Memories

By YourLocalWeebTrash08

When you wake up, you don't remember anything, not even your own name. After being told that your life was no... More

Authors note
Pt.1 Hello again
Pt.2 Reputation to uphold
Pt.3 Studing with a familar
Pt.4 Can we be friends...still?
Pt.5 I love you...
Pt.6 Is this right?
Pt.7 I want you...
Pt.8 Complicated
Pt.10 night of fun
Pt.11 Thanksgiving
Pt.12 why?
Pt. 13 Lies
Pt.14 Remember
Pt.15 Assult
Pt.16 future time
Pt.17 I'm done
Pt.18 New
Epilogue
This is the end

Pt.9 Date

29 2 9
By YourLocalWeebTrash08

"Let me take you on a date y/n?" Eren asked as we walked to our last class together.

I grabbed his hand and stopped walking. "A date?" I half asked back.

"Yes y/n." He pulled my hand a little and we continued walking "A date." He bowed as we reached the room and I laughed and stepped in.

"Well Mr.Jeager, a date sounds lovely." I smiled at him as I took my seat.

"Great. I'll pick you up at eight?" He asked while putting his computer on his desk.

"Yeah." I guess you will. "Hey, where are we going?" I asked but just as I finished, the bell rang.

"Hah can't talk, the bell rang." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"The project is due in one week! Seven days! 168 hours! Get it done!" Mr.Pixis yelled and we all got to work.

"So know we can talk now." I paused and rolled my eyes again and he laughed. "Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see." He smirked and looked at the computer screen.

"No." I whined. "At least give me a hint?" I asked and he just gave me a side stare.

"You're going to have fun." he said proudly.

"That's not enough." I huffed and grabbed my computer. "You're working on slide 15?" I asked trying to find it.

"Yeah." He said as he typed away quickly.

We decided I would work on the even qnumber slides and he would work on the odd ones. I guess we only need one more to do and that's mine.

"Just how did we get this much finished?" I asked rhetorically.

"I know that was rhetorical, but you work hard. Like Mr.Pixis said when he assigned this, I'm know this but I could never get anything good from it. If we weren't working together I might as well have been dead in a ditch."

"Wow. Mr.Jeager being so sweet." I joked. "But I don't thing so. Maybe you just had nothing to work for." I half smiled and got back to work.

-

I finished the last slide with about ten more minutes of class left.

"Eren I think our work is done." I slapped my hands on my thighs and smiled at him.

"Good, thanks y/n."

"No, thank you Eren." I closed my computer and started to put it away. "Now where are we going?"

"Are you afraid of the dark?"

"Don't change the subject."

"I'm not." He threw his hands in the air. "I need to know this. Now, are you afraid of the dark?"

"No, I love the dark."

"Good then you'll be fine."

"That's not very helpful." I chuckled.

"Also good, I can't spoil the surprise."

I smiled at him. "We'll I'ma go hide in the bathroom." I stood up and walked to the door. "Bathroom." I said aloud and walked away.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through tiktok. About five minutes before the bell rang, I hear a pair of footsteps enter.

"I can't believe she's still with Eren."

"Yeah. I mean didn't she learn her lesson last time?"

Last time?

"Look we all know she's a whore. Maybe she's just staying with him cause she pregnant or something.

"Hah, if she was it might not even be his."

After hearing a little more I have enough. I walked out of the stall and washed my hands even thought I did nothing. When the girls saw me, they turned white as a ghost.

I shot them and dirty look and shook off the water. They walked quickly out of the bathroom after I did.

I dried my hands off on my jeans and walked back to the room. The bell had just rang so I grabbed my bag quickly and almost ran off. Before I could, Eren grabbed my waist.

"Where you off to in such a rush?" He asked and smirked.

I put on my best fake smile. "Gotta get home fast if I want to be ready on time." I lied easily. Well half lied, I did need as much time is I could get to be ready if I was honest.

"We'll then I won't hold you up. See you tonight y/n." He said as he turned and walked away.

I walked around to the back of the school and found Mikasa.

"Hey can I get a ride?" I asked.

"Of course. I was just about to leave." She turned back. "Bye guys." She said to Armin and Annie then walked away.

"So why'd you need a ride?" She asked as we made our way through the crowded hallway.

"I didn't feel like riding with Eren," I said and pushed open the exit door.

"Did something happen?" She asked sounding very concerned.

"Not really. Why do you ask?"

"No reason." She did and her expression was back to normal.

"Oh, okay then." I said confused and hopped into the passenger side. "Oh can we listen to my playlist?"

"Sure. Your playlist is the best." She smiled and handed her phone to me.

"I don't know why you don't just make it yourself." I said while putting on F/p.

"See this is what I mean." She said while tapping the wheel with her fingers.

I smiled and shook and head. Then slowly nodded to the beat.

"I wanna ride around just to listen to this playlist for longer." She said making a quick turn just before the yellow light was red.

"I would love to but I have something to do tonight and I wanna make sure I'm ready for that." I said picking up my phone to change the song.

"Oh, what for?" She asked while turning into the neighborhood.

"Eren's taking me out somewhere."

"Oh?" She half smiled. "We'll I hope you two have fun."

"Yeah, me too." I said quietly, thinking of what the girls said earlier.

"Is something wrong?" She raised an eyebrow while looking at my face.

"Oh, no." I reassured even though it wasn't true. "It's not important. Just something silly."

"We'll then if that's all, we have arrived at your lovely home." She said as she pressed the unlock button.

"Thank you Mikasa." I said as I grabbed my bag and got out the car.

"Anytime." She smiled and I closed the door.

I grabbed my key from out of my back pocket but before I could, my mother opened the door.

"Where we're you last night?" She asked loudly in my face. "Why didn't you come home at all, you were gone til just now.

"Calm down." I said trying to stall. "I wasn't with Eren if that's what you're thinking." I tried to think of something quick, then I had it. "I was at Mikasa's, I slept over, that's why I wasn't home last night."

That was believable right? I mean she did drive me home today.

I looked up at here and her face was softened. "Ok, that's fine." She moved out the way and let me inside.

I went upstairs and threw my clothes off immediately before grabbing my towel and running to the bathroom.

I turned the water on and made sure it was still cold. I was about to regret it but I stepped in the shower.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath as my body tensed up.

I turned around to let the water hit my back which was my biggest mistake.

"Holy mother of god!" I yelled and skipped on some of the water, almost falling.

I slowly walked back under the water and grabbed the soap and rubbed it over me. The least I could do was was stand there with the soap on, so that's what I did.

I washed myself with three different soaps, ending with my favorite one which was the lavender so it would go with my lotion.

I grabbed my towel again and wrapped myself up. I was glad with it because it was a lot warmer than the water.

I also wrapped my hair in my smaller towel and walked back to my room.

When I sat down at the vanity, I got a FaceTime call from Armin. I placed my phone facing up and answered.

"Whats up?" I asked and dried off.

"Dude, are you doing out with Eren, aren't you?" He asked.

I walked over to the phone and leaned over it so he only saw my face.

"Bruh, how you figure that out?"

"I didn't, you just confirmed it." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Mikasa told me you were going out tonight, I just assumed it was Eren. And judging by your response, my suspicions were confirmed." He said proud of himself.

"Whatever." I said and put on my robe so I could face the camera up.

I took out my hair and dried it slowly.

"So we're y'all going?" He asked casually.

"I really don't know, I've asked him so many times and he hasn't told me. But wherever it is I'm going to love it." I said happily and grabbed my brush.

"What if he takes you to a landfill?"

I didn't answer, I just stared at him.

"Damn, sorry I asked." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I'll leave you alone do you can get ready. Have fun."

"Okay, bye." I smiled and hung up.

I finished getting ready, I didn't put on make-up on though, I was never really a fan of it that much.

I did a little dance downstairs and walked into the kitchen to get some pineapples.

"Why do you look so fancy?" My mother asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"I'm going out." I tried to ignore what she had to say.

I wasn't even dressed up though, I was just wearing a nice black blouse and ripped jeans.

"Where." She asked flatly,

I sighed, "I don't know, somewhere." I grabbed the pineapple chunks and stabbed one in annoyance before eating it.

"Whatever, stay safe." She said calmly and  when back to her coffee.

I took the pineapples to my room, as well as a book. I propped my pillows on the headboard of my bed and sat.

-

I heard the doorbell. I quickly put on my slip-ons and and threw my book face down on my bed and ran downstairs.

"You going out now?" My mother asked.

"Yep see you later." I said, I didn't wait for her to answer, I opened to door and got into Eren's car quickly.

"Hey." I laughed and out on my seatbelt.

"Are you good?" He smiled but was still confused.

"Yes, now let's go." I looked at him and smiled big.

We drove for about twenty minutes. It got dark out fast so I couldn't even recognize the building in front of us. For some reason it had like two lights only on the sides of it.

"You ready?" Eren asked grabbing my hand.

I smiled at him and nodded my head. "Let's go." I said happily and pulled him to the door.

Our first...date...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
4.6K 109 9
/dษชหˆspษ›ห/ noun the complete loss or absence of hope. "a voice full of self-hatred and despair" !READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 16+! !!TW; Alcohol use/a...
9.8K 295 28
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ โ‹†ห™โŸกโ™ก โ†ณ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ษขสŸแดแดก๊œฑ ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดœษด๊œฑแด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœษชษด ษชแด›. "Light is your...
71.3K 2.7K 19
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...