Her tutor

By _boon_boom

"Peyton Wright is the only one left... and it says here her GPA is 4.4." She said and I rolled my eyes once a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/n
17
18
A/n
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/n
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
A/n
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
A/n
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
A/n
A/N

23

19.2K 466 37
By _boon_boom

Anna's POV
"You wanna skate?" She asked me as I looked at her still having my shoes on.

"I can go get you some." She said and I nervously laughed.

I've never ice skated before... like never. I haven't even skated normally. But I didn't want to turn Peyton down. So my dumbass said yes.

"Come with me." She said as she skated smoothly across the rink.

She got on a wooden shack and pulled out my size of skates.

"Do you know how to put them on?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Yeah... I know how to put them on..." I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Alright..." she said sitting down on a bench.

She gave me the skates and I put them on but there were buckle shit and I didn't know what to do. I looked at Peyton who was staring right at me and trying not to laugh.

"Shut up! I've never skated before." I whined and she smiled.

She got down and put them on like I was fucking Cinderella fitting in a stupid glass shoe.

"There." She said as she tightened them.

"You want help getting up?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

Me and her walked over to the entrance of the rink and Peyton went first stepping down.

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded.

I used the wall to help me down as I stepped down. Right then and there I slipped.

"Fuck." I said and Peyton was laughing.

She helped me get to the wall before she skated next to me. I held on the wall for dear life.

"I take it you've never ice skated?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"No shit Sherlock." I said and she laughed.

"You gotta be unattached from the wall." She said skating in front of me with no wall.

"No." I said and she held in a laugh.

"Cmon. It will be fun." She said putting her hand out.

I took the risk and took her hand as I was practically taking little steps.

"Move." We heard seeing Jackson.

Peyton was laughing by the fact his ass was covered in ice.

Peyton pulled me making yelp at the sudden movement and took me to another wall.

"No I'm never doing that again." I said and she laughed.

"Just act like your moonwalking... but in a forward direction." She said skating around me.

I tried stepping but ended up slipping again. Peyton laughed as my ass was cover in ice. She tried helping me up but I pulled her down making her fall right into my arms. She laughed as I smiled.

~~~~~~

"Cmon. Baby steps." She said as the rink was almost empty.

She pulled me by my hands skating backwards as I wanted to push her.

"Anna! No! Do not push me." She said as I laughed and pushed her making her fall backwards.

I quickly caught her before her head hit the ground. I hate to be the reason she goes to the hospital...

"God I hate you." She said laughing.

I was getting a hang of skating with Peyton.

"I'm gonna let go..." she said letting go.

"NO GET BACK HERE!!" I yelled trying to catch her.

She skated away from me and stood there laughing. She watched me struggle to stay up as I was in the middle of the rink.

She skated back and let me hold on to her but my foot slipped and I went down with her.

"That hurt..." she said holding her head.

"I am so sorry." I said laughing.

I tried getting up but again I slipped. I watched Peyton get up. She put breaks on and pulled me up as I was almost to heavy for her.

"Jesus..." She said.

"That's all on my big fat cock." I said and she looked at me.

I couldn't help but laugh at her expression she gave me.

"God your childish." She said as she pulled me to the wall.

Paxton's Pov
I was looking out the window to see Anna and Peyton skating... or Peyton skating and Anna falling most of the time.

I watched Peyton laugh as I could hear it faint through the window.

"HELLO! ANYONE HERE!!" I heard going to the window.

"Returned skate." I heard has I saw Jackson.

"Just set them inside and fuck off." I said and he huffed at me.

I rolled my eyes and went outside to collect the skates people were bringing in.

I heard laughter from Peyton and Anna. They had snow and ice everywhere on there clothes.

It looked as Anna had her arms wrapped around Peyton's waist trying to hold on.

"Peyton. No no. Don't let me fall!" She yelled as Peyton laughed.

It was close to closing time and they've been out on the ice for an hour and a half.
I smiled at Peyton's laugher cause I only hear it when she's with Anna. Lucas owes me 50 bucks to betting on her sexuality.

"PEYTON! Your closing!" I yelled and she nodded.

I went out and grabbed my stuff before going to the car to go home.

Peyton's Pov
"Wanna help close down?" I asked Anna has she looked at me.

"Sure."

Her arms were wrapped around me so she wouldn't fall. I got out of the rink to get a brush for both of use to scoop up the excessive snow.

Once we did that I grabbed the hose to hose everything off and set a new ice layer for tomorrow.

"Come here." I said and I sprayed Anna with the hose as she screamed.

I laughed as she glared at me before skating towards me.

"No no no Anna!" I yelled as her hands were on my waist she cornered me into a wall.

"I'm cold." Anna said getting closer to my face.

"Very cold." I said and she laughed.

"I have an extra sweatshirt you can wear in the shack." I said as she smiled before pulling me by my waist.

I felt her lips on mine as I on accidentally dropped the hose making it spray both of us. Anna jumped as she fell and took me down with her.

"Oh fuck." I heard as my knee landed right between her legs.

"Oops..." I said getting up.

She curled up on the ice holding her dick as I laughed.

"Shit can you go get the rake thingy... it's like a black blade on the bottom." I said and she nodded getting up.

She skated weirdly and I laughed as she flipped me off.

~~~~~~

"And we're done." I said and I looked at the rink as it started to freeze.

"I'm fucking colder than winter land goddamn." She said and I laughed.

"We're done... you can go home." I said and she nodded.

I had given her my sweatshirt to wear since she was cold. I locked up the shack and the rink barrier and left.

"Paxton I'm home!!" I yelled as I looked in her room.

She was sleeping with Lucas as a movie played in the background. Clothes on the ground and I rolled my eyes shutting her door.

I walked into mine and immediately got a warm shower. Turned on whatever I could find and slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.7K 57
Skylar Hayes... a girl who lost her father due to cancer. Her mom finds someone new although Skylar is proud of her. The man she is with has drank be...
49.8K 1.5K 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
1.1M 63.3K 33
[COMPLETED] "We both agreed, Apollo! We said no feelings, no attachments! You promised you wouldn't get attached." I look down at my lap in worry and...
41.4K 1.2K 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...