Lucky Penny [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] ** Reader's discretion advised (18+) Smut chapters are indicated with an (*) ... More

Lucky Penny
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. (*)
23.
24.
25. (*)
26.
27.
28. (*)
29. (*)
30. (*)
31.
32.
33. (*)
34. (*)
35.
36. (*)
37.
38.
39. (*)
40.
41. (*)
42. (*)
43.
44. (*)
45.
46. (*)
47. (*)
48. (*)
49.
50. (*)
51. (*)
52.
54.
55.
56. (*)
57.
58.
59.
60.
61. (*)
62. (*)
63.
64. (*)
65.
66. (*)
67. (*)
68.
ONE SHOT: Harry - Zayn - Penny (*)
Epilogue: two years later.

53. (*)

19.5K 308 118
By alisonfelix

Penelope.

"I still don't think this really works." I frowned as I put the burger sauce on the pizza.

Harry laughed from the other side of the kitchen, "You're the one who bought the ingredients."

"To cheer you up." I retorted, staring critically at the work we had performed in the kitchen. Harry got behind me, circling his arm around my midsection as he rested his chin on my shoulder, "You cheer me up enough as it is. But I can assure you this will be good."

"You promise?" I teased with my eyes on the pizza and Harry chuckled, kissing my neck shortly, "Promise. And if I'm wrong, you can punish me."

"Horny twat." I laughed under my breath, taking the tray with the pizza to pop it in the oven. He playfully squeezed my hip and I smiled at the light atmosphere in the apartment. We were Harry and Penelope again.

After breaking the bowl, having a full-blown mental breakdown on his kitchen floor and crying into Harry's shoulder, I had calmed down. I had wiped off my make-up after seeing myself with panda eyes in the bathroom mirror. I had promised Harry I'd call the police tomorrow to report Patrick. Not only did he threaten me, he also broke about five hundred rules concerning the restraining order.

He was in the same space as me, deliberately came up to me, spoke to me, intimidated me and touched me.

Harry had relaxed as well, apologizing time and time again for his reaction when he walked in but I assured him that I was fine. I had massaged his tense shoulders on the couch as we slowly sipped on some red wine and enjoyed the look of the falling snow outside.

"So, um –" I rolled my lips inside of my mouth, "Not sure if you want to talk about it, but Dave mentioned something about it and I had kind of figured it out for myself... the presentation didn't go well?"

Harry looked down to his wine glass in his hand as we sat back down on the couch, waiting for the pizza. He slowly shook his head, "No, they didn't even let me finish. Cindy apologized for it, but she's just one vote on the board. A few of them just never showed interest so it was kind of a lost cause to begin with."

I shot him a sympathetic look, "I'm sorry, baby, know how much work you put into it."

The corner of his mouth tugged up as he heard my nickname but he didn't comment on it, "Yeah." He sighed, "Well, it is what it is. Got teased about it by one of the other teachers and got in an argument with him."

"Really?" I raised my brows, pretending like I didn't know this already from Dave.

Harry took a sip of wine, still avoiding my eyes, "Mhm. He's this like... sixty year-old super privileged guy, doesn't understand anything about the other religions at the school. He's always making all of these racist jokes, it's terrible. Cindy can't fire him though, he's like protected through the board. Hope he retires soon."

"What did he say?" I frowned.

Harry shrugged, "Just claimed my idea was stupid, that it wouldn't make a difference. And then he said something about Samira, who's a kid in my class. And I lashed out at him, called him every name in the book."

I had a small smile on my lips, feeling pride well up in me that Harry believed so firmly in his values and defended other people. Especially minorities. He had such a big heart.

"So Cindy scolded me a little. Not too much because she knows I'm right, but enough to make a point to the other teachers." He concluded, rubbing his face, "Just been a bad day, to be honest. I'm glad it's Christmas break soon."

"Two more weeks?" I asked after doing the maths in my head, and Harry nodded, "Yep. Should we... plan Christmas?"

"I've already got your gift." I beamed and Harry's eyes widened, "What? Really? You didn't have to get me a gift."

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "Of course I had to get you a gift, silly. And it's a good one. I think you'll like it."

Harry returned my grin with an equally wide smile, looking a little shy all of a sudden, "Alright. I'll step up my game. What's the price limit?"

I chuckled at his question, "Nothing too crazy."

"So... Holmes Chapel to Brighton is about a four-hour drive on a day with little traffic, like Christmas day." Harry started and I nodded, "Mhm. Usually the festivities at my dad's house start at noon, so like... twelve."

"Ideally, we'd get there by eleven or something, right? Gives us some time to settle in, or deal with traffic. Also, I can get to know your family a little before everyone else arrives." Harry mused out loud and I smiled, nodding to him, "Right. So... We'd leave your place by seven?"

He seemed a little disturbed at that idea but nodded, "Yeah. Early morning, but we'll be fine. Maybe... We could get to Holmes Chapel on Christmas eve eve already? Gives us an extra day, we could go by my dad's house."

I nodded excitedly, "That sounds good!"

"I'll ask Gemma to ride together." Harry suggested and I pressed my lips together, "Three hours in a car with your sister who hates me?"

Harry let out a laugh, shaking his head, "She doesn't hate you. It'll be fine. Plus, Michal's a super chill guy, you'll get along with him just fine."

"Okay." I softly smiled, "What should I get your mum as a gift?"

"Oh, don't worry," he waved it away, "we'll go pick something out together. Have to do some Christmas shopping still."

"Ooo, shopping." I beam excitedly, "fun!"

Harry tilts his head to the side, "How come we've never gone shopping before? You work in fashion... don't you have comments on the way I dress?" He playfully asked and I snorted, "Not at all. I really like the way you dress. And honestly, I have a desk job at a fashion company, doesn't make me an expert. I feel like your clothes suit you."

"That's a huge compliment, coming from you." Harry laughed.

We talked for a bit more until the oven timer went off and the pizza was ready. I honestly wasn't sure about it at first, but seeing how much Harry enjoyed it and how often he praised me for remembering he slipped that into a conversation once, made me happy either way. He was groaning at the taste of the cheeseburger pizza, making me laugh out loud.

"That's kind of the face you make when you orgasm." I pointed out as he enjoyed at bit of the food. He nearly spat it out from laughing so hard, "You can't say something like that when I'm eating!"

I giggled along, leaning over the table as I shrugged, "It is."

"How do I look when I orgasm?" He asked with a small smile and I nibbled on my lip, "Very sexy. Your mouth hangs open, eyes close, brows scrunch up... and your neck vein goes bloody insane."

He sputtered out another laugh, "Alright, alright. Yours does too."

"Hey, um-" He cleared his throat, "do you want to... try it tonight?"

"Try what?" I asked as I focussed on a string of cheese dangling from my slice.

"Butt stuff."

I paused on my bite to look at Harry, who had an amused look in his eyes. I let out a breath, "Honestly, we're not doing it if you can't say the word." I mocked him and he laughed again, "Anal. We could try... another plug?"

After our first talk about the butt plugs, Harry and I browsed the internet together and placed an order of butt plugs, varying in size. He insisted we got pretty ones, which meant we paid extra to get dark blue ones that had little stars on them.

I had tried a few up until now, just every once in a while when I was at home or if I did some errands. I'd never had one in for longer than an hour even though it never really felt uncomfortable. I was still only at the second size, taking it slow.

The first time definitely felt weird, quite a bit fuller than when Harry fingered me. And it was... interesting to say the least. Sometimes I made a certain move and it shifted a little, weakening my knees as I gasped in a breath.

I shot him a small smile as I nodded, "Alright." My stomach already twisted in anticipation at the thought. We cleaned up the kitchen again, Harry constantly pecking my cheek or squeezing my hip. I knew he was still trying to reassure me that he didn't mind that I showed up just like that.

But I was fine with it now. I had acted from a place of insecurity, an insecurity that Patrick made me feel time and time again. Around Harry, I wasn't insecure. And I was quickly back to being myself around him.

"What're your plans for tomorrow?" Harry asked a little bit later as we were on the couch, watching reruns of The Office. I put my empty wine glass down and continued stroking his hair, "Promised Dave we could put up the Christmas tree."

"Really? Already?"

"Yes," I grinned, "He called me today to let me know it was snowing. It's kind of a tradition to celebrate the first snow together, we do it every year. We get home and have a snowball-fight in the garden, we make snow angels and a snowman if possible."

Harry's face was resting on my chest – the perfect pillow as he called it – and his arms were around me as he rested between my legs to watch the television. He chuckled at my words, "That sounds fun. Was he bummed that you weren't home then?"

"A little." I shrugged, "but I'll make it up to him. I'll bake cookies or something, he's always easily persuaded with food."

"He was nice to me today." Harry remarked, "When he ran into me after the presentation. He was really kind and worried."

I smiled, "Dave's an amazing friend. I love him so much."

Harry squeezed my sides gently, "I know." He then let out a low hum, "Fuck, your tits are so comfortable."

I let out a laugh, stroking his hair still, "Yeah?"

"Mhm. 'M not hurting you, am I?" He checked and I shook my head, "Not at all. Boobs are just... balls of fat, you know."

"Yours are quite big."

I laughed louder at his words, unsure if it was a compliment or not, "Yeah, they are. Struggled with my back a lot over the years. Big boobs are no walk in the park."

Harry smirked against me, "Very fun to play with. I love your tits."

"Why, thank you." I chuckled and Harry hummed, "You conceal them quite a lot though. Like without seeing you naked or in underwear or a bikini, nobody would guess that you've got boobs that size."

"I know." I shrugged, "That's exactly why I usually wear loose-fitting clothes."

"For my eyes only?" he asked, lifting his head and a glimmer in his eyes. He kissed the swell of my covered boob and I snickered, "For your eyes only."

He nuzzled his face into my chest again, sighing contently as we rested on the couch. It felt domestic. But nice, and safe. I played with his hair as we watched the tv-show, drifting off into conversation more than once instead of actually following along. That always happened with us when we watched a movie or something. The movie passed by without us watching even twenty minutes of it because we were always talking or joking around.

"I'm hard." Harry suddenly murmured out of nowhere, his head still on my chest. I raised my brows as I chuckled, "What?"

"I'm hard." He repeated in a sigh, lifting his face to see mine. I cocked up an eyebrow, "...how?"

It was his turn to chuckle, "Just thought about you with that pretty blue butt plug. Can't believe you've been wearing them without me seeing."

I bit down on my lip, twirling the strands of his chestnut hair around my finger, and Harry shuffled up a little so he could kiss me on the lips. His were soft and plush, folding around mine so effortlessly like we had done it all our lives. I tightened my grip on his hair on instinct, my thighs locking around him.

Mouths open, ribs open, heart out for him to grab. He could have it all. It was little things like this, him just kissing me so gently. My throat tightened up in the best way just from being around him, like he came closer to me and all the air evaporated out of my cells. The way his lips just molded right into mine, like they had always belonged there, like they were magnetic. Every bit of my body was warm and I couldn't stop kissing him back. My body ached for his in the closest way possible.

He kissed me a little harder and I held onto him a little tighter. Harry sighed out through his nostrils, arms completely curled around me as he hugged me so tightly. I bent my leg over his thighs, parting my lips and licking his lips with my tongue. He moaned softly, a sound that ran straight between my legs. He felt it as I mindlessly pushed my hips up a little. I felt him smugly smiling against me, knowing he had me in the palm of his hand with one kiss.

I loved kissing him so much. It felt so intimate. Harry tilted his head to the little, our tongues doing the familiar dance and driving me bloody insane as always. I got dizzy so quickly, like I was in a trance and just a puppet for him to play with. That's how much I trusted him as well.

"Fuck..." Harry whimpered as he grinded his hips against mine, fingers digging into my back as he nipped on my jaw, panting against my skin. I rolled my head back against the couch, panting just as heavily as he was, "Want you." I murmured.

"I know, baby," He whispered back, pressing a kiss below my ear on my sweet spot. It made me shudder instantly and Harry chuckled softly, "going to make you feel good, promise. Gonna take it slow tonight, yeah? Slow and deep, make you feel all of me, I know that's how you like it."

I bit my lip and stifled my moan. He was right, that was how I liked it. I liked it every way with him, to be honest. But the sex-memories that stayed with me the most were the ones where he thrusted slowly and deeply, resting on top of me or me on top of him in such an intimate way. The eye contact made everything so much better.

I yelped slightly when Harry yanked on my thighs, making me lock my feet around his back before he crawled up with me in his arms. I was impressed at his ab-strength from picking me up like this, but he didn't seem to have an issue with it as he carried me into the bedroom.

His sock-clad foot kicked the door shut and I bounced on the soft mattress a little as he dropped me. I brushed the hair away from my face as Harry hungrily eyed me, but before pouncing on top of me, he turned around to his closet, rummaging the sex-drawer that I knew quite well by now.

I looked at him as he turned around and held up a butt plug from his own collection, "This one?"

I eyed it carefully, comparing it to the ones I had at home to try and interpret the size, "Yeah, I think that's fine."

"Is this what you want?" He asked out loud, "I've got plenty of stuff. I can use my fingers, or I've got dildo's or vibrators..."

"Vibrators for the butt?" I asked in surprise and he nodded with a smirk, clearly seeing the curiosity on my face, "Mhm."

I nibbled on my lip, "That's... yeah... I mean – it sounds like it would feel..."

"...fuckin' incredible." Harry chuckled, finishing my sentence for me and I meekly nodded. He dropped the butt plug again and blindly reached for the vibrator he talked about. I intently stared at it, mentally remembering what size in plugs I had gone up to until now.

It wasn't very thick and not curved, but had a wave-like texture that I could only imagine feeling good. It just widened and got smaller again in waves and had a handle for Harry to hold onto. He took out a bottle of lube and put everything down on the bedside table before crawling back on top of me.

We got back into the kissing, a bit more heated and filthy as we tugged on each other's clothes. Kissing always got us in the mood, especially me. I felt myself grinding my hips up for contact as Harry's fingertips ran over my sides beneath my jumper. We eventually broke apart to take our clothes off, leaving me naked on the bed in no time.

Harry yanked down his boxers, freeing his almost fully hard length. He sat up on his knees and I beat him to it when I closed my hand around his dick. He whimpered out, twitching in my hand as he rocked his hips back and forth into my touch. I shuffled around a little, having him hover over my mouth until I could take him in my mouth.

His head rolled back, hands on his hips as he let me have full control. I sucked him off, swirling my tongue around and paying special attention to his frenulum where I flattened my tongue and greedily lapped up the precum that started leaking from him.

It felt like ages ago that I'd had him in my mouth when I could remember giving him an extensive morning blowjob the week prior. It had left my jaw aching the entire day as I was set on having him finish down my throat that morning.

I popped off with a satisfying sound, drawing in a sharp breath when Harry tugged on my hair to pull me off of him. He was panting, looking down at me with that insane lustful look in his eyes that made me shiver in anticipation.

"Roll over." He instructed, stroking himself up and down while his dick was glistening in my spit. I licked my lips and nodded, doing as he asked me. Harry took a pillow and slid it beneath my hips, pushing down on my lower back until I was in the desired position for him.

My thighs were spread wide, basically making me do a frog pose as he scooted closer to me, his knees against the pillow and his hips angled with mine perfectly.

My torso was on the bed, my cheek resting on it too as I puffed out breaths of air.

"Need prep?" He asked, sounding out of breath. I keened when I felt him dragging the blunt tip of his cock running up and down my slit a couple of times, already parting my folds and gathering up my arousal.

I quickly shook my head, "N-No, just fuck me, please."

He didn't answer me, shortly chuckled but did as I asked, pushing himself inside of me. It felt like a tight squeeze with no prep, but I loved it. I loved the feeling of my walls being forced to expand for him, my muscles stretching as he filled me up in the most perfect, delicious way.

I felt his fingers sinking into my hips as he stilled, hips flush against mine and fully inside of me.

"Oh fuck," He moaned, "never gonna get enough of this... you feel fucking incredible, baby."

I tensed my back and fisted the sheet, softly pushing my hips back into him for more contact, and Harry caught on as he started moving.

His hips knocked into me at a slow, deep pace. He did as he told me he would, fucking me to perfection as I felt so much pleasure I wasn't sure how I could cope with it. I knew this was more than the sex, this was feeling this good because it was him.

And I loved him.

"Harry..." I whimpered, "just like that."

"Yeah?" He panted and I moaned out my answer, arching my back out more for him. His palm slapped my ass once, sending a sting through my skin that made me gasp. I loved being spanked, but he kept it rather gentle tonight, keeping it at just the one slap.

I knew he loved it when my ass was all red with his handprints, so he for sure had something pretty to look at right now. I was a little confused when I felt his hands on my shoulders all of a sudden, running over the back of my upper arms until he grabbed them.

I sucked in a moany breath when he pulled me upright, holding onto the bend of my elbows to pull me back into him and making his thrusts sharper and more forceful.

My head dropped down, my body fully hovering over the mattress as he held me up by my arms, and I whimpered out at the extra force he used, "Yes, yes! Harry, y-you're gonna make me cum like that!"

He slammed his hips forward, knocking the breath out of me as my eyes rolled back and he stilled deeply inside of me, "Coming already, are you? Been hardly fucking you for five minutes, kitten. It's just that good?"

I bit down harshly on my lip when he circled his hips in place and I meekly nodded, "S-so good, so good, oh my god..."

"Haven't even touched your ass yet, my sweet girl." He tutted me, "so easy to ruin you... you love my cock so much."

I wanted to brace myself when he let go of my arms and I was about to drop on the mattress again, but he held onto my hands so I turned my face so my cheek fell down on the bed as I couldn't use my hands. My hair fell in front of my face when Harry held my wrists tightly against the small of my back, making me arch out more.

"Fuck!" I cried out, "Y-yes, right there, oh god!"

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?" Harry grunted, fucking me deeply, "just can't hold it back, hmm? So fucking desperate, so tight for me..." he sighed, "fuck, Pen, got a fuckin delicious tight cunt."

I held my breath as I spasmed around him, my walls pulsating around his throbbing length as I felt myself orgasming quicker than I could've predicted. His words definitely had an effect on me, he could feel that too. Harry groaned out when I came, his hands releasing mine as he squeezed my hips harshly.

My hands immediately went to brace myself on the mattress, needing to hold onto something to ground myself as I whimpered out a desperate chant of Harry's name, once more the only word in my vocabulary when my climax took over every sense.

Dopamine spread around my body but I always wanted more with him. It was never enough. He was slow though, gently coaxing me through my high as he whispered praises for me. He always scolded me for orgasming so quickly but he secretly loved it. It boosted his ego tremendously that I could never hold my climax, that he was indeed fucking me that good that I couldn't help but always come multiple times.

I caught my breath as the waves of pleasure subsided. I did feel sensitive, but Harry was soft and gentle as he continued rolling his hips into me, gently squeezing my hips now. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him reaching for the lube and the vibrator. I felt a new wave of arousal just at the idea of it, and hearing Harry open the bottle of lube made me tense up tremendously.

"Are you good?" He asked, stilling once fully inside of me again. I nodded and licked my lips, "Yeah, real good. You can continue."

His one hand stroked my thigh, "Good girl." He murmured, "Going to start of slow, with my fingers, okay?"

I moaned already, making Harry chuckle.

"Yes, yes, yes... please hurry..." I pleaded desperately. I didn't care, I yearned for another orgasm, I was addicted to the feeling. Harry hummed in approval and I jumped up ever so slightly when I felt a cold fingertip against my rear entrance.

"Relax, baby." He coaxed me, rubbing his fingertip over my rim until ever so slowly teasing me with the idea of intrusion. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on the bed as I focussed on untensing my muscles for him.

He felt me unclenching and slipped his finger in. I keened at the feeling immediately as he pumped in and out gently, pushing in fully to the knuckle and thrusting his hips softly at the same pace. I exhaled a puff of air when he prodded his second finger next to it.

He had never fingered me with two fingers, but he had used his thumb before which was much thicker than his other fingers. I cursed out into the pillow when he entered the second finger, letting out a high pitched moan when he stretched them and spread them, stretching me and prepping me.

I was already shuddering, "Harry, please... fuck me..."

"Patience, sweetheart, need to stretch you." He tutted me, moving his two fingers in and out of me in an excruciatingly slow pace. I whimpered in frustration, "No, no, I'm good, stretched enough... please..."

He chuckled in amusement at how desperate I sounded, "My baby's keen on having that vibrator in her ass, huh?"

"Yes." I sighed out, licking my dry lips once more when he pulled his fingers out. I heard him opening the bottle of lube again, presumably to lubricate the black vibrator.

I shifted my knees a little when I felt him catching it with my hole, "Ready?"

"Fucking hell, Harry! Fuck me already!" I exclaimed in pure frustration, and he paused fully. Another slap to my ass had me shutting up, and it was my punishment for being a brat. It wasn't much of a punishment though, zapping electricity up and down my spine as my core throbbed at the slap. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I moaned out when he pushed the sex toy into my ass, forcing myself to relax and let it happen. The shape of it was definitely... interesting. The waves of it made me expand each time and I gasped when I felt the handle of it against my skin, meaning it was all the way in.

"Happy now?" He panted out from behind me, "both holes filled up, that's what you wanted, hmm? Opening right up for this fucking vibrator, wonder if you're gonna be so pleased if it's my cock. 'M quite a bit bigger than this toy, Penelope." Harry warned, shifting his hips forward in a rough thrust that had me gasping out.

He hardly gave me time to adjust before turning the vibrator on. I had no idea how many settings it had, but I assumed more than one as the clicking sound of a button was heard a couple of times. I hardly heard it, my eyes rolling back as I let out a strangled cry at the buzzing sensation inside of me.

"Look so pretty with your ass stuffed full... God, what a glorious sight this is." He moaned, "taking my cock and our toy so well, kitten."

It was so hard to explain how it felt to be stimulated like that. He angled the toy a little differently until it was pressing right against my g-spot, while his cock was ramming into me from the other side.

The sounds I let out were... inhumane. This type of pleasure was way too much yet not enough at the same time. I was torn between begging for more and begging him to stop, even though I could faintly hear myself calling out for the first.

More.

Harry happily obliged, pressing the toy harder into me and continuously rubbing it up and down my sensitive spots while he sunk through his knees a little more to slam his hips forward harshly, synced with the movements of the vibrator.

The feeling in my legs was an illusion as my muscles were so tight from trying to cope. I hadn't even noticed I was biting down my own arm to level myself in some way. I heard Harry grunting and gasping from behind me, "F-fuck, can feel everything... Pen – baby!"

I assumed the vibrations helped him along as well as he could clearly feel them once inside of me.

It was so intense to be fucked like this and I turned feral as I gyrated my hips back against him, still begging for more without knowing for sure if I could take it.

"Fuck!" I cried out hoarsely, "Harry, Harry, Harry!" I slammed my hand against the headboard as my waist twisted around, "I'm gonna cum..." I could clearly feel the insane tension in my belly and I knew what it meant by now, "I'm gonna squirt." I whimpered out in disbelief.

Harry whined out a moan, giving me a particularly harsh thrust that had me jolting up on the bed, "Fuck, yes, come for me, give me fucking everything, kitten... Gonna make it nice and wet for me? Soak my cock?"

I struggled with sucking in a decent breath but my mind got completely clouded when my orgasm took over. It approached me like a freight train and drove straight through every ounce of control I had. I mewled out in the sheets, my legs trembling and spasming as my orgasm gushed out of me.

Harry didn't let up, continuing his thrusts as the liquid from my orgasm covered him. It felt like my brain was fried and every nerve ending in my body was numbed. I hardly felt him pulling the vibrator out of me, and it was a strange sensation as I felt so empty and cold all of a sudden. Having it inside of me made me feel so full and stretched, yet I missed it the second it was gone.

With my orgasm still running out of me, Harry came as well. His thighs slammed against mine, the harsh slap of skin on skin filling the room as he shouted out my name and harshly dug his fingertips in the skin of my ass.

How the fuck did he do this to me?

How did he make each time better than the last to the point where I wasn't sure if it was even possible. Or healthy. Or human. I felt numb and dazed when Harry took hold of my knees, assisting me in stretching my legs behind me finally. He was still inside of me, twitching and coming down from his orgasm but at least he made me a little more comfortable.

I couldn't help but pout at the feeling of Harry slipping out of me. He was soft now, gently pulling back until I was left completely empty. It was such a contrast, and same as with the vibrator, I missed it immediately even though it also brought a sense of relief.

With my arms stretched out over my head, I managed to roll over. My release was all over the sheets, and Harry was sitting up on his knees next to me, panting with closed eyes.

"I know what else I'm getting you for Christmas," I panted out, "a whole box of new bedsheets."

Harry breathily chuckled, opening his eyes as his hand squeezed my thigh, "No need, baby. I don't care about that."

We were left in silence for a moment, both catching our breaths and letting our bodies rest for a bit. Nothing about what we had done was painful for me. He wasn't rougher or harsher than other times, the dual stimulation just added a lot.

"Did you like it?" Harry asked and I shot him a deadpanned look, "Think I could fake that?"

He smiled down at me and eventually leaned over me, kissing my lips. I loved the feeling of his warm body against mine, and I had to admit that this was the perfect ending to the stressful day. I was completely calm and content right now after everything that happened.

Running into Patrick, having a panic attack in Harry's kitchen and us being vulnerable and open together... It had been a lot. Especially combined with the heavy workload in the company. But Harry and I seemed both lazy and comfortable right now.

"Quick shower?" He suggested in a grumble and I groaned in protest, "I don't want to."

"Me neither." He chuckled, "But come on, won't be so bad if I can stare at you while cleaning up."

I smiled at him and nodded, "Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.8K 37
[NSFW] SLOW-BURN SMUT. BOOK ONE IN ONLY ANGEL TRILOGY. Beau is a twenty-four year old who moves to New York City to pursue her dreams of journalism...
74.1K 946 33
A story in which Emelia Thorn was accidentally added to a slytherin group chat but nobody knows who she is...... In this story Hogwarts has phones a...
137K 3K 43
When Louis Tomlinson the hot popular funny boy was partnered up with Ally Summers the girl who is being abused at home and is known as the quite girl...
109K 769 16
Just some marvel smut. Will mostly do character(s) × y/n but might do some character(s) × other character(s). (y/n is female) Enjoy :)))))