Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 33(Loving u)

3.9K 165 19
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Hope u guys r liking this story...as I got sometime in between my exams, so thought to update at least one chapter...hope u guys r excited for this one...
So let's begin with this chapter....
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira hugging kartik, caressing his naked body...naira saw kartik blushing, she smirked nd thought to tease him...

NAIRA:(touching his lips with her fingers sensuously) Kya huaa kartikk...baby...itna blush kyu kr rhe ho...vese kal raat nind toh aayi na ache se...jyada thakk toh nhi gye the(teasing him)

KARTIK:(hiding in her chest) Jaan
...mtt kro pls(shyly)

NAIRA:(holding him close to her chest) Aww...mera baby(cupping his face with one hand)...itni sharm aa rhi h...mera cutie pie...
Chlo abhi tumhe shower lena h ke nhi...(she kissed his cheeks)

He blushed nd nodded...naira made him sit in her lap properly, crossing his legs around her waist...she kissed him deeply holding his face with one hand nd caressing his back with the other hand...kartik responded, holding her waist pulling her more close...
He rubbed his hands on her bare stomach, moving his hands inside her top...naira was happy to see him getting comfortable in claiming his rights...she kissed him madly, till he completely got breathless...his lips were swollen due to her sweet torture...

He was breathing heavily nd hugged her feeling some different sensations...he felt butterflies in his stomach...she rubbed his back, kissing his hair...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Mera bachaa...u okk(he nodded blushing)...O God u r blushing...
(He blushed more)...mera chotu sa baby...(she cupped his face nd kissed his forehead)...chle shower lene...(he nodded smiling at her)...

Naira got up carrying him in her lap, he laid his head on her shoulders...she took him to the bathroom, made him sit in the bath tub, filled with hot water, with rose petals inside....she removed her clothes nd came inside....kartik sat in between her legs, resting his head on her chest...

KARTIK:(looking at her) Jaan...
Mujhe tum hi nahla do naa...I just want to be in your arms...

NAIRA:(tightening her hold on him, hugging him tight) Offcourse mera bacha...abse u r totally my responsibility...I'll give u every happiness of this world...

Kartik felt blessed nd laid on her chest...naira applied soap on his body nd cleaned him, while he just laid on her relaxing himself...

Naira kissed his forehead nd signaled him to let her come out...
He straightened nd naira came out of the shower nd applied shampoo on his hair, while he closed his eyes leaning on her...
She then took him in her arms nd made him stand below the shower...she rinsed his hair, cleaning his hair...

He caressed her body nd admired her naked frame...naira felt his strong gaze on her...she blushed seeing him admiring her naked body...she after cleaning his hair kissed him, understanding his desires...he wanted to kiss her but couldn't take the lead....so when naira kissed him, he became happy thinking he got the best life partner anybody could ever get...

He too started kissing her, roaming his hands all over her naked body...naira pulled him more closer by fisting his hair in her hands...she kissed him sucking and bitting his lips...kartik too responded equally
...the water droplets falling on them were making the moment more intense...

They broke the kiss being breathless...kartik carried naira in his arms nd switched off the shower...she hugged him nd laid her head on his shoulder...he held her by her waist nd took her to the swimming area...naira looked around nd saw the swimming pool...she didn't wanted to spoil kartik's mood, so didn't told him that she was scared of going in the swimming pool...

Kartik sensed something wrong in her smile...he guessed that she was hiding something...but didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable, so he went towards the swimming pool with her in his arms...

KARTIK:(standing at some distance from the pool, with naira in his arms) Tumhe pta h mujhe swimming boht pasand h...ek do baar gya tha mei college time mei swimming sikhne school ki taraf se...tumne meri yeh wish bhi puri krdi...thankuu meri jaan...

Naira smiled at him nd hugged him tight, hiding her fear behind her smile...

KARTIK:U know jb humne first time ek sath bath lia tha, mei yeh wish kr rha tha ki mei kab tumhare sath swimming pool mei romance krunga...tumne mere sare fantasies ko reality mei badal diya...thankuu nairu...I love u so much jaan...

Naira didn't wanted to ruin his happiness so she hugged him tight, being strong enough to face her biggest fear, just for his happiness...

NAIRA:(trying to act brave in front of him) chlo ab...baatein hi krte rhoge ya swimming pool mei bhi chloge...I m so excited...

Kartik:(in his mind) kb tk jhooth bologi naira...I know ki tumhe dar lgta h swimming pool mei...dekhte hi pta chal gya tha...itna pyar krti ho mujhse ki meri wish ke liye apne fear ko face krne ko ready ho...I love u so much jaan...I promise hmesha tumhe protect krunga...tumhara yeh fear bhi dheere dheere kam krne ki koshish krunga....

He kissed her forehead nd took her inside slowly in his arms....
Naira hugged him tightly closing her eyes, trying to hide her fear...
As they reached inside, she started shivering with fear nd couldn't control herself...she clinged onto him...

Kartik held her tightly nd tried to calm her...

KARTIK:Bss...bss...shh...meri jaan.
...kuch nhi hua...mei hu na tumhare pas...u trust me(she nodded)...bss phir....mei tumhe doobne kese dunga...(she looked at him shockingly)...tumhe kya lga mujhe pta nhi chalega ki tumhe dar lgta h...tum mujhse pyar krti ho toh kya mei tumse pyar nhi krta...

She couldn't hide her emotions more...she hugged him nd cried...
She felt herself drowning...she hugged him tight...kartik held her tight by her waist...

NAIRA:(clinging onto him) K.ka.r.ti.kk...pls...m.muj.he...bahr...
.le...ch.lo...pls...

KARTIK:(rubbing her back with one hand) bss...bss...shh...hum abhi bahr chlte h...phle rona bnd kro..pls jaan...

She still cried silently hugging him...kartik took her out in his arms nd lied on the swimming chair, hugging her...he calmed her nd wiped her body nd his too...

Kartik took her to the room nd made her wear a blue dress...he too changed into pants nd a vest...
Naira was still sad, so kartik tried to cheer her up...

KARTIK:(making her sit beside him) Kya hua jaan...kyu upset ho...
Mujhse share toh kro...kya chal rha h tumhare dimag mei...

NAIRA:(hugging him) I m sorry...
Meine try kiya tha but mujhe boht dar lgta h swimming se...bachpan se hi..I know tum they mere sath, but m.mei...v.vo...

Kartik kept finger on her lips...she looked at him...he cupped her face...

KARTIK:Abhi tkk usi baat ko leke bethi ho tum...kyu jaan...mei boht khush hu tumhare sath...kya ho gya agr tumhe uss chiz se dar lgta h jo meri favorite h...it's okk darling...pls bhul jao vo sab..mei sikha dunga tumhe swimming dheere dheere....Don't worry....

She smiled looking at him..

KARTIK:Ab pls mere hair dry krdo...

She nodded nd took the towel...he sat on the stool..she wiped his hair nd they continued their funny banter...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...keep voting nd showering ur love with ur comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
20.8K 1.8K 21
HEART BREAK CHANGES US WE ALL KNOW SOME LOSES TRUST IN LOVE. SOME LOSES THEMSELVES SOME BECOME A PLAYBOY/PLAYGIRL SAME HAPPENED WITH NAIRA WHEN HER H...
12.6K 1.1K 14
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...
50.4K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24