Lucky Penny [h.s.]

Galing kay alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] ** Reader's discretion advised (18+) Smut chapters are indicated with an (*) ... Higit pa

Lucky Penny
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. (*)
23.
24.
25. (*)
26.
27.
28. (*)
29. (*)
30. (*)
31.
32.
33. (*)
34. (*)
35.
36. (*)
37.
38.
39. (*)
40.
41. (*)
42. (*)
43.
44. (*)
45.
46. (*)
47. (*)
48. (*)
49.
50. (*)
51. (*)
52.
53. (*)
54.
56. (*)
57.
58.
59.
60.
61. (*)
62. (*)
63.
64. (*)
65.
66. (*)
67. (*)
68.
ONE SHOT: Harry - Zayn - Penny (*)
Epilogue: two years later.

55.

9.9K 270 124
Galing kay alisonfelix

Harry.

"Those are... interesting ornaments." I spoke as I stared at the Kamasutra ornaments in Dave's Christmas tree. He stood next to me with a beer, pointing at one, "You've ever done that one?"

I tilted my head to the side as I inspected it, seeing the guy stand up straight while the other guy – these were gay ornaments for the most part – was in his arms and up against the wall. The standing guy had his hands flat against the wall and the other guy's legs over the bend of his elbows to keep him up.

I smirked and slowly nodded, "Mhm. Not with a guy though, can only really do that with people who are quite small and bendy. And it gets tiring real quick, feels like your arms are about to snap."

Dave hummed as he critically stared at the ornament, as if we were art critics and inspecting some new artist at the museum.

It was Saturday evening and Dave had invited all of us over to watch the game and go out. It had been a while since we had gone full on dancing together, so I couldn't say no. I actually looked quite forward to it. What I didn't look forward to, was spending time with Penelope in the same room without the ability to have my way with her.

I did have my way with her that same morning. On the kitchen counter.

She just looked so irresistible in the mornings. So soft and sleepy, her hair a mess and no make-up on. She usually wore a shirt of mine that easily showed off her nipples and exposed half her ass. How could she expect me to stay away from that?

I couldn't even be bothered to drag her into the bedroom. Somehow, the idea that Mitch and Sarah could walk in on us made it more thrilling. Her sweet, soft moans were music to my ears when I had my tongue buried inside of her. I was going to let her cum at first, I really was. But then I got so fucking hard while eating her out that I had to be inside of her.

So we fucked.

On the counter.

And it was fucking hot.

She had then called me this afternoon, letting me know that Dave was going to be present for our Christmas festivities in Brighton. My stomach had knotted at her words because I felt like she was about to uninvite me. To keep the secret going.

But we had talked and honestly, we were both more or less fine with it. It was going to be scary and a big change, but maybe that's what we were ready for. Our feelings for one another were strong and solid, and we weren't just that fragile duo who hooked up and never talked about anything.

We went on dates, we knew each other. It was good.

My eyes darted over to her when she walked down the stairs. She shot me a brief smile from across the room but my eyes weren't on her face, but glued to her ass. She looked immaculate in those jeans. Fuck me.

Why was I always so much hornier around her when I knew we weren't allowed to do anything? She saw my look and shot me a warning one back, which earned her a small smirk and a wink.

"You're drooling."

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the voice next to me, and I turned my head to see Louis. I rolled my eyes immediately. This guy had been making our lives a living hell ever since finding out about us. He had his fun with it, teasing Penelope and I to a fucking murderously annoying extent. He also continuously flirted with her right in front of my face.

It made her a little uncomfortable as she constantly pushed him off and blushed at his inappropriate remarks. But it didn't really bother her since she knew he didn't mean any of it. He was just trying to get a rise out of me and it worked. Now that I knew what jealousy felt like, it was all I could feel when other men so much as breathed the same air as Penelope.

I didn't want to overdo it though. I didn't want to fall into this overprotective, possessive persona. She already had Dave hovering around her like a guard dog, and I trusted her more than enough to know she denied everyone for me.

It was actually quite funny sometimes to see her face when a guy attempted to flirt with her. It was a mix of disgust and panic as she never knew how to let someone down slowly. It turned into awkward stammering until they got the hint and left her alone.

I found myself constantly wanting to join in on the conversations she was having. Just like now, when she was chatting with Zayn and I got into it as well. I just wanted to be near her. I fought the urge to slide my arm around her side and hold her waist, I fought the urge to pull her into me and kiss her temple. I fought the urge to behave like a boyfriend because I wasn't.

"Zayn!" She exclaimed with a wide smile, "That's amazing! I'm so proud of you!" She flung herself around his neck and he chuckled, holding her sides as he hugged her back, "Thanks, P. It's all thanks to you."

"Ah, stop it." She blushed with an eye roll and I raised my brows, "What's going on?"

"Zayn's decided on going to school again!" Penelope smiled and I took a swig of my beer, "Really? Dude, no way! Congrats!"

I patted his shoulder and Zayn smiled a little shyly, "Thanks, Harry. It's, um – yeah, I'm excited. The hospital really supports it and they've got a job lined up for me for when I graduate, just like you said they would. And in the meantime I can continue working two days a week to earn some money."

Penelope beamed with pride at her friend and it was adorable to see. She cared so much for each and every one of these people. Her heart was so big and I smiled at her looking so happy.

"And I haven't told you the best part yet!" Zayn added, "The hospital's paying for my education."

Penelope gasped, "Really?! Fuck, that's huge! School is so expensive!"

"Mhm," Zayn nodded, "because I'll be an asset to them once I graduate. It's actually good for them to support their staff to climb higher and move around within the hospital. So they hope that by doing this for me, others will follow and they can kind of build up an educational program."

I chuckled, "Look at you, being the frontrunner and all, big example for the others, huh?"

"I try, I try." He teased.

I turned to my left to see Louis wiggling his eyebrows at me in a knowing way. I cleared my throat and shot Penelope a small smile, "I'm going to murder Louis."

"Good idea." She nodded. Zayn didn't seem at all fazed at the words, mostly because every single day one person in the group said they wanted to murder Louis. Nobody questioned it anymore.

"I'll help you hide the body." He even muttered in agreement and we all burst out into a laugh.

It was a couple of hours later, when it was nearing midnight, that Penelope sent me a text.

Message from: Cinnamon

Meet in my room in a couple of minutes? Have something to tell you.

My stomach turned immediately at the message. I couldn't imagine in what way she said it. Have something to tell you didn't sound all that... reassuring to be honest.

I searched for her eyes across the room and locked our gazes together before I turned around and headed up the stairs. I quickly saw that the downstairs toilet was occupied so that could be my excuse if anyone asked why I went upstairs. People must really think I have bowel issues with the amount of times I had used that as an excuse for why I was upstairs for so long whenever I was here.

I opened the door to Penelope's room and paced around it for a bit, wondering what on earth was so urgent she had to talk to me about it, and also why she couldn't have said that this morning then when we saw each other.

I was lost in thought and nibbling on my lip when the door opened. I expected to see Penelope but saw Louis' brown hair and his arrogant smile. He merely popped his head in for a second, "Happy banging!"

I rolled my eyes, "We're not banging. We're talking."

He didn't even hear me as the door closed again and I heard his footsteps disappearing, before Penelope showed up. She shot a questioning gaze into the empty hallway, "Was Louis just here?"

I chuckled, "Yeah. He's really having his fun with this."

Penelope sighed, "Bit too much, really."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, nervously rubbing my palms up my jean-clad thighs, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

She shot me a look with a small smile, "Why do you look nervous?"

"I don't know." I lied while licking my lips, "Bit eery when someone says they have to talk to you."

Penelope let out a laugh as she approached me, swinging her legs on either side until she straddled me on the edge of the bed, "Worried, are you? No need." She murmured the last bit, dipping her head to press a lingering kiss to my lips which calmed me immediately.

I rested my hands on her thighs and gently squeezed, letting out a breath, "Alright, what's up then?"

"So, um – I called the police today." She started and my smile faltered as I noticed how serious this conversation was. I remembered her plans to contact the police today after the shit Patrick pulled in the grocery store. What a fucking dickhead. He was really making her life a living hell and it was so obvious when she was in my apartment that he had gotten in her head again.

I hated seeing her like that, so fragile and insecure. That wasn't my Penelope. When she was with me she was confident and sassy, and I loved that. I loved when she talked back, because we could playfully argue. We didn't do that in the beginning because she always assumed I was serious and that I was genuinely pissed.

It took a lot to get me pissed. I wasn't an angry guy. Only Mitch could really get on my nerves like that, but never her.

"Yeah?" I urged her, and she licked her lips, "He's probably going to jail."

My jaw dropped in shock but I broke into a wide grin when I saw the small smile twitching on her lips. I thought for a moment she'd feel guilty about it, but she didn't. She no longer felt guilty about fucking up his life because he had fucked up hers for eight years. She finally seemed to realize that her safety came above all else, and that he could fuck off for all she cared.

"Fucking finally!" I exclaimed with a laugh and she giggled along, "I mean, nothing's set yet. But the grocery store has camera's so they can check my story. At first it was my word against his, so he'd just get fined for breaking the restraining order, but he actually violated it pretty bad. He didn't just see me. He approached me, talked to me and touched me."

My jaw clenched at the reminder and I forced a nod, "Mhm."

"So," She sighed, "They're checking the footage and it'll most likely show everything. Stores like that are mandatory to have cameras around the aisles to check for stealing."

"How long could he get?" I asked curiously.

"Between six months and three years. He'd get taken into custody and will have to appear in front of a judge. Luckily, his case is now between him and the state and I don't really have anything to do with it anymore, so I don't have to testify or show my face around court. Nikki also said that because he violated it so soon after getting it, it'll most likely be maximum penalty."

"So... three years?" I asked in shock and she nodded, "Probably, yes."

"Fuck, Penelope, that's amazing!" I smile, my heart overflowing with butterflies when I saw how relieved she got, "I'm really proud of you for contacting the police."

She nibbled her lip and nodded, "Yeah, me too. I'm glad I did. I never... never expected him to approach me like that. I had gotten used to not seeing him around or never bumping into him. It just came at the weirdest time."

I slowly nodded as I stroked my palms up and down her thighs, "I know. I could tell it scared you."

Her eyes flashed over in guilt and I quickly shook my head, "No, don't apologize. I know you're going to."

She shot me a faint smile, "You know me quite well."

I deeply looked into her eyes, suddenly noticing how glazed over they were. She actually seemed a little bit drunk, not slurring her speech or anything but still... definitely tipsy. Maybe this wasn't the right time for a conversation like this.

"Speaking of that." I cleared my throat, "I, um... I'd like to know your triggers. If you're up for that. I don't ever again want you to flinch away from me like that." My stomach was in knots when I remembered her defence manoeuvre. I never ever in my life again wanted to see Penelope shield herself from me because she thought I was going to get physical with her. It made me nauseous seeing her like that, arms up to protect herself and her face contorted in so much panic because her brain was wired in a way that a raised arm meant a shove or a slap.

She flushed a little, "Oh, um... Well... there's quite a few. I don't expect you to keep them all in mind, it can be little words or... little movements."

I squeezed her legs, "I don't mind. I don't want you to ever feel like that around me. It doesn't mean I'll never do anything that triggers you, but at least I can keep it in mind."

Penelope had never talked to me about the things Patrick said that made her feel so low. I had pried a little bit, once, and she shut down. So I left it alone after that, but I had always been curious to know the insults he threw her way to make her feel so small and insignificant.

She seemed nervous all of a sudden, fingers playing with the hair in my neck as she seemed to think about it. Eventually she sighed, "Um, well, yesterday it was definitely more because I had just seen him. If that hadn't happened and you would've reacted the way you had, I would've probably communicated it to you. But seeing Patrick before just fucked everything up. I guess the trigger was... I don't know, you looked so disappointed to see me. And I know it was unannounced and that was stupid but he just always said to me how much I..." She swallowed thickly, avoiding my eyesight, "How much I suffocate people. How I always wiggle my way into their lives, show up when not asked, try to be everywhere, try to know everything... He hated it when I was at his place without invitation, or when I tried to see him more often."

I listened intently, feeling suddenly how torturous it was for me to listen to this. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. I never wanted her to have those feelings. She never suffocated me.

"He always claimed I smothered him, that I needed to give him space. I-I guess I figured you thought the same thing since we had already seen each other four days in a row and we didn't make any plans. You just looked at me like... like I bothered you, like I annoyed you. As is your right, I know I can be annoying sometimes, anyone can be annoying. I don't expect to never annoy you ever again, but it was just the timing of it, I think." She continued.

I kissed over her jaw as I hummed, "You can always annoy me, I don't mind."

She chuckled softly, "And I really don't want you to apologize because I feel like we were just in two very different places yesterday. But then you went to your room and I just felt like I had to leave. I felt like you didn't want me there, that you needed your space. And then I got my postponed panic attack when I dropped the bowl and I heard your voice and... yeah."

I locked my arms around her back to pull her into my chest, "Why did you never tell me this before?

Penelope chuckled, "Because apparently I suffocate people and you grow tired of them."

I sighed in realization, kissing her shoulder as we were interlocked on the edge of the bed, "I don't grow tired of you." I reassured her.

"No? You can tell me if you do, Harry... I know seeing each other four days in a row might be a lot for you."

I frowned and firmly shook my head, "No, I'm not lying, I swear. It's like I told you yesterday... I never want to be alone again."

A wide smile broke out over Penelope's face, and she cupped my cheeks before kissing me, "Me neither."

We kissed for a moment, and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to touch her for a moment before we went downstairs again and I'd have to keep myself in check once more. Penelope pressed herself into me a little harder, her tongue darting out to play with mine.

I sighed out through my nostrils when our wet, warm tongues glided together and I tasted the alcohol on her lips. I couldn't help the smile playing when I felt her rocking her hips up into mine while her hands fisted my hair.

I pulled back breathlessly, "Little horny, baby?"

"Little drunk." She muttered, nipping on the hinge of my jaw which had me panting out. She arched her back out into me, gently biting down on my ear, "Think we have time for a quickie? Wouldn't mind riding you in this position..."

My eyes widened at her boldness. Even if Penelope was confident and comfortable, she never had a filthy mouth like I did. I wasn't used to the crass language because she simply wasn't like that. I chuckled into her neck, "I don't think we'd get away with that without people noticing."

She groaned in protest and pulled back with a pout, "But I really want to... I'd make you feel so good." She sighed, leaning down again to attach her lips to my neck. I kept my hands on her waist because I full well knew where this was going.

She was seducing me.

And I was sober and I had to make the sober decision to not do anything. Because it was true, people would notice. I'm pretty sure they'd notice already if we went downstairs now. And if they didn't, I was sure Louis would make a comment on it to bring it to everyone's attention.

Twat.

Still, it was bloody difficult to say no to Penelope when she was sucking on my neck and pressing her hips down on me to give me friction. I was sure she could feel me growing in my pants.

My eyes widened in surprise when she pushed against my shoulders and I fell back on the bed with her hovering on top of me. It gave her more range to move around and her dirty talk only got dirtier with each passing second, "Don't you want to cum inside of me? I love feeling you cum, feels so fucking good and hot... Harry, please... I wanna fuck you."

"Oh fuck." I grunted out, furrowing my brows as I tried to hold onto my composure, "Baby, we can't."

Penelope whined in disagreement and her hands left my hair as she sat up straight while I was laying down on the bed. She continued to softly swivel her hips into me and I closed my eyes with a sigh when she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"No, no, no, baby... keep the clothes on."

She had a devilish look in her eyes as she slipped the cream coloured blouse off of her shoulders, revealing a red, lace bra.

My face heated up at the sight as my cock twitched in my pants, and she looked smug with herself upon seeing my face. I licked my lips as my finger traced the outline of the lace on the swell of her breast, momentarily brushing over the hickey left there by me on my favourite spot.

"Shit, kitten... did you buy new lingerie?"

She innocently tilted her head back, letting her hair fall freely as she pushed her tits out, "...maybe."

"Looks bloody incredible..." I groaned at the sight of her in red lingerie. She had those seductive, confident eyes going on, grinding on my crotch in perfect circles with the right amount of pressure to have me frustrated to my core.

"You wanna take it off?" She whispered with a lip between her teeth and I breathily chuckled, "Would love nothing more..." I paused to choke on a whimpered when she pressed down on me harshly, "but I swear, we can't, baby."

Another head tilt to the side with a pout that made her look so kissable.

"But... daddy..." She murmured, making my eyes about three times their size. Fuck, she knew exactly what she was doing. I groaned out, throwing my head back. I deserved a fucking medal for this as I shook my head, "Pen, I promise you'll thank me for this later."

Penelope eventually rolled her eyes and climbed off of me, "Fucking fine."

I grinned a little at her frustration as she angrily put the blouse back on with a frown on her forehead. I circled my arms around her waist from behind once we both got up from the bed, but she elbowed me in my chest and I stumbled back with a laugh, "Come on, don't be pissed."

"I'm not pissed." She snibbed while shrugging. I cocked up an eyebrow, "Sure."

"You know," She continued, turning around and pointing a finger at me, "I'll remember this. Next time you're horny and needy, I'll deny you."

I snatched her finger with a grin, tugging her to me and resting my hands on her hips as she shot me a harsh look.

"We both know you won't." I tease, nudging her nose with mine, "We both know you can't resist me."

Penelope huffed out, "You sure are confident for a guy who's on a sex-ban."

"A sex-ban?!"

She shot me a sweet smile, "That's what you get for denying me an orgasm."

I clenched my jaw a little, holding onto her hips tightly as she attempted to move away but I pulled her flush back into me so she had to brace herself with her hands on my chest. I swallowed as I looked down to her perfect, pink lips, "Careful, kitten. We also both know I always give you more than one orgasm."

She pushed herself up on her toes and circled her arms around my neck, brushing her lips over mine, "That's true... You always make me cum over and over again... always fuck me so good. Daddy always pleases me so well with his cock." Her leg bent and her thigh pressed against my crotch while I whimpered at her words, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Please, Harry..." She begged, lips against my ear, "make me cum now and I'll reward you so well later... You can fuck my throat and fuck me in any position for as long as you want..."

My eyes rolled back as I grunted, dropping my forehead to her shoulder and nipping on her neck shortly. I was so ready to give in. Her thigh continued to rub up and down on me, getting me rock hard in my pants in a matter of minutes.

Both of us jumped up though when her bedroom door suddenly opened and my cheeks reddened when I realized we never shut it. We could've been in a very compromising position here whereas now it just looked like we were hugging.

The open door revealed Louis, again. He had a wide grin but it faltered quickly as he sighed, "Damn it... Yanked the door open in hopes of seeing a naked Penny."

Penelope's cheeks were a little flushed but her eyes full of lust. Louis was the perfect distraction though to keep my feet on the earth and keep my ground against Penelope for denying her a quickie right now.

Louis leaned against the doorpost with crossed arms, "Tell me, Harry... Paint me a word picture." He nudged his head in Penelope's direction and I growled from the back of my throat, "You've got about three seconds before I snap your fucking neck."

He tutted me with a smug smirk, "Such jealousy... You two ever consider a threesome?"

I pounced on him, Louis quickly running away through the hall as I saw red and stalked behind him. He had so much fun teasing us like that, and I cracked my knuckles when he disappeared into the safety of the crowd and I knew I couldn't do anything anymore.

I was stuck with a hard-on in my pants, a sexually frustrated and drunk Penelope and a friend with a death wish.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, making me groan.

Message from: Cinnamon

Sex ban starting tonight.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1M 89.7K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
6.7K 232 13
ipag laban natin ang boni/stefcam natinn pasensya na po kung matagal ako mag update, nag aaral parin po kase ako... lam nyo na nag papaka good studen...
53.4K 1.5K 20
You've been struggling to finish your assignment for Professor Styles' Creative Writing class. Inspiration is seem to be avoiding you, so to relieve...
35.9K 1.3K 53
{ℬℴℴ𝓀 ➀} When Katherine Mason takes a job as a live-in housekeeper for Harry Styles, a sexy billionaire businessman, she finds herself immersed in...