k u r o k o r a n d o m

Af SpringofMnemosyne

oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone Mere

Paranoia (mpreg)
Paranoia pt. 2
Nuisance
A day in life of Kuroko Tetsuya
The wolf in a Sheep's clothing
Midorima's life as a husband (mpreg)
Kuroko's Secret
Kise's Regret
Kuroko's Secret Love child
Not so Innocent
Trap in a Spider web
Trap in a Spider Web pt. 2
"Kuroko, Truth or dare?"
Chearleader pt. 1
Chearleader pt. 2
Cheerleader pt. 3
Cheerleader pt. 4
Cheerleader pt. 5
Cheerleader pt. 6
Simps to the rescue
Reason to Simp more
Not an Update
Not so Innocent pt.
Overprotective Seirin
Paranoia pt. 3
Book buddies
Paranoia pt. 4
pair pt.2
Wolf in sheep's clothing pt.2
wolf in sheep's clothing pt.3
Tsudere
Author's note

pair

845 31 1
Af SpringofMnemosyne

A ferocious growl is coming out of the court where anyone who attempt to pass the court will freeze and then run from fear of getting killed by an unknown creature.

But it's not an unknown infact, the students know what's behind the doors of the court.

"Kuro-chin....where is he?"

"Murasakibara calm down" Midorima attempt to calm the beast which just growl that he made him flinched.

"Where is he, Let me go. Mate..where is mate?" Murasakibara whined from the loss if contact from his mate. Tugging at the collar and rope that are leash on his feet and hands.

"Murasakibarachii, Kuroko is not here, he's at-"

"SHUT UP, SHUT YOUR MOUTH. HE WILL COME!!! YOU ALL SHUT UP, UNTIE ME!!!!!" Murasakibara starts to tug harshly at the ropes and collar. But soon calm down as he smelled a vanilla scent.

His mate scent

The door open and comes a small bluenatte, who's the reason for Murasakibara growls and whines. Kuroko runs on their side and stand in front of the others while panting from overall running.

"MATE!!!MATE IS HERE" Murasakibara happily said while tugging the ropes. But Kuroko seems unaffected.

"I'm sorry Kuroko, Murasakibara starts to become so aggressive and now it's uncontrollable" Midorima apologized but Kuroko just wave his hands.

"It's okay....... You all are my friends, even though..." Kuroko didn't finish his words when Murasakibara starts to growl again. Kuroko look at him and see his disheveled hair from all the moving, saliva dripping in his mouth, and his eyes red and almost in tears. Midorima handed a collar at Kuroko which Kuroko wears for safety which didn't go unnoticed from Murasakibara who starts to whine.

"Mate doesn't want mark....mate.."
Kuroko walks slowly Infront of him and sit beside Murasakibara who hugs Kuroko and starts to bite his neck, in specific his gland which is protected by the collar.

"Mate....mark mate, pregnant mate" Murasakibara whine while hugging Kuroko which just stood still. Kise saw that Murasakibara hugs starts to tighten but when he tried to approach. Murasakibara growls again and harshly pull the collar out of Kuroko.

"MATE, MINE!!! HE'S MINE!!! DON'T MOVE!!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!! KILL!!! PROTECT MATE!!!!" Murasakibara starts to release his pheromones to make Kuroko feel protected while making the other quiver in fear. But Kuroko was just unaffected, simply pat Murasakibara's shoulder who calm down again, but whine and starts to cry.

"Sorry....mate, I'm sorry, please come back. Mate come back" and Murasakibara starts to sob while fisting Kuroko's shirt afraid to let go, afraid Kuroko will run. An hour has passed where Murasakibara just cry and he started to calm and passed out from exhaustion. Midorima inject a potion only for Murasakibara, who starts to sleep and loosen his hold to Kuroko. Kuroko stand up and walk towards them.

"Tetsu..... He didn't hurt you right?" Aomine Ask while worry etched in his face.

"Yeah...thank you for your worries, I need to go my parents must worry about me. I hope there won't be any trouble to come.....Goodbye everyone" Kuroko Emotionlessly said which The others return the greeting. Kuroko got out of the court and all of them starts to move and walk Murasakibara into the infirmary to make him rest comfortable in bed. They started to clean the Court which was caused my Murasakibara one of episode. And after they finish with just an hour and go to the infirmary to check Murasakibara. Who was crying from his nightmare.

"Mate....sorry" Satsuki starts to cry from the pain the she felt for her friends. Aomine comforted her while patting her back. With Kise sitting down on the floor while Midorima massage his head. Akashi walk towards them, which all of them see and wants to talk but Akashi gestured them to keep quiet.

"He is sleeping, let him rest." He said and stand beside Midorima.

"How was Tetsuya.....is he still..." Akashi ask which earn a nod from Midorima.

"Honestly, we should stop asking Kuroko for help, because he is suffering too" Aomine said quietly but everyone heard which they agreed inside but they can't, Murasakibara was in a critical condition. With his mood uncontrollable because of the breaking of the bond. Sometimes, he will cry and sob for a whole hour, sometimes he starts to laughed while holding a picture, sometimes smiling while smelling a shirt, but the worst is His sadness and anger starts to mix which resulted from him being aggressive, which what just happened two hours ago.

It was when they are in middleschool where they all are friends, they play basketball and together do everything with a smile on their face. They don't know each other's secondary gender nor they care about it. They study at the same school and join the same club which is basketball club which they are good at. They are even famous for it. They are contended with one another, even if they fight they knew that nothing can break their friendship. But something unexpected happen.

Flashback

On the start of the spring, all of them go to the court to practice which turn out the normal day. After they practice they begin to clean the Court and with the schedule of Kuroko and Murasakibara to clean the ball and lock the door the others start to leave one by one with just the both of them remaining. Both of them sweating from the heat of the court resulting for both of them to release a pheromones, Murasakibara unconsciously release his pheromones which resulted for the inner omega instinct of Kuroko to come out, resulting for a loud thud and a whine coming from Kuroko, releasing a vanilla scent which smells delicious. Murasakibara turned and stop on his tracks when he heard his inner wolf start shouting frantically.

Mate..MATE!!!

Murasakibara gasped and starts to growl and grab Kuroko's collar.

"Disgusting....I, Murasakibara Atsushi reject you, Kuroko Tetsuya as My mate" Murasakibara finish talking and His wolf started running around his mind while shouting.

BASTARD!!!!! MY MATE!!!! TAKE IT BACK!!! PLEASE!!!

Pain shut in Kuroko's chest resulting for his legs to weaken and kneel at the ground. Clutching his chest while shouting and sobbing from the intense pain. Kuroko tried to stand up which he can't but tried to talk.

"I accept-" Kuroko didn't finish what he is saying when he suddenly collapse and lay on the ground. He tried to keep his senses in which he regretted when he heard Murasakibara says something.

"Don't you ever show your face to me, You're disgusting."

He starts to walk away while walking he can hear his wolf howling in pain.

Mate..sorry mate

He didn't mind the wolf and ignore it until  he walk home.

Kise who forgot his phone in the court come back but see something that hurts him the most.

Kuroko was lying on the ground, unconscious. Blood coming out of his mouth and eyes.

Kise run to him and try to wake him up but it's no use. He found his phone and call an ambulance and then call Aomine who run towards them. The ambulance came and they take Kuroko and Kise and Aomine also get there in no time. Aomine called Satsuki, Midorima and Akashi to inform them what happen and all of them get there. They all wait for the doctor to come and after 1 hour of waiting, the doctor come out of the room and walk towards them.

"Are you relatives of Kuroko?"

"Yes we are" Aomine lied

"Kuroko is in normal state now, He stops bleeding but......His wolf have died resulting for him to stay unconscious, so far, there aren't any injuries or major symptoms resulting for him to not wake up"  The doctor explained slowly for them to understand because it is a lot to take. All of them can feel their wolves howl in pain and mourn for their lost friend. Kise and Satsuki starts to cry while Aomine sit down on the wall while Akashi and Midorima gasped and tremble. The doctor walk away and all of them sat at the chairs.

"Ryouta......You said Tetsuya was alone there when you see him. His wolf have taken a huge blow which is only caused by a wolf....even a mate. It means he was rejected by his mate. And you see him in the court, Tetsuya and Atsushi are the ones who are in schedule for locking up....... Atsushi rejected Tetsuya" Akashi stated which makes Aomine stand up was about to go to Murasakibara but was stop by Midorima.

"Violence won't solve the problem Aomine, And Kuroko won't like it, you know that he doesn't like fights" Aomine sit on his chair and sigh defeated. All of them enter the room to see Kuroko so pale, He looks so fragile yet so ethereal. His hair disheveled yet look so soft like clouds. His lashes who tremble from time to time and looks like a butterfly teasing you to capture it. His pale cheeks that look so soft that you want to bite it. His nose that looks like a button that you want to touch it.  And his lips that although are pale, look so cute and plump. He looks like an angel that will save you from danger but you also want to protect him. He looks like a dream that you always want to see in real life.

"I wish that I'm Kurokochii's mate, so that I can protect him" Kise said out loud which earn an agreement from the others.

"We all want to be.....not the fucking giant but all of us want to be his mate and be with him forever"  Aomine said and watch Kuroko's chest that is going up and down.

︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧︒︑∘∗✧∘ ⚬∙.*

YOU HUMAN!!!!!! YOU HURT MY MATE!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!! MY MATE!!!!!!

Murasakibara ignored His wolf until pain shut through his chest and his wolf is trying to take control. He tried to take control but his wolf is too strong and The wolf has taken control of his body while Murasakibara stay in his mind he can see his wolf running and going to one of the hospital near their house. Turning and turning until he sees a room and he walk towards it. He see that the wolf looks at the glass in the door to peek at the person laying there. Turns out it was Kuroko and The others are in there too. He overhears Kise talking.

"I wish that I'm Kurokochii's mate, so that I can protect him" Sudden possessive starts to spread in his body and the wolf start trying to open the door which is lock so they can only see what is going on by the glass.

"We all want to be.....not the fucking giant but all of us want to be his mate and be with him forever" He heard Aomine replied and pain started to spread on his chest. The wolf started to whine and loosen his hold on the door and take back his place in Murasakibara's mind.

Want mate too....want to be there..Love him, mark him and then get him pregnant...he will bear my pups and I will see his belly swollen from the pups. And then live a happy life....you ruined it all, mate won't come back, mate won't like me anymore and leave me, us and find another. 

The wolf lay down with his head down and covering both of his ears and face with his paws.

Murasakibara starts to walk away with a heavy heart, and mind that is playing tricks on him.

He won't leave....he can't leave me but what if he starts to find-no he won't because he's mine, I will get him and we will be happy with each other.

Murasakibara imagined their life together, living together in one house with kids that are running around while Kuroko watch them with smile on their face.

And that triggers him that he started to behave differently, he started to cry and then smile and then throw things around. He sometimes go to hospital secretly but was stopped by Akashi who notice him staring at the door.

"Don't come here again Atsushi, don't let the others see you, Tetsuya is in coma and we're hoping that he will wake up"

Akashi said walking away. But as the time quickly passed, Kuroko woke up Emotionless which makes the others' heart hurt so much for their friend.

"I'm sorry everyone, but I've to transfer to other school, I promised that I will message you everyday and sometimes attend our get together" Kuroko emotionless said and the others couldn't stop him because they know how hurt he is now. They agreed and said their goodbyes. With Kuroko leaving and transferring, the group are sad and didn't said anything to anyone. They attend school again with Murasakibara waiting for them but they talk to him but you can feel their anger and hostility when they are talking to him.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

28.7K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
127K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
86.3K 1.4K 39
These are just a lot of Kuroko No Basuke x Reader's. Please enjoy! And feel free to make a request whenever you want! I don't own the KnB guys or the...
6.8K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.