Lucky Penny [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] ** Reader's discretion advised (18+) Smut chapters are indicated with an (*) ... More

Lucky Penny
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. (*)
23.
24.
25. (*)
26.
27.
28. (*)
29. (*)
30. (*)
31.
32.
33. (*)
34. (*)
35.
36. (*)
37.
38.
39. (*)
40.
41. (*)
42. (*)
43.
44. (*)
45.
46. (*)
47. (*)
48. (*)
49.
50. (*)
52.
53. (*)
54.
55.
56. (*)
57.
58.
59.
60.
61. (*)
62. (*)
63.
64. (*)
65.
66. (*)
67. (*)
68.
ONE SHOT: Harry - Zayn - Penny (*)
Epilogue: two years later.

51. (*)

16.3K 305 62
By alisonfelix

Harry.

I was still dizzy by the time Penelope walked into the bathroom. She had a flushed look on her face and I just knew Mitch had given her a hard time for the noises that had come out of my bedroom.

I hadn't even attempted to be quiet, I didn't want to. This evening had been all sorts of emotional and I didn't want to hide myself in the confines of my own apartment. Mitch and Sarah knew this and I'd be lying if I said it was the first time they heard something of the sorts.

My eyes watched Penelope through the fogged glass of the shower door as she stripped off her clothes. She seemed to be in thought, not realizing I had my eyes on her as she unzipped the grey slacks and they dropped to the floor. She pulled off her socks and then took off the beige knitted jumper, the tank top underneath and quickly unhooked her bra before sliding down her underwear.

I held my hand out when she entered the shower, and she accepted is with a small smile as I tugged her beneath the stream of warm water. It engulfed her immediately and she snickered when I cupped her cheeks and then fully pressed my lips on hers.

I would never be able to express how badly I needed that orgasm. She had quite literally fucked all the tension out of me and I wondered if this was how she felt when we had sex the evening before her court hearing.

She smiled against my mouth when I passionately kissed her. I felt the need to send that message through my lips since I still couldn't say the exact words. She couldn't either, but we both knew the feelings were there on both sides.

Love.

I playfully growled before lowering my hands and lifting her up. Penelope squealed in surprise and her laughter rang through the shower cabin as she clung to my shoulders and locked her ankles behind my back.

I leaned her up against the wall, my lips on her chest as I kissed and nuzzled my nose against all the accessible skin. She smiled down at me with that look in her eyes again, making my heart so weak for her.

"Are you feeling better?" She softly asked, brushing wet strands of hair out my face.

I kissed her collarbone again and nodded, "Definitely. My baby fucked me so good... needed that more than I realized. You've been incredible." I murmured, sighing into her skin before resting my forehead against her shoulder, "I'd reward you but I think I'm done for tonight." I chuckled in slight embarrassment.

It was true though.

Penelope pegging me and making me cum so hard I saw stars, had wrecked my body. There was no way I could get fully hard again tonight and actually perform sexually. I was too tired and sensitive after what we did before.

I could hardly believe my ears when she told me to roll over and get on my hands and knees. I had an idea that she was going to peg me, but it wasn't until I saw her pulling out the dildo and the familiar anal lube, that my suspicions were confirmed.

She wasn't shy of anal stuff with me, that much was clear. She had eaten me out that night of the office party and fingered me, so this was basically the same thing except she fucked me. And she was bloody good at it too. I knew that was just because she was comfortable and dared to try things out with me.

Feeling the head of the sex toy pressing snugly against my prostate had made my eyes roll back in their sockets. My orgasm was huge.

She snickered against my forehead, "Don't worry about it."

"Hmm, my Penny..." I hummed into her skin, "Can feel you drenching my leg, sweet girl."

I bent my knee a little to press my thigh between her legs and she tensed up while inhaling a sharp breath, tightening her grip around my shoulders. I smirked into her skin, wanting to reward her either way even if I wasn't really capable of having sex at this point.

I slowly lowered her down on the floor again, cupping her jaw with one hand to kiss her hard and deep immediately. I could feel her melting beneath my touch as I kept my other hand on her hip, pulling her into me a little. Penelope's arms were around my shoulders still, her hands in my hair as she sighed into my mouth.

"Been aching for me this whole time, have you?" I asked, nudging my nose with hers as she fell back into the shower wall. She bit her lip and nodded, "Mhm, aching..."

I tutted her softly, keeping my eyes on her face as I lowered one hand and ever so lightly flicked her nipple with my thumb, "I know... You've been so good to me."

Penelope whimpered softly when I brushed my fingertips over her pubic bone before grazing over her thigh, "What do you want?" I asked, "My hands? My tongue?"

I felt her fisting my hair as I cupped her ass and nipped on her jaw, "Hmm?"

"Both." She breathed out and I smirked, "Greedy girl. How about... you can have my hands now and my tongue later tonight? Been so good to me..." I repeated in a murmur, pressing kisses beneath her ear as she clung to me, "Yes, Harry, please..." She begged for contact.

It didn't take me long at all to plunge two fingers inside of her heat. Penelope dug her nails in my shoulders, arched her back and gasped in a strangled breath at the sudden contact, but my fingers were drawn to her like a magnet.

Fingering her always brought me back to that first time, the authenticity of her moans and the writhing of her body made me remember how she squirmed on the bed with my fingers inside of her. Touching her for the first time.

I didn't want to tease her, didn't want to draw this out. She deserved every bit of reward I could give her, so I was quick in curling my finger up and thrusting the digits in and out of her. Penelope bucked her hips up back to me, shaking on her legs as our lips brushed together in an attempt to kiss.

I licked at her bottom lip as I felt the shower water hitting my back. The cabin had fogged up quickly and the air around us was hot and heavy as I moved my fingers in curling motions, constantly tapping against her g-spot. Penelope was insanely wet and it only proved how much she enjoyed fucking me earlier.

I had been with women and men before who had pegged me, but like always – it felt fully different with Penelope. Somehow it meant so much more to me when she did it, because she was doing it for me, because I'd been in my head since running into Kiara earlier.

She made me forget about all of that.

Penelope broke our kissing to rest her head back against the shower wall, puffs of air with small moans escaping her lips. She bit down on her lip harshly and I kissed her jaw, "Don't have to be quiet."

"B-But Mitch and Sarah..." She tried. I shook my head, "Fuck them, they don't care. I want to hear you, kitten, let them all know I'm making you cum on my fingers."

It wasn't a lie. I truly didn't care that they heard. They had heard much worse before and I had also heard stuff coming out of their room more than once. I had also walked in on them a few times when they decided to fuck on the couch or somewhere in the kitchen, so we were well past that point.

Her soft moans quickly filled the shower cabin as she decided to let go and just focus on the feeling of my fingers pleasuring her. She bucked her hips up against me, grinding back against my hand for more contact. I could feel her legs trembling, pelvis twitching as she dug her fingertips into my shoulder and a flush rose over her cheeks.

God, she was so pretty when she was about to cum. It was my absolute favourite sight, and part of me wanted to drag this out and edge her time and time again to see this glorious sight all night long.

"More," She gasped, "Harry... more, please."

I quickly nodded, blindly reaching behind me to pull the levers of the shower tap. The large shower head above us turned off and the smaller, detachable one turned on instead. I pulled the pressure of it up, so it sprayed out harshly. My fingers didn't let up when I brought the shower head between us, angling the jet so it pressed right against her clit.

"Fuck, yes!" Penelope cried out, twisting her waist around to cope as I grunted into her neck. With the constant rocking of my fingers into her pussy and the added stimulation to her clit, it only took her about two more minutes to reach her orgasm.

In instinct, she harshly tugged my hair and let out a high-pitched trembling moan. I felt her walls pulsing around my fingers and she desperately clung to me but I felt her legs buckling. I dropped the shower head to the floor with a thud and quickly circled my arm around her waist to keep her up as she slumped against me.

I was still fingering her through the orgasm, slowing down my hand as the waves of pleasure subsided and I eventually pulled out to steady her with both hands. She was whimpering into my shoulder and I closed my arms around her form, swaying her from side to side a little while kissing her temple repeatedly.

I pulled the other lever again so the water sprayed down over our heads again. I felt her panting against my skin as she regained the strength in her legs again. After about a minute, she pulled back and shot me that blinding, lazy smile that I had grown to adore so much.

"Hey." I grinned and she laughed, standing on her toes to kiss me, "Hi."

It was a tight embrace, her arms around my neck as she tried to match my height by balancing on her toes. Our kisses were wet with the shower water, our hair falling in front of our faces as our naked bodies were pressed together. I splayed my palms over her back, stroking up and down and enjoying the feeling of the uninterrupted feeling of her warm, soft skin.

I felt every vertebrae, every dimple, leading down to the two at the base of her back. I thought that was one of the most beautiful things about her. I had laid adoring her back on multiple occasions, when she was still asleep in the mornings with her back to me, but when the sheet had slipped off and she was naked.

I could see her ribs expanding with steady breaths then, and even though I wanted nothing more than to cuddle her close, sometimes I preferred looking at every inch of her back in detail. She had such a beautiful body.

Penelope firmly kissed me repeatedly, smiling against me at the same time until she finally let out a small sigh. She had that look of wonder in her eyes, of admiration and it made me feel like I could take on the world. She looked at me like she was proud of me while I hadn't even done anything. Like she was just proud of who I was as a person.

And it was such a warm, safe feeling.

"I'm so crazy about you." She whispered, brushing her nose against mine as emotion seemed to take over. The air shifted between us, from sexual and dirty to intimate and honest. It was heavy and scary, but we believed in one another. It was safe to be vulnerable with her and she took care of me. Tonight was a prime example of that, and then I wasn't even talking about the sex.

The way she didn't believe a word Kiara said, even though she wasn't lying. But Penelope had a confidence in me that I didn't have in myself. The way she was so gentle, wanting to give me my space and accepting that. She was endlessly patient, and had an insanely good heart. And she willingly gave it to me.

I squeezed her closer into me and hummed, softly kissing her lips, "Likewise, baby. So crazy."

We stayed under the water for a little longer, decently showering and washing ourselves this time. Our showers usually turned into sexual encounters even if we really did need cleaning.

It turned playful and smiley when she pinched my butt, "You have a very cute ass."

"Why, thank you." I smirked, "So do you, a fucking delicious ass."

She bit her lip to stifle her grin, eyes dropping down to my lips for a short second. She was shaving her legs, popping her one foot up on the little ledge to make it easier. I was basically done showering but wanted to keep her company either way, so we were just hanging out here.

"Did you like it? What I did?" Penelope carefully asked, keeping her eyes on the movement of her hand as it dragged the razor up her shin. I raised my brows in surprise at her question, "The pegging? Um... Wasn't that obvious?"

She chuckled and shrugged, "It was. But I wanted to be sure, I've never done anything like that before. I hope I did everything right."

"Loved it." I confirmed, "You did incredible. You know me so well, Penelope, doesn't matter that you're not experienced. You know my body better than anyone else ever has."

She turned over her shoulder to look at me, a small smile on her lips as if she was really happy with what I had just said. She dropped her leg again and put the razor back as she let out a sigh, "I want to try it."

"Try what?" I frowned and she nibbled her lip, avoiding my eyesight as she stood in front of me again, "Butt stuff."

I didn't mean to let out a laugh as loud as the one I did, but I couldn't stop the cackle from escaping from my throat. Penelope shot me a look and I quickly pressed my palm to my hand to silence myself, attempting to keep it down, "Sorry, 'm sorry." I apologized in snickers, "But, um – " I tried to keep a straight face, "We're not trying it if you can't say the proper word."

"Fine." She sighed with an eye roll, but there was a small blush on her cheeks in embarrassment. She cleared her throat, "Anal."

I smirked and nodded, "There you go."

"Anyways, like I was saying... I want to try it."

I tensed immediately at the thought alone. So far we had done some anal stuff together. I had fingered her a couple of times, but she had denied the butt plug the last time I wanted to try it and I decided to then leave that pace up to her. I had been waiting for her to bring it up, and today was the day.

"Are you sure? You don't have to for me. I'm pretty fucking sure you'd enjoy it, but still... It's your choice." I reassured and she shrugged, finally looking up to see my eyes, "I'm sure. If I don't like it then I'll just never do it again. But I... I don't know, I want to give it a go."

"Give it a go." I chuckled at her choice of words but shrugged, "Alright. Think we should start with butt plugs though."

"Okay." She nodded.

"So there's different sizes so we'll just start with the smallest and build up. You're going to need quite a bit of prep, I think." I mused out loud, remembering how tight her ass was, "I've got some here but maybe we could go out and buy some new ones. In a pretty colour or something, just for you."

She cocked up an eyebrow, "They go in my butt, they don't have to be pretty. And... how do butt plugs work?"

"So, you just wear them for some time, it helps you stretch and prep. You can build up in size and in time. Start with a couple of minutes and then like an hour maybe, build it up to a couple of hours." I explained, seeing Penelope listen to me intently. She nodded again, "And, um... like... what if I have to poop?"

I chuckled again, her innocence so cute that I just wanted to squish her cheeks and cuddle her, "You just take it out. And you can do an anal douche beforehand. But that's not a necessity, depends on what you want."

She blushed a little at talking about poop with me but I didn't feel weird about it at all. I pecked her forehead, "It just helps you relax your muscles so it'll be easier when I slide my huge cock into you." I teased and she rolled her eyes, whacking my arm, "Alright, alright."

I giggled as I guided her out of the shower, wrapping the both of us in big towels. We quickly snuck through the hallway like that to go into my bedroom and get dressed while exchanging little pecks. We both put on some sweatpants and jumpers, cosying up for the night.

"Oh shit, I have a missed call from my dad." Penelope frowned as she ran a hand through her long, brown hair. She held up her phone to her ear, "I'm quickly going to call him back, if that's okay."

"Yeah," I nodded, "Of course. I'll be in the living room." I shot her a smile before exiting the bedroom, giving her the privacy for the call with her dad. It was almost eleven in the evening but she didn't seem alarmed to receive a call at that hour, so I assumed it was a regular thing for them to call each other that late.

I was met with judging stares from both Mitch and Sarah upon entering the living room. I rolled my eyes already before Mitch started, "You two really are made for one another, fuckin' hell."

"Harry was worse though, don't you think babe?" Sarah chimed in and I ignored them both as I got a beer out of the fridge.

"Mhm," Mitch agreed, "wonder what she did to have you screaming like that."

Fucked me in the ass.

I kept my mouth shut as I glared at them, "I've seen the both of you naked on multiple occasions, you can never complain." I stated.

I joined them on the couch with a sigh, relaxing into the pillows as I glanced at the television. They were watching some reality tv-show apparently.

"Where's Penelope? Did you kill her?" Mitch continued teasing and I shook my head, "Taking a call."

"So, um.." Sarah straightened up as she looked at me, "you seem to be in a better mood then when you walked in."

"He better be, haven't you heard him? Who could be in a bad mood after that." Mitch teased and now Sarah whacked his arm as well, shooting him a stern look that shut him up. She turned back to me and nibbled on her lip, "Penny said something about you running into Kiara."

"Yeah." I breathed out, "we went to Camden and went to this bar where I used to go with Kiara quite a lot. Didn't think they'd actually be there."

"All of them were there? Like Adrienne and then Justin... I want to say, Mike? And that other guy?" Sarah mused out loud and I chuckled, "Yeah, Justin, Mike and Caleb."

"Caleb," She nodded to herself in recognition, "Right. How'd that go?"

"It was actually quite fine before Ki arrived. They were nice, asked us to join their table and we talked. Felt good." I shrugged. Sarah had a look on her face though and I could tell she was holding something back. Knowing Sarah, it wouldn't be held back for long and she'd spit it out either way.

"Go ahead." I sighed with an eye roll, preparing myself for a speech.

Sarah let out a breath, "I just don't think they were actually being nice? Being nice and being good friends would mean they defended you against Kiara. Both a couple of months ago when it happened as well as tonight. Did they actually ever make any attempts to contact you or meet up with you in the past few months? No. They just banished you from their lives. Honestly, Harry... If you're actually as close as they made you believe you were, that's not an easy thing to do. Yet they did it without second thought."

"So you're saying they were never actually my friends to begin with?" I frowned, feeling a little hurt and Sarah shrugged, "I don't know. They definitely didn't have your best interests at heart. They had to know you were hurting and needed friends to get through the break-up as well. But they never even gave you the light of day anymore. Even if Kiara instructed them to ignore you... if they were real friends, they would've at least reached out. Even if it was behind her back."

"You sound like Penelope." I murmured in a sigh, "Look, I get it, okay? It just felt nice to see them again."

"And I get that." Sarah nodded before we fell silent for a bit. She shifted on the couch, "What did Kiara say when she saw you?"

I fiddled with my thumb, letting out a heavy breath before I shrugged my shoulders, "She wanted me to leave. I don't know... felt hard seeing her. I cared about her, you know? Still do. As a friend. I hate that she hates me and that I never got the chance to explain myself."

"She's angry." Sarah muttered and Mitch snorted, "Really? Couldn't tell when she trashed this apartment once you dumped her."

Sarah turned to face him, "And she has the right to be angry. Harry was an asshole to her, you know that." She then faced me again and I didn't retort anything. She was right. I had been an asshole to Kiara, I broke her heart. I dragged it out, I lead her on, I made it harder than it ever had to be. But I was comfortable until I wasn't, and then I felt stuck. It was selfish, I know that.

"I just think it's wrong of her to set everyone up against you. Also, I think it's wrong of her to not allow the explanation even six or seven months after breaking up. You tried to reach out, tried to explain it, tried to make it right. Of course it's not fun when someone hates you. Your intentions were never bad or wrong, it was just... executed poorly."

"Exactly," I nodded, "I just wish I had the chance to apologize in person. I feel like that closure would be good for her. She meant a lot to me for a long time. But just... seeing her look at me with that look in her eyes. She just despises me. And she looked at Penelope the same way." I grumbled.

Mitch and Sarah exchanged a look and I saw immediately, "What did she say?"

"Nothing." Sarah lied and I rolled my eyes, "So Penelope doesn't want to tell me what Kiara said to her in the restrooms, but she told you?"

"She's trying to protect you." Mitch piped up, "She cares about you a lot, Harry. It's so obvious. She doesn't want to upset you."

"Because she knows that whatever Kiara said, was right. She knows that it's the truth. Maybe not in the exact words because I can't imagine Ki sugarcoating anything, but Penelope knows she was right." I sighed and Sarah chuckled, "Well, isn't that the best thing? Someone who knows about all of your crap and your flaws and still likes you? She literally doesn't give a shit about any of the things Kiara said. Probably because she already knows you. She knows those things about you but she doesn't care."

"She's just blind for it." I muttered, my finger poking a hole in the couch.

Sarah sighed, "No, she's not. Harry, think about it... She's seen everything about you, heard about all of the crap, heard the insults, heard all of the things you've done wrong in your life. And she still looks at you like that."

I paused for a second, letting Sarah's words hit me. She took a breath and continued, "Your flaws are perfect for the person that belongs to you. I know you've been trying to hide it because you think she'll run, but she won't. She just doesn't care."

Mitch patted her thigh, "The most solid foundation is knowing each other, Harry. And she knows you, and you know her, and nothing's changed."

I slowly nodded, feeling at ease again after hearing the words of confirmation. I curiously licked my lips, "How does she look at me?"

Sarah grinned as I blushed slightly, "Like you're the only person she's ever seen. You look at her the same way. You're both insanely in love with each other, Harry. It's so obvious, I can't believe none of your other friends have figured it out by now."

"It's like... I don't know," Mitch chimed in, scratching his chin in thought, "You have this really unfocused look in your eyes, like you're dreaming. And then with her it's more like a childlike excitement almost. Like a kid seeing a puppy. She smiles really wide to the point it looks painful." He chuckled, "but her eyes are soft. It's cute."

"Don't call her cute." I frowned and he rolled her eyes, "Fuckin' jealous prick. I'm not calling her cute, that look is cute. Sarah looks at me like that too."

Sarah let out a low whistle and smirked at me, "Jealous, huh? That's a first."

I rolled my eyes again in denial, "Whatever."

She and Mitch giggled as I stubbornly shrugged. A small smile crept up on my lips though, "Did you know we're celebrating Christmas together, probably?"

"Really?"

"Mhm," I nodded, "I was at my mum's a few weeks ago and she asked about it. And she wanted me to invite her. We talked about it tonight."

Mitch clapped his hands together in excitement, "Oh my god, that's so official!!" He squealed and I chuckled along, "Yeah, she's got a second shot with Gemma too then."

"She's still not a fan?" Sarah asked and I shook my head, "No. Thank fuck my mum is a lot more open-minded than my sister is. Gemma claims she's traumatized. Very dramatic."

"They'll be fine," Sarah waved it away, "Penny gets along with everyone."

"True." I nodded, "And then she asked me to come to her house for Christmas too."

"That sounds like fun. Where's she from again?" Mitch asked and I cleared my throat, "Brighton."

Sarah's browsed raised, "That's... like a five hour drive from Cheshire, no?"

"Yeah." I scratched the back of my neck, "But we'll make it work. I really want to. I think she'll get along just fine with my mum and then I can't wait to meet her dad. And she's got this like little sister who's... nine or something. She sounds like a lot of fun." I smiled, "She's told me lots of stories about her, I look forward to it." I hadn't realized I was rambling on about my dreams of meeting Penelope's family in such an official way. She told me Christmas wasn't all that big of a deal for them, but it felt like a big deal for me. I also knew she said that partly to not freak me out.

But I wasn't freaking out. I felt like I would never freak out again or get cold feet again.

Not with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.5K 37
Sometimes the hardest battle isn't enough to change a heart, sometimes all the war and blood in the world isn't enough to shift a single destiny. ...
33.8K 431 36
In "The Warmth in His Arms," we follow Amber's life where acts of kindness and putting others first shape who she is. When she meets Ethan, everythin...
109K 769 16
Just some marvel smut. Will mostly do character(s) × y/n but might do some character(s) × other character(s). (y/n is female) Enjoy :)))))
16.3K 552 18
e•phem•er•al-lasting for a very short time "Now what's a pretty girl like you doing on your hands and knees, scrubbing the floor?" The deep voice spe...