THE HEROES WORLD! (BOBOIBOY X...

By OLLIEOLLIE2

Boboiboy was suck into a teleportal that suddenly appeared in front him when he was fighting with Retak'ka. H... More

introduce
C1 : Mechamato?
C2 : Heroes here!
C3 : IT'S ME! YOUR FATHER!
C4: The Heroes World
C5 : U. A highschool part 1
Special chapter
Announcement!!
chapter 6 : U. A highschool 2
Chapter 7 : The first step of being Aizawa's student
Chapter 8 : Finally!
NEW COVER BOOK!!
Chapter 10 : U. A Sport Festival (The declaration war (part 2) )
Extra 1
Chapter 11 : what's it mean to be a hero!
Chapter 12 : Declaration again?
A/N
Chapter 13 : Aim for the moon!
Trailer Volume 2 : chapter 14 The awakening
C14 : The Awakening
C15 Teamwork (1)
C16 Teamwork (2)
Trailer BBB X BNHA : Increasing
C17 : Increasing (1)
C18 : Increasing (2)
C19 : Increasing 3
Chapter 20: Increasing 4 : Midoriya vs Shinso
A/N
Flashback/Back Story(Rin Mitsuki version)
C21: Increasing (5): Until Now

Chapter 9 : U.A Sport Festival ( part 1 )

1.6K 76 4
By OLLIEOLLIE2

The quirk assessment test end with boboiboy insane score. The classes went gossip around about the test . They can't stop thinking about boboiboy quirk. They were amazed by him. How could 15 years old boy handled such powerful quirk ? But that's not the only news about the test was happened.

Is boboiboy really got his place in class 1- A hero ? Boboiboy success to be Aizawa's student but he didn't get the first place of the test even when he had his high score in every test . Everyone in the field was furious when they heard that Aizawa announced aloud that boboiboy got the last place. Why didn't boboiboy got the first place ? He got high score ! Is Aizawa insane or author went crazy after drink more coffee in the late night that she didn't had a peaceful sleep ?

( Ignore that )

Then the teachers calming the waves of mad students and bring them all to their own classes.
.
.
.
.
In class 1-A

" Why don't sensei just make him in the first place ?! " Hagakure dissapointed.

" Yeah ! He even got high score ! but you give him in the last place and said that he late to school! Geez ! The heroes things seriously complicated , ne ! " Kaminari continue .

They all start to murmuring again , While boboiboy witnessed all of their talk and all he can do is sit on his new seat behind Momo yaoyozaru and sweatdrop . ' Is this class aways lively like this ? If in Pulau Rintis Highschool , Yaya will take her pen out along with his small pink notebook and write the noisy classmates and give their names to the discipline teacher , then they will get punish ( scramble all the grass around the school )' Thought Boboiboy . He's really miss those days.

Actually boboiboy was already grateful about the score that he get. But still , the fact that he work hard for aim the first place and all he get is the last place , He's a little bit disappointed but he will accept his place because it's remind him that Tok Aba has teach him to not be greed .

" SHUT UP !! " Aizawa instructed .

Everyone shocked and quickly take their seats. They really scare to look at Aizawa's angry face and his angry tone.

" If you think that hero things are complicated then don't be a hero ! But if you still want to be a hero then prepare for the next battle ! This is just the beginning for you " explain Aizawa .

An awkward silence first....

' B-Battle ? Gasp ? Is it villains again ?! '

" Prepare for the Sport day .................................................. "

" U.A Sport Festival ! " continue Aizawa.

Then the class roarer as loud untill the other clas hear their cheering . They roarer as they excited about it.

"This is it ! The normal Sport Day Highschool !!!! " Kaminari excited .

' Gasp ! Was this school not normal before ? ' thought boboiboy sweatdrop .

" Um ..... sensei ! Is it okay for our school celebrate Sport Day after the accident in USJ ? " ask lida while raised his right hand as he asked about the USJ accident .

" Exactly , but instead , they'll ask questions about the suspension of the festival , the security has been put together five years ago , after all this is your only chance to be accepted by the pro-heroes , This isn't a show that can be canceled just because some villains " Explain Aizawa .

" If you accept by hero , your future will be bright to become a hero, so that's why , this festival are important for you guys , so prepare for the festival ! " continue Aizawa .

" HAI' SENSEI !!! " they all excited .

" Morning class is over ... " said Aizawa with facepalm . ' now , let's meet my wifey.... ( his sleepbag ) ' thought Aizawa while leave class 1-A .

KKKRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG !!!!!!!

The bell rings a lunch break . The lesson teacher came out . That's when 1-A class talk about sport festival. Except boboiboy still sit silently on his seat . He still doesn't comfortable with this kind of school and this new world . They all gossip about the festival , still no one near him . ' Why I feel like I'm gonna be alone forever in this class ? ' he thought.

Suddenly , three classmates of boboiboy step closer to boboiboy . A brown hair girl with his cute smile , A green hair boy with his freckles face and a dark blue hair boy with his glasses on.

" Ne boboiboy-kun ! It's nice to meet you ! I'm Ochako Uraraka ! just call me uraraka ! " said uraraka with her wide and bright smile .

" I'm Izuku Midoriya ! just call me deku.... " said midoriya and cuckle a little bit .

" I'm Tenya Lida !Call me lida, and I'm the class president ! It's really nice to meet with you again , boboiboy-san ! Forgive me if earlier you had through a difficult way to the teacher lounge ! " said Lida .

" I-It's okay .. Nice to meet you too! " - boboiboy

" Ne , boboiboy-kun ! Do you want to have lunch with us ? " said uraraka .

" Yeah sure ! " boboiboy agree quickly . He's really sad if no one invite him to lunch. well , in his old school his classmates will asked him for lunch together even the other class too.

They four leave the classroom for having their own lunch at the cafe . But before they leave , All Might come to their class .

" I'm here with my normal pose ! " Said All Might . The class excited to see All Might . Then, All Might step closer to midoriya .

" Ano ... Young midoriya , can you come with me ? we can have lunch together ! " said All Might with his lunch box on his left hand . Midoriya nod as he agree to come lunch with All Might . They both leave the class.

' Why do I feel that they have a secret that we don't know about it?' thought boboiboy. He thought it weird, The Top Hero and The First year class 1-A.

____________________________________

The clock shown that the time is 3 p. m. Now, the time to go home!

But as class 1-A were about to go out their class, there are huge amount of students filled in front of 1-A class untill the road doesn't open.

"What do you all need from 1-A class? "Ask Lida.

"What do you all want? We can't get out! "Mineta continue .

"Knowing their opponent, short brain! "Bakugou's flat on his face. "Because we've dealt with villains before, they want to see us" again.

Mineta is wondering if he's the real Bakugou . 'What's with the sudden change of attitude? ' Mineta's inner. He saw Midoriya. Quick Midoriya answer.

"That's the neutral Bakugou attitude," he said.

"Hey, can you move? We want to go home " said boboiboy to the students with his wide awkwardly smile.

Uraraka, lida, and midoriya shock a little bit, Since when did he stand there?

Bakugou then stood in front of that group of students. "Knowing about us are useless. So, move , you damn extras !" he said to drive the student out with a sharp look.

"Don't call extra on unknown people, Bakugou-san ! "Said Lida and swings his hand. While uraraka and Midoriya shivers fear. Boboiboy shockingly look at the neutral bakugou face.

"Bakugou, that's not the way to make them move, you must ask them politely " advice boboiboy to bakugou.

"Tch! ASK THEM BY YOURSELF IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT ASKING IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THAT DAMN EXTRAS MOVE! " Bakugou yell on boboiboy face.

" I-"- boboiboy

"So this is the class 1-A we always talk about? I just came to see how your class was. But it turns out this class only has kids who behave arrogantly" said a student appeared in front of Class 1-A .

"Are all the classes of heroes practicing their behavior like this? "The question continues.

Bakugou then stared at them with a sharp gaze. Mineta, lida, Midoriya, and uraraka behind their heads shook.

Sigh. Boboiboy sigh. 'just what can I do to make them move in polite way ' thought boboiboy.

"Boboiboy-kun! "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi reader-chan! I'm sorry for late night update! I'm over slept!And I know it short, but I really try to write more until I sleep. I thought maybe after writing I'm gonna have some coffee but my head spinning and I slept (tertidur) AAAHHHHHH!! I'm sorry! I'll try to update faster! See you in the next chapter , reader-chan! Chu~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
3.3K 174 10
So in this story,Boboiboy was borned in the mha world. The power elements he have will be his quirk as in real quirk. No power watch here people! The...
87.9K 4K 40
"The water hears and understands. The ice does not forgive." Most would say that your quirk manifested in a rather unusual way. In an environment fil...
2.3K 149 8
"Where am I" On a grassy hill, a boy wake up. Confused and panicked, he go and try to find a way back home, while helping others in the progress. Lit...