For the Love of My Sister

By _geelovatic

Isabella Lovato. Izzy for short but I'm guessing you only noticed the Lovato part right? Well that part doesn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
PLEASE READ
Chapter 41
Read

Chapter18

2K 59 1
By _geelovatic

"Izzy come on, we need to leave for your appointment" I heard Dianna's voice boom through the house.

"Coming" I shouted as I made my way downstairs.

"We'll be back later girls" Dianna said to Demi and Maddie who were sitting on the couch, Demi eyeing me.

"Can you bring back food please" Maddie pleaded.

"We'll see what time we're out from Izzy's appointment because you have ariel practice today" Dianna added.

"Okay bye" both Demi and Maddie chimed.

~~

I sat in the passanger seat of the car looking out through the window, for some reason I woke up in an odd mood this morning. I just couldn't shake a feeling of sadness that I felt.

"You okay Izzy" Dianna's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, just have a lot on my mind I guess" I said continuing to stare out the road as we drove.

"Anything you want to talk about"

"Actually I've been wanting to talk to both Eddie and you" I said finally directing my attention toward Dianna.

"Is everything okay?" she asked with a hint of nervous in her tone.

"I just want to apoligize for the accident, and I promise I'll talk to one of my grandma's former lawyers to see if I can make a large withdrawl from the money she left me to pay you guys back for the medical expennses. This shouldn't have to be on you" I spoke feeling disapointed in myself.

"You don't need to pay us back Izzy, yes this accident was stupid and should have never happened but it indeed was an accident. Eddie and I were actually speaking and we'll take care of the hospital bill, but you're on your own with fixing up your car" Dianna spoke. I had almost forgotten about my car and how badly the front bumper and hood had looked.

"It means alot and I'm taking full responsibility for everything, Michael is even helping me look for jobs because I know the fix for my car is going to come by cheap. I also want to earn your trust back" I smiled sheepishly.

"You never lost it" Dianna smiled. "But I do want you to answer me this, with one hundred percent honesty"

"Ok" I said scared at what was about to come out of her mouth even though a part of me already knew it would have to pertain to why they had found alcohol in my system that day.

"I know it wasn't the cause for the accident, but why on earth did the doctors find alcohol in your blood. If you have a probelm talk to us, because we can get you help. You're much too young to fall into such toxins" Dianna spoke with concern.

I sighed, knowing I had to come up with something geniune to say because as much as I respected her I couldn't tell her the truth, that I sought comfort in alcohol and drugs. "After I left school, I was angry over some stupid comment that this girl had said. I saw the mini bottle laying on the floor of my car which one of my friends had most likely dropped from the weekend. I guess in that moment I was just angry that I didn't care"

"Were you trying to supress your feelings" Dianna asked putting the car in park outside of the doctors office. I knew Dianna could read me but I still continued to fluff my answers being careful of not to say too much.

"I was just mad and I thought it would calm me down"

After the doctors visit Dianna had dropped me back at home because of the pain killers they had made me take at the doctors office which made me sleepy. Her and Eddie decided to go out for dinner together considering Demi and Maddie weren't at home, leaving me alone. I honestly didn't mind being alone, I found it hard to come by it now a days living here. I decided to hang outside by the pool, the air was warm but still a little cold considering it was the start of March. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it letting the toxins pentrate my lungs but also warming me. Mid cigarette I heard doors opening and thankfully it was Dallas.

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing" she said taking a seat next to me.

"Nothing just thinking" I said putting out my cigarette because I knew she didn't like it.

"You really need to stop smoking" she said

"Don't tell me your turning into Demi, all judgemental and into my shit" I said bluntly.

"First I'm awesome" Dallas chirped flipping her hair which caused me to laugh. "Secondly I care because you're my little sister, but I don't care what you do"

"That made zero sense" I said looking at her with a blank expression.

"Anyways, what the doctors say about your leg" she said poking my cast.

"Cast should come off soon and then i'll just have to wear a boot for a few more weeks"

"Doesn't sound to bad. Thank god your leg was all you broke"

"Yeah" I fainltly said still staring at the pool water glimmering against the night sky.

"You alright Izzy, you look upset" Dallas said sitting up in her chair studying me.

"Just tired I guess"

"Wanna talk about it" Dallas continued to poke

"Well what do you want to know" I said. I never really cared about how much I would open up to Dallas, she actually knew a lot about my past obviously nothing major like problem with drinking and drugs or when i went through my period of depression but she knew m, she really embraced the big sister role.

"How are things with lover boy" Dallas cooed.

"Fine" I simply answered

"Oh come on give me the details" she continued pressing on

"Details?"

"Yeah like have you guys done it yet" Dallas asked

"Dallas!" I sat up.

"Oh come on I'm you sister, thats what sisters talk about"

"Then go talk to Demi about getting boned" I said slightly laughing,

"Nooo Demi's no fun"

"Okay Dallas what do you want to know about my relationship, that doesn't include any sexual encounters between my boyfriend and I" I said.

"Only fair, So do you love him" she said catching me off guard.

Unitentionally a giant smile spread cross my lips. "You do!" Dallas jumped at the notice of my expression.

"I really like him a lot. I never had a guy care so much about me and he's so sweet" I said thinking about all the wonderful memories Michael and I had shared in the past months.

"So how long is going to be that you two have been a couple"

"Three months, next week. It's not much but I'm really happy with what we have right now"

Dallas smiled as continued to continued to tak about my relationship. "So whats going on with you, no boys?" I eyed her.

"Nah I need a break from immature losers" she said causing both of us to laugh.

"Thats good, you deserve someone who loves and respects you not just toot it and boot" I said.

"How can you be so mature one second and the next act like an immature teenager" Dallas laughed at my remark.

"Thats because I am an annoying teenager" I exclaimed getting into her face a bit.

"So what are your plans after graduation, i mean you only have like two months left of school right"

"Yeah two months and nine days, but who's counting" I said.

"Righttttt, So what are your plans" Dallas asked again

"I honestly don't know, since I'm graduating a year early college is definitely out of the picture for now, I kind of just want to explore a little"

"IF you were to go to college, what would you study"

"I don't know, honestly the only thing I actually like is writting, so maybe something like that; literature, journalism, i dont really know" I said staring up at the night sky that was starting to surround us. I honestly hadn't thought much about my future, I just thought in my year off I would get my shit together and know what I would want to do with my life.

"What about non school things, like what do you like"

"I don't know" I said beginning to feel a little lame for not having an answer to her questions.

"Ughh your frustrating" Dallas said.

"No i just don't usually have talks about my future without a few shots of tequila" I said, playing it off and hopoing Dallas would take it as a joke.

"We can make that happen" Dallas said catching my attention immediately. "It's not tequila but Cranbery and vodka on the rocks?" Dallas asked eyeing as she stood up.

"This isn't some joke is it" I said

"Come on I won't tell anyone. It's not like you've never drank before plus its just one mixed drink your not gonna get fucked up" she said as I followed her to the kitchen. Dallas ran outside to her car and bringing back a small bottle of Absolute Vodka while I poured cranberry juice into cups with ice.

"It's not much but it'll do" she said pouring the remains of the bottle into the cups.

"Cheers" I said clining our glasses together.

Dallas and I continued our conversation filled with endless laughter. Although I was no where near buzzed with the amount of alcohol I consumed it helped me ease up a bit.

"What the hell are you two doing" a voice interupted our laughter. Both Dallas and I turned from our chairs to see a furious Demi standing at the sliding doors to the backward holding the vodka bottle.

"Chill Demi, it's not like we're drunk" I hiccuped, which couldn't have happened at a worse time because now she wouldn't believe us.

"Seriously Dallas! You let her drink" Demi continued to rage on.

"Calm your tits okay I can do whatever the hell I want I don't need permission" I said moving past her and going inside.

Demi's POV:

After spending the entire afternoon with Maddie we were finally headed home and she was begining to dose off in the car, considering it was almost midnight. We got home and Maddie went straight to her room. I noticed Dallas car in the drivewat when we got here so I guess she's with Izzy. I followed the growing laughter to the backyard, with a smile spreading across my face knowing Izzy was probaly in a good mood. I walked past the kitchen but just before I was about to open the sliding doors to head outside a small bottle caught my eye. It was vodka.

"What the hell are you two doing" I shouted opening the door.

"Calm your tits okay I can do whatever I want I don't need permissions" Izzy stormed passed me after I confronted them.

"Demi relax, it was one drink and it had cranberry juice" Dallas added standing up taking the empty bottle from my hands.

"You can't let her drink Dallas she's not even 21, hell she's not even 18" I spat.

"Oh let her have some fun, its not like you didnt drink before you were legal." She said moving past me also and going inside.

I quickly followed behind. "Demi just be thankful it was under our roof and she's not out getting shitfaced" Dallas added before making her way to her bedroom and leaving me alone to my thoughts.

The problem is Izzy was doing all those things. I may not know to what extent her problem with alcohol and drugs are but I know its there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 11.1K 24
Meet Bella Swan. Clumsy, down to Earth, sweet. Now meet Alice Cullen. Petite, gorgeous, graceful... vampire. When these two opposites meet it's love...
48.5K 5.6K 134
Book 3 of the Two Moons Series Spoiler bellow. Spoiler bellow. The story continues as Jena fights two conflicts simultaneously, one against the...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.8K 216 56
The sequel to love like no other Truths are finally revealed but is that enough for them to prevail?.....