𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

Mushwrites által

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... Több

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

9

18.2K 1K 231
Mushwrites által

Inline comments are highly appreciated

~

"I'm so sorry Kiddo , I'm really sorry for hurting you this much, I know I can never reduce your pain, or neither i can change the past, but I'm sorry for every tear that you have shed because of me" As soon she heard him, she didn't controlled herself she wrapped her arms both around his back sliding up and clutch his shoulders tightly and sobbed in his embrace.

" I Never forget you I always remembered you, on Everything occasions. You were always in my head, I have even read your every email, but beacuse of some reasons I got busy, Exams, part time job, I didn't even had time to eat or drink and when I got time, destiny wanted something Else, I met with an accident." Aayat winded her eye and about to move but hold her still there not letting her move.

"In that accident my leg and hand got fractured, i was not able to even move for 6 to 8 weeks, I was on complete bedrest, and i got recovered, I had to manage my studies, which was on hold because of this accident, I then I got to know you are going out of country, and I still I tried but I was not able to do it I thought you won't reply, you will hate me, I was afraid, I didn't want to see hate in your eyes for me, I didn't have courage to face you, and even I didn't want to disturb you with my problems, i knew you would get worried, and I never wanted that, I thought your focus should be on your studies, I'm so sorry for hurting you, i never thought, you will feel like this, I'll never hurt you ever again, I'm sorry" he finished his story, telling everything about her, then whispered the last part caressing her head softly Aayar just closed her eyes to feel him, and she felt relieved hearing him, and she thought why she blamed him she should have asked him the reason what's his side of story.
She moved back slowly and looked at him

"Promise me that you will never ignore me, or hide anything from me" She ordered him and eyed hopefully looking him with misty eyes, he smiled.

"Promise, My Kiddo" He assured her & wiped her tears which were rolling down from her eyes, She smiled at him as some weight lifted off from her shoulder, while he felt the same.

"So Now we are friends like we used to be right?" Zaviyaar asked hopefully looking at her, Raising his brows.

Aayat placed her hand on her chin acting as if she's thinking about it, he made a disappointing face, She chuckled then nodded her head in yes, He beamed with happiness and pulled her cheek, She huffed in rubbed her cheeks.

"Oh your cheeks are not chubby anymore you were so cute like that " He reminded her and he remembered when she was a kid she glared at him.

"But you only said I'm beautiful now" She teased him, smirking at him.

" oh that, I was just teasing you " he replied with a wink "Oh please I know you mean it, don't lie now " She scowled at him he just smiled at her answer.

"By the way you haven't seen my hotels right let me show you" He said getting excited to show her his achievements, he took out his phone to show her and opened it.

She noticed his phone's password is her birth date, which made her elated, and Shy. She wanted to ask him but then chuckled that thoughts.

"Wow so beautiful, I'm loving it " She said, they both were sitting so close her head was almost on his shoulder!

"What's up Buddies" Zahaan screamed throwed himself beside Aayat making her squeezed with Zaviyaar But this time she didn't felt awkward! But shivered with his mere touch.

|Aayat Pov|

"You idiot what are you even doing" I  slapped Zahaan's arm lightly glaring at him he winked at me.

Such a tease he is

"So what's cooking guys?" he asked as he raised his eyebrows teasingly looking at both us as we were sitting close my head was almost on his shoulder I rolled my eyes at him before answering.

"Nothing he was showing me his hotels, as I have never seen it, it's very posh" I Said Showing my Excitemen  Zahaan Smirked.

Why these both brothers have to Smirk like this.

"Really Cousin I have never seen you getting Exited to see some hotels?" He Raised his eyebrows with a teasing Smile, I glared at him And give him shut up look!

Sometime he's too annoying, i don't know why he just tease me so much and that too in front on him.

"What's happening between you both?" Zaviyaar questioned, as he looked at me and Zahaan suspiciously, I nodded my head no and open her mouth to reply but Zahaan spoke before me.

"Why are you getting jealous bro? " He asked him wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulled me closer i windend my eyes and looked at Zaviyaar, He was Starting me with different kind emotions, He nodded his head in no anxiously Peeling off his eyes from us.

What's wrong with this Zahaan idiot.

"Nothing is happening, He is irritating me like always" I answered and pushed him away from me he chuckled looking at me.

I didn't want another misunderstanding and awkwardness between us again so I cleared Everything And looked at him he Smiled beautifully at me , And don't know why I don't seem to take my eyes off him, when he and Zahaan hified Eachother from my back and laughed loudly my jaws touched on the floor Realising they were making fun of me

"What the hell, you both were teasing me how bad " I whined glancing at both of them, And Slapped them And puffed annoyingly.

"Zavi, you used to take my side! And now you are teaming up with him, don't talk to me " I complained like a kid And glared at Zahaan  who was Smirking at me again.

Stupid!

"Because he's my brother first cousin" He Teased me Smiling widely I gave him like really look And turned to look at Zaviyaar , He was Smiling.

Hayeee! His Smile is so adorable, I just wish he keep smiling like this! I feel so happy that we are behaving the way we used too.

I come out from my thoughts, as Zahaan shouted in my ear i shirked pushed him away hardly.

"Oh Please he's my best friend first then he's you brother," I replied showing my hand to him, And then I looked at Zaviyaar for answer.

He chuckled and pulled me throwing his arm on my shoulder as he squished my face with his other hand nodding his head in yes! While Zahaan made a bad face Zaviyaar laughed at him. 

I felt current running through my body as his body touched mine, what the hell is happening.

"Woah you guys Enjoying without me" Saad complained he walked near us and jumped in swing, I got squeezed with Zaviyaar again, I glanced at him, and He was already starting at me, he raised his eyebrows at me I nodded in no.

Shit what's wrong with me? Why I'm behaving like a teenager!

"Ouchh, You idiot" I yelled as Zaviyaar pulled my hairs before I could hit him he get up from swing to run, I run behind him angrily.

He always do this to me, why he have to tease me, stupid moron.

He stopped Suddenly making me frowned, and he looked down and Smirked and my eye followed his and I widened my eye before I could Take any move I felt myself getting wet as he was splashing water from the pipe on me .

"Zahaan You idiot stop it before I killed you" I yelled at him Covering my self with my hands, While He was laughing badly throwing his head back on my condition.

"Let's have Some fun cousin" He exclaimed Poked fun at me while I fumed in anger, my eyes went to My other two cousins they were laughing, Enjoying it.

"Why are you both are laughing Like idiots help me" I yelled at them Saad Laughed and Come forward and hold Zahaan from back and I run towards them and snatched the Pipe from Zahaan And Pour water on them making both of them wet.

Pov Ended.

Aayat was holding pipe upwards and jumping, laughing like a kid when she turned to get shocked as Zaviyaar was standing behind her getting drenched in the water she laughed loudly beautifully creating a smile on his face too. And then Zaviyaar joined them too.

They all were playing with water, throwing water at each other, Aayat was totally drenched in water She didn't realised that, Zaviyaar darted his eyes at her.

He sauntered towards her with long steps she got Perplexed watching him advancing towards her, The pipe in her hand was pouring water to him causing him Wet, He moved towards her and unlocking his jacket She broadened her eyes glancing at him apprehensive.

He just opened the zip of his jacket and took off his zipped jacket and stand infront of her and made her wear his jacket and zipped it up, She frowned and gave him a puzzled look He leaned near her ear. His lips brushed on her ear sending shivers to her body.

"Your Dress is see through so yeah " he whispered in her ear realisation hit her, The pipe fell from her hand.

She gasped with the proximity, His Nose touching hers he was standing dead close to her She looked down at his jacket then at him She just hugged her torso and looked at him nervously, he chuckled, And Ruffled her hair with a Smile on his face.

She looked at him with her flushed face, As She felt heat rushing through her cheek, Zaviyaar turned back to look at her, he gave her a comfortable Smile and mouthed Relax She smiled at him.

"Hello Where are you both lost" Zahaan teased them Aayat took the pipe again and pour water on face angrily.

They four were Shouting, laughing, playing with Eachother! They didn't realised that with their shouts Everyone woke up! and they were Staring at them Grinning.

"They look so happy! I missed this fun" Ayesha Uttered looking at them with a Smile

"Now this feels like home" Jannat Whispered Side hugged her.

"Stop them ladies, what if they fall ill" Aayat's father Rayan Said worriedly looking at them getting drenched

"Bhabhi just call them ! I'll Make breakfast and hot chocolate for them" barkat Said And walked towards kitchen.

While Haram was looking at Zaviyaar, he was laughing with them she Beamed looking at him happy, Then her Eyes went to Aayat She frowned as she looked at their closeness, She felt jealous! As in these 4 years of friendship he never behaved like that with her, forget that he never even took a first step, she always used do it.

As Zahaab and Aayat were Fighting, And Aayat was standing on chair as Zahaa was called her Shorty She about to jump on him like a angry lioness, when Zaviyaar Picked her up from back, Wrapping his arms around her Stomach.

"Zahaan Stop it, Don't tease her more now Enough" Manik Scolded Showing him Eyes as Aayat was struggling to come out from his grip as her feet lifted up from floor.

"Bhai This is not Fair, you Always take her Side" Zahaan Spoke Making Faces Aayat Was about to reply but She was stopped by her mothers.

"Stop it you guys! All of you are soaked in watwr so go inside now" Ayesha ordered sternly looking at four of them.

She witnessed how Zaviyaar was holding Aayat and her lips stretched in a smile watching them close again. Zahaan noticed this and sneered, How can he not tease them he thought! It's his only right.

"Okay! let's go Saad! Let them do some romance alone!" He Said throwing His arm around his shoulder whil Saad looked at him and he Gives a sign her to look at Aayat and Zaviyaar.

Zaviyaar removed his arms around her instantly realising he was holding her for long, While Aayat open her eye wide at his comment, She felt red hue spreading on her cheeks She walked from their slapping his arm tightly, he winced.

"Why do you tease her so much on my name idiot, look she got Embarrassed" Zaviyaar scolded him while they walked inside.

"As if you don't enjoy it" he replied with a smirk, earning a glare from his brother and before he could react Zahaan jog from their while Saad chuckled beside him.

"Do you like her?" He asked her, Zaviyaar was Startled with his sudden question, he rubbed the back of neck nervously before answering.

"Yeah! She's been my best friend since childhood, So I like her" He replied with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Confused?!" He Inquired him again, Zaviyaar pressed his lip together, thinking what to answer him.

"Take you time bro" he told him tapping his shoulder when Eshal walked near them raising her eyebrowsz

"Don't take too much time dear Zaviyaar " She said smirking at him, Saad eyed her to Keep quiet She shrugged her shoulders casually While Zaviyaar was totally clueless what they are talking about.

"Such an idiot " Eshal whispered looking at him which unfortunately he heard it

"Excuse me?" Zaviyaar Snapped her in serious tone He Didn't want to be rude to her, but her actions were making him feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry dude don't mind her she is like this Silly sometimes" He apologised glaring at Eshal

"Fine all the best for your future then" He taunted him with fake smile and left from their Shaking his head murmuring.

"She's damn weird"

"What's wrong with you how can you behave with him like this, he don't even know you Eshal" He scolded her while Eshal rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't realised I was making him uncomfortable" She replied him with seepish gr...

" But hey I was excited for my bestie" She gave him reason making puppy face he chuckled then side hugged her.

Saad knows Eshal is trying to hook up Aayat with Zaviyaar , And he didn't stopped her, because he knew there is something between them apart from friendship, he felt the spark between them.

While Aayar walked out from washroom wiping her hair with towel wearing Casual plain Shirt and trousers with pink dupata over and she wore pink plain khussa (Shoes) to complete her outfit.

"Hey" Eshal screamed loudly before dropping herself on bed comfortably

"Ahh you scared me crazy women" Aayat yelled throwing her wet towel on her face, as she rubbed heart to calm down her nerves

"Don't irritate me I'm already angry at your so called best friend" Eshal Muttered with a frown on her face.

"Why what happened?" She asked her drying her wet hair

"What the hell!" Aayat yelled turning towards her as hearing what she told him

"How can you even do it idiot" She spoke glaring walking towards her while she huffed annoyingly.

"Look even you are scolding me, I was just trying to you know" She uttered and entwined her both finger together, showing her Smiling widely, Aayat rolled her eyes at her foolish conversations.

"Eshal don't do anything, We are not so awkward with Eachother now! So don't spoil it" She warned her showing her finger at her Eshal nodded innocently while Aayat looked at her still suspicious.

"Let's go come on" Eshal held her arm and drag her downstairs, and Aayat took her dupata from bed and placed it on her right shoulder.

They looked at Everyone already on table as they walked down from stairs

"Aww.. He's looking so handsome" Eshal commented looking at saad.

"Yes he is" Aayat muttered as she Gape at Zaviyaar wearing red sweat shirt and white blue his hair set upwards, he was looking dashing.

"What?" Eshal Asked as she raised her eyebrows at her teasingly Aayat glared at her as they walked down.

Eshal made a bad face seeing haram already sitting with Zaviyaar, Aayat was going to sit beside Zaviyar on other side, when Eshal held her arm and made her sit with her opposite to Zavi, She give her what look.

"Look how's this girl is sitting beside him" Eshal whispered in her ear glaring at her as she was talking Smiling with him

"So?" Aayat Questioned her casually Shrugged her shoulder Eshal rolled her eyes at her innocent best friend.

"She has something for him I'm telling you" She whispered her again take a sip of her coffee.

"What Something?" Aayat asked her perplexed, While Zahaan chuckled at her innocence, who unknowingly heard their conversation She still didn't have grown up he thought!

"She meant liking" He told her casually watching them.

"Yeah she likes him dumbo" Eshal Said loudly forgetting As she was sitting with Everyone, They looked at Eshal and Aayat, and Aayat scowl at her kicking her leg under the table.

"Who like whom?" Zaviyaar Asked raising his brows looking at them don't fully.

"Umm.. A girl liked Zahaan from Aayar's batch and he also liked her" Eshal told them with a fake smile on her face while Zahaan coughed listening to her and glared at them.

"Really? Another love story in our house" grandpa said grinning and everyone chuckled at him.

"Okay girls, we have decide to go for shopping, as functions will start soon, so you guys won't get time for shopping" Saad's mother barkat Told th...

"Shopping yes" Eshal and Aayat exclaimed loudly getting excited others chucked looking at them

"Eshal behave yourself" Her mother scolded her as she's sitting with their in-laws Eshal made puppy face looking at her mother

"Don't scold her, she's like a daughter for us not daughter in law, she can behave the way she want " barkat said caressing her head with affection.

"Thanks aunty you are so sweet" Eshal commented getting up from her chair and hugged her.

"What is this aunty? Start calling me Ami, or mom, whatever you like" barkat said caressing her cheeks, others smiled at them

"Mom you didn't even pampered me like this" Saad complained, faking sad looking at them Eshal showed him her tongue.

Then the girls left for shopping, boys decided to enjoy themselves at home playing games & all, After 2 hours ladies come back from shopping with lot of bags in their hands!.

Zaviyaar saw Aayat struggling with the shopping bags, he strolled towards her and took the bags from her hands without saying anything, and placed them on couch, then he forwarded her the water bottle to her.Aayat smiled at his gesture and took the bottle from him, and their hands touched in that process , Both felt like current passed through their bodies.

Others noticed the interaction between them, but didn't said anything, Haram walked towards Aayat with a burning rage.

"Hey I want to talk to you can we?" She asked sweetly to her, Aayat frowned before nodding her head in a yes, They both walked to the corner.

"Aayat I need your help, i really like Zaviyaar , so can you help me, so we can be together, only you can do this, he only listen to you, and you know him more then anyone, so will you help me?" Haram told her nervously while Aayat was shocked listening her She didn't know what to replied, she looked at her, haram was waiting for answer

"I'm sorry I can't do your help in this" Aayat answered back after having a thought over it haram frowned

"Why beacuse you like him too right" She asked her furiously, Aayat shot her a glare at the tone she used, as No one ever talked to her like that.

"Excuse me? I'm not helping you beacuse Zaviyaar is my friend so I want to know if he want this relationship or not, and about me liking him or not that's my personal thing, this doesn't concern you" Aayat retorted her she tried to keep her voice low, as she didn't want to sound rude to her.

So how was the chapter? Liking the story so far?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
42.3K 3.2K 31
**SPIN OFF OF MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND** LOVE...The feeling that makes you feel complete. And once blessed with it, you do everything to cherish it...
30.9K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
576K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...