Dracule Mihawk x Reader [Our...

By XianLeRoux

A Vacation... That's what you badly need in your line of work, but of course, you can't find any excuse to do... More

Prologue: Our Adult Life
Chapter 1: Go Home, Y/N
Chapter 2: Postponing a Celebration
Chapter 3: ASL's Friends
Chapter 4: Our Reunion
Chapter 5: HANCOCK!
Chapter 6: His Point of View
Chapter 7: A What- Now?
Chapter 8: It's Really Happening...
Chapter 9: Our Night
Chapter 10: Our Night Ends, Morning Starts
Chapter 11: Flamingo~!
Chapter 12: Boys... Act like Men
Author's Note: REVEAL
Chapter 14: Let the Party Begin!
Chapter 15: Since Forever
Valentine's special~<3
Chapter 16: A Wholesome Moment
Chapter 17: The Untold Story
Chapter 18: Release the Crocodile
Chapter 19: Unspoken Authority
Chapter 20: Who We Came To Be
Chapter 21: Who Is She?
Chapter 22: Who They Are

Chapter 13: Firm talk

597 27 7
By XianLeRoux

"Alright, I'll be waiting for your guardian- err... well, guardians, by the main entrance and have a one on one talk about this... fiasco you problem children did."

Kuzan stood from his office chair and went for the door, circling those five students who are now awaiting their judgment. They have been nothing but quiet (which is a bit unusual from when they often visit the office) since they knew that they're... well...

FUCKED

"I'll be leaving Mihawk-sensei here in my place for the time being," he said as he opened the door, but before he left, he also remarked, "I swear to god, Y/N-chan's crew might be worse but they were better since they never got caught."

Hearing that, the five students drowned in mixed feelings. First, offended that they have been borderline insulted. Second, bewildered at the news that you were a problem child. Lastly, amazed at the fact that you never got caught for being one.

They then turned to Mihawk who idly stood by the side with his arms crossed.

Mihawk had thoughts running inside his mind.

One of these is, <"Why is that pompous bastard with her?">

<"She must be talking to him about her problem with the guy that betrayed her family.">

<"Even though, it pisses me off... More so to the fact that Y/N and I have left off on a rocky road.">

<"At least I know she wouldn't be angry with me taking her brothers to the office, that's for sure.">

<"Speaking of the brats...">

"Why are you staring at me?" He finally asked as he opened his eyes to look at the students before him.

While the others were mildly shocked by their teacher finally speaking, Luffy, being himself, couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Mihawk-sensei! I demand you to tell us about nee-chan's high school!" He shouted with his index finger pointing at him. Luffy may be a whole of an idiot, but he did figure it out that his sister is somewhat of a big deal around their school. Seeing how the faculty react to his sister and hearing how they speak about her.

He had been looking up to you for his whole life. Though he only met you when you were a college student when he's just 7 years old. Shanks was the one who connected you to his life, he's eternally grateful for that. And it has been hard, growing up without you by his side like he wanted and needed. Now that this opportunity seems to present a way for him to get to know you more. He will not pass it up.

"You do not have a right to demand me anything..." Mihawk simply said.

Luffy's spirit broke, hearing those words.

"Or is it because you do not want us to know how terrible of a friend you were to Y/N-nee?" Ace butted in. Possessing the same feelings as Luffy. He wanted to know more about his sister too. Seeing as he can treat this as hitting two birds with one stone. Him knowing if Mihawk really deserves you, and knowing more about your high school past. He will not let anything or anyone stop him. "And you even dare to try and date her?"

"Oy, Ace. Enough. Mihawk-sensei is still our teacher. Don't bring that up in here," Sabo reprimanded. Having the most common sense between the three of them.

Sabo has no qualms with who you wanted to date. Especially, after hearing that both you and his teacher have felt this for a long time now. He realized that, as a brother, he had the right to be protective. But as someone who barely knew anything about their relationship, he should be more open-minded in order to avoid hurting your feelings.

(Law and Kid just stuck in the middle of this; although also interested in hearing the story.)

"You have no idea what is between us, Portgas. She may be your sister but I have known her more than you have." Mihawk stared at his eyes daring him to speak further. Mihawk can understand where they come from, though. He just doesn't care.

"This fucking tension can be cut by a fucking saw..." Kid muttered under his breath to Law with sweat dripping from his forehead.

"You might hate this, but I got two overgrown birds who would love to hear this shit," Law replied back also whispering.

Mihawk, who can hear the low whisper, didn't mind anything else. It did enter his mind that, if he plans to up his role in your life, he must have the approval of those you care most about. Meaning these three brats right here.

"Y/N was just like you three. A combination of you three, in fact. A stubborn (Luffy), passionate (Ace), and rational (Sabo) woman. She would always pull these types of troublesome messes back in our high school days."

They all listened contently and attentively to this.

"Our section was known as the "Pirate Warlords of GrandLine" because it possesses the most rebellious of students of our generation. By that, I meant, Donquixoti, Crocodile, that stupid Red Hair, and even I. Most of Y/N's actions were influenced by our own in order to pull us out of the consequences such as being sent to the office and/or being suspended."

They finched at this... They need someone who will keep them out of trouble too...

"And even though, our section was known as the problem class, we were still respected by both students and faculty alike. We are able to reach heights, claim achievements... We gave this school the reputation it possesses today. That is also because of your sister... She has managed to do what most teachers have failed in. Tame us, guide us, influence us... and bring our full potential to the surface despite the drawbacks in our personalities."

After that, Mihawk stayed quiet. Given that, these students would love to hear a less vague description of the mysterious lady that is you.

"What..." Ace trailed off as he bit his lip. "What do you think about our sister?"

Ace sees it. Finally, sees it. For Mihawk, you were a miracle. A woman who is capable in more ways than one. You were able to do something most people have failed in. Your passion for even the most tiresome bunch. Your stubbornness to fight for what you believe and to protect those who are important to you. Your rationality in handling even the most complex of situations. Mihawk loves you for those and even more.

"She's... phenomenal, Portgas. Mere words can't describe how I perceive her."

And that is it...

Ace has lost...

Mihawk has won...

They kept quiet for a long time before Ace finally spoke. "Fine... Do what you want."

"Though unnecessary, I appreciate your words."

"My parents would kill to be here and see this," Kid whispered to Law as he just sat there finally accepting the fact that this is how his school day was spent.

"Same thoughts."

"Please don't hurt her, Mihawk-sensei," Sabo spoke up albeit hearing how the other two were feeling towards this tension.

"I don't really get it but nee-chan sounds so cool! And if you plan on hurting her, I'll beat your ass!" Luffy shouted while Mihawk could just internally sigh.

<"I don't plan on doing so...">

Soon they finally heard footsteps and distant voices.

The doors opened and Kuzan was welcomed by the thinning tension. "Ara~, have we interrupted something?"

Your eyes fell on Mihawk first. A hint of longing and embarrassment was evident inside your eyes. They did not fail to notice this.

"The good news is because most students have almost finished cleaning the mess they created. The faculty wouldn't be as infuriated with them," Kuzan continued as he sat on his office chair.

You stepped inside the room, Doflamingo following from behind. After you locked gazes with Mihawk, you then placed your eyes on the students. Your eyes widen and a smile crept on your lips.

You placed a hand to cover your mouth trying not to let out your laugh but failing miserably. "Wh-what- haha,- what happen- hahaha!" Finally gave up and laughed.

<"I mean I saw a couple of students that are a mess too but-pfft. This is just so funny!">

Mihawk blushed seeing how adorable you were. In his defense, you are always adorable with a smile on your face. But the students were blushing for a different reason. Embarrassed. They are embarrassed to be seen this ridiculous and to be laugh at by you.

Doflamingo who saw them, especially Law, took his phone immediately and took pictures. Although trying to cover, Law failed to hide the embarrassment.

"Fufufufu~, this goes in the album~. Hahahaha! And I thought this day would never come," Doffy teased before a (trying to calm herself) you pulled him back.

"That's enough. I- pfft." You took a deep breath before continuing. "Aokiji-sensei have explained to us what happened and what you'll get in punishment in which we fully believe to be reasonable." You nodded at Aokiji-sensei to have him say the words.

"While tomorrow is a holiday for our town. As punishment for obstruction of classes, I will have every student involved, especially you five, execute a community service by the afternoon."

"What?! I don't wanna!"

"Aww..."

"Tsk!"

"Hell no..."

"That seems fair."

That earned Sabo some looks.

"I'm glad to see your reactions. I came up with that punishment, myself."

They froze hearing your words while your arms fold below your chest with a grim look on your eyes. Kuzan gave you the free reign on taking over, scolding these children. Knowing you, this will knock some sense into them.

Although, the children aren't the only ones who stiffed at your icy tone. Even Mihawk and Doflamingo found themselves straightening their spines and standing properly. Trying not to do anything that might anger you. They might get scolded too...

"Now before I begin... I would like to know what made you pull this commotion in the first place?"

<"Commotion would be underestimating it but I won't say that..."> Everyone except Luffy thought so.

They kept quiet at this. This is a question of why, after all.

"Well, is someone gonna answer or not?"

Still quiet

"Ace? I know you're the one who initiated all of this... I'm not mad, I'm really not. But could you at the very least explain the reason behind this?"

Ace couldn't even dare to think to lie. All this quiet was him thinking of a way to tell the truth, that would lessen your anger.

"They're probably just doing it for the memories, mi bella," Mihawk answered which took all of your attention. 

Mihawk decided to cover for them while you already knew that they had a deeper reason for this. You just nodded.

"Is this true?"

Which made them nod vigorously.

You broke a smile at this. "Well then... since you all have said it's just for memories then I see that I have made the right choice for your punishment after all."

"Unfaaaiiirr... They said you were a problem child too, nee-chan. Did you take punishments too?" Luffy asked slumping down on his seat.

"No, she did not, boy~. In some cases that we do get caught, like that one time we tried to rig a pageant she joined in her favor, we made sure that she won't be in any way joining our punishments."

"We would deny her involvement at all cost thus ridding her of any chances where she'll be punished."

They all looked at them in amazement.

Yes, it does go both ways where you protect them, and if you can't, they will protect you. You take them out of trouble and if they still get caught they will own every penalty including the damages accumulated where you tried to help them.

And no, they never got angry with you making things worse in some chances. Although, there was one time that Crocodile did get angry at you for having things escalate quickly even though it worked out in the end but he just couldn't keep being mad at you and you soon forgave each other.

"As sweet as this is, I have to cut this short. Since these students have disrupted class schedules, I have to execute a shorten day of classes for everyone to be fair. And I would greatly appreciate it if you go your ways now," Kuzan threw you all out of his office and no longer than 2 minutes you all heard the announcement.

Doflamingo bid you goodbye taking your hand and kissing your knuckles. While you can only laugh at his silliness, you failed to notice a certain look he was throwing on Mihawk. After that, he walked away with Law towards his car.

Kid immediately going his own way back to his friends.

"Alright, let's go home and help prepare for the party tonight," You said as you pushed the three towards the parking lots.

Though before you can even step away you heard Mihawk. "Y/N... Please wait."

He said, please... He never says that word... except for you.

You internally sigh and mentally prepped yourself for this talk. "On second thoughts, you buys go ahead and wait in the car. I have to talk to my friend."

They nodded and went ahead.

You both faced each other. 

Eyes to eyes...

"I'm sorry."

You both said. 

This caught your off guard resulting in laughter and him chuckling.

"Let me talk first, mi vida. I know you must have been hurt that I hid such important information of my life to you, I did not intend this. I only wanted to wait a bit more before I open up the subject. Reminisce and even rekindle our connection... I had a thought that it might be a too strong of information to drop when we have only began to reconnect and I do not want to push you away."

"I will never-"

"But you were... You were so surprised and I can clearly see the sullen look within your eyes. You felt betrayed and lied to... I do not blame you, of course, because I understand. I only want to further explain this to rid of this rift between us. I don't like it one bit and I deeply hate the feeling that there is an unspoken problem in our relationship." He took both your hands and intertwined your fingers. Mihawk also saw regret in your eyes last night. He knew that you thought that you must be too late and waited for nothing. It was refreshing but painful at the same time. To see evident proof of your feelings but also cause you this emotional pain.

"They're great kids, really. And I hated myself to feel hurt but I couldn't help it. When I came to my senses and began to think more rationally, I felt regret. I acted immaturely in front of you Mihawk. And I'll only forgive your if you can forgive me for acting that way-"

You were cut off with him taking you in his arms.

"You don't even need to apologize, mi amor."

You hugged him back and you felt his lips in your temple.

"They were orphans, Y/N. Zoro stumbled to my abode one day and soon I have decided to keep him. I looked into his records but it seemed like he has no one. They might have died or they simply let him go. Zoro had no qualms with this, fortunately. Perona was passed on to me from Moriah, the bastard."

"That ass! How could he?! She's his daughter?"

"Biologically, yes. I had a feeling that he might have done it to keep Perona from the dark world he lives in."

You only smiled and pull your head away.

You looked at him and placed a hand on his cheek.

"You're a great father, mon amour."

"Thank you, mi amor."

He then went to kiss your forehead.

"If I ask the question now, would you accept?"

He asked with his lips against your forehead.

"I will, always."

"Then wait for me. I know you desire a more romantic scenery than this." You only laughed at his statement.

You had a silent agreement and soon pulled apart from each other.

"I'll see you tonight, mon amoureux~ (my lover)"

"You will, mi vida~ (my life)"

You gotta thank Ace later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 580 21
"it's not like I didn't want to be the monster. It's just because the game itself seemed incredibly one-sided and unfair. Heroes and monsters is just...
157K 3.1K 72
all your favorite one piece characters x males :) i mostly do male x male but i can also do female x male :) (meaning female one piece characters as...
37.5K 1.7K 85
two years ago Ace died. he left this world and left behind many bleeding hearts. his friends, his grandfather, his family, his loving brothers, and m...
1.4K 47 9
Born from a cruel Queen and a generous, kind hearted God, you, the youngest of 4 children were sent away due to your mother's cruel plans for you. Yo...