The Time Travelling Life | Dr...

By randompersonnum27

Y/N, the lover of the King of Manberg and the Princess of her own kingdom discovers time travel through a fri... More

Welcome!
[1] Karl [1]
[2] Philza [2]
[3] Guys! [3]
[4] Time [4]
[5] Sad [5]
[6] Dream SMP [6]
[7] Morning [7]
[8] Wait [8]
[9] Her [9]
[10] Will you? [10]
[11] Fire [11]
[12] Soon [12]
[13] What.? [13]
[14] You're Lying. [14]
[15] Speach [15]
[16] Dinner [16]
[17] Ball [17]
[18] Uncomfortable [18]
[19] Possesive [19]
[20] The King of Quath [20]
[21] Plan [21]
[22] Grave [22]
[23] Forbid [23]
[24] Weakness [24]
[25] Coronation [25]
[26] Kid [26]
[27] Yes! [27]
[28] Cold [28]
[29] Knows. [29]
[30] Mistake [30]
[31] Aplogizing [31]
[32] Panic [32]
[33] Clock [33]
[34] Countdown [34]
[35] Argument [35]
[36] Prison [36]
[37] Back [37]
[39] This time [39]
[40] Again [40]
[41] Tommy [41]
[42] Axelle [42]

[38] Technoblade [38]

904 41 12
By randompersonnum27

Y/N walked to the house within the snowy environment. Fundy was meant to be there today, the second time the 7-year-old would be in the house since Sally had to go have an interview somewhere, or so Wilbur said.

"Are you sure they are okay? I mean, wasn't it Techno who told Dream about how you lied?" Karl questioned, the house barely even a field away.

"They are going to be fine." Y/N dismissed. "I'll just explain how I did with Dream and everything is going to be fine." She smiled at him; like she knew everything about them. "They won't yell as he did, I'm sure they weren't even surprised."

"What do you mean they aren't going to be surprised?" Karl added with a confused laugh, kicking a little pile of snow and watching it scatter.

"I've lied a lot to people, and they know about that. One of my old nicknames from Phil for like a week was 'little liar'. It's going to be okay-" Y/N answered,

"Y/N!" Tommy's voice called, the sound of footsteps rushing down steps. She raised her head, a small smile accompanying it.

Tommy engulfed her in a hug as soon as he went over to the two, "Tommy," She addressed; "Are you okay big man?"

He smiled triumphantly, "Yep! Fundy is cool, I like his hair. It has a fucking white area and everything, like Anna from the hit film Frozen." All the words were muffled within the tight hug,

The two separated- well, Tommy kept hold of her arm. Which she didn't mind.

Tommy addressed Karl with a mini fistbump, the one they usually do when they see each other. Karl has become one of the now 7 team (once six) so everyone has gotten used to his visits as much as Y/N.

Tommy walked with them the rest of the way, raving about the Monopoly game he supposedly won. But by how he explained the game to her with a proud voice, he was nowhere near with the correct rules. But she just smiled back and congratulated him.

Karl pushed open the door and the three of them was greeted with the same smile. Phil and Fundy turned to address the new two people in the house, except Techno. He side-eyed before just going back to whatever he was reading with a scowl.

"Y/N, are you okay? We heard how you said you came to here when you didn't." Phil said it head-on, drying a plate from the drying rack near the kitchen sink.

"Oh, um. Sorry about that, I shouldn't of. It was only the once," It was cliche how she lied once more. Techno scoffed in the corner, she looked at him curiously.

"Alright." Phil sighed, clearly not believing it. "Just don't turn back to your younger self and get into any more trouble, you hear me?" And 'dad mode' activated.

"I would never." She joked, but by the look of Phil's face. She could tell he was serious.

Phil sighed once more, shaking his head slightly to himself. "Tubbo has been wanting you to visit for a week now-" His eyes looked at his youngest son like he just noticed him. "Tommy, we talked about this."

"I- B-" He stuttered, moving slightly away from Y/N. "I was just- um. Walking her in," He said an excuse.

"Sure. Go get your two brothers, they are upstairs." Phil pointed in the direction of the stairs as Tommy fidgeted with his hands, looking at Y/N as she looked at the interaction with confusion. Then stomping his way up the stairs, calling his brothers' names.

The girl turned to Karl with a look saying 'told you so'. But he just continued to look at Techno.

And Techno just stared at his book with the same frustrated expression. Y/N looked back to Phil.

"What was that all about?" She spoke nervously, walking towards the table in the kitchen. Fundy was sat on the chair beside her with the biggest grin and some chocolate around his lips like a moustache.

"I've noticed Tommy being more clingy I guess. He said he would stop, but then here we are." Phil explained with the least description ever, placing a clean plate into the cupboard. Tubbo ran down the stairs, followed by a tired Wilbur and Tommy.

"Y/N! Finally- the lake over in the woods have these flowers that look so pretty. I need you to identify them for me." Tubbo exclaimed, grabbing onto her hand. "Come on!"

"She just got here," Wilbur laughed. "Let her relax a bit, then she can go out and help." Tubbo pouted.

"I promise I will help." She said to ease the blow. And he smiled again, sliding into the chair opposite her. Yet he looked at Techno.

"Techno, Y/N and Karl are here. Aren't you going to say hello?" Wilbur asked, picking up his child and placing him on his hip while looking over at the grumpy man. Who continued to say nothing,

Strange.

--

"Y/N!" Phil called up the stairs. Y/N heard, of course, going down the steps.

"Yes?" She asked, leaning on the bannister.

"Can you go down to Manberg and get some food for dinner, please? You said you were going to stay, correct?" He asked, trailing away from the stairs to flick Tubbo in the back of the head to get his attention. He turned around with an offended look, rubbing it. "You can take Tubbo as well,"

Techno still sat in the corner, now playing with some blocks with Fundy. Tommy and Karl was upstairs with Y/N, showing her his disc collection he recently started and Wilbur was downstairs on the couch with his child. Some bangs from the stairs made Tommy known as he followed Y/N. Karl at the top, Tommy right on the bottom step, and Y/N now beside Tubbo.

"Yeah, sure." Y/N smiled, ruffling up Tubbo's long hair with a laugh. Tubbo scowled even more as Tommy's eyes widened.

"Can I go to?" Tommy perked up, pleading with his father. "Please?"

"Sure. Just don't do what you did last time," Phil warned with knowing eyes, Tommy nodded.

"And then when we get back you could show me how you do that sword thing." Tommy continued to ramble, "I mean, you can show Tubbo as well. But you said you'd show me so-"

"Of course," Y/N laughed, "And I'll identify that flower. Okay?" Tubbo tried not the smile.

Y/N turned to Techno and hesitated, but spoke anyway. "Want to come too Tech?"

"No." It was the first word spoken to her, yet it was so harsh. "And are you sure we can trust her to go and get food? She may as well get things herself." Techno continued, looking up from where he was sitting with Fundy. Just to glare straight at her.

"Do you not trust me?" Y/N asked, clearly surprised. Phil tried to steer them to the door, but Techno spoke faster.

"Why should I trust you?!" He spoke like it was obvious. "All you do is lie," Wilbur went and picked up his child, bringing him out of the room with something else to do.

"Techno?" Y/N spoke with a puzzled look, Tubbo awkwardly directed his vision to Tommy.

"Yo- uh. Maybe we-" Wilbur said, Fundy still on his hip, a bright red block in his hand as Techno finally stood up.

"When have I ever lied to you?" Y/N asked, looking over at Karl. He just opened his mouth, closing it straight after.

"Guys stop. Y/N just-" Phil tried to diffuse the situation. Shaking his head at Techno while giving her the money for the food. She turned it down, giving it straight back. Wanting to know what the hell was on his mind.

"You lie about everything now!" A little laugh accompanying Techno's words. "You lied to him-" And he was cut off by no other than Tubbo.

"Let's go-" Tubbo held Y/N's arm as Tommy opened the door like they had a secret agreement with just their eyes. "It's getting colder." As he continued, a hit of cold air went through the room.

"But I never lied to you!" Y/N shrugged him off, "I always told the truth to every one of you." She continued looking at everyone,

"And how can we trust that?!" His voice got louder. "That's what I am talking about Y/N, you lied to people that you told us you loved. What changes for us?" Techno continued, walking over to them.

She stayed silent at that. "I-" What could she say?

"You are going too far Tech. She wouldn't lie to us, you know that." Tommy spoke, gesturing his head at the open door. Tubbo shrugged back to him.

"You can't do this Y/N." And he ignored his younger brother. "We don't know how many times you lied to Dream, or us for that fact. You just have to accept we don't trust you, okay?" Techno used his hands for even more emphasis on his words.

"I trust her," Tommy mumbled, but no one heard.

"Maybe you should calm down Techno. She probably has reasons for why she did." Wilbur came back in the room with no Fundy anywhere near.

"Calm down?" Techno continued to laugh like it was a joke. "She made me look like a fool in front of him. I shouldn't have been the one to tell him! It should've been her," Techno pointed at Y/N. "Or even better, nothing like that at all. She shouldn't have lied!"

"Techno!" Tommy just looked at him, like he had gone crazy.

"What do you want now Tommy?" This time he wasn't ignored. "Want to go fucking cling to her leg again like a lost puppy, huh?" And that fully silenced Tommy as well. Techno made him bow his head,

And the argument continued. Y/N saying her part with Wilbur trying to calm them bother down. Techno never stopped.

"Technoblade! Enough." Phil's voice boomed over everyone else's as he walked back into the room from taking care of Fundy. Making them all go silent. His eyes stared holes in the two of them. "And you too Y/N."

"Why can't you all see that she is probably lying right now?!" But Techno didn't stop. Y/N did.

"Go upstairs," Phil ordered Techno, pointing at the staircase.

"You can't just order me about like I am 5, Dad. This is my argument, if you don't like it, leave." And now Techno argued with his own father.

"I said fucking go upstairs, Technoblade." And when he didn't budge. Phil added "Now."

Techno turned with a huff, stomping his way up the stairs purposely and slamming the door to his bedroom.

"I'm sorry Y/N- he is just-" Wilbur tried to explain,

"He's right." She dismissed. Looking at Karl like she was saying it to him. Then back to Wilbur. "There's no need to apologize for him. I get it."

"No- N/N, come on. He is clearly mad at something- not you." Wilbur said, looking at his dad for help. Who just ticked his jaw and went up the stairs.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of come here at all. " Y/N said, watching Philza go up the staircase two at a time.

Silence.

Tubbo jumped into talking. "Do you want to go to the lake and do the thing you said? It's away from the house-"

"Not now Tubbo." Wilbur scraped his hands down his face. Tubbo's face dropped slightly.

"Why not?" He moped. Karl looked at him.

"Are we just going to ignore Techno-?" Karl said. Pointing at the stairs with some sort of secret. Y/N looked at Karl.

"He's just going to whine for a bit. Being a little bitch and all, he will be alright." Tubbo said.

"I think I'm going to stay here.." Tommy mumbled, going up the stairs and to his room.

"Tommy-" She tried to call for him. But he didn't say anything back, "I should go. I don't want Techno getting more upset." That is what she said next, gathering her things.

"I'll come with you!" Tubbo said with a smile on his face.

"You don't have to go just because he is mad," Wilbur said. "This is Techno we are talking about. It's just his little outbursts, then like five minutes later he is fine again." Y/N just looked at Wilbur.

"This isn't-" She tried to speak.

"Yeah!" Tubbo echoed. "Come with us to the lake," He sort of pleaded.

"Y/N really- maybe you should talk to him." Karl pressured. "I've- um. Never seen him like this before." She didn't catch it.

"No- it's okay. He needs space." She was adamant. "I'll see you all when I visit next."

"Bye.." Wilbur said. Waving goodbye, "Come back soon. Please."

Y/N nodded. "I'm sorry yet again. I'm going now, make sure he is okay." She grabbed Karl's bicep and walked out the door.

--

a/n

oop

love you all!

MWAH
2139 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.7K 43
100 000 years have passed since the devastating nuclear explosion that wiped out most of humanity. Dream lives in a bunker that have protected a few...
19K 788 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
101 9 8
The largest kingdom in the world is crumbling from the inside as kidnapping attempts, traitors, and whispers of war threaten to tear down the safe ha...
2.4K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...