'where we are now' remus lupi...

By Fredweazleyswife

"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn... More

ACT ONE
aesthetics
Prolouge
Oblivion
New flesh
Hot rod
Kids
Bad moon rising
We could be friends
Black bird
Drunk on Halloween
Little talks
Pleaser
What you know
Spirits
Don't stop me now
Cigarette daydreams
Like real people do
Afraid
Tungs
Meet me in the woods
Show me how
Making you cry
Kiss it off me
Something in the way
Fuzzybrain
Wilted flower
The broken hearts club
Not allowed
More than a woman
We're not just friends
Boys don't cry
Just the two of us
Just like a movie
I think I like when it rains
From now on
Scrawny
Never coming down
Iris
ACT TWO
Hearing damage
The Cut That Always Bleeds
Chamber of reflection
You broke my heart
Change (In the house of flies)
Master of none
First love / Late spring
Swim
Gooey
Dark red
Take me to church
Friends
Treehouse
Supermassive black hole
No other heart
will do.
Daddy issues
Training wheels
Echos of a cloudless mind
The good side
My body is a cage
Black out days
Watercolor eyes
A different age
I write sins not tragedies
The dog days are over
Quiet, the winter harbor
Apocalypse
High road
Don't delete the kisses
Daylight
How soon is now?
Hunger of the pine

Seven Letters

1.4K 67 25
By Fredweazleyswife

1/7/79

Cordelia,

The pieces have started to fit as the perspective sinks in.

I bit you. I ruined your life. Poisoned your blood and passed on my own personal sin. And for that, I will never forgive myself. I will not ask for your forgiveness—not only because i'll never deserve another ounce of kindness from your soul—but because I know, you would extend it to me. Even as you read this, you are fighting the urge to write back. Call. Apperate.

Do you want to know why, Cordelia?

Because you are bonded to me. My venom is basically tailored to make you care for me. You would ask me if I was okay, even if you were dying inside; You would sleep on my chest after I made you cry; You allowed me to string you along, and now you will have to find your way back.

You never really felt anything at all.

It was a instinct, a primal urge, a way to cope with the loneliness of this disease.

After some space, the feelings you thought would last forever will fade rapidly. As time goes on, i'll be rid from your mind.

Know this little wolf, I never wanted love and for me, it always comes undone. And you, you were just trying to put me back together and got your life put into shambles as a result.

And I am so incredibly, deeply, truly sorry, for hurting you in the way that I did. For betraying our relationship and trust so readily. There is no excuse. There are no words to express how vile. There is only the truth. The truth i'm sure you have known longer than I have myself.

I love Sirius Black from the bottom of my heart.

Even on the days I hate him, and even though I don't want to; I fear I might love him forever.

I guess that should mean i'm not in love with you, too.

But I am, and for me it was real, and for me it wasn't a primal urge, or a way to pass time, or ease the pain.

I know I ruined us, forever.

I just thought, if nothing else, you should know.

I love you.

Even on the days you hate me, and even though I am aware now you don't want me to; I know I will love you forever.

—R.J.L

_________________
real chapter coming soon and it's remus' pov

check out my hermione x fem oc fic while you wait if you want ;)

song: seven letters by Ben E King (no lyrics for this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 159 26
Regulus never knew what love was like until he met James. James never knew he could love someone other than Lily Evans. Both never expected to fall f...
4.4M 150K 89
"You should tell him, you know," a familiar voice softly said from behind her. "I know you love him." "Remus," she began turning around to face her...
103K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
105K 3.6K 51
What if James was in love with Regulus as well as Lily? After Sirius left for Hogwart he left his younger brother, Regulus Black behind to deal with...