AMOUR. Ginny W. ¹

By royaltenenbaums

God, she thought. Draco is right, I am a lesbian. More

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ---- GOBLET OF FIRE
𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❥
𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❥
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❥
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❥
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❥
𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❥
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❥
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❥
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❥
𝐓𝐄𝐍 ❥
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❥
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄❥
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❥
SIDE CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ---- ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
𝟶𝟷𝟺.
𝟶𝟷𝟻.
𝟶𝟷𝟼.
𝟶𝟷𝟽.
𝟶𝟷𝟾.
𝟶𝟷𝟿.
𝟶𝟸𝟶.
𝟶𝟸𝟷.
𝟶𝟸𝟸.
𝟶𝟸𝟹.
𝟶𝟸𝟺.
𝟶𝟸𝟻.
𝟶𝟸𝟼.
𝟶𝟸𝟽.
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 -- HALFBLOOD PRINCE
𝟘𝟚𝟠.
𝟘𝟚𝟡.
𝟘𝟛𝟘.
𝟘𝟛𝟙.
𝟘𝟛𝟚.
𝟘𝟛𝟛.
𝟘𝟛𝟜.
𝟘𝟛𝟝.
𝟘𝟛𝟞.
𝟘𝟛𝟟.
𝟘𝟛𝟠.
𝟘𝟛𝟡.
𝟘𝟜𝟘.
𝟘𝟜𝟙.
𝟘𝟜𝟚.
𝟘𝟜𝟛.
𝟘𝟜𝟜.
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 -- DEATHLY HALLOWS
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
resurfacing from the dead

thank you!!

1.8K 52 4
By royaltenenbaums

hi everyone, it's me solana.

this has been one big journey but i can say that i've officially written the entirety of amour!!

thank you all for the great support you've given me over the year and getting this book to 178k reads and 7.54k votes!! never thought a fic i wrote that had "draco has a lesbian sister" as my idea managed to get so far.

all of that couldn't have happened without you guys.

there have been some times where i felt like giving up, and heavily considered deleting this. but all the positive messages i got from people saying they love it and telling me it's their favourite story honestly warm my heart and motivated me to write until the end.

yes, i broke my updating schedule multiple times and the writing was 🤢 and still is in some of the earlier chapters (especially the prologue, it's a fucking disaster).

i also edited the way i wrote certain characters and i do want to tell the older readers to reread especially chapter twelve because i also fcking hated it when i went back to edit.

if you got any questions (could be abt anything regarding this book), ask them here!!

i'll hopefully see you guys soon!! <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 15.3K 59
When enemies turn to friends and there's still something more, where do you draw the line? Harry and Draco are both back for their eighth year at Hog...
64.8K 1.9K 46
in which, a girl does things with questionable reasons with reasonable explanations. gof: ✔.. ootp: currently rewriting.. hbp: currently writing.. ...
534K 6.3K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
3.1K 93 35
You find yourself somehow transported inside the Harry Potter universe, drawn by your strong sexual desires to be with Draco Malfoy. When you meet hi...