To Heal a Broken Heart (Seque...

Da MintSpice_

Hana Uzumaki's life has taken a big turn in her years as a teenager. After all of the tragic events that happ... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Final Story Out

Note

530 19 15
Da MintSpice_

I can't believe I'm almost done with this series. It's crazy to me that so many people like it and it all started with an idea I had when I was like 12 years old. Thank you for the support on this and even if I don't reply to every single comment, I do read all of them and they're encouraging whenever I feel like I lose hope for this story. I was hesitating on making the third book, but I did a lot of thinking and realized that it's the only way to finally end all of it since I started with Kakashi's Gaiden. I promise the next story won't take two years to start up as I did with this one lol. I've already written a draft for the first chapter. I just need to find a title and a cover.

Also, tell me in the comments if you guys would prefer an angsty ending with the canon events or a happier one with non-canon events. I have four different endings in mind and there's a part of me that does not wanna kill Obito off since I love him too much lol. Stay tuned for the next story. I'll be posting another note to let you guys know when it's out.

~Mint

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

280K 12.4K 69
Hana Uzumaki's life was normal, at least she thought it was. She learns soon enough that her life wasn't what she thought it would be, while also lea...
72.1K 1.6K 36
Liliana Hatake: A girl whose mother was murdered by her older cousin. She was left with only her father, her two cousins, and her best friend Naruto...
17.7K 668 5
(discontinued) In the Shinobi World, a scarce amount of humans believe in the existence of yōkai. Hatake Kakashi is not one of them. However, he isn'...
242K 8.2K 30
Obito Uchiha Story ❤️ Mizuki isn't the type to get interested in anything. She's always worried about herself, and only her. But when she meets the...