One Missing Piece: Love

By Lawukun

"Never ignore a person who loves you, Cares for you, And misses you Because one day, You might wake up... More

Ignorance
Work
Hinata's Sorrow
Hyuga Sense
There Is Always Light in the Dark
Heart Shattered, Goodbye Forever
Nov. 23 2021
What's Left Of My Heart Belongs To You
Missing Puzzle Piece
I hate my life...
It Wasn't Worth It After All..
Notice
Requited Love
Wise Advice
His Heartstrings
I'm Back, Konoha!

Do you really think that I would let you go that easily?

875 8 29
By Lawukun

               THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 VIEWS!!!

      Naruto walked into his room to apply for a job. Naruto scrolled down on his computer until he found a news article it read, 'Sasuke Uchiha cheats on his 5 year boyfriend with his secretary' 

Naruto sighed. It had been almost 2 weeks since they broke up, and he wasn't getting over Sasuke at all. Naruto rummaged through his suitcases, but realized sometime. "Where is my wallet!?" Naruto screamed. He threw everything across the room, desperately trying to find his beloved froggy wallet. Naruto sighed in anger. "I must have left it at Sasuke's place..." Naruto concluded. Naruto dashed back to Sasukes house, and tiptoed to the door. Sasuke's car was there, but Naruto didn't care. To him, that wallet was one of his most treasured things. Naruto discarded his key to the house a while ago, but he knew Sasuke always kept a key under the door mat. 

      Sasuke was dozing off due to the effects of alcohol. Sasuke woke up to the sound of the door being unlocked. Sasuke jumped up, to see the one he very much wanted to see. Naruto was standing at the doorway. Sasuke jumped into his lovers arms, connecting their lips. 

    Naruto was shocked. The first thing he saw when he came back was a sleeping Sasuke and bottles of wine scattered everywhere. Naruto sighed, but the raven was awake. Naruto watched as the raven limped towards hi, and embraced him into a kiss. Naruto was shocked. He hadn't kissed Sasuke for almost 2 years. The embrace was unexpected and absurd. Naruto shoved Sasuke off him, and backed up angrily. "Baby, your back! Do you not want your things anymore? We can buy new ones, We can buy anything you desire-" Sasuke was cut off. "I'm not coming back, Mr. Uchiha. I'm just here because I left some of my things here." Naruto explained. Sasuke did not like this. His Naruto just confirmed that he was leaving forever. "Do you really think that after you showed your face to me again, I would let you go?" Sasuke asked devilishly. Naruto froze.  

    Naruto ran into the closet, and started throwing things everywhere. He had a lot of trouble before finally finding his froggy wallet. "Gama-chan!" Naruto squealed. Naruto rushed out of the room, but was stopped by Sasuke. Naruto Kicked Sasuke's shins, and Sasuke collapsed onto him. Naruto gasped, as he felt Sasuke's heavy body fall unconscious. Naruto quickly grabbed a phone and dialed the hospital. 

     The ambulance pulled into the driveway, and doctors and nurses poured out. Naruto stood helplessly as he watched Sasuke being dragged away. "Hey, your coming to the hospital with us. Get in," The nurse said. Naruto was shoved into the ambulance, and he watched in horror as he saw his ex-lover strapped onto a bed, with blood tubes and an oxygen mask attached to him. 

            Sasuke woke up to the sound of beeping. Sasuke woke up, with a heavy heart, and a burning headache. Sasuke sat up, and rubbed his head. A few doctors came in, and checked up on him. "Mr. Uchiha, it seems that you passed out due to lack of nutrients." The doctor explained. 

   "I'll sign the hospital forms," 

       "Well, what's your relation to Mr. Uchiha?"

   "I'm... His bestfriend." 

  "I'm sorry, sir, I'm afraid befriends can't sign the forms. Does he have any family close by?"

 "He has a brother, but he's in Bali. His parents are on vacation..." 

   Naruto was pissed. The hospital wouldn't let him sign the papers. "Well, I guess that he can sign his own forms. I'm leaving." Naruto informed. Naruto opened the door to see Sasuke awake. "Na-" Sasuke started. Naruto ran out of the room, and Sasuke ripped out his IV line, and dashed out to follow Naruto. "Naruto!" Sasuke called. Naruto turned around to see a very weakned Sasuke leaning on the wall for support. Sasuke stood there with open arms, and Naruto ran in his direction. Naruto passed Sasuke, and ran into the arms of a shadow behind him. Sasuke knew this scene. It was what he had dreamed on the airplane. Sasuke whipped his head around, to see Naruto in the arms of Hinata Hyuga. This made Sasuke's eyes drop and he fell to his knees, and onto the floor. The last thing he heard was doctors yelling. 

Sasuke woke up on the same bed, but this time, with a ball of sunshine sleeping on the chair next to him. Sasuke's eyes softened, and he carried the yellow angel into the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around the angel, and kissed his forehead. "Just you wait, Naruto.."

        Naruto opened his eyes to be greeted by sunshine streaking through the curtains. Naruto wrapped his arms around the sleeping figure, only to realize it was Sasuke. Naruto shrieked and threw Sasuke's arms off him. Sasuke sat up to face the sunshine on the floor. "You creep! What did you do to me!?" Naruto yelled. Sasuke just shrugged, and started at him. Naruto stood up, and made his way to the door. "Well, goodbye Sasuke." Naruto glared. Sasuke held Narutos hand, making him stop. "W...why?" Naruto made out. Naruto turned his head around, to face Sasuke. Tears were streaming down his face. "Y-you just left me in sorrow... Just like that. You threw me away like I was just a piece of garbage... Why are you saying sorry now? Is it that hard to accept that you made a mistake that you won't be able to fix...? Breaking someone's heart is like throwing a pebble in a lake, but you don't know how deep that pebble can go." Naruto stated weakly, as a few more tears escaped. Sasuke stared at him, as he felt his eyes become watery too, but he kept those tears from falling. Sasuke clenched Narutos hand even tighter. Sasuke knew what Naruto said was right, but he couldn't just let his angel go that easily.

      It had been around 3 days, and Sasuke was released from the hospital. Sasuke knew that Naruto was living with that Hyuga after seeing him hug him. Sasuke was making a plan on how to win Naruto back, starting with seducing him. Sasuke smirked. "Hinata, you might be on Narutos good list, but I have the advantage, Naruto isn't over me." Sasuke laughed. Sasukes stomach grumbled rapidly, breaking the moment. "I miss Narutos cooking," Sasuke stated as he dialed his company number. 

   Sasuke was over his hangover, and he was back at work. Sasuke wasn't focusing on work, though. He was scrolling through his trash album, where all of his memories with Naruto were held. Sasuke removed those pictures from the trash, and replaced them with all the pictures with Sakura. Sasuke sighed, and then remembered something. Sasuke did his paperwork rapidly, wanting to get it over with, so he could see his angel.  

       When Sasuke finished his work, it was around 9. He dashed out of the place, and went to the back of a familiar quaint café. Sasuke looked up at the night sky, and waited until a blond came out of the back doors, holding a garbage bag. The blond tossed the bag into the dumpster, and was making his way back, until he felt a familiar pair of pale cold hands wrap around his waist. He could feel Sasuke's hot breath against his neck. They stayed like that for a while, until Sasuke broke the silence. 

   "You know, I used to think that I was the moon, and Sakura was my sun. I was dead wrong; You are my sun." 

Naruto flinched at the familiar words. "Sasuke, it's over, you knew that long ag-"

 "Naruto, I love you."

Naruto felt felt his shoulders sag as those words echoed through his head. I love you            Naruto wasn't sure what to do. Those words hadn't been said to him in forever. Naruto felt his knees weaken, as he melted into the hands of his heart breaker. Naruto sobbed his head into Sasuke's chest. Sasuke patted Narutos head. He did not expect those words to mean so much to Naruto. Naruto wiped his tears away, and broke through Sasuke's arms. "Your making this real hard for me to get over you, you know that, right?" Sasuke just smirked, and walked away.

   Naruto watched as Sasuke disappeared into the shadows. Naruto hung his head low, and walked back into the café. Naruto changed out of his uniform, and walked back to Hinatas place. 

"Why... Why now, once you've broken me..." Naruto mummered. Naruto opened the doors to Hinatas place, tiptoed up the stairs, and stood at the balcony. 'Sasuke... So you think that I'm your sun, and your my moon huh? I thought that I was the only one who thought that...' Naruto pondered. The moon was being blocked by clouds, and Naruto sneezed at the strong wind. He liked the night though. 

    Sasuke tossed and turned, yet he didn't feel comfortable. Without Narutos warmth, he couldn't sleep. Sasuke sighed, and got up. He walked out of his estate, and he walked all around Konoha. He passed Konan and Yahiko's split house, Tenten's place and past Neji's place. He stopped at the house of Hinata. He walked to the back of the place, and stopped to look up at the balcony to see a shining angel whose hair reflected on the moonlight, and blue eyes that glowed. "Your gonna catch a cold, you know?" Sasuke stated. Naruto gasped, as he looked down. "S-sasuke, what are you doing here?!" Naruto whisper-shouted. Sasuke just smirked. "Oh, speak again, bright angel. You are as glorious as an angel tonight; You shine above me, like a winged messenger from heaven who makes mortal men fall on their backs to look up at the sky, watching the angel walking on the clouds and sailing on the air." Sasuke recited. 'He still remembers the play we did 6 years ago!?'  Naruto gasped. "Oh, Romeo, Romeo, why do you have to be Romeo?...Forget about your father and change your name. Or else, if you won't change your name, just swear you love me and I'll stop being a.... a Capulet." Naruto said awkwardly, barley remembering the lines 7 years ago. "I-It's only your name that's my enemy. You'd still be yourself even if you stopped being a Montague. What's a Montague anyway? It isn't a hand, a foot, an arm, a face, or any other part of a man. Oh, be some other name! What does a name mean? The thing we call a rose would smell just as sweet if we called it by any other name. Romeo would be just as perfect even if he wasn't called Romeo. Romeo, lose your name. Trade in your name—which really has nothing to do with you—and take all of me in exchange." Naruto recited confidently. "I trust your words. Just call me your love, and I will take a new name. From now on I will never be Romeo again." Sasuke determinded. "W-Who are y-" Naruto tried saying, but he burst into laughter. "Hahahahha! Who thought we would still remember that play? Remember, I was Anthony Potpan, and you were Romeo! Oh, and Temari was Juliet! Do you know how jealous I was of Temari back then?! Hahahahahhah!" Naruto laughed. Sasuke grinned; The memories they had made were all extremely memorable, Naruto made sure of that. 

     Sasuke got down on one knee, and held his hand up. "I have loved you all too dear, but I didn't know it until I lost you. I will mend my past mistakes and you what you deserve.  I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?" Sasuke said, looking Naruto dead in the eyes. Naruto did not know it, but this confession was sincere. "Oh, Romeo! Of course I will marry you!" Naruto recited. Sasuke smiled genuinely at Naruto. "Until next time... My love," Sasuke whispered, before disappearing into the shadows. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...