To Those Who Wait (gxg)

Von Loiosh

Abby has seen Sam four times over the last four years, and three of those times ended with a kiss on the chee... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 19

958 73 12
Von Loiosh

I know there is that whole superstition thing that says you're not supposed to see each other the day of the wedding until you're at the altar, but neither of us is superstitious. Not to mention, even if Karma is a bitch, she wouldn't put any more crap on Sam's plate, would she? Sooner or later, don't we have to catch a break?

In any case, we didn't really have a chance to spend a night apart. There was zero chance of me letting Sam out of my sight after seeing Vince and George at the pizzeria, and we were going to be riding together to the ceremony anyway. Steve and mom would be in his car, and then they could go to Steve's place afterwards, and Sam and I could go back home and ummm...

Have leftover pizza?

We scheduled the ceremony for 11AM, and my mom texted me at 10 to make sure I was ready. I know it was an early wedding, but we wanted to have it as soon as possible to have the rest of the day to ourselves. Mom needn't have worried about me not waking up on time. While we did have trouble getting to sleep, we both took a little melatonin and then fell asleep telling a silly made up bedtime story as we each took turns telling one part at a time so we never knew where the story would end up. I'm not sure how the dancing penguins got in there, I blame Sam, but them getting tangled up in fuzzy socks was the last thing I remembered before finally dozing off.

But this was better than Christmas as a kid, and we both woke up without an alarm before 7AM. I can neither confirm nor deny an hour of giggles and smooches before we decided that we should get ready so we weren't rushing on our way to the ceremony. Once again, Sam let me shower first, for which I was very grateful, because after seeing her naked the day before I knew I had a bit of shaving to do! No way was she going to be the only one being sexy like that!

Once I was freshly cleaned and hairless, I was ready to start my day. I turned the bathroom over to Sam, accidentally dropping my towel for her to get a quick glimpse of my butt and new shave job before she went in. I heard a quick gasp and knew I'd scored a little pre-wedding point.

I took my time laying out my outfit, picking a sheer white lace bra and panty set to go under the dress as well as some strappy nude heels. I really wanted to go for the stockings and garters too, but I figured I'd save that for another date night, as after the wedding things might just go flying when we got home, and additional layers would be a hindrance.

As tightly wound as Sam and I were, I wasn't sure we'd even make it home.

The best thing was, I wasn't even scared. I mean, yeah, there were a few little nerves, but being married to Sam was exactly what I wanted, and I was so much more excited than nervous that I couldn't stop smiling and giggling to myself.

As for being intimate with Sam afterwards, she'd really settled my nerves last night. We didn't need to put ourselves under pressure to be perfect the first time out, we could just enjoy each other and have fun. As long as neither Dave nor her father made an appearance today, I didn't see any way to spoil it. Besides, having two police officers as our witnesses meant that them showing up wouldn't be a problem anyway, even if it was a buzz kill.

I took a little time to do my makeup, nothing special just my normal routine, and then gave my hair a light curl. I'm sure I could have hired someone to spend hours on my hair and makeup, but I knew Sam thought I was already pretty, and I always thought she looked like the most wonderful woman to walk the earth, so I was feeling good about it.

I was ready. So, when my mom's text came through, I just went to find her.

I left the room to give Sam room to change though the shower was still running so I knew she'd be a bit. My mom and Steve were sitting at the kitchen island, already dressed and ready to go. "Are you ready honey?" she asked me.

"Yeah mom, I really am. This is going to be a great day!" I exclaimed happily. "Sam is in the shower now, and then we'll be ready to go as soon as she's dressed."

"You really love her, huh?" she grinned at me. Of course, she knew the answer to that.

"You know I do!" I covered my face, since I could feel it burning. "She's amazing, and I couldn't be luckier."

"She's really impressed me too. Sam's really quite the catch, I'm happy you found her." She walked over, pulling me into a hug. "Cherish every minute you have with her, and never take her for granted."

I knew what she meant. Even though they married young, losing my dad so young was something that had hurt her deeply for most of my childhood. I'd make sure Sam knew how much I loved her, every single day. "Never. Being with her is what makes me feel whole, so losing her would be unbearable. I know she feels the same way, and she treats me so well. I've never been happier!"

Sam wasn't too far behind me in getting ready, and I could tell at one look that she was as excited as I was. She was also stunning this morning, and I couldn't keep my eyes from her. It took all my willpower to not go over there and kiss her soundly, but I didn't want to mess up our makeup when we needed to head out.

To get fucking married!

Yeah, it was a big deal.

We all piled into our respective cars. Sam and I in the trusty Corolla and Steve with mom in his unmarked SUV. He led the way, which was good because my mind would have never been able to concentrate on my phone telling me which way to go while sneaking glances at the beauty in the passenger seat.

Did I kind of want Steve to use his police lights and siren to give us an escort? Yes! That would have been pretty cool. But we had agreed that would only be used in an emergency if we were running late, and we had left in plenty of time so there was no need.

We met Justice Sara in her parlor. She was a very kind older woman who looked like all her kids had moved out and she decided to do something with her house now that it was empty. She had a nice interior room with a trellis at one end intertwined with vines for ceremonies if the weather was bad, and a lovely gazebo near a small pond in her back yard for when the weather was nice.

On this Sunday morning, the sun was shining, and the weather was perfect. The choice was easy for us. We went out to the gazebo, and I stood next to Sam, her hand in mine. My mom and Steve stood at the edge of the gazebo as witnesses, and I could hear her sniffling throughout the ceremony. There were even a trio of ducks near the edge of the pond quacking and cheering us on! Sam's hand was trembling the entire time, and it reminded me of the spelling bee until I looked over at her and saw the happiness and excitement on her face instead of the sadness and tears from all those years ago.

The vows? Those were easy. Of course, I'd love and cherish and protect Sam! I would have done that even without a ring, she was the love I'd been searching for, and I wouldn't let anyone take her from my side. When it came time to say I do, I most certainly did. Looking into Sam's eyes while doing so and seeing the happiness in her eyes was something I'd never forget. Moments later, she was saying I do as well, and then we took turns slipping the rings onto each other's fingers.

Kiss the bride? Hell yeah, I did! I might have even picked her up and twirled her around a little while I did so. Or I did until my mom rushed over and hugged us and made me stop. We did it, we're married!

Holy shit, Sam Bishop is my wife!

"Congratulations you two!" my mom said through happy tears. "Welcome to the family Sam!" She gave us each wet kisses on the cheek before dissolving into more sobs.

"Thanks mom, we couldn't have done it without you!" I kept squeezing her.

"Thank you so much Wendy!" Sam agreed. I was so glad mom had helped bring Sam into our little family, my heart was bursting!

Steve them started hugging everyone too, though he was a little more reserved. I really did hope that seeing how happy my mom was about this would make him go to the next step. He was a great guy for her.

Once we all calmed down a bit, we thanked Justice Sara, who had looked on with a smile during our mini celebration. I'm sure she's seen a lot of those over the years, and no doubt would see many more. But for me, this was special. I just got to marry the best girl ever. She was mine, and I was hers.

"Okay, go!" my mom said with a smirk. "I know very well what you two want to do and I'm not going near that house till lunch time tomorrow. So please don't be naked on the floor when I get there!"

Sam blushed a lovely tomato red that complimented the white dress, and I giggled while throwing her over my shoulder and hurrying to the car. I would have run, but not in heels with precious cargo being carried!

I put Sam down when I got to the car, and then wrapped my hands around her neck, pulling her in for another kiss since my mom had interrupted the previous one. Our mouths seemed determined to devour one another, and I didn't think we wanted to do anything on the hood of the car, so I finally pulled away from my lovely bride. "Can I take you home now, my wife?"

"Yes! Please do Abby! I can't believe we did it! I want to celebrate for the rest of the day!" Sam's eyes were shining with happiness, but the way her hands were sliding lower on my back until she was gripping my ass, I knew there was a lot of suppressed desire within her.

I hoped our dresses would survive this, I really liked mine!

Opening the door, I held my hand out to help her into the passenger side, and then ran around to the driver's side and got in. I started the car up and then we were heading home.

"You better drive a little quicker Abby, or I might be a big distraction over here," Sam said while biting her lip. Her hand travelled over to my leg, squeezing my thigh, and moving a little higher.

"Ten minutes Sammy! I'll have you home in ten minutes and then these dresses won't be in the way. But please don't do that when I'm already trying not to rip your clothes off or we might hit a tree!" I begged.

Fuck, she pouted at me.

I drove a little bit faster.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

98.1K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
3.1M 94.3K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
277K 11.6K 90
~ girlxgirl ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Violence/Abuse**** This is the sequel to I Loved You Before I Met...
518K 20.9K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...