

Lian Menglei returned home in despair, and Li Cheng told her that he arranged for that man's wife now.

Li Cheng has always been jealous of that person, so he wants to find a woman to test that person to see if he is a good person.

As you can imagine, the person he was looking for was just a little temptation, and that person fell into trouble and took out the family's money to raise the mistress.

Since then, Lian Menglei was frustrated, she still didn't pay much attention to Li Cheng, and only focused on Lian family's career every day.

The only difference from before is that she no longer cares about Li Sinian.

She has become a working machine, only going to Lian company every day.

Later, Lian Menglei became pregnant again, this time with Li Cheng's child.

In fact, Lian Menglei was unwilling, but Li Cheng wanted a child between him and Lian Menglei very much, so he took advantage of Lian Menglei's drunk state and did not take any measures to have a relationship with Lian Menglei.

This child is Li Wenxing.

Even Menglei didn't care much about Li Sinian, and she didn't care much about Li Wenxing either.

Indeed, in Li Sinian’s impression, his mother seldom goes home, and is even busier than Li Cheng every day, and Li Cheng has never objected to this.

Although Li Wenxing does not receive his mother's attention just like Li Sinian, the difference is that he has Li Cheng.

Li Cheng has been cultivating Li Sinian since he was a child, but he is very demanding of Li Wenxing, not because he has high expectations for Li Sinian, but because he wants his child to live his life easily and happily.

He wanted to put all the pressure on Li Sinian. He wanted to treat Li Sinian as his child's puppet, and only worked for Li Wenxing his entire life.

Li Cheng pointed to Li Sinian and said: "Listen! Your blood is dirty. You as a person is entirely dirty! You are a bastard in my family!"

"Oh, I will never give you even a single cent, let alone shares in the company. Don't you dream about getting my company. Everything belongs to Li Wenxing only!"

Li Sinian also smiled, "Do you know what the opposite of this teahouse is?"

Before Li Cheng looked through the window, Li Sinian said, "It's a branch of the hotel."

"Without the Li family, I'm doing well. If I want a career, I have a career, and if I want money, I have money. But the Li family doesn't have it. For me, that’s not necessarily so."

"Do you expect Li Wenxing to inherit your property? What a joke, his kind of brain just wants to expose everything on the Internet, hurt the enemy by one thousand and himself by eight hundred, you leave everything in the Li family to him, hoping to go bankrupt soon?"

Li Wenxing suddenly raised his eyes to Li Sinian, his red eyes full of hatred.

Those worships in the past were fake, and this is Li Wenxing's true feelings for him.

Envy, resentment, and unwillingness.

Li Sinian also looked at him, "Don't look at me like that. I didn't cause you to be so wasteful now. You should hate the person next to you, the father who loves you."

Li Cheng's eyes were red because of the irritation. "You don't talk about such provocative distractions! My son is not a waste!"

"I didn't let Wenxing get involved in the company before, because I wanted him to live a little more comfortably. If you’re not obedient, it’s not too late for Wenxing to learn from now."

"Don’t take yourself too much. What if the Li family is away from you? I’m strong, and I have a lot of time to teach Wen Xing!"

Li Wenxing turned his head and glanced at Li Cheng deeply, finally there was a little more smile in his eyes.

Seeing the affection between the two men in front of him, Li Sinian just wanted to laugh.

"Really? Is your body  fine? You have a lot of time to educate that waste, really?" Li Sinian glanced at Li Cheng's abdomen, "You get angry so easily, and you drink from time to time, and stay up late for work. Staying up all night, is your liver really okay?"

Li Cheng's face changed drastically when he heard the words.

Li Sinian went on to say: "You are willing to teach your good son well from now on, then have you asked your good son if he is willing? You might as well ask Li Wenxing to see if he has misunderstood before?

"You are so strict with me and so loose with him. Wouldn't he mistakenly think that you don't pay enough attention to him?"

"After all, he is willing to ignore the Li family and expose my name directly on the Internet in order to make me feel bad."

Li Cheng glanced at Li Wenxing subconsciously, and this look happened to collide with Li Wenxing's gaze.

Li Cheng became angry again, "Shut up! Don't say these provocative things!"

Li Sinian sneered, "Father, oh no, Mr. Li, be less angry and be careful of your liver."

"Li Wenxing , His brain is not so good, teaching him is very strenuous, but don’t teach him much, people will be gone.”

Li Cheng angrily swept away the tea cup on the table, Li Sinian didn’t even look at it anymore. He looked at him, got up, stepped on a mess and left.

When he reached the top of the stairs, the movement behind him suddenly became louder. Li Wenxing and Secretary Shen called Li Cheng loudly, and he vaguely heard Shen Feng saying 'call an ambulance'.

Li Sinian drove away. On the way back to the city, he saw an ambulance passing him by.

This road is the airport expressway, which only leads to the airport. The teahouse they met just now is near the airport. It seems that he heard it right just now. It was indeed Shen Feng calling for an ambulance.

Knowing Li Cheng's physical condition was still an accident.

That day, he went to Li Cheng's study to look for documents, and he accidentally saw the medical records lying on the corner of the table, and then he knew that Li Cheng had liver cirrhosis.

Liver cirrhosis has a very high risk of cancer. If you protect your liver function, you may be restored to your health. If you continue your unhealthy lifestyle, you are on your way to liver cancer.

He discovered that Li Cheng's illness was less than a month before he left home, and it has been more than a year now.

If Li Cheng paid attention to his body during this year, the disease would have probably been cured.

But as far as he knew, with Li Cheng's reaction when he heard his words today, it should be no, and he had to call an ambulance just because he was angry with him, and the condition was probably worse.

Li Sinian felt that he could understand Li Cheng's reasons for not allowing Li Wenxing to contact the company's affairs, because he was really too tired. The endless busyness and high frequency of socializing would easily break his body.

Just like the self before rebirth.

Unfortunately, Li Wenxing did not realize Li Cheng's good intentions.

This is also very good, let the father and son who are in love with each other be suspicious of each other.

Li Sinian drove to Jiang Rongxuan.

When he arrived, Jiang Rongxuan was still sitting in the office in a meeting, two hours after the mealtime, he still had nothing to eat.

Li Sinian felt guilty and ordered the restaurant to take out.

When he looked online again, someone has already posted Li Wenxing's photos online, but Li Wenxing is supported by the Li family, and only the photos are exposed.

Li Sinian told Jiang Rongxuan that he could stop. Jiang Rongxuan did not ask much, but made a call.

About half an hour later, the takeaway came. The two had eaten, and then read the Internet. The news about Li Wenxing has been cleared.

But there was no reversal, either because Li Cheng didn't give an order or because he was afraid of Jiang Rongxuan.

Li Sinian told Li Cheng's matter with Jiang Rongxuan, Jiang Rongxuan was a little surprised, "He did not even force you to go home?"

"Why do he want to force me to go home?"

"He carefully cultivated you just help your brother with things? You do the dirty work, and your brother sits and reaps the rewards."

Jiang Rongxuan said, "Although the relationship between you has collapsed and cannot be built, I think someone like him uses legal relationships. Forcing you to go home, he will do it too."

Li Sinian shook his head, "He won't, he doesn't dare to let me go home. He knows what I am capable of, and all his plans are based on my obedience. Once I'm disobedient, then let me take over the Li family's business, which is to directly give the Li family to me."

"In his current physical condition, I am afraid that he can't stand me."

It's really interesting.

He didn't work hard in this life, so the person who got sick became Li Cheng.

The feng shui(luck) of the Li family is not good, and those who work for the Li family are destined to be short-lived.

Jiang Rongxuan lightly patted Li Sinian on the back, "Brother don't be sad, such a person is not worth your sadness. Living in this world, you are the most important one."

"I used to value family affection and I always felt blood is thicker than water, if my relatives are not good to me, I thought it must be because I did not do well."

"Later I found out that it was not like that. Some people just don't deserve to be parents. It's not worth it to be sad for this kind of person."

Li Sinian was quite comfortable being held by him, so he ignored his hands, narrowed his eyes lightly, and said softly, “I’m not in a good mood, but it’s not for Li Cheng, it’s because he told me about me. About my biological parents."

Li Sinian told Jiang Rongxuan the story Li Cheng told him.

After listening to Li Sinian, Jiang Rongxuan sneered, "It's really interesting. What he says is truth? I don't doubt Li Cheng's character at all. The story he tells must not be 100% truthful."

..............................

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 33K 199
Stumbled across a little prompt on Pinterest and saw a lot of comments asking for a fic. Me, trying to recover from Infinity war, will bless everyone...
282K 887 4
Book 1 To Jaylen Moses, BALL IS LIFE. He sleeps, dreams lives, and breathes basketball. It's his senior year and he's deciding to make a change in hi...
27.5K 151 4
Dee Dee ๐Ÿ‘ แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑ